Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 64

Thread: The Huns

  1. #31
    Senior Member Sigyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Posts
    550
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Ocko, I think it's best if you do some historical research before you re-enter this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    Huang is an old Aryan name. The addendum Di denotes a certain Aryan tribe, the Dinlin, living to the north of China. Chinese people have a problem pronouncing Dinlin therefore the abbreviation to Di. the old Chinese records knew that tribe and described them.
    I googled "Dinlin" and got zero results. You just made that up.

    From another quick search, I can see that the name "Huang" is not found anywhere else than in Chinese languages (with the "Huang Di" title meaning "Yellow Emperor").

    the legend says that he was a white God, coming with in a celestial chariot, aka spaceship. He arrived from the north and taught them everything from rice cultivation, to irrigation systems to hieroglyphic writing. This hieroglyphic writing after three changes still resembles slavianic runes.
    I haven't heard that legend yet, although you could give me a link. It's known that a white tribe (the Tocharians) were in contact with the Chinese for a long time, but the Tocharians did not live anywhere close to the Great Wall. It sounds ridiculously implausible that all Chinese writing and even rice cultivation came from them. These people didn't even live anywhere near "the real China", but rather in the semi-desert areas that became Chinese territory only a century ago.

    I also know what Slavic runes look like, and the old Chinese logograms don't resemble them at all.

    in the city of Arkaim are many Irrigation channels. a typical Aryan city, about 3.600 years old, which means much older than china's beginning of culture.
    How does this possibly relate to China? And while we're at it, how does it relate to the Huns and Tatars being "Aryan"?

    but it would make a lot of sense as a simple way to containing some mongolic dumb wits.
    How the hell would these mysterious people build a wall to contain the Chinese inside of China, when the stairs to enter the wall are on the Chinese side?

    And you still haven't explained how the mongoloid Huns are "Aryan".

  2. #32
    Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Ocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Location
    Glacier park
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Posts
    2,924
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    As you probably know the Chinese letters went through 3 'reformations'. these reformations were made to hide the slavianic runic origins. what else would be a reason to change the whole lettering?
    All old documents in the lettering before has been thoroughly destroyed. what was the reason for that?

    Tocharians lived to the west of china, the Dinlin left to the north. The first wall was built to the north. The walls you visited have most likely been newer constructions to the west which have been build by Chinese people.

    Huang di taught the Chinese people rice farming which most likely means the Chinese where mongolic herders who did not know farming. most likely they did not even built cities and most likely did not know how to build walls.

    Aryan people have been building cities as has been shown in Arkaim. the cities had 3 walls. The conclusion therefore is that Chinese herders won't have been building the wall in the north but Aryan people.

    The stoneslab I mentioned before shows a three dimensional view which could have been most likely obtained by a people who could fly. they where able to see it this way. Even today it is impossible to do a thing like that today. the US is working on a three-dimensional MAP today with enormeous difficulties. They have been shown that slab and could not believe it. the porcelain used hawed never been used in China and is completely unknown to them. It is Aryan. The writing on it has nothing to do with modern Chinese writing and according to Chinese experts nothing to do with old Chinese writing or what they suspect it to have been.

    so how do you explain that?

    Aryans have obviously been superior to Chinese people shown by archaeological evidence. so is it so difficult to assume that Huang Di was an Aryan who taught Chinese some culture?

    Is it so difficult that the superior culture made a wall to contain Chinese herders where Aryans at that time obviously had means to fly, evidenced by the legends of Huang Di and the three dimensional stoneslab map?

    what are your arguments that the Chinese wall in the north have been built by Chinese people when there is no former knowledge of stone buildings in China?

    history is a fake as can be demonstrated by the history about the NS time. The lies are blatant and defy any logic and physical findings.

    That the pharaohs had Aryan DNA was tried to hide. It came only out as the DNA evidence was shortly shown on a movie, without the camera focussing on it. A clever guy figured out to read it and made public what the 'historians' from Egypt and the movie people tried to hide.

    similar to hiding that the pharaohs were Aryans, which would be embarrassing for the Egyptians, showing it was not them building the pyramids but Aryans ( remember your Chinese wall is a gigantic stone building) the Chinese hide any evidence showing that their culture is built on Aryan knowledge.

    Therefore I do not believe Chinese versions but I use my own mind and the hints and bits give the conclusions it was Aryans who founded Chinese culture.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

  3. #33
    Senior Member Sigyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Posts
    550
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    As you probably know the Chinese letters went through 3 'reformations'. these reformations were made to hide the slavianic runic origins. what else would be a reason to change the whole lettering?
    Languages tend to evolve organically. Not one European language or alphabet is the same as it was a thousand years ago. Chinese is actually one of the oldest scripts in existence, it's actually remarkable how few reforms it went through.

    I seriously doubt the Chinese changed their script to hide its "Slavianic origin" (Seeing as the Slavs didn't even exist as an ethnic group until much later.)

    Tocharians lived to the west of china, the Dinlin left to the north.
    The Tocharians lived around the Tarim Basin, correct. The Dinlin exist only in your imagination.

    I googled "Dinlin" again, and still got zero results.

    The first wall was built to the north. The walls you visited have most likely been newer constructions to the west which have been build by Chinese people.
    The entire Great Wall faces to the north, as you might see on a map.

    Huang di taught the Chinese people rice farming which most likely means the Chinese where mongolic herders who did not know farming. most likely they did not even built cities and most likely did not know how to build walls.
    Explain to me why the Emperor would concern himself with the finer techniques of rice-farming. This does not make sense.

    so is it so difficult to assume that Huang Di was an Aryan who taught Chinese some culture?
    There is absolutely no evidence that the "Yellow Emperor" was an Aryan. Everything I've seen points to Qin Shi Huang being a mongoloid. Half-baked myths and your own assertions do not count as scientific evidence.

    Is it so difficult that the superior culture made a wall to contain Chinese herders where Aryans at that time obviously had the means to fly, evidenced by the legends of Huang Di and the three dimensional stoneslab map?
    What?

    what are your arguments that the Chinese wall in the north have been built by Chinese people when there is no former knowledge of stone buildings in China?
    As has been said before, the burden of proof rests overwhelmingly on you.

  4. #34
    Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Ocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Location
    Glacier park
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Posts
    2,924
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    If your proof is what Chinese say I would say ot is not much of a proof.

    what is your proof that he is mongoloid? so far I have only seen a picture without any date. That amounts to zero proof to me.

    the same is with the Chinese wall. Your proof is that Chinese say they built it, which in my opinion is not much of a proof.

    so what you say is pretty much conjection. there is no proof from you about Huang Di and about the Chinese wall beside hearsay.

    If it ain't on the Internet it isn't true. Nice proof to me.

    No mentioning about the stoneslab. Why not? Doesn't fit nicely into your made up story? so ignore it, the 'history' has to prevail no matter what the finds are. then please explain how they did a three D map which can't be done with modern equipment? Just a blank. for sure it cannot have been Aryans because they were all just dumb nomads while Chinese developed a high culture out of nowhere. the typical cultural Marxist tactic. so, seriously, how does that stoneslab figure into your cultural Marxism? If you know they could not fly then how did they do that? And please no more ignorance or deviation, just give a straight answer.

    Can you show me anything like stonewalls in China preceding the Aryan wall?

    If not why do you think out of nowhere they were suddenly building a humungeous stone wall?

    Aryan built big cities and stonewall, it would not be out of character for them as it is completely out of character for Chinese people.

    Seems that Marco Polo described Kublai Khan as an Aryan. That is in Polo's book . The Mongols are usually described as Tartars by contemporary sources. That means they have been Aryans as Tartars are Aryans.

    According to the Persian Rashid-ad-Dhin all bearers of the title Genghis Khan belonged to the genus Bhorzgin, which means the blue-eyed. They were all described as tall with blue eyes and blond hair and beards, clearly identifying them.

    There are some pictures left which describe the Khan Batu, a grandson of the Ghengis Khan, as an Aryan. One of several monuments is the Monument of the Khan Batu in Segyet, Turkey, where is shown as an Aryan.

    Most likely the 'Mongols' have been an alliance of different tribes under the leadership of Aryan Tartars.

    Cultural Marxist's fake history of course will never allow that they were Aryans.

    Cultural Marxist want to destroy our Aryan heritage and finally our people.

    That battle rages through the millennia and find it's current form in the destructive work of Jews and they cultural Marxist useful idiots.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

  5. #35
    Senior Member Sigyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Posts
    550
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Please, give me the relevant Marco Polo quotes that prove that the Mongols were governed by "Aryans".

    I've learned from you, only in this thread, that ancient Aryans could fly in spaceships, built the Great Wall of China, taught rice-farming to the Chinese and were the leaders of the Mongol Horde. Also, that the Huns and Tatars are Aryans.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    Cultural Marxist want to destroy our Aryan heritage and finally our people.
    I don't know, maybe Kublai Khan and the Mongols are your people, but they're definitely not mine.

  6. #36
    Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Ocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Location
    Glacier park
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Posts
    2,924
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    And what I hear from you is cultural Marxism view on history.

    I haven't heard from you any arguments who built the wall and whether they have been capable of it, I haven't seen any comments about the 3-d map and other things, just the repitition of your strong cultural Marxist beliefs.

    Where is your proof that the 'mongols' were not Aryans?

    I have put my arguments and proof out but from you there is nothing like that. it is about time you come up with something.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

  7. #37
    Senior Member Edgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Jute/Angle
    Subrace
    Angle/Jute
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    conservative/pan Nordish
    Religion
    Mysticism/Christianity
    Posts
    992
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    Seems that Marco Polo described Kublai Khan as an Aryan. That is in Polo's book . The Mongols are usually described as Tartars by contemporary sources. That means they have been Aryans as Tartars are Aryans.

    According to the Persian Rashid-ad-Dhin all bearers of the title Genghis Khan belonged to the genus Bhorzgin, which means the blue-eyed. They were all described as tall with blue eyes and blond hair and beards, clearly identifying them.

    There are some pictures left which describe the Khan Batu, a grandson of the Ghengis Khan, as an Aryan. One of several monuments is the Monument of the Khan Batu in Segyet, Turkey, where is shown as an Aryan.

    Most likely the 'Mongols' have been an alliance of different tribes under the leadership of Aryan Tartars.



    Tarters seem to have been a mixed lot even in antiquity. I am not shore they were ever truly one group although they are characterised as being Turkic. It is not impossible some ruling families were more Aryan.

    http://mannaismayaadventure.com/2010/11/28/tatars/

  8. #38
    Senior Member Sigyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Posts
    550
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    And what I hear from you is cultural Marxism view on history.
    It's not Cultural Marxism to admit that Chinese built the Great Wall and that the Mongols are racially mongoloid. It's common sense.

    I haven't heard from you any arguments who built the wall
    Yes, you have.

    I haven't seen any comments about the 3-d map and other things, just the repitition of your strong cultural Marxist beliefs.
    You have an entire list of things to comment on, before I'll bring up your 3-D map. For example, you did not give me a single actual quote by Marco Polo, you just threw out the baseless claim that "Marco Polo said that the Mongols were Aryans".

    Where is your proof that the 'mongols' were not Aryans?
    The common view is that the Mongols were mongoloid, because all evidence supports that they were (and still are). The burden of proof is on you, as has been pointed out before.

    I have put my arguments and proof out
    No, you haven't shown a single piece of proof. Only your own baseless claims, such as Aryan spaceships and white Mongols.

  9. #39
    Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Ocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Location
    Glacier park
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Posts
    2,924
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    in the Mongol republic even today the main religious symbol is the Swastika, the oldest Aryan symbol. beside that they also use the cross, a very old Aryan symbol.

    they got that from Aryans (through Tibetan Buddhism). Buddha was also a fellow Aryan, btw.

    Your common sense that the 'Mongols' were Asiatic is simply the repeating ad nausemthat they were.

    I put out evidence that is was not the case.

    If youo want to ignore it so be it.

    the quote of Marco Polo you can find in his book. He does of course not use the word Aryan butI guess that is the proof for cultural Marxist that he was Asiatic.

    a simple question

    how would simple herders be able to nourish an army on the move of 230.000 soldiers? that is only possible if the culture was agricultural, which demonstrable the Asiatic herders were not.

    the 'Mongols' had extensive weaponry made of metal, which herders usually do not have but a civilized culture which knows mining like the Aryan scythians, the predecessors of the 'Mongols'.

    In the area was a long standing Aryan culture having all the knowledge, skills and mental capability for such an organization. Asiatic herders never had nor do they have (just look today and compare that to Aryan te enology today).

    behind your cultural Marxism is the old Ideology that all people are equal which is demonstrably wrong and scientifically proven.

    You can keep your cultural marxist ideology, I am fine with that.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

  10. #40
    Senior Member Edgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Jute/Angle
    Subrace
    Angle/Jute
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    conservative/pan Nordish
    Religion
    Mysticism/Christianity
    Posts
    992
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    in the Mongol republic even today the main religious symbol is the Swastika, the oldest Aryan symbol. beside that they also use the cross, a very old Aryan symbol.

    they got that from Aryans (through Tibetan Buddhism). Buddha was also a fellow Aryan, btw.
    Yes but were they Aryan by the time of the Hun's invasion of Germanic lands?

    Jordanes, a Goth writing in Italy in 551, a century after the collapse of the Hunnic Empire, describes the Huns as a "savage race, which dwelt at first in the swamps, a stunted, foul and puny tribe, scarcely human, and having no language save one which bore but slight resemblance to human speech."
    "They made their foes flee in horror because their swarthy aspect was fearful, and they had, if I may call it so, a sort of shapeless lump, not a head, with pin-holes rather than eyes. Their hardihood is evident in their wild appearance, and they are beings who are cruel to their children on the very day they are born. For they cut the cheeks of the males with a sword, so that before they receive the nourishment of milk they must learn to endure wounds. Hence they grow old beardless and their young men are without comeliness, because a face furrowed by the sword spoils by its scars the natural beauty of a beard. They are short in stature, quick in bodily movement, alert horsemen, broad shouldered, ready in the use of bow and arrow, and have firm-set necks which are ever erect in pride. Though they live in the form of men, they have the cruelty of wild beasts."[7]:127-8
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huns

    Although the rulers could considerably have been Aryan it seems more likely the Huns had displace or destroyed the Aryans.

    Still I totally agree Buddha was an Aryan. Even his much later suppressor Bodhidharma who brought Aryan fighting arts to China is depicted as "The Blue-Eyed Barbarian" in Chinese texts.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhidharma


    Arjuna the greatest of Indian warriors is also referred to as being worthy as an Aryan to receive Krishna's teachings.

    Sadly Aryans declined in the East as they were absorbed by the darker people around them.

    Still its interesting to see that Bohidharma in the 5th/6th century AD was still Aryan so it must be the invasions of Turkic peoples first with the Huns and then as Muslims that were the death nail to the Aryans of North India.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Saturday, December 24th, 2005, 01:47 PM
  2. The Volsung Saga and the Huns
    By Imperator X in forum Germanic Heathenry
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Friday, July 29th, 2005, 06:46 AM
  3. The White Huns
    By Vojvoda in forum Anthropogeny & Ethnogenesis
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Sunday, May 30th, 2004, 03:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •