Libertarian
    Religion
    Dark Energy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    Label a photo with asiatics to be Mongols is the proof that the Mongols was a racial denomination, not an alliance under the leadership of Caucasian Tartars?

nice try I would say.

Marco Polo described Kublai Khan clearly as tall, blond with blue eyes and a beard. that is the closest of a photo what you can get. But it might be that you photo has been made some hundreds years ago by Marco Polo?

Please proof to me that Kublai Khan was Asiatic. Unless you do so (as I have by a contemporary witness) I dismiss your photo as nonsense.
    I have a book called "Chronicles of the Barbarians", eyewitness accounts of contacts with the various barbarians. There is 2 chapters on Genghis Khan and his sons and grandsons. Kublai Khan was his grandson as was Batu Khan. Genghis Khan was reported to have fathered hundreds of children by a hundred different women of different tribes. It is possible he may have impregnated a blond haired women. However in the detailed description of their physical appearance, no mention is made of any of the Khans having blue eyes and blond hair. You would think that this oddity would be mentioned.
    There is a portrait of Genghis Khan and his sons by Rashid al-Din, from a 14th century Persian manuscript. They have obvious mongoloid features and all have dark hair. Their eye color can not be determined.
    Batu Khan put a siege on Vienna in 1241. They gang raped the women and mutilated their bodies by cutting out their sex organs and breasts and eating them . Then they fed their bodies to the dogs. The only thing that saved Vienna was that the son of Genghis Khan died and Batu had to return to Karakorum to vote on a new grand Khan.
    Kublai Khan overthrew the Sung dynasty in China , but failed in 2 attempts to invade Japan. His death in 1294 pretty much ended the Mongol empire.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Marco Polo mentioned that they were Tartars, who always have been caucasian. the Statue in Turkey also Shows him as a Caucasian.

Here is a map from 1595 by a Dutch guy

Here is one from the same time frame.

Admittedly it is not from the Khan period but a few hundreds years later. there existed a huge tartarian Kingdom and Marco Polo called the Khans Tartars. so it seems everything points that they have been Tartars

That is what Wikipedia has to say about the great Khan
    No accurate portraits of Genghis exist today, and any surviving depictions are considered to be artistic interpretations. Persian historian Rashid-al-Din recorded in his "Chronicles" that the legendary "glittering" ancestor of Genghis was tall, long-bearded, red-haired, and green-eyed. Rashid al-Din also described the first meeting of Genghis and Kublai Khan, when Genghis was shocked to find that Kublai had not inherited his red hair.[5] Also according to al-Din Genghis's Borjigid clan, had a legend involving their origins: it began as the result of an affair between Alan-ko and a stranger to her land, a glittering man who happened to have red hair and bluish-green eyes. Modern historian Paul Ratchnevsky has suggested in his Genghis biography that the "glittering man" may have been from the Kyrgyz people, who historically displayed these same characteristics. Controversies aside, the closest depiction generally accepted by most historians is the portrait currently in the National Palace Museum in Taipei, Taiwan (see picture above). After his death his 3rd son Ogodei has succeeded him. He had 4 queens, and Ogodei was born from his first wife.
    Obviously a Caucasian. Asiatic/Dravidians do not have red hair nor do they have blue eyes.

basically the description Marco Polo gave plus the information that he was a Tartar.

I am pretty much surprised that the notion that the 'Mongols' were Caucasian Tartars is so difficult.

I assume that the fake history used by Jews to have a certain notion about White People is a really strong one. The great kingdom of the Tartars was pretty well known up to about 1920. from then on it disappeared from the (fake) history. there are plenty of lies from Jews as most of us know.

I expect from a descendant of Aryans a different attitude. To study facts and then make a conclusion and not naively believe a faked history

I think the confusion stems from the many sub tribes of the Tartars.

The encyclopedia Britannica from 1771, Volume 3, page 887 describes the sub tribes of the Tartars as such:

south East tribes: Shinese Tartars (not to confused with China
    South of china: Tartary Tibet
    North of India: Mongol Tartary, later known as Moghuls
    Then there is the Uzbek Tartary
    And the Tartary Persia.

The confusion stems most likely that the Mongol Republic used the name of the Mongol-Tartars from Above India to name themselves. but they have nothing to do with the Mongol-Tartars. Neither racially nor cultural nor geographical.

Fake history has the Mongol-Tartars as Asiatic and later when they were Muslim as Arabs. Fake history nowhere explains how Asiatic 'Mongols' suddenly transfer into Muslim Arabs.

truth is Mongol Tartars have always been Caucasian as well as the Moghuls who later invaded India.

Marco Polo and Rashid ad Din both travelled into the area today known as Pakistan. People here believe that they travelled into what is today named Mongol Republic. But the Khans did not live there but in the highly cultured area of northern Pakistan/Afghanistan

Once you leave the bubble of Jewish cultural-Marxism's brainwashing the world is pretty much very different.

BTW neither does the modern Russian Republic Of Tartarstan have anything to do with the ancient Tartars.

Pictures of modern Tartarstan people are for sure not related to ancient Tartars from what is now Pakistan.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    This thread has long ago become a trainwreck. If Ocko had actually linked me to a Marco Polo quote where he describes Kublai Khan as blond, I might have tried to continue this inane argument, but he is obviously incapable of that. All we've seen is baseless claims from him.

I am pretty much surprised that the notion that the 'Mongols' were Caucasian Tartars is so difficult.
    The Tatars were not racially Caucasian, and their name comes from the Central Asian word Tatarlar. Also, you have it the wrong way around - it was the Mongols who ruled over the Tatars.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    becUse the Marco Polo Books are
    Not free on the Internet and therefore Not linkable that means the Quote is wrong and therefore the Tartars are asian?

Try the Rashid ad Din Quote by Wikipedia, its under 'Genghis Khan' there.

repeating jewish Nonsenses ad nauseam dös Not make it true.

the Chinese used the word TanTan for the People North of them, Simple because they were unable to say the R, therefore TanTan. (You can google that on Wikipedia too.) They also called them JuanJuan, from which the Name Huang Di(nlin) derives.

The people who call themselves Mongols today live thousands of Miles away. Marco Polo and Rashid travelled to modern day Pakistan, just follow the list of cities they travelled through. they did not travel to the steppes but followed the silk route which would be silly to go up north to the todays republic of Mongolia.

as people here repeating the upteenth time that The Khans have been Asiatic despite any proof to the opposite and giving no other evidence than their strong brainwashing nonsense I think it is clear that it is the unability to change a brainwash program belief despite having evidence to the contrary.

To keep dismissing all proof and evidence only keeps you sticking to the lie.

when political correctness does not allow the Khans to be Aryan and the evidence proofs they were, pc followers have to dismiss the evidence and revert to repeating the lie ad nauseam to keep up their brainwashing.

Infect proofs to the contrary of their pc brainwashing belief makes them angry.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 02:03 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    ^ You seem reluctant to accept the success of a Mongoloid people, which is what the Huns were. Greatness is not exclusive to the Aryan, other races have had their successes, particularly the Chinese.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unity Mitford View Post
    ^ You seem reluctant to accept that any non-Aryan civilisation might have had achievements.
    That is your proof that the Khans have been Asiatic? Despite that they have been described by Marco Polo and Rashid as caucasian? Those have been eyewitnesses.

If you want to stick to your pc nonsense despite evidence to the contrary then so be it.

The brainwashing program tells you never say anything about Aryan especially notthatthey had a great long-lasting kingdom and were very powerful and had a very high culture.

If Jewish pc adherence tell you to disregard the evidence and to belief their lies then so be it.

Ignorance is strength.

That is your main belief. So it is fine with me.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 02:03 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I do not care for the Huns, nor do I wish to be associated with them. They were a foreign and notoriously unpleasant people.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unity Mitford View Post
    I do not care for the Huns, nor do I wish to be associated with them. They were a foreign and notoriously unpleasant people.
    I hear you

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    That is your proof that the Khans have been Asiatic? Despite that they have been described by Marco Polo and Rashid as caucasian? Those have been eyewitnesses.

That is your main belief. So it is fine with me.
    The Khans, no matter which , whether Mongols or Caucasian were Asiatic, Ocko. Even Stalin, who was by no means European ("Aryan") or "Slavic" Russian, was a Caucasian, a Georgian, an Asiatic White. The racial group group "Caucasian" includes three major groups:

The Caucasoid peoples were usually divided in three groups on linguistic grounds, termed Aryan (Indo-European), Semitic (Semitic languages) and Hamitic
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

The Huns originally were Asiatic Whites (Caucasian).
    The Huns were a group of nomadic people who, appearing from east of the Volga River, migrated into Europe c. AD 370 and established the vast Hunnic Empire there
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huns

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MCP3 View Post
    The Khans, no matter which , whether Mongols or Caucasian were Asiatic, Ocko. Even Stalin, who was by no means European ("Aryan") or "Slavic" Russian, was a Caucasian, a Georgian, an Asiatic White. The racial group group "Caucasian" includes three major groups:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

The Huns originally were Asiatic Whites (Caucasian).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huns
    Asiatic in a sense belonging to the Asiatic continent. their race was provenly Caucasian. You do not even bother to argue why Marco Polo and Rashid identified them as Caucasian.

To repeat a proven wrong does not show much thinking, to address it carefully.

Can you show me proof that they belonged to the Dravidian/Asiatic race?

I can tell you right now you cannot because the opposite is proven already.

You can repeat your non sense as much as you want, I do not bother anymore for apologist of pc.

If your want to stick to your pc worldview then so be it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast