Germanic American
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Gulf War Syndrome

“The Gulf War Was The Most Toxic Battle In Western Military History,” Dr. Malcolm Hooper, emeritus professor of medicinal chemistry at the University of Sunderland UK, attributes the symptoms of mysterious “Gulf War Illness” among American and coalition troops to a combination of toxic
    substances to which they were subjected.

These included, in addition to weapons of mass destruction, experimental vaccines, anti-nerve gas tablets, aerosolized pesticides, and smoke from hundreds of burning oil wells. Some of the vaccines were not approved by the FDA and had never been used on human subjects. No one had studied the interactive effects of as many as seventeen vaccines administered at the same time. Many soldiers became violently ill immediately after receiving the battery of shots and others developed a variety of symptoms later. Irving Wesley Hall
    I had read even aluminum cans of soda left in the 110 degree heat could contribute. There was an article which claimed a variety of anti-oxidants could lower the sickness.
    http://gulfwarvets.com/depleted_uranium_for_dummies.htm
    http://gulfwarvets.com/du.htm
    http://www.google.com/search?q=deple...I4y78gO8g9C1Ag
    http://www.google.com/search?q=deple...r=&safe=images

“The problems of Gulf War syndrome are too complex for a reductionist methodology (that of the ICRP) that extracts the toxic effect of a single component, even depleted uranium. Increased free radicals, heavy metal toxicity, the complexity and sensitivity of disrupted cellular reactions, damaged organelles, dysfunctional enzymes and hormones, and mycoplasmal invasion - all occurring simultaneously within vital organs – pose monumental problems for function and survival.”(p. 517).

For treatment, Bertell mentions use of distilled water for drinking and cooking which she adds helped atomic veterans in the 1950’s and 1960’s. She recommends increasing protein and mineral intake, especially zinc, magnesium and calcium, to replace bodily losses. Dr Rosalie Bertell
    http://bandepleteduranium.org/en/a/82.html

Last Online
    Monday, August 20th, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Death By Slow Burn

Best clip from Ralf's article. It also mentions husbands can bring uranium contamination home to their wife.
    As an Army health physicist, Dr. Doug Rokke was dispatched to the Middle East to salvage DU-contaminated tanks after Gulf War I. His Geiger counters revealed that the war zones of Iraq and Kuwait were contaminated with up to 300 millirems an hour in beta and gamma radiation plus thousands to millions of counts per minute in alpha radiation.
    DU remains "hot" for 4.5 billion years. Radiation expert Dr. Helen Caldicott confirms that the dust-laden winds of DU-contaminated war zones "will remain effectively radioactive for the rest of time."
    Rokke and his clean-up team were issued only flimsy dust masks for their dangerous work. Of the 100 people on Rokke's decontamination team, 30 have already "dropped dead." Rokke himself is ill with radiation damage to lungs and kidneys. He has brain lesions, skin pustules, chronic fatigue, continual wheezing and painful fibromyalgia. Rokke warns that anyone exposed to DU should have adequate respiratory protection and special coveralls to protect their clothing because, he says, you can't get uranium particles off your clothing.
    By Amy Worthington
    The Idaho Observer
    http://rense.com/general37/nukes.htm

Dr. Doug Rokke

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    They have been Jew mercenaries, cheap cannon fodder who kill, maime, torture for Jews.

They did not defend my freedom.

Warriors are different from them.

To contaminate a whole country knowingly with DU fires back.

My feelings are mixed.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 07:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    If it's DU—or anything in the air—we should see more or less the same thing in the Iraqi general population. Do we do that?

Last Online
    Monday, August 20th, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    There is evidence of increased cancer rates in Iraq.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=2374

Before the outbreak of the First Gulf War in 1991, the rate of cancer cases in Iraq was 40 out of 100,000 people. In 1995, it raised to 800 out of 100,000 people. By 2005, it had reached 1,600 out of 100,000 people.
    http://www.ncciraq.org/index.php?opt...id=249&lang=en

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    But cancer is not Gulf War syndrome.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    If 75% of veterans are suffering from the syndrome, and it was caused by depleted uranium flying around in the air, I would expect to see major health issues in the Iraqi population that does not seem to be there. If they were, we would hear about it. The same goes for burning oil fields etc. But since I am not that into this business, how is the heath status of coalition veterans, such as British soldiers?

Not that uranium is in any way, matter, or form good for you, but I would look more to the vaccines and drugs that were administered to the troops. But if I were the Pentagon or Big Pharma policy advisor, I would certainly look at uranium.

Last Online
    Friday, April 20th, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    england
    Country
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Artist
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I was diagnosed with Gul War Syndrome 16 years ago....

I have heard many theories as to the cause but who really knows...

I was exposed to depleted uranium fairly regularly, I had to load the phalanx anti aircraft guns and I had to sweep up the plastic shell covers on deck that were covering the depleted uranium.

My biggest concern has been all the shots that they gave us, on the way over to the gulf we had to line up on the messdecks every day and recieve anywhere from 4 to 6 shots a day for the entire 12 day trip and then still had to get more shots after we had been there awhile.

I recieved at least 70 to 75 vaccinations within a period of 30 days... that does not include all the vaccinations that I had already had in the military.

My entire number of vaccinations in the military would have to be at least 100 plus.

When they diagnosed me they gave me tetracycline for 3 months and then another round for three months about 6 months later. I am one of the lucky ones, I show no real signs of illness and all my children are quite healthy other than some autoimmune problems,(psoryasis and food/chemical allergies). But then both the wife and I suffer psoriasis and I have always had food/ chemical allergies so that is likely, simply inherited traits.

I feel for every vet that wasn't as lucky as I was, this is not a pleasant way to go.

In the end the disease is basically an autoimmune response gone haywire ie triggered by something it should not be triggered by. The immune response tends to attack the central nervous system, muscle tissue and often many organs. Another interesting thing to note, it also appears to be able to be passed to family members, there are many documented cases of spouses showing signs of Gulf War Syndrome even though their only exposure is from their spouses. It is concievable that we may have brought back a bacteria of some sort that can be spread to others...

When it hit me it was bad and progressed quickly, I lost around 50 pounds in about 4 months and was so bad at times it was all I could do to get out of bed. My knuckles and joints were so swollen and stiff in my hands I could not hold a pencil. Nothing I did seemed to have any effect other than drinking, which was only a very temporary relief. It was affecting my eyes and my nervous system badly, it would come on and get really bad and then clear up a bit after a few days, then would come back even worse with each cycle. The tetracycline had an immediate effect upon me and as I said it seems to have to cured what ailed me.

I am again 200 pounds, heavily muscled and everything seems to work fine these days.

I know another man that was from Lewiston Idaho, he was a football player, he stood 6ft4 and wieghed in at 250 pounds, he had wieght lifting records from highschool.. This man was as big and strong as anyone I have ever known, he died from Gulf War Syndrome about 8 years ago. He went from being 250 pounds of lean mean muscle to 150 pound skeleton in about a 5 year span of time.

A sad thing overall but such is life.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast