View Poll Results: Was the reaction justified?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indeed, it was fully justified.

48 97.96%
  • No, it wasn´t necessary and/or an overreation

1 2.04%
  • Other/Different (please explain)

0 0%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Woman Kills Intruder Breaking Into Her Home

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Ok Hamar Fox that is a very entertaining and hart touching story.

I say we hang the bastard that committed this horrible crime, killing retards and little girls.
    LOL!

Ok back to reality, we all know that one can moralize any sort of situation with the exception to the rule. Lawyers do it all the time, and that is the reason we constantly have to deal with very extreme sorts of rulings.

My personal view on the above is I would never shoot at a Target that I have not identified as a dangerous threat. And this is the case for most of the people that own firearms.

But this is not about me or any other individual, but the "Law".

Ok now lets get back to the La La land we call “Law” which deals with nether rationality or common sense. Time and Time again we have seen the legal system abuse rationality to the extreme.

I will admit that there is going to be a certain percentage of tragedy where people are killed by accident. This being said there are going to be a certain percentage of tragedy from using automobiles or aircraft.

My comment to the “Law” should only have certain reach in regard to limiting firearms or any other individual right this still stands. Because
    the other option is even worse.

Ok how about we reverse your dramatization, and Little Jenny and Family just happen to live in a USSA, where the Law enforcement people are the only ones that have weapons.

One night little Jenny is in bed with her kitten she has rescued from the tree. All of a sudden there is a loud crash and the door in knocked in. There are sounds of automatic gun fire coming from the front room of the house. Jenny terrified grabs her kitten and hides under the bed. The next moment the door is busted in and black hooded thugs come through. They hear a sound from under the bed. One of them the leader Barack Hussein, kicks up the bed frame and finds Jenny crumpled in a corner.

After killing the entire family the thugs move on to the the rest of the neighbourhood, torching and killing their way through, to the vary last house where one of them drag out a young man who has medals for special Olympics. One of them gets the idea it would be amusing to see him run down the road so he kicks him in the behind to make him move faster down the road. Once they are trough laughing at the situation the leader Barack Hussein shoots him in the back.

Once the “Job” is finished Barack Hussein meets up with his Agent Handler who is a CIA operative, who informs him that he is very pleased with how the operation turned out, and the bloody crime scene made for great propaganda. The CIA Operative hands Barack Hussein a case which contained the money payoff for the job.

The Next Day the media broadcast pictures of the “Crime Scene” and the Janet Napolitano
    Director of “Home Land Security” appears on TV declaring that “We will not let Domestic Terrorism Stand” and “We need tougher Gun Controls”.

The point here is that ONLY COMMUNITY can protect the community. Mechanize armies CAN NOT protect a culture from it's self. “Law” is not a substitute for common sense of the people in a society. In order to have a peaceful society you need strong individuals who respect the rights of others, and this by the way is exactly WHY, multiculturalism does not work.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    Because I was obviously going for the realistic over the comedy angle.

And it's irrelevant how realistic they are. EQ Fighter himself said that it's justifiable to shoot in the face every person whose situation I described.

And, btw, my "stories" were amazing.
    LOL!
    Man I think YOU added the "Shoot in the Face" stuff.

The point here was, that the burden of proof if you want to call it that should be placed on the intruder, NOT the land owner.

Don't think I ever advocated shooting little girls with kittens or chubby Special Olympics people.
    LOL!

But I do admit you story writing ability far exceeds mine.

Anyway, if any of your above situations were to occur there would probably be a conviction handed down in favour of the shot person.

In any case, it is going to be hard to convince me or any other person on a jury that an 18 year old girl in a trailer park by herself should allow an intruder to fully inter her home where they would most likely take the weapon away from her.

Honestly most Mobile homes are a joke when it comes to any sort of security, in the first place.

They have very cheap aluminium door frames like a RV that almost anyone can push in with their foot. Such a place is not a good place for a 18 year old women with a child to be living in the first place.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spearbrave
    Well really those type of people usually come during daylight hours in rural areas. Also you don't get very many of those types of things in rural America. Most cases if someone is out on your property at night in a rural area they are trespassing and could be up to no good. The most important thing though about firearm ownership is the responsibility of making sure you know how and when to use your weapon, you should always know your target and what is beyond it. Most gun owners in America ( which is a lot ) are very responsible with their firearms otherwise we would have more accidental shootings.
    I don't know what the big deal is. I was never talking about guns specifically. Change 'gets shot in the face' to 'gets a pitchfork in the eye' in each of my examples if you prefer. I was just having fun with some elaborate (but possible! ) scenarios that illustrate how indiscriminately killing anyone who encroaches on your property after such and such time on the clock might go awry. I originally dedicated about ten words to each scenario, but on a second reading I realised that this shit had the potential to be epic! But nowhere did I say, or intend to say, anything about current gun laws in the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by EQ Fighter
    Ok how about we reverse your dramatization, and Little Jenny and Family just happen to live in a USSA, where the Law enforcement people are the only ones that have weapons.

One night little Jenny is in bed with her kitten she has rescued from the tree. All of a sudden there is a loud crash and the door in knocked in. There are sounds of automatic gun fire coming from the front room of the house. Jenny terrified grabs her kitten and hides under the bed. The next moment the door is busted in and black hooded thugs come through. They hear a sound from under the bed. One of them the leader Barack Hussein, kicks up the bed frame and finds Jenny crumpled in a corner.
    But little did he know that 'Jenny' was in fact a hologram, which, if the projection was pierced, as by a bullet, for even an instant, would trigger a nuclear detonation in Barack Hussein's homeland, Pakistan, along with an acidic injection into every Himalayan raincloud from this point to eternity, whose rain was engineered by the world's finest scientific minds to biologically mutate anyone it touched into a zombie.

After killing the entire family the thugs move on to the the rest of the neighbourhood, torching and killing their way through, to the vary last house where one of them drag out a young man who has medals for special Olympics. One of them gets the idea it would be amusing to see him run down the road so he kicks him in the behind to make him move faster down the road. Once they are trough laughing at the situation the leader Barack Hussein shoots him in the back.
    But little did he know that the 'special' young man was once a hunchback, and his ability to excel Olympically was afforded by a marvellously successful prototypical steel spine, one that quite miraculously was able to deflect Barack Hussein's bullet, which ricocheted first off a car door, next off a bucket, and finally implanted itself firmly in Barack Hussein's frontal lobe. He lived only long enough to receive the call from his friends in Bangladesh to tell him his whole family was now a puddle of syrup (although, on the plus side, his third cousin Jamal got away with just being an acidic zombie).

So, you see, there are no cons to my idea.

Once the “Job” is finished Barack Hussein meets up with his Agent Handler who is a CIA operative, who informs him that he is very pleased with how the operation turned out, and the bloody crime scene made for great propaganda. The CIA Operative hands Barack Hussein a case which contained the money payoff for the job.

The Next Day the media broadcast pictures of the “Crime Scene” and the Janet Napolitano Director of “Home Land Security” appears on TV declaring that “We will not let Domestic Terrorism Stand” and “We need tougher Gun Controls”.

The point here is that ONLY COMMUNITY can protect the community. Mechanize armies CAN NOT protect a culture from it's self. “Law” is not a substitute for common sense of the people in a society. In order to have a peaceful society you need strong individuals who respect the rights of others, and this by the way is exactly WHY, multiculturalism does not work.
    ...which has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, or what you said in your other post.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    So carol singers, lost blindmen, and people collecting for cancer research are all fair game, and deserve to die for being 'stupid'.

Massively out of context.

Burden of proof is on the Intruder NOT the Land owner.

In all My years here at this location, I have had way more grown Mexican men in 1 ton oilfield trucks drive up on our property looking around for things they could possibly come back and get later, and exactly ONE time a couple of girl scouts selling cookies.

Girls scouts I don’t have a problem with, but the other bunch are quite capable of being armed themselves and not something I’m going to take a chance with.

Even at that, I have never confronted anyone with a gun, only maybe walked up to their car and ask them what they were looking for and if I could help them.

You seem to have a misconception of the way Texas, New Mexico, and other parts of the West are laid out, this area is not really a suburbia.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I don't know what the big deal is. I was never talking about guns specifically. Change 'gets shot in the face' to 'gets a pitchfork in the eye' in each of my examples if you prefer. I was just having fun with some elaborate (but possible! ) scenarios that illustrate how indiscriminately killing anyone who encroaches on your property after such and such time on the clock might go awry. I originally dedicated about ten words to each scenario, but on a second reading I realised that this shit had the potential to be epic! But nowhere did I say, or intend to say, anything about current gun laws in the United States.

But little did he know that 'Jenny' was in fact a hologram, which, if the projection was pierced, as by a bullet, for even an instant, would trigger a nuclear detonation in Barack Hussein's homeland, Pakistan, along with an acidic injection into every Himalayan raincloud from this point to eternity, whose rain was engineered by the world's finest scientific minds to biologically mutate anyone it touched into a zombie.

But little did he know that the 'special' young man was once a hunchback, and his ability to excel Olympically was afforded by a marvellously successful prototypical steel spine, one that quite miraculously was able to deflect Barack Hussein's bullet, which ricocheted first off a car door, next off a bucket, and finally implanted itself firmly in Barack Hussein's frontal lobe. He lived only long enough to receive the call from his friends in Bangladesh to tell him his whole family was now a puddle of syrup (although, on the plus side, his third cousin Jamal got away with just being an acidic zombie).

So, you see, there are no cons to my idea.

...which has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, or what you said in your other post.
    Sorry!
    What!

Man I got lost somewhere between the Retard with the Steel Spine and Jenny the Hologram.

Oh BTW, Barack Hussein doesn’t really need a frontal lobe, he has been operating without a brain for four years now so far.

I really think you should market this to ABC, it would be more entertaining than 99.999% of the crap they put on TV now.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox
    You see we have been hearing the exact type of things you posted by the anti-gun left for years. They make up stuff to attack rightful and lawful gun ownership here all the time. If there is one single issue that has the best chance of causing a revolution in this country is would be to try and disarm the citizens. Most Americans know that if you ask them. There are certain things that make America what it is and should be and gun ownership and free speech are two of them.

I'm getting out of this with these last few quotes:

A armed society is a polite society.

We are as free as we want to be as long as we have the ability to secure that freedom as needed.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678