View Poll Results: Why are you single?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • I haven't found the right person yet. (I'm still looking).

    68 53.13%
  • Traumatic experiences with past relationships. (I've decided not to look anymore).

    5 3.91%
  • I want to focus on my career or studies.

    10 7.81%
  • I don't like being tied down/I'm only into casual relationships.

    3 2.34%
  • My significant other passed away and I don't wish to replace him/her with anyone.

    3 2.34%
  • I'm asexual or genuinely not interested in relationships.

    7 5.47%
  • I consider myself too ugly, etc. to be in a relationship.

    8 6.25%
  • I consider myself too selfish and prefer being on my own.

    7 5.47%
  • Other (Specify please).

    17 13.28%
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 328

Thread: Why Are You Single?

  1. #271
    Like nobody else
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish and Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Posts
    687
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skerritt View Post
    If women never - or rarely - ask a man out throughout their lives, then how do they get rejected? Something women never really discuss.

    I've come to my own solid conclusion that women perceive rejection differently to men. For men, rejection is actually verbal or getting very mean looks, unprovoked nastiness, shunning, humiliation just for trying, or negative body language from women.

    I think women perceive the hottest, top 5% guy around not showing them any attention or signs of interest = REJECTION Yet they mindlessly ignore battalions of average and ugly men and treat them like dirt.

    The funny fat guy can become an orbiting blimp or friendzoned guy any time, as long as he has social proof (friends, education). The awkward intelligent nerd is welcome when he offers help with homework or computer stuff. The problems start when men of average to low attractiveness want something in return: sex & relationships. They will be rejected, shamed and not tolerated anywhere near the girl.


    Women don't even realize they're doing this, because they rationalize their behaviour and come to the conclusion that it was Mr Handsome's "charm" or "cheekiness" that sealed the deal, and Mr Aveage or Mr Ugly's 'creepiness' or low popularity that what caused him to slip up. When in fact there was no creepiness from Mr Average or Mr Ugly, because she's only ready to fuck Mr Handsome him on first sight. Women don't even notice this distribution and their hypocrisy. They only notice the hot guys and partake in blame-shifting on the non-hot guys (http://www.dictionary.com/browse/blameshifting) and lack the self awareness to realise that they are ignoring over 90% of men.... why? because the bottom 90% is not just invisible but an actual annoyance to her. They shouldn't exist as sexual beings.

    Go back in time 12, 15, 18 years or so, when most men didn't realize this, but now by the power of the internet and the increase in hook-up/dating apps and observance, most men are catching on fast that its not their fault. Men are going to get the fuck out of everywhere, and clubs will only be populated by women, and the top 5% / 10% of guys that are handsome enough, to get laid consistently without having to run into menacing rejections from women, who are pissed off that an average looking guy (or god forbid - ugly) has the audacity to approach her. Women certainly don't encourage or are attracted to shy, introverted men that aren't good looking enough.

    But to general society, women will look like a joke as they continue to expose themselves and their ridiculous hypergamy.

    If you go out with handsome guys who are 8+/10 in looks, you'll realize they live on a different planet compared to average 5/10 guys every time they leave the house. They're treated by women how men treat women.

    Female thirst is real. All feminism and female frustration is born out of fat/obese or butch-looking women not being able to tie down a handsome or above-average looking stud. The only feminists who are in shape, are women who were pumped and dumped by handsome guys a few too many times, or by women who have terrible personalities that drives handsome (and many non-handsome) men away. But they bring it on themselves by only spreading legs for the same few Hot guys that all the other women are spreading their legs for.

    Handsome men have options.

    Another thing... guys you are not as good looking as they think. A smile from a cashier once per month does not mean you're the bomb. A woman looking you in the eye does not mean she finds you sexy. Most men, you'll find, overrate themselves by 1.5 to 2 points on the 10-scale. It's just how it is; a built in coping mechanism that makes you keep going despite running into gruelling rejection after rejection.

    "Work on your personality" they said... lol. A line from an average guy that's deemed creepy, is considered bold and confident when a handsome stud does it.

    Women have an innate revulsion to inferior-looking men that is just as powerful as the revulsion one would feel if served a plate of shit and leeches and told to eat it. It's a inherent immediate uncontrollable disgust that is just as natural as breathing.

    Once women are exposed once and for all, hopefully they'll cut their redundant bullshit and change that line to what they really mean "work on your facial structure".

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-eggheads.html
    There you go. This post shows clearly why you'll never find yourself a woman, because what woman would want to be with a man that has an attitude like yours? None. I hope you enjoy being single or else life will be much harder on you.
    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

  2. #272
    Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Sigurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 08:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Location
    Einöde in den Alpen
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Posts
    9,110
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    73
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    219
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skerritt View Post
    I didn't say I was looking for the perfect woman. [...] Only feminist think all non-fat women are perfect.
    Of course you're looking for the perfect woman. Again, only a misogynist would think all non-slim women are imperfect. You're thinking in extremes. I didn't say you should go out there and get some 400lb. whale, did I?

    A lot of it may have to do with genetics and/or the stage someone's at in their lives, just as with men. I actually know women who live an active lifestyle, eat consciously, and do every part of the walk, but they're more geared to keep a little bit of 'extra' on (within healthy limits). And then there's women who eat junk food all week and stay all slim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skerritt View Post
    I think women perceive the hottest, top 5% guy around not showing them any attention or signs of interest = REJECTION Yet they mindlessly ignore battalions of average and ugly men and treat them like dirt.
    Would you look around for the battalions of women you perceive average and ugly? No, you discount a woman based on their size or looks and grade them on a scale-of-ten. Why should you expect to be treated any less shallow?

    The funny fat guy can become an orbiting blimp or friendzoned guy any time, as long as he has social proof (friends, education). The awkward intelligent nerd is welcome when he offers help with homework or computer stuff.
    I'm funny, fat and capable of homework. Yet I've had more girlfriends than any sane self-respecting man should admit to have had. Your point being?

    The problems start when men of average to low attractiveness want something in return: sex & relationships. They will be rejected, shamed and not tolerated anywhere near the girl.
    Of course they wouldn't want to be anywhere near you if they're not just that interested in you and you keep on making moves on them. Since you've stated you really, really don't like plus-size girls:

    Would you tolerate the sweetest 300lbs. woman around you whilst she was a friend or 'homework girl'? Probably. Would you still tolerate her around you when she keeps on hitting on you and perhaps reached into your crotch telling you she wants it from you? No, you'd be irked and seek to be as far away from the girl as possible.

    When in fact there was no creepiness from Mr Average or Mr Ugly, because she's only ready to fuck Mr Handsome him on first sight. Women don't even notice this distribution and their hypocrisy.
    Not all healthy relationships are built on the willingness to 'fuck on first sight'. There've been plenty of people who're now married who were originally just friends. There is a way out of the friend-zone, but naturally, you've got to give everything it takes.

    Men are going to get the fuck out of everywhere, and clubs will only be populated by women
    Men go where there's one of three things in the vicinity: Beer, sports, women or any bountiful combination of two thereof. You're always going to have men in bars.

    Handsome men have options.
    Of course they have options. So do average-looking and intelligent men ... at places where they can play it to their advantage. Some scientist woman is still more likely to fall for the average-looking co-worker who makes the same silly nerdy jokes as she does than for the really dumb hunk who can't tell biology from geology.

    Of course if you go to a fitness gym, where there's an array of athletic, sporty and nutrition-conscious women you're going to find that they might also look for these similar traits in men, and well - some muscular guy is going to be the more likely choice than some bespectacle nerd she can barely use for a paper shield.

    Naturally being handsome helps, because before you even strike a conversation you see the other person, and well, looks and smell are the only things to go by yet. But there's always an option of catching up.

    A line from an average guy that's deemed creepy, is considered bold and confident when a handsome stud does it.
    It works vice-versa too, and it isn't limited to looks, but to attraction in general.

    If my girlfriend told me she loved me so much that she'd gladly follow me around wherever I go, including the toilet - I'd find it some weird mixture of cute and funny. If some random girl on the street said it to me on the other hand, I'd probably run for it fast before it tries to entangle me and then drag me into its dungeon.

    Women have an innate revulsion to inferior-looking men that is just as powerful as the revulsion one would feel if served a plate of shit and leeches and told to eat it.
    Again: You said you have an innate revulsion against overweight women, because of their inferior looks. That's the pot calling the kettle black.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

    (Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

  3. #273
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 29th, 2019 @ 06:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    english/northern irish
    Ancestry
    england/northern ireland
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Location
    West Texas
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    bookkeeper
    Politics
    libertarian
    Religion
    christian
    Posts
    88
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Well let's see. MGTOW, homosexuality, castration, asexuality. All these things are growing and spreading like wildfire. Wonder why. Both men and women are sick and tired of the same old crap. They're giving up and going their own way. You want to know the latest craze here in America? Castration surgeons are popping up all over. Not a bad idea actually. Make your life simpler and easier. Cut down the population explosion. Definitely encourage nonwhite men to have this done. Dream come true for us Germanics.

  4. #274
    Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    SpearBrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Central
    Gender
    Age
    53
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    4,573
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,312
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd
    Men go where there's one of three things in the vicinity: Beer, sports, women or any bountiful combination of two thereof. You're always going to have men in bars.
    This is so wrong! How on this earth could you forget food! Sigurd one of these days you will learn that us men only want four things......food, beer, sex, and sleep.

    Now women should learn this also, because if your man is not happy you just have to either feed him, love him, get him a beer or let him sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by saxonbrit
    Well let's see. MGTOW, homosexuality, castration, asexuality. All these things are growing and spreading like wildfire. Wonder why. Both men and women are sick and tired of the same old crap. They're giving up and going their own way. You want to know the latest craze here in America? Castration surgeons are popping up all over. Not a bad idea actually. Make your life simpler and easier. Cut down the population explosion. Definitely encourage nonwhite men to have this done. Dream come true for us Germanics.
    This is just another sign of the cultural sickness. It is not the racial others that would go and get castrated, it will be the cucks of our own people.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

  5. #275
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Gefjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Family
    Married parent
    Posts
    1,381
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Funny how every once in a while, this thread becomes an attraction to misogynists whining about chicks. Ya know, it's a perpetually self-fulfilling prophecy. You folks hate chicks cause you're single, and you're single cause you hate chicks.

    Lemme tell ya something that might burst your bubble: women don't like whining and drama from men in general. That's something we and our fag friends do, so we've got more than enough. Guys who whine too much and feel sorry for themselves come across as unmasculine, and guys who are grumpy and bitter are no fun. Chicks like dudes who make them laugh, have some sense of humor and are laid back. Yep, I know some folks read those stories about women liking "bad boys", and think being an ass or some insensitive, macho jerk is gonna attract them like flies get attracted to a piece of poop. Well, nope not really. What attracts chicks to bad boys are the same things that attract them to boys in general: they're fun to be around (sometimes even more so cause they do challenging stuff, like extreme sports or motorcycles), they're self-confident and take initiative, they're good looking, self-reliant and independent, so women might see them as a good match for a husband and father. But beware, many times it's our hormones deceiving us and that charm can wear off. So if you're a good-looking narcissist, you might find it easier to get laid, but women won't have a long-term relationship with you if you turn out to be a cold, arrogant and selfish prick. It's sort of like dudes and sluts, they might prefer them for a fuck, but they ain't gonna marry them.

    This "nice guys finish last" thing is a myth, especially when it comes to relationships longer than a one-night stand. In fact, women will choose a nice, chivalrous guy over a self-described "real man" who is a jerk to women, cause the former is more sensitive, altruist and in touch with our feelings. Course we don't want an emo, some women have fag friends for that kinda shit, just a guy who opens a door now and then and buys us chocolates on Vday. Ya shouldn't underestimate niceness. In fact, niceness can even affect our perception of attractiveness. There was a fat dude in college who got all the chicks, every guy hated him. The guy was funny and he smiled often, he had some sort of contagious positive energy, so chicks gravitated around him. Here's some reading material: Physical Attractiveness and the “Nice Guy Paradox”: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last?.

    Anyways, folks can afford to be picky. If ya don't like fatsos, don't date fatsos. But don't be a hypocrite. Women can also afford to be picky in terms of appearance. Why not? But I tell ya, if you think looks is the only thing we care about, you're being deluded. If your personality sucks, chicks ain't gonna date ya either.

    So if ya wanna change your single status, change the strategy cause you ain't exactly making yourself irresistible. The only chicks who like misogyny are religious nutcases and nonwhites. So stop blaming the other sex, that's not gonna make things any better, you're just tryin to deflect attention away from your own shortcomings. It ain't any better than the fat acceptance chick who complains that men are the devil. Or don't, and visit the castration surgeon and join the choir boys. Not a bad idea actually. Makes your life simpler and easier.

  6. #276
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Schmetterling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Posts
    759
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skerritt View Post
    If women never - or rarely - ask a man out throughout their lives, then how do they get rejected? Something women never really discuss.

    I've come to my own solid conclusion that women perceive rejection differently to men. For men, rejection is actually verbal or getting very mean looks, unprovoked nastiness, shunning, humiliation just for trying, or negative body language from women.

    I think women perceive the hottest, top 5% guy around not showing them any attention or signs of interest = REJECTION Yet they mindlessly ignore battalions of average and ugly men and treat them like dirt.

    The funny fat guy can become an orbiting blimp or friendzoned guy any time, as long as he has social proof (friends, education). The awkward intelligent nerd is welcome when he offers help with homework or computer stuff. The problems start when men of average to low attractiveness want something in return: sex & relationships. They will be rejected, shamed and not tolerated anywhere near the girl.


    Women don't even realize they're doing this, because they rationalize their behaviour and come to the conclusion that it was Mr Handsome's "charm" or "cheekiness" that sealed the deal, and Mr Aveage or Mr Ugly's 'creepiness' or low popularity that what caused him to slip up. When in fact there was no creepiness from Mr Average or Mr Ugly, because she's only ready to fuck Mr Handsome him on first sight. Women don't even notice this distribution and their hypocrisy. They only notice the hot guys and partake in blame-shifting on the non-hot guys (http://www.dictionary.com/browse/blameshifting) and lack the self awareness to realise that they are ignoring over 90% of men.... why? because the bottom 90% is not just invisible but an actual annoyance to her. They shouldn't exist as sexual beings.

    Go back in time 12, 15, 18 years or so, when most men didn't realize this, but now by the power of the internet and the increase in hook-up/dating apps and observance, most men are catching on fast that its not their fault. Men are going to get the fuck out of everywhere, and clubs will only be populated by women, and the top 5% / 10% of guys that are handsome enough, to get laid consistently without having to run into menacing rejections from women, who are pissed off that an average looking guy (or god forbid - ugly) has the audacity to approach her. Women certainly don't encourage or are attracted to shy, introverted men that aren't good looking enough.

    But to general society, women will look like a joke as they continue to expose themselves and their ridiculous hypergamy.

    If you go out with handsome guys who are 8+/10 in looks, you'll realize they live on a different planet compared to average 5/10 guys every time they leave the house. They're treated by women how men treat women.

    Female thirst is real. All feminism and female frustration is born out of fat/obese or butch-looking women not being able to tie down a handsome or above-average looking stud. The only feminists who are in shape, are women who were pumped and dumped by handsome guys a few too many times, or by women who have terrible personalities that drives handsome (and many non-handsome) men away. But they bring it on themselves by only spreading legs for the same few Hot guys that all the other women are spreading their legs for.

    Handsome men have options.

    Another thing... guys you are not as good looking as they think. A smile from a cashier once per month does not mean you're the bomb. A woman looking you in the eye does not mean she finds you sexy. Most men, you'll find, overrate themselves by 1.5 to 2 points on the 10-scale. It's just how it is; a built in coping mechanism that makes you keep going despite running into gruelling rejection after rejection.

    "Work on your personality" they said... lol. A line from an average guy that's deemed creepy, is considered bold and confident when a handsome stud does it.

    Women have an innate revulsion to inferior-looking men that is just as powerful as the revulsion one would feel if served a plate of shit and leeches and told to eat it. It's a inherent immediate uncontrollable disgust that is just as natural as breathing.

    Once women are exposed once and for all, hopefully they'll cut their redundant bullshit and change that line to what they really mean "work on your facial structure".

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-eggheads.html
    It looks like you are being shallow and you think shallowness is a good thing, on the other hand you expect women to compromise and lower their standards.

    I don't think shallowness is a good thing. The issue with shallowness is that looks are just a cover, the outside of a person. They don't necessarily say something about that person's overall value. I know it sounds like a cliche, but the saying "it's the inside that counts" is actually not that far from the truth. Women do care about personality. Of course, good looks could be a bonus, but they are not the one and all decisive factor. Frankly, if I had to choose between a perfect looking guy with terrible attitude and low moral standards, or a not-so-good looking, but kind and respectable guy, I would choose the latter without a doubt. As Sigurd and Siebenbürgerin mentioned, looks fade with time. You say you are repulsed by overweight women. Well let's assume you marry a slim woman, according to your preference. What happens if your wife puts on some weight after childbirth, or suffers from a metabolic disease. Would you leave her? Does her value as a person suddenly change? You assume that women who gain weight do so because they are lazy and sloppy, and don't take care of themselves. But that's not always the case. There are other reasons people gain (or lose) weight, for example as a symptom of a disease, as side effect from medicine, hormone and growth problems, etc. Case in point from my family: myself and my aunt have slow metabolic rates, while my mother, my sister and my cousin have it faster. It was difficult to lose weight despite limiting my calory intake and exercising, while my sister could devour hamburgers and pizzas without having to worry about gaining weight. After an extensive treatment and trial-and-error with different remedies, I found the fitting medication which normalizes my metabolism, and I was able to lose weight like a normal person.

    Anyway, if you want to find a woman with a sporty, athletic lifestyle and focus, you have to gravitate around that scene. It will be difficult to create an impression if you yourself don't focus on those things. For example I go jogging every morning, I've done this most of my life. My partner joins me, so it becomes more motivating and we have a shared moment.
    "Tradition doesn't mean holding on to the ashes, it means passing the torch."
    - Thomas Morus (1478-1535)

  7. #277
    Senior Member RoyBatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Last Online
    Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 @ 08:34 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Paleface
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Gender
    Occupation
    Arbeit Macht Frei
    Politics
    Rightwing / Socialist
    Posts
    2,415
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saxonbrit View Post
    Well let's see. MGTOW, homosexuality, castration, asexuality. All these things are growing and spreading like wildfire. Wonder why.
    Due to social engineering by the ratkike, that's why. The average person is mind-controlled by the Televitz, popular media & trends. By instigating a few key programs in key locations, these conditions can very easily be made to prevail. Since the Frankfurt School Cultural Marxists and their paymasters control the necessary spheres (Academia, Media, much of Govt, Corporate culture etc) it's well within their capabilities.

    You want to know the latest craze here in America? Castration surgeons are popping up all over. Not a bad idea actually. Make your life simpler and easier. Cut down the population explosion. Definitely encourage nonwhite men to have this done. Dream come true for us Germanics.
    It's doubtful that Nignogs and El Raza are going to be queuing up for this service. Dumb Whites are far more likely candidates and tbh it's probably a good thing to weed these losers out of the genepool. No loss whatsoever to Whitey.

    The real problem is that the locusts are breeding at record setting rates, fed by the ratkike controlled social welfare systems which encourage them to multiply exponentially.
    ~ **** Democracy! It's 2 wolves and 1 sheep deciding what's for dinner.

  8. #278
    Account Inactive Skerritt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 12th, 2017 @ 12:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Old English & Norman
    Subrace
    North-Atlantid
    Y-DNA
    i
    Country
    England England
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Posts
    541
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs vonTrep View Post
    There you go. This post shows clearly why you'll never find yourself a woman, because what woman would want to be with a man that has an attitude like yours? None. I hope you enjoy being single or else life will be much harder on you.
    So, because I'm not attracted to obese women I have an attitude that makes me undateable? Pffff..

    Can I ask you - do you have ANY self-reflection at all? Because you don't find xyz or *insert what you find physically unattractive in a man* then you don't deserve to have any man in your life, either. You might not like short, ugly Indian men that stink of curry and have small dicks? You don't like obese men or skinny effeminate men? You deserve no man in your life.

    Typical moral disengagement and hypocrisy 101. Any discussion that requires a woman to objectively assess what she brings to a relationship -- including good physical health -- is one where you will usually hear shrill nonsense and personal attacks as a return.

    I'll add you to ignore list if there is one

  9. #279
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Norman Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Norman & German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Gender
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    239
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    166
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    I think you're missing the point here - nobody implied that you should be attracted to obese women.

    Sure, everyone has different standards about what they expect in a relationship, that's legit. For all the world cares, you could only be attracted to 5 ft 7', sandy blonde haired and sea green eyed women with a BMI not exceeding 19, who work in the corporate sector, drink their coffee exclusively black and jog no less than 55 minutes a day. Fine enough.

    It's more about your overall attitude towards women, which comes across as a gross generalization, resentful and maybe even destructive. I am not fat, but to be honest, I probably wouldn't go out with someone with that kind of attitude. Again, nothing to do with your physical preferences, but with the overall attitude and tone. Something worth of noting is that most of the advice you've received so far was from people who are have abandoned the single life and have partners. You can of course choose to ignore it. If you enjoy the single life and you want to continue living this way, it's also legit.

  10. #280
    Like nobody else
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish and Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Posts
    687
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skerritt View Post
    So, because I'm not attracted to obese women I have an attitude that makes me undateable? Pffff..

    Can I ask you - do you have ANY self-reflection at all? Because you don't find xyz or *insert what you find physically unattractive in a man* then you don't deserve to have any man in your life, either. You might not like short, ugly Indian men that stink of curry and have small dicks? You don't like obese men or skinny effeminate men? You deserve no man in your life.

    Typical moral disengagement and hypocrisy 101. Any discussion that requires a woman to objectively assess what she brings to a relationship -- including good physical health -- is one where you will usually hear shrill nonsense and personal attacks as a return.

    I'll add you to ignore list if there is one
    Your posts show very clearly how you feel about women in general, obese or not. Your attitude screams "I loathe women", and what woman would want that attitude in a man? Very few, if any, and that's why you're still single and will be for a very long time. You can thank me now for telling you this since you apparently couldn't figure it out on your own. Now you don't have to pay a psychologist to tell you that your hatred and bitterness towards women is what keeps the women faaar away from you. You're very welcome.
    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

Similar Threads

  1. Single Parenthood
    By Verðandi in forum Parenthood & Family
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Friday, August 30th, 2019, 09:52 AM
  2. Are You Better Off Single?
    By Phlegethon in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: Friday, October 27th, 2017, 08:19 PM
  3. 'We Never Had a Single Conversation with a Swede'
    By The Aesthete in forum Sweden
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: Wednesday, March 7th, 2012, 10:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •