Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Arrow "Anonymous" Declares "Blitzkrieg" on Neo-Nazis

"Anonymous" declares "Blitzkrieg" on neo-Nazis

Published: 2 Jan 12 12:46 CET
    Online: http://www.thelocal.de/society/20120102-39867.html

“Anonymous” hackers have declared “Blitzkrieg” on neo-Nazis for the New Year, disabling a number of their websites and publishing lists of extreme-right supporters. A “Nazi-Leaks” portal has appeared on the internet listing hundreds of names of people subscribed to various shops selling far-right clothing, as well as writers for the Junge Freiheit newspaper which carries contributions from far-right commentators.

The hackers say they have managed to close down 15 websites associated with the neo-Nazi National Democratic Party (NPD), the Frankfurter Rundschau reported on Monday. They have reportedly called their campaign "Operation Blitzkrieg".

The paper said that the German version of the neo-Nazi internet platform “Altermedia” was at times offline. A Twitter message addressed to those trying to get into the site wished “all Nazis and in particular Altermedia a good start to the New Year.”

This was greeted by a message reported by left-wing websites as coming from Altermedia calling for information about the hackers, and offering to reward useful tips with the hackers' “amputated fingers.” The Frankfurter Rundschau said it could not check whether the comment was really from Altermedia as the site was offline.

Long lists of names, some with addresses, purporting to be customer registers of firms such as the infamous Thor Steinar clothing firm were posted on the “Nazi-Leaks” portal.

People listed on the portal as having written for the Junge Freiheit newspaper included Peter Scholl-Latour, according to the Frankfurter Rundschau. He is a respected journalist and Afghanistan expert who has written for, among other publications, the Stern magazines.

The Local/hc

http://www.thelocal.de/article.php?ID=39867#comment2639494
    It's also reported they are targeting other "Neo-Nazi" web sites. Perhaps skadi is on the list, too?!
    No, not yet: http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Hacked
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 03:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Austria
    Subrace
    Nordic-Alpine mix I believe
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Student
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Religion
    Transcendental Naturalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I wouldn't be extremely worried about this. Often times, Anon is more bark than bite (ie; their recent threat to take down Facebook, which was cancelled), but they certainly are not something to be taken lightly, so I'd be cautious, but not outright certain they will attack us.

The Power belongs to those who Dare
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Germanic Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Having been on 4chan (not a member) and looked around, those boys have a case of what the fucks. Most are idiots who will follow a leader and do the hacking for them. The leaders never get into trouble and never do the hacking. And most are teenagers with no life.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    We actually have some good leads on who is behind this by now:
    http://www.facebook.com/uwe.luthardt
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Sunday, July 14th, 2019 @ 11:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English and German
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21
    mtDNA
    U5a2b
    Country
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Logistics
    Politics
    Independent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Yeah, I agree with KingOvGermania, they really aren't much of a threat. There are a score of groups that these guys have threatened with no results. I remember them threatening major retaliation against the FBI for arresting some its members. While I remember a law enforcement agency in Arizona getting hacked, I never heard of anything else. Then they said they were going to launch an attack on Iran last spring. Then they said they were going to expose pedophiles, which I thought was a good thing, but I never heard of any arrests happening because of them.

Unless it's an easy hack, I don't think Anonymous can do much of anything.

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 03:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Austria
    Subrace
    Nordic-Alpine mix I believe
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Student
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Religion
    Transcendental Naturalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon X View Post
    Yeah, I agree with KingOvGermania, they really aren't much of a threat. There are a score of groups that these guys have threatened with no results. I remember them threatening major retaliation against the FBI for arresting some its members. While I remember a law enforcement agency in Arizona getting hacked, I never heard of anything else. Then they said they were going to launch an attack on Iran last spring. Then they said they were going to expose pedophiles, which I thought was a good thing, but I never heard of any arrests happening because of them.

Unless it's an easy hack, I don't think Anonymous can do much of anything.

Well, keep in mind that I said they CAN indeed go after people, and it HAS happened. But they seem to be pretty isolated incidents. For the most part, they like to intimidate and impress more than taking action, like a big group of elementary-schoolyard bullies, really.

And besides, Skadi does not have NEARLY the public persona as other pro-White sites, so we will most likely not be harmed.

Last Online
    Thursday, June 1st, 2017 @ 10:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Saarland
    Subrace
    Alpanid/Nordid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    None, really-open minded.
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    To me Skadi is a Germanic preservation site, and not a "neo-Nazi" site.
    Other ethnic groups have such sites (which are often quite intolerant), so it would be downright racist to attack Skadi.

Sure, the Nazi-period is a part of Germanic history, but it's not limited to exploring that, and often members don't agree on a lot of issues.
    The site also represents a wide range of beliefs, from Christianity to Paganism, and if anything it shows how broad Germanic identity can be.

Skadi is actually very civil and thought-provoking, especially compared to the hateful rantings on, for example, the Youtube commentaries.

I also find it dubious that they would expose a mailing list for a clothing store.
    Just because you might like a certain shirt or a certain band doesn't prove that you are committed to an ideology.
    That's just assuming "guilt" by association.
    If anything I would feel very victimized by being made a target simply because I bought a shirt, or some rechts-rock party music.
    That could very well backfire as unintended promotion of whatever it is they consider to be "neo-Nazi".

I've never heard of the Thor Steiner clothing store, so I just had a peek at their online shop, and I saw a Hawaiian-style shirt with a floral design. How menacing.

I agreed with Anonymous when they protested and exposed Scientology (although they hardly brought the "church" to its knees), but attacking random individuals (and not even an organization or their representatives) is pointless.

When governments have had it with their shenanigans, and the clampdown comes for Anonymous, I'd like to think they'd like the support of non-conformists and freedom of speech advocates, and there are many such people on Skadi.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Württemberg, Franconia and I recently discovered old ancestors in Saxony
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Anti-Nazi hacktivists vow to continue cyberwar

German hackers have pledged to continue their cyberwar against the far right - despite recent crackdowns against so-called 'hacktivists'. In an exclusive interview, one spoke with Brian Whelan.

Prolific hackers affiliated with the Anonymous group have been waging an unrelenting campaign against right wing websites dubbed 'Operation Blitzkrieg'. They have breached servers belonging to the extreme right National Democratic Party (NPD) and the illegal Blood and Honour group, leaking personal details of thousands of members.

And despite threats from the right, their campaign will continue, as they remain unfazed by a recent spate of arrests targeting hackers.

“Operation Blitzkrieg is designed to be a long-term op,” their anonymous spokesperson explained. “As long as the Nazis are present in the interwebs we will fight against them.

“The campaign in the internet is important. It’s also relevant that the people go on the street and demonstrate against them,” the spokesperson said.

Using Twitter to keep their fans updated, the Operation Blitzkrieg hackers openly boast of their exploits and post leaked files from their 'Nazi leaks' on their website.

One major leak has included the personal details of hundreds of customers of the infamous Thor Steinar brand, which recently attempted to open a controversial new ‘Brevik’ store in Chemnitz.

“We were surprised after the release of Nazi-leaks that there were so many "famous" people who purchased in the Nazi shops," the spokesman said.

“So we release the dumps and the global community check the lists; thousands eyes are better than just a few.”

’Important to know your enemy’

“We check the Data packages before we release them. It’s very important that you know who your enemy is… You as a citizen need to know that information,” the spokesman added.

The group has been carrying out regular attacks, posting frequent dumps of stolen information and taking down a different far right website each Friday.

“We celebrate every Friday the #fucknazifriday we hijack the servers of the nazis, leak their databases and deface their pages with some lulz."

Price on their heads

This has annoyed the far-right so much that messages have been posted on the right-wing Altermedia site offering a reward for any information about the identity of the hackers.

The hackers say they are now operating across several European countries as well as Brazil and are still building their hacking network, although German websites remain their primary targets.

Operation Blitzkrieg leaks have revealed links between the Britain's BNP and US extremists, who praised Nick Griffin as the ‘greatest white activist in the world’.

Hackers also released copies of voicemails and emails between white nationalist groups and US Presidential candidate Ron Paul's campaign staff. The group says there are more revelations to come.

“Operation Blitzkrieg was founded in February 2011 and went public in May. We have access to many fascist email accounts we haven't released yet," the spokesman said.

“For a while we will gather that data and when we have what we want, we will release it for the public. Expect us!

“Fascist Parties are all over the world. The focus is everywhere. Guys from Sweden, Finland, Brazil and France also work within this operation.”

Operation Blitzkrieg is the latest in a long line of hacking campaigns carried out under the Anonymous banner that have previously seen disparate targets like the CIA and Syrian government targeted.

Hacktivists are believed to be responsible for over half the data stolen online in 2011 according to a report released by Verizon working alongside the United States Secret Service.

Yet despite their prolific hacking they remain confident they will not have their identities revealed like the hacking group Lulzsec, whose leader Sabu recently came out as an FBI informant.

“The goal is not to get busted at all."

“We're sure that they all are keen to fuck us, so we take care. Furthermore Sabu may have been leader of some, but not of us.

“We are all security experts and know what we have to do to be anonymous in the internet. There are a few rules you have to follow and you are a ghost. We live in the interwebs. They are just using it.”

Brian Whelan/The Local
    source: http://www.thelocal.de/national/20120413-41935.html

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, April 14th, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norman
    Ancestry
    Huguenot
    Subrace
    N/A
    Country
    State
    Massachusetts Massachusetts
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Spartacus
    Politics
    Warlord
    Religion
    CI/DI & Absolute Totemism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb

I wonder if this is to balance their reputation for putting out this about the Protocols of Zion:

http://voxrox.co/4460/new-world-orde...otocols-video/

I remember these dudes back in the 90's when they were doing comic scans.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 29th, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Nordicist; Breed the Overman
    Religion
    Freethought; Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Many Anonymous individuals are neo-nazis. Nobody has a monopoly on the paradigm of the group that is Anonymous. We are legion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast