Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    If you are willing to do this to your own body what else are you capable of inflicting upon yourself? Call me bigoted, but I strongly believe that people who mutilate themselves in this manner deserve all of the ridicule they receive. I fail to see how anybody would think that slicing a gaping hole through their own ear lobe could possibly be a good idea. Some people need a nice big dose of reality, it seems. If you are going to disagree with me please answer the following question:

In what way does ear gauging/mutilation add value to a persons life?

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    Looks more like a brooch to me. Having such large earrings would be a big disadvantage in battle. This couldn't have been normal, since there are almost no finds of these ear rings in male graves.
    I would call it plain stupid. You just risk having your ear being ripped of if get stuck on a weapon that just missed your head or had bounced of the helmet.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrid Runa View Post
    What people do with their bodies is of no concern to you. What you need to focus on is getting the non-whites out of our country. Leave fellow whites alone.
    It's their lives. Again, none of your concern. I honestly thought this forum was about how much we hate non-whites, not about how much we hate fellow whites who have tunnels, plugs, piercings and tattoos.
    What other people do is of no concern to him or to me or to any of the rest of the extended family? Would you say the same about someone who chose to have children with a negro from darkest Africa? Does this person's actions have no effect on the rest of us? Of course it does... they have individually altered and destroyed a part of our culture and our identity. Those who pursue extreme body modifications do this as well, though not in such an egregious and permanent fashion. They themselves are a part of our Germanic family, and they are attempting to redefine what is acceptable by challenging the rest of us not to reject them outright because, well, they now look like Darth Maul or some other crazed bizarro from another planet. Bit by bit they are pushing the envelope until one day our people will all look like the bar scene in Star Wars. What must these people's grandparents think when they see the future of their families disappearing into some sort of pointless weirdness which leads only to the extinction of everything they knew and loved about their culture? I sympathise with them completely. It is beyond sad.

One of the tricks that has been played on us by the cultural marxists is the promotion of "individualism." Individualism is simply a politically correct term for selfishness, which is a quality absolutely averse to any functioning culture, and is precisely why our enemies have promoted it. While it is true that people are all unique individuals, they equally exist as members of a group or groups. These groups have cultures which are real, historical, and based upon families and extended families and their shared ways of thinking, not upon a common adherence to a strange and childish self-mutilation fetish or some other passing fad. The more "unique" we all become, the less we share, and the more we stop being a part of a folk, until all concept of folk dies out completely. It is a process, and it is the true reason cultural marxists term themselves progressives, because their agenda is simply to effect a continual progress away from all cherished traditions and toward the slaughterhouse of spirit which is their twisted marxist dystopia, where no one has any connection to anyone else other than the great tit of the state, which, as extreme individualists, they are powerless to oppose.

By the way, I really don't know why you think this site is all about hating non-whites. This site is about being positive about ourselves, and a necessary goal to preserve our folk and cultures is to evict these trespassers from our lands, because their presence here is merely a part of the enemy's plan to rob us of our identities by eventually making us into mongrelized adherents to faddish pseudo-cultures as a superficial replacement for the real sense of belonging we have as members of a true folk.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Irish-Welsh-Scots
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Tasmania Tasmania
    Married
    Politics
    Green Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    Individualism is simply a politically correct term for selfishness, which is a quality absolutely averse to any functioning culture, and is precisely why our enemies have promoted it... The more "unique" we all become, the less we share, and the more we stop being a part of a folk, until all concept of folk dies out completely. It is a process, and it is the true reason cultural marxists term themselves progressives, because their agenda is simply to effect a continual progress away from all cherished traditions and toward the slaughterhouse of spirit which is their twisted marxist dystopia, where no one has any connection to anyone else other than the great tit of the state, which, as extreme individualists, they are powerless to oppose.
    Bang on the noggin!

Last Online
    Friday, November 11th, 2016 @ 06:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Maar, Hessen, Germany
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Married
    Politics
    independent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mad

my brother "Huginn ok Muninn" you stated my opinion most accurately / the mases don't understand what you do and don't do effect me! / why would any mother or father allow their kids to do something like this / my work (taxes) will end up paying for these types at some point unbelievable

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Irish, Norse.
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    In a relationship
    Occupation
    Checkout operator, Morrisons
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltan View Post
    my brother "Huginn ok Muninn" you stated my opinion most accurately / the mases don't understand what you do and don't do effect me! / why would any mother or father allow their kids to do something like this / my work (taxes) will end up paying for these types at some point unbelievable
    I don't know how the taxing system works in America, but over here? Tax payers only pay for government funded things like Nuclear weapons and the war in Iraq. You know. Nothing of great importance. *eyeroll*

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, April 27th, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Lowlands
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    I think a lot of the trouble with today's youth is that you no longer inherit your identity, but you create one.
    The trouble is that people don't create their identities. They fasten their egos to whatever faction of society most appeals and subordinate themselves to it completely. Those who practise body modification are just part of another 'scene', another block whose appearance is designed to signal a specific set of data about itself to other blocks.

One's whole sense of self being wound up with one of these blocks is qualitatively no different from enmeshing one's individual identity in one's inherited one. Both sham identities fit themselves into the great chasm where your own character should be. I don't want to live in a society of uninteresting, undifferentiated, shallow drones, no matter what they align themselves with.

Ideally a society would comprise people of the requisite substance of character and intelligence to synthesise inherited parts of their identity with their individual selfhood. Communities are made of individuals.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 11th, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thusnelda View Post
    What is immature about it? We were asked about our personal opinion on "Ear Gauging" and I gave my opinion on it, that´s all I did. You can like or dislike my opinion but I´m not going to change it. I think that people who gauge their ears look laughable - like awkward clowns - and are indeed pursuing a degenerate and sick lifestyle trend. It´s not only a permanent mutilation of your ears, no, it´s also a result of superficial group pressure gone mad.

You need to accept that - if you do alter your bodies the one way or another - not everyone will like it or is going to accept it. That´s not "immature", that´s just a sign of differing views.
    Everybody has their opinion and mine is that I agree completely with Thusnelda. This body ''gauging'' practice is thoroughly absurd. I also agree with the others that have remarked that the people that do this sort of thing are doomed to the ridicule they are inevitably going to receive. It must be a dreadful feeling for them to know they've gone past the point of no return, though I doubt they'd ever admit it.

Last Online
    Friday, November 11th, 2016 @ 06:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Maar, Hessen, Germany
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Married
    Politics
    independent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mad

I don't know how the taxing system works in America, but over here? Tax payers only pay for government funded things like Nuclear weapons and the war in Iraq. You know. Nothing of great importance. *eyeroll*
    well I will tell you how it works / people who work have money they earned taken from them in the form of taxes / and given to the people who don't work

and I would say the people that don't work would be the biggest percent of people who would do something like this / they are sitting at home complaining how unfair life is and the government isn't providing enough for them / so they make the decision to physically damage themself /

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Technically, having your ears gauged is no different than having your ears pierced the traditional way. The only difference is the size of the hole, of course. But either way, you'd be getting it done for the same reason. Because you like the way it looks on another person or you want the attention you saw another person get due to the earrings. My ears were gauged once. They were very small though. Black with red Celtic knotting on them. Almost like a Triskele.
    I don't see why it would be degenerate. I did allow mine to go closed however. And they closed nicely with no stretching. You must stay below a "00" in order to prevent permenant stretching.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast