State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KveldulfR View Post
    Could you please explain to me the problem with the Jews?
    My friend, are you pulling my leg? What's the problem with the jews? I should say "Zionist Jews" I suppose. I believe we are warring spiritually with ALL followers of YHWH (Allah is the same). Even though they are all trying to destroy one another as well. I said this before, if you strip away all the nonsense, titles, media lies, country borders, church denominations etc. you will boil it down to one thing ... and that is "us vs. them". That is why I feel it is not simply "vital" for the germanic peoples to be Heathen (or at least Pagan), it is a matter of life and death ... eternally. Through brainwashing, media control, monitary/financial control (lending), control of pretty much ALL information including history books they are destroying us. Just think of the programs, newspapers, organizations, congregations etc. that represent an opposition to the mainstream. What happens to them? They are slandered and discredited. Called "hate mongers","racist" or "batshit crazy" and many others. Who do you think these slanderers are? Where do you think that the lie of "white guilt" came from? Who, as of right now, is the most "Evil" man in history? Adolf Hitler. Why is that? Who did he warn us against? What was he trying to do? Why did he go that far? The man who loved us more than we could love ourselves is now considered "the most evil man in history". BY WHO? WHO started this lie? WHO wrote these lies and propaganda? WHO is in your conscious RIGHT NOW telling you that "maybe jesus is okay"? WHO taught your children in school that being white is a shame? WHO glorifies ALL other races and cultures as "beautiful" and teaches our children that they should want to be anything but Germanic. WHO is responsible for all of this? Why are we fading and dying? Can we lay all the blame on them? No. Absolutely not. As of today, alot of it is ours.
    BUT, we must come back! Warring and raging ... seeking vengeance and redemption. How can we do this? By being soft? By being tolerant? By splitting hairs and saying something like "well. ... they're not ALL bad"? By "loving" our neighbors who look, act, feel, smell and live nothing like we do? A switch must turn on! When will it happen? When it is too late? By the time the point of no return comes? We cannot do this being atheists, or scientists, or christians, or Mormons or anything else that makes us vulnerable the way we have been for 2,000 years. We have to do this through a Heathen spirit. This is who we were when we conquered the world! Some will say otherwise, but they are wrong. We are ALL born Heathen. Jesus loving has led us astray. FACE IT! We need to fight back, we are beyond the point of talking or negotiating.
    I promise you, I will swing first!
    "The mystery and secret of Wotan is not that "knowledge" of him is passed along through clandestine cults or even through the re-discovery of old books and texts--but rather that such knowledge is actually encoded in a mysterious way in the DNA, in the very genetic material, of those who are descended from him." - Secret of the Gothick God of Darkness

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    I am not a Jesus man, my point of view is that at the time Christianity was composed there have been fighting between the different factions and our people tried to put as much as they could into Christianity. Otherwise ot would have been a total Jew thing (the Jews had to work on it later and turned into one of their brainwash programs, when you know the popes you know it is evil).

I am a hundred percent Odin's man, no Christian at all and a vibrant anti-Semite.

As you described the shenanigans of the Jews and their will to destroy white people you most likely understand also the background of the fight between light and dark forces. I chose my side and it is not the Jewish one.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 30th, 2019 @ 08:33 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KveldulfR View Post
    Actually, I just think too much.

I guess that's not a bad thing, really.

But Heathenry is, IMO, a religion more of doing and being, not thinking. A religion of farmers, poets and warriors, not philosophers and theologians. (Of course, I am sure there would be some on these boards that would disagree with me).

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    "I am a hundred percent Odin's man, no Christian at all and a vibrant anti-Semite."

You are also a noble my friend! And an educator
    "The mystery and secret of Wotan is not that "knowledge" of him is passed along through clandestine cults or even through the re-discovery of old books and texts--but rather that such knowledge is actually encoded in a mysterious way in the DNA, in the very genetic material, of those who are descended from him." - Secret of the Gothick God of Darkness

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorwald View Post
    I guess that's not a bad thing, really.

But Heathenry is, IMO, a religion more of doing and being, not thinking. A religion of farmers, poets and warriors, not philosophers and theologians. (Of course, I am sure there would be some on these boards that would disagree with me).
    I respect you a ton Thorwald, but I think being Heathen is all about contemplation. Yes, of action, unquestionably. But remember, the path to enlightenment is through knowledge. If you want to be with Wotan the best way is to emulate him. And as we all know, Wotan gave up one of his eyes so he could drink from the Well of Knowledge. Knowledge is power, so the saying goes. Which means that secret knowledge is secret power.

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 09:23 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    553 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EQ Fighter
    Modern Neo-Paganism is an attempt to reconstruct ancient Religions which for all practicable Purposes is extinct. As such it is neither connected to modern science nore its original Pagan ancestors and in that is where we have the problem.

Christianity on the other hand is somewhat more well documented

Are we so dwarfish that we have to rely on the written word (of Jews of 2000 years ago on top)?

Serious, that's the most retarded argument against Heathenry ever invented. For some reason though, it resonates with some people....

If you believe that gods exist, then the scripture is rather irrelevant for the question whether Heathenry can be revitalised. People will find new ways to communicate with the gods, and the gods will find new ways to make themselves experienced.

Christianity, and its opinion that "god" is a one-time experience and happened allegedly 2000 years ago, teached people to think that gods are a one-time experience that happened in the past, and that today's people have to study the ancient knowledge to experience a copy of that original experience, but by no means it is possible that gods can be experienced anew, or by normal people. It must be "chosen ones", "messiahs", "wise men living an ascetic life", "priests", you name it. And that those people, therefore, must rule over the people and keep them slave to their "power" to "absolve" them from their "sins". Aha. BS!

Now, it's not like that there was no scripture, and we wouldnt know anything. There's a lot of scripture to learn from. And if you had looked into it, you'd know that this is not what our gods teached us. Instead of enslaving us to their "mercy" and not take revenge for every little retarded "sin", they gave us wisdom and knowledge, encouraged us to search more knowledge, gave us tools to do so (runes). They are positive gods, teach positive values and reason instead of "thou shalt not eat from the tree of knowledge or else be kicked out of paradise" and haunted forever by the guilt of this original sin.

By positive I dont mean this weakling stuff like love thy enemy, be tolerant or whatever. By positive I mean saying YES to life, including all its "nasty" details, sex, enjoyment, fun, violence, death. What's the point of "morals" teaching ascetics, self-lessness and all that other life-denying nonsense? Holy crap, how in Hel's name can anyone believe that "sex should be for procreation only"? Or that Entselbstung self-lessness was a state to strive for? How sick.

However, the point is, if you believe that there are gods, then there is nothing that could prevent people from finding their way to them. The knowledge of the scriptures certainly helps, but is by no means a precondition. I refer to Kauz's signature, when you're Germanic, you carry the key within yourself. It's much more a question whether you decide to want to explore what's anywhere there, or chose to deny it and follow a foreign religion that alienates you further from yourself.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post

Are we so dwarfish that we have to rely on the written word (of Jews of 2000 years ago on top)?

Serious, that's the most retarded argument against Heathenry ever invented. For some reason though, it resonates with some people....

If you believe that gods exist, then the scripture is rather irrelevant for the question whether Heathenry can be revitalised. People will find new ways to communicate with the gods, and the gods will find new ways to make themselves experienced.
    LOL!
    Actualy what I said Velvet was this.
    Quote Originally Posted by EQ Fighter View Post
    The Term "God" or "Gods" is also a pretty broad term that really does not narrow down anything you are discussing. To a Neanderthal we would both be as Gods, because We posses Technology and Knowledge he can not even imagine.

It is fair to say that nether the Bible or Any form of Paganism has the Ability to detail any of the actual reality of any Extra Physical Dimensions beyond ancient allegories and an individuals faith. That does NOT mean they are wrong, it just means they are incomplete.
    That means, I don't totally throw out what Heathens say, but I also do not take what they say at face value. The reason being I think there is a type of Dynamic that may be occurring behind spirituality but I cant put my finger on it.

As for Establishment Science they Pretty much DO throw out ALL forms of Spirituality in favor of mathematical provability.

Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    By positive I dont mean this weakling stuff like love thy enemy, be tolerant or whatever. By positive I mean saying YES to life, including all its "nasty" details, sex, enjoyment, fun, violence, death. What's the point of "morals" teaching ascetics, self-lessness and all that other life-denying nonsense? Holy crap, how in Hel's name can anyone believe that "sex should be for procreation only"? Or that Entselbstung self-lessness was a state to strive for? How sick.
    LOL!
    I also never said anything about “Sin” “Morals” or “Loving my Enemy”. Seems you are jumping to conclusions.

But since you brought it up.
    I have no problem with Sex, or Enjoyment, don't think there is anything against that in the actual Bible.

As far as violence, that is simply a condition when you get two idiots that want the same thing and cant have it.

As far as death, well everybody's got to do it once.
    Hopefully later rather than sooner.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EQ Fighter View Post
    LOL!

That means, I don't totally throw out what Heathens say, but I also do not take what they say at face value. The reason being I think there is a type of Dynamic that may be occurring behind spirituality but I cant put my finger on it.

As for Establishment Science they Pretty much DO throw out ALL forms of Spirituality in favor of mathematical provability.

LOL!
    I also never said anything about “Sin” “Morals” or “Loving my Enemy”. Seems you are jumping to conclusions.

I have no problem with Sex, or Enjoyment, don't think there is anything against that in the actual Bible.

As far as violence, that is simply a condition when you get two idiots that want the same thing and cant have it.

Really? The constant "LOL!" is an obvious sign of you feeling threatened or you're trying to agitate someone. You "take everything a Heathen says at face value"? You're being feeble and ridiculous. Did you know that violence/war is a part of not only our culture but human culture? Even the "culture of the world". Have you read any decent philosophical books on the matter? Or is the bible all you need? Why don't you try this one .. "Storm of Steel" by Ernst Junger. I'd give you my copy to borrow if I thought you'd read it or give it back like a good christian. Even if you never change your theories or beliefs, you should at least witness the other side from a viable source. Have you read the Gita? You should read that. I believe it is vital reading seeing as all great modern folkish thinkers "point to it" in their writings. Not to mention that H. Himmler had every SS man own a personal copy of it.
    I mean, where are you in life? What have you "dug into"? You seem very willing to accept the very least from yourself. Yes, you "might" have a high IQ or whatever .. but what's that matter when you have no common sense?

Last Online
    Monday, March 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Scotland/ Ireland/ Germany/ Eastern Europe
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Colorado Colorado
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Full-Time Student
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes!

That is what I am talking about (to borrow a niggardly phrase). War is inevitable. There have been only 60 years of peace in the history of man. Odin himself, in his wisdom, is a GOD of WAR.
    -Fortune favors the bold, so act deliberately and without fear and the universe will reward you.

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 09:23 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    553 Posts
    First, we are (part) Neanderthal, and your view on them is quite wrong in general. Probably it was rather vice versa who perceived whom as what. But that's not the topic here

...the actual reality... beyond ancient allegories
    You didnt listen. It is exactly the problem most people have, and what I lined out. For most "spiritual" people, the ANCIENT (limited state of) "knowledge" is the be-all and end-all, they deny outright any Dynamics and call it instead "degeneration". What these people are doing is denying that humans could possibly develop, and if they do, it is automatically that they are wrong, because they leave the "true path of god" (singular, because this is Jewish/christian/monotheistic through and through). Essentially, they want to nail mankind into the state it was in 2000 years ago. They worship "tradition" for tradition's sake (regardless of what this tradition is, once it is declared tradition it is unchangeable and unquestionable), and they invent rows of insults towards deviants (heretics, blasphemers, sinners, immorals etc) to block any development beyond that.

Heathens dont have that antagonism between their faith and reality, the reality of life itself that does develop and change. Because their gods told them to develop, to grow, to become more [vital, strong, intelligent, wise, knowledgeable, fierce] etc. For a Heathen, there simply is no antagonism, no anachronism.

No, I was rambling

But not without reason, see above. You trap into all the traps of logical fallacities that are so widespread.

The problem is that there is also not anything for it.
    Fertility, joy, pleasure, fun, whatever is not what the bible contains. No word about it. Which in turn means, it's not part of the "true path of god".

That YOU, personally, dont have anything against it, is of no importance.

Again, in a Heathen worldview, these things do have an explicit place. Having fun, gathering, drinking, flying hormones, love, fertility, having fun in and with life, are part of Heathen scripture. They are explicit part of what is to be strived for, which have their place.

For a christian, the most desireable ideal is the virgin birth. Even the act of conception, the result of love and "lyricism", of the poetry of Nature, "entselbstet", de-personalised and pushed away. Tainted with dirt, "immorality", "evilness", or at the very least, human imperfection.

Ah, sentiments of a "nice" soul

The problem is, it is just that, a sentiment. A try to avoid things that are part of life. Pushed away to the fringes where they can be ignored.

It is part of that Entselbstung (dis-selfment(?)) sentiment, that is so widespread among christians, and almost worse among those who accept the christian morals while denying to be one.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast