Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Consider to Be Corrupting Influences on Germanics?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, April 27th, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Lowlands
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What Do You Consider to Be Corrupting Influences on Germanics?

What aspects of the modern world do you consider to be detrimental to Germanic communities and individuals? What is meant by 'corruption'? Why is the condition of being 'corrupted', as you define it, less desirable than the former 'uncorrupted' state? What leads us astray, and what are we being led from?

Last Online
    Saturday, December 29th, 2018 @ 03:55 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    Northern European
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    teach, research
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Religion
    Gottgläubig
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    The worst thing, at least the most influential and ubiquitous, is media. The triviality of television, the influence of news and cinema on ideas, the mulitkult agenda that courses through these things; these are the most dangerous and corrupting things imo. It is the manner of presentation of race representation, internationalism and agenda-led issues that runs through the media, that is most damaging because of its ubiquitous nature and continual (tub-thumping) presence. It is practically inescapable and overwhelmingly effective on the young through constant exposure, peer-pressure and youth culture (like music).
    “unless they know, mystically, that beneath the concrete lies the earth which has nourished their race for a thousand years and ... that it is their own earth from which their blood is shed and renewed, then they are a lost people, and easy prey for those who have lacked roots for many centuries"
    A. K. Chesterton

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Hålųyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    Ourselves. There are many threads on this on skadi already.

Nations die from the inside.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    wankers within our own families who get offended by the idea of skadi.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    15 Minutes Ago @ 09:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edie View Post
    What aspects of the modern world do you consider to be detrimental to Germanic communities and individuals?
    The easyness of life. The complete absence of 'struggle' in our everyday lives. All of our basic needs are so easily accessible that our innermost values in life, which previously had to be fought for by our very own blood, drowns in the trivialities of modern society, unessential to 'life'. In one word; indulgence.

What is meant by 'corruption'?
    The state of being corrupted is the state of dysfunctioning according to one's original intent.

Why is the condition of being 'corrupted', as you define it, less desirable than the former 'uncorrupted' state?
    Because it is blasphemy towards nature, our sole creator, to which we owe our very being.

[...] what are we being led from?
    We're being led from the very pinnacle of Earth's evolutionary course, to the bottomless pits of perverse degeneracy.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    United States United States
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Breakdown of the family. 50% of people get divorced, society making it difficult to have children. People are very anti-children, unless the people having them are non white. Doesn't help that people don't take marriage seriously.
    Proud to be Germanic.

Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 11th, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Swabian (Urach) and Lusatian German, Northwestern English, Sicilian
    Subrace
    Vinlander
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Available
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Anti-Masonic Party
    Religion
    Anti-Cthulhu
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbrand View Post
    The worst thing, at least the most influential and ubiquitous, is media.
    I would have to agree wholeheartedly at this!
    To me, mass media has really been king in the construction of this putrid excuse for western civilization we still seem to maintain. The amount of horror we in the west continue to tolerate stems from the string of carefully crafted charades we've had to endure since the mid 40's. The media has made them all palpable; at a slow and steady rate, our people have become cultureless, zombies to a corrupted collectivist mindset. A media mindset, where whatever is on the radio, TV or other medium is prime within your thoughts.

Now faster than the blitzkrieg ever was, the messages handed to us to obey as holy dictum fire out at us from literally any source of mass media. All of its information and analysis must first be itself analyzed for its aims and sympathies. The modern Germanic must first ascertain what music, art and written works are made popular and sponsored by the MSM. And now if you'll observe it, you shall see how it never really aggressively pushes self-preservation and traditions, but instead it spouts forth by sizable financial backing artists and personalities that maintain only ignorant darkness and moral depravity.
    It is one's source of truth, worth and window to the globalized-Earth. It holds a sort of religious place for most people nowadays, doesn't it? Rather than making pilgrimages and sacrifices, one plans their schedules around what is on TV that evening. They must, as a family, watch as the latest-to-fame white buffoon falls down after doing something silly. In between that story there'll be loving commercials to inform the family what is the correct composure one must have whilst dwelling in the racially and spiritually mixed cesspit their nations have unfortunately become. We all can recognize the illusion all media maintains with its subtle winks of approval towards certain realities made strict social dogma.
    When TV itself is so pointless, mind numbing and for the most part, artistically vapid, it makes me wonder why people go out of their way to get just one more taste of the garbage that's approved for us, the proles, to gaze upon.
    I see it so much; within myself and those I love. I could not even think for myself! Hollywood-approved garbage was all that what I able to quote aloud. Its a disgusting and embarrassing truth; however I find solace in the fact that I've completely distanced myself with whatever is forcefully thrown at me by the dogs in the media. I try look at everything in critical eyes, but I must admit the media is granted the fullest extent of my scrutiny.
    It is the outlet by those who control those assets we pay for with our industrialized jobs. Government, food, high technology; its all been slapped with brands and logos and those of which have been made more so legitimate by aid of the MSM.
    Thusly, pointless wars between brands are made our cultural focus. Which sport team is better? Which soft drink is more tasty? Which blonde-haired billionaire pop-singer is trashier? All these questions are answered everyday between all the 'experts' and 'celebrity news' shows they have on TV today. Whole channels are devoted to the false tribes we love so dearly, our sport teams, when our roots culturally are made the laughing stock of this sickening liberal world-society. It's weird to like renaissance music, Åsatru and NS Germany but OK to obsess over preteen geared books about vampires and wizards and which 3 ton negroid is a better defensive lineman? ACH MEIN GOTT
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/TheHungryHun/germanmlitary-2.jpg
    "The west is the best" -Jim Morrison
    "All our race proud and free" -Donovan

BritConquistador
    The "white guilt" mentality. It is almost as if it has become part of the domestic policy of western countries. You see it in media, classrooms, etc. Everywhere. I even remember the way my history and international relations classes were structured. They made it sound as if Europeans where the only people to build colonial empires, enslave people, and the only ones who could be racist. Not one part of those classes did they mention anything like black supremacist groups, Islamic colonialism, etc. Just the general degradation of European cultures without much of anything positive to say about it by our institutions I think creates corruption, though I agree primarily with what frostbite said. Divorce rates are high, and most of the children born are illegitimate. And without a defined family structure or identity, children do not grow up right. And since now the party life is being glorified by the media, kids just turn to that and any real culture just dies...

IAmTheRayII
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 13th, 2016 @ 03:37 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Wales, Scotland, Ireland
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Michigan Michigan
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Self-Employed
    Politics
    AltRight
    Religion
    Asatrś
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Isn't it obvious? Music, of course. Music is the ''gateway drug'' to multiculturalism. Many here on Skadi watch the news, but 90% of people don't. So the media is not the biggest influence. And while it is a multi-pronged attack, with school, TV, Music, sports, etc., music isa what will be the opening up of the floodgates. While listening to what is pushed by the radio and MTV as ''popular'', because let's be honest.people don't choose, the radio and MTV do, by playing these songs and videos on loops, basically forcing people to listen to certain music. Maybe not older people, but younger teens and tweens, when they are struggling to fit in anyway, so they basically feel like they have to go along with it. Then the music leads to shows, and of course sports has tons of blacks, and the media adds to it, and the indoctrination they receive at the schools.....it's an uphill battle for uus to overcome. It's difficult. But somebody has to act soon, or else we will lose.
    ''People will not look forward to posterity, who never look backward to their ancestors.''
    -Edmund Burke

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I agree with the mention of white guilt. It's made us ashamed of our race and culture, that's how they get us to put up with so much anti white propaganda.

The other day on American Rennisance they had a story about how all the rapists in Norway were immigrants and the woman reporting the story was making excuses! It's so bad we are apologizing for the people who are attacking us. It was sick, a Norwegian woman making excuses as to why her fellow Norwegians were being raped.
    Proud to be Germanic.

Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast