Ancestry
    Western
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    I can see where he's getting at, but I couldn't give up wheat in my diet. I eschew white bread, and eat mainly darker breads, not to mention every now and again some of the goods at my local bakery I get with my obligatory coffee. To echo what's been said: everything in moderation. If you eat one specific type of food exclusively or incorporate a large part of it in your diet, you'll feel the effects it has in the nutrients it contains. They don't say "part of a balanced breakfast" on cereal commercials for no reason.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was his reaction because he found out the bagel he was eating one morning was invented by teh joos.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    United States United States
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I've heard that humans have a hard time processsing wheat and other grains in their system. I have no idea if that's true though, but I've heard it often enough to wonder.

I really like wheat and dark breads though, luckily they don't seem to make me sick.
    Proud to be Germanic.

Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Holland/Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Single adult
    Politics
    New Right, with NS sympathies
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

David Duke's racist food choices

David Duke, you evil racist! Giving up WHITE bread ?!?!?!?! What kind of anti-white bias is that? ;-)

But seriously, is this subject not a bit weird?

Wheat is maybe not so good for your health, and a lot of people diet effectively by cutting out any carbohydrates.

But to say that this is another Jewish conspiracy.... come on. As if Jewish domination of Hollywood, Wall Street and the White House is not enough to explain and uncover.

This story is really to much of a caricature conspiracy theory. We make our cause ridiculous like this. People can then really say with some justification that we see Jews under every bed.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    New Zealand European
    Ancestry
    English, Scottish, Icelandic, Scandinavian, Irish
    Subrace
    Hallstatt Keltic Nordid
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Elvish monarch
    Religion
    Norse Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Really?
    In NZ and Australia we have been eating Weet-Bix for over 80 years.
    All the All Blacks since 1928 and our families have grown up on Weet-Bix.

High in Carbohydrates, which are an ideal energy source for the body.
    Low in fat, but filling, making it an ideal choice for people concerned about their weight.
    Low in sugar. Weet-Bix contains less than 3% sugar.
    High in Fibre. Because it is made from wholegrain wheat, Weet-Bix is a good source of dietary fibre, providing 3.2 grams per serve.
    High in Iron which is needed for vitality and peak performance.
    Rich in Folate.
    Is an excellent source of B vitamins including B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), and B3 (niacin), which are all needed to help our body use the energy from the food we eat.
    http://www.sanitarium.com.au/health-...yday-breakfast

Why Eat Wholegrains?Wholegrains are an important part of a balanced diet and lifestyle. Each part of the grain contains essential nutrients, so when you eat wholegrains, you get the complete package of nutritional goodness – protein, carbohydrate, fibre, and vitamins (including B vitamins such as thiamin and folate).

Research shows that wholegrains improve health and wellbeing. It makes good nutrition sense to eat at least four serves of grain based foods every day - with at least half these serves being wholegrain. For example, enjoy Weet-Bix for breakfast and a wholegrain sandwich for lunch.
    http://www.sanitarium.co.nz/products/breakfast/weet-bix

We also use weet bix to make biscuits too and we have lots of wheat beer and wheat bread.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 11:24 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Wheat or for that matter most grain is almost completely GMO food.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England/Scotland/Germany
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    not sure
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    A great deal of maize is genetically modified, but at the moment I believe that no GM wheat is grown commercially anywhere. Certainly not in North America, Europe or Australia

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonarVanHolland View Post
    David Duke, you evil racist! Giving up WHITE bread ?!?!?!?! What kind of anti-white bias is that? ;-)

But seriously, is this subject not a bit weird?

Wheat is maybe not so good for your health, and a lot of people diet effectively by cutting out any carbohydrates.

But to say that this is another Jewish conspiracy.... come on. As if Jewish domination of Hollywood, Wall Street and the White House is not enough to explain and uncover.

This story is really to much of a caricature conspiracy theory. We make our cause ridiculous like this. People can then really say with some justification that we see Jews under every bed.
    He says Zionist and Globalist and not jewish, Donar. There are enough gentiles in top positions who call or called themselves Zionist, Winston Churchill and G.W. Bush for example, neither of them jewish.

Dr.Duke is a bit on the Jeff Rense alternate medicine etc trip. Actually Jeff Rense is his new radio network that carries him, after DD was dumped from every other station for being un-PC. And because of this he has to carry all the advertisers of Rense in his shows, basically alternate medicine etc manufacturers, mostly small companies. If one is the "household trademark villain of the nation" one can't be selective.

I liked Rense in so far as he as early as 2003 settled on the 911 Inside Job/controlled demolition theory of the 911 Truth movement. Rense also carries Michael Rivero who runs the website whatreallyhappened.com.

For those who seek the news that the MSM is hesitant to report whatreallyhappened.com is the ideal resource.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/
    The site boomed after 911 steadily and is today one of the most successful alternate news resources sites.

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 03:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    I am a fan of Paleolithic Lifestyle and I have some experience with this.

The grains have high Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load. Mostly these are the reason of the obesity and the cardivascular diseases. Moreover the wheat have another factor what cauce more effective obesity than other grains. This factor is unknown yet, however the rice as many as grain cause lesser obesity than grain what is sensible in several chinese provinces where rice or wheat the exclusive kind of grain.

However the drawbacks of this diet are the price and the "logistic". An average 1000 gr wheat bread have ca. 100 gr protein and 500 gr carbohydrate. If you want eat this in paleolithic from you shall eat ca. 500 gr swine or cattle meat and ca. 5000 gr orange or other sweet fruit. Yes, 5 kg fruit. The paleolithic diet suggest the lower (but not lowcarb) CA input, however without enough CA your brain cannot operal well. Furthermore after sport or other physical activity your glycogen stores in the liver and the skeletal muscles are empty when you need 2-300 gr CA to upload it = 2-3 kg fruit. At home you can store epic orange reserve, however I cannot imagine how you bring this to you workplace or school. Furthermore compare the price of the fruit and meat with the price of the wheats. Unfortunelty the not-bio fruits are released before biological maturity without enoguh CA, f.e. the acid, hard oranges in the hypermarkets. The animals get chemical supplements what make their muscles "wet" lik as Creatine, thus the meats have lesser protein than normally. The only effective way of this diet is the feeding with organic food what have absolute high price nowadays.

Thus the Paleolithic Diet is not so realistic way to the most of people, however good nutrition for ill, old or pregnant individuals and people with more money.

The only whay to supply people moreover standing army is the grain, especially the wheat bread, no doubt. The fact is other thing that this diet make them ill in the long run and general great business to the Medical Industry.

The Palolithic Lifestyle have other element, f.e. the dispens with new-world food (potato, pepper, etc.), the pulses (beans, peas), the smoking and the use the lot of vitamins (escpecially vitamin D), Omega-3 acids (DHA, EPA), spending more time in outdoor, etc. In the long run it will be absolutely beneficial if our nice company would not be dependent on the Medical Industry and the Public Health.

Pining for a Mythical Past
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, May 16th, 2016 @ 02:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Welsh, Scottish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Nationalism, Pro Brexit
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Has anyone here had bread made with spelt instead of bread wheat? I just wonder if it tastes good.

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sehnsucht View Post
    Has anyone here had bread made with spelt instead of bread wheat? I just wonder if it tastes good.
    It's very common in Norway.
    I can't eat wheat, so I sometimes eat spelt. I like it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast