Libertarian
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Christ and the Heathen Way

In other threads, we have spoken about how there is probably some ultimate "force" or something* responsible for the creation of the uni/multiverse. Let's just leave that as a broad statement for a moment. Now, I've read, heard and seen a million and nine times that there are many types of Heathens. That is to say, Heathens are Heathens, but sometimes can disagree on certain beliefs (sometimes even core beliefs) and it's not a problem and, in fact, it's seems like it's almost expected. We've discussed what kind of forcethis could be from top to bottom. We've agreed that even the Wyrd weaving Norns are subject to the laws of some Other.

Well, let me give you my spiele and let the arrows fly. I believe that there is, in fact, an all powerful entity of some kind responsible for the uni/multiverse. I believe it is personal. I believe it is immanent and transcendent. I believe it is ultimately unfathomable and unknowable...fully*. I do* believe we can catch glimpses of it here and there through different techniques such as meditation, magic, dreams, etc...and learn and come to understand things about it.

Now, hold on to your pants. I believe the Bible is errant. That is I believe it was compiled by a bunch of well-off, Constantine-chosen men who had an agenda. One read of the Bible and you can see that it cannot all be literal and certainly not infallible. I believe it is* possible that this "God" that I spoke of earlier may have appeared in the Bible a few times, maybe not. But I definitely do not believe overall that YHWH is the All Powerful Creator. Here's where it get's sketchy. I believe that Jesus probably was what He said He was. I think He was in fact a chunk of God, come down to earth (or just to* earth...not necessarily down) to do what He said He was here to do. The message is definitely garbled because men chose what was to be Canon. I think Jesus was not the Son of God, but God incarnate, or something similar, maybe also not really fully understandable. I believe, ultimately, His was a Mystery Tradition. Jesus Himself told the Disciples that He spoke in parables because it was the only way most would understand His message, but for the few (his disciples) they were to know the secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven. In the official Canon, not even we/us the readers are privy to this information. Jesus mentions it, but never reveals it. That alone is like giving permission to seek further and farther for more things spiritual/ mysterious/ esoteric etc... We are speaking of hidden knowledge here. Hidden=Occult. Jesus and the Occult? Heavens no? Heavens YES!

My point is, I don't think Jesus needs to be an enemy of the Heathen faith. He could even be an ally. The orthodox Jesus, well, yeah...that's a problem, but it's also manure. Jesus was an anarchist. He was turning over tables and pointing fingers and using magic! By the way, when he healed the blind man, did you noticed he used mud and spittle? Why did He need mud and spit? Why not just say, you are healed?

My point is, I think it entirely possible to not only believe in a Godhead that is responsible for Creation, but I believe, in a different place than our ancestors, God may have shown up to stir things up a bit. I think Jesus can have a relevant place in Heathenry, when looked at from the correct vantage point. Hel, maybe one of the reasons He came was to show that He was willing to strip Himself of Godhood and suffer and die so that He could share in the suffering of life. Now I'm rambling.

Alright, I'm ready for the attack. Archers......ready......
    -Fortune favors the bold, so act deliberately and without fear and the universe will reward you.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 30th, 2019 @ 08:33 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I don't wish to attack you, but honestly, if I may ask, what is the point of all your intellectual gymnastics designed to reconcile Christianity with Heathenry?

I think a lot of Heathens secure in their faith don't feel Jesus as an enemy. They simply find him and his words and his ways to be totally irrelevant to what they are doing. As in, he doesn't matter any more than Buddha, or Confucius, or Tom Cruise to a Heathen folkway.

Being a heathen doesn't necessarily mean walking around and badmouthing Jesus all day long. But it does mean getting to a state where you have moved beyond caring about Jesus and the church. I think you manifestly have a problem in doing that. So, with all due respect, perhaps you need to decide if you are really ready to be a Heathen, or if you should go back to Church? Trying some middle path, like being some Gnostic Christian with Heathen flavorings, will just leave you alienated from both camps.

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 09:30 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    588 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KveldulfR
    I think Jesus can have a relevant place in Heathenry, when looked at from the correct vantage point.
    You do understand that Heathenry is folkish, yes?

You do also understand (let's suppose for a moment something like Jesus ever existed, for the sake of argument) that Jesus was a Jew, that he "came down" in a Jewish environment, to be the messiah for the Jews. (despite that christians believe that he was the savior for "mankind", this, however, is wrong, the messiah is supposed to help the Jews against their enemies and bring Jewish supremacy over the world; the Jews dont consider anyone else but themselves "human", so even if he said that, we are not part of mankind, and Jesus, any Jew back then in Jerusalem, certainly did not question that, and most do not today either)

You do then understand that Jesus cannot have a place in our, Germanic folkish faith, yes? Regardless of what one thinks about christianity and/or Jesus, contempt or indifference, he cannot have a place there, because he is not of our folk, he is not part of our folkish faith, our mythology, our legends, whatever.

Ally? No. When you look at what a "messiah" is supposed to be and do - and it is a Jewish concept through and through - then you must realise christianity as a weapon that non-Jewish christians point against themselves all the time. It's ironic that christians have most of the time been anti-Jewish, while not being able to fight off the spell that has been cast upon them and still working the Jewish plan, pushed into a certain positions that serves the Jews even if they seem to take the "opposition".
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Jesus Death is a corrupted Version of Odin hanging on the world tree.

Odin hang for 9 days and nights on a windswept tree to bring knowledge to his people so they can evolve and improve. While hanging he was wounded with a lance, most likely Gugnir which meant he was not able to miss his aim.
    He also sacrificed himself to himself.

Jesus hang on a wooden beam. He was wounded by a lance. His death supposedly opened the door to heaven. His God sacrificed his human son to himself.

A lot of similarities to be accidental. The main difference is that heathen develope through knowledge and Christians through blind faith.

This is of course equally not accidental. The Christian version of Odin's care for his people is corrupted for a reason. Christians are not told the real background because the knowledge would reveal the Christian fraud. Therefore they have to believe.

There are different forces/energies working through the universe. The most basic one are dark forces and light forces. There is a struggle between them. the dark force is called in the Slavic Veda MARA. (the light force is called Ra-h-om or in the Indian Veda Brahma, ((the Egyptians, an Aryan people used the word Ra for this force))). The point of Mara is that it gives you power but keeps you blind.

Jews are humans unlike us Aryan (or however you want to call us). Their origin is demonic. Their design does not incorporate a soul for example, seen at the total lack of expression of the soul, like compassion, mercy, conscience etc. Their Messiah is therefore a magician working with Mara to obtain power for the Jews so they can get the upper hand over the beings of light, to which we, the Aryan belong.

Jews would not understand what we understand, because they are of a different design, they think we are dumb and we think they are the scum of humanity, not getting what is essential to be human and to develop.

Christianity has been written by Jewish people, (there is a lot of background knowledge about Jewish customs and religion which an outsider would not know) and obviously for non-Jewish people (for example christians do not know circumcision which for Jewish people is an essential thing) obversable on the many differences which make christians non-Jewish.

Christianity is a Trojan horse, designed to give Jews power over white people, their arch-enemies.

Therefore as a heathen I do not accept the corrupted version of Odin, called Jesus.

Whatever has contradictions in itself is not pure. It is a corrupted version of the true wisdom, twisted to serve an anti-Aryan purpose. That is the hallmark of dark forces.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Modern Neo-Paganism is an attempt to reconstruct ancient Religions which for all practicable Purposes is extinct. As such it is neither connected to modern science nore its original Pagan ancestors and in that is where we have the problem.

Christianity on the other hand is somewhat more well documented than Paganism of the Germanic Tribes, who were more or less adsorbed into modern Germanic Population. As such it cannot be used as any sort of objective way on viewing any sort of real entity or entities that inhabit the universe.

The one thing that you cant take away from Paganism though is the idea of Multiple "Gods" or "Entities" which according to the ancients were higher than humans. There are many levels of intelligence in the universe and Humans are most likely close to the bottom of this ladder.

The Term "God" or "Gods" is also a pretty broad term that really does not narrow down anything you are discussing. To a Neanderthal we would both be as Gods, because We posses Technology and Knowledge he can not even imagine.

It is fair to say that nether the Bible or Any form of Paganism has the Ability to detail any of the actual reality of any Extra Physical Dimensions beyond ancient allegories and an individuals faith. That does NOT mean they are wrong, it just means they are incomplete.

I have posted this video before and Carl Sagan did a great Job of explaining extra dimensions, so I’m going to post his videos as opposed to trying to explain it my self.

Cosmos - Carl Sagan - 4th Dimension

4th Dimension pt.2

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Sagan was a Jew making money.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    I prefer a heathen astrophysicist over a Jew anytime .

Levashov bases his origin of the cosmos on heathen ideas. He is a member of numerous prestigious academic organizations and proofed a lot of his ideas as a healer, using his understanding of the cosmos to heal people from so called incurable diseases. And that academically verified.

His understand of the cosmos can be seen here in simple easy terms

Levashttp://functionalresearch.org/levashov-method.htmlov

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The basis of being Heathen is not simply to obey a stupid and simple set of common sense rules. You think a "god" would count how many times one masturbates? Or, "do not lie", or "do not desire women" .... what the hell? That is the type of stuff you tell a four year old. Heathenry is all about YOU. It is internal and manifests in different ways depending on the practitioner.
    You mention that we don't have a doctrine. The thing is, we never NEEDED a doctrine. Because we don't need to be reassured. It is in our blood! Our traditions were oral for a reason. We communicated telepathically. Our tradition is natural, we don't need anyone or a book to convince us.
    How can anyone look around the world and not see the plague that the jews have created? The world is equally Heathen and Jewish (but has been shifting drastically) as far as culturally, economically, spiritually and traditionally. We are in a struggle for life and for a future. They are defeating us, mostly because our folk are commited to christianity. If we could get our people back spiritually .. the tides would turn. I hate to say this but deep down I believe that christians are a sort of folk-traitor.
    "The mystery and secret of Wotan is not that "knowledge" of him is passed along through clandestine cults or even through the re-discovery of old books and texts--but rather that such knowledge is actually encoded in a mysterious way in the DNA, in the very genetic material, of those who are descended from him." - Secret of the Gothick God of Darkness

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post

Levashov bases his origin of the cosmos on heathen ideas. He is a member of numerous prestigious academic organizations and proofed a lot of his ideas as a healer, using his understanding of the cosmos to heal people from so called incurable diseases. And that academically verified.

Awesome! I have my reading for tomorrow! Thanks Ocko
    "The mystery and secret of Wotan is not that "knowledge" of him is passed along through clandestine cults or even through the re-discovery of old books and texts--but rather that such knowledge is actually encoded in a mysterious way in the DNA, in the very genetic material, of those who are descended from him." - Secret of the Gothick God of Darkness

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post

I don't think Physics is a exclusively Jewish.

All Can say about the "Levashov Method" is it appears to be Crack Pots.

This seems more Astrology as opposed to Astronomy.

But I will reserve Judgement for later.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast