United States United States
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    History is a faked story. As it is said he who owns the past owns the present.

A Lot of History omits a lot what is inconvenient. It is a twisted story.

In the black sea area was indeed a high culture look at the city of Arkaim.

all high civilizations have their origin from the Arya at the black sea.

If the Chinese built the wall they stupidly put the windows facing China. very clever.

the hogwash about china building the wall stands no close scrutiny.

beside that Huang di was a white God, aka Aryan, Aryans where the founders of china's culture. Words about technical things prove they are Aryan origin.

History puts us down all the time. It's a game of cultural Marxism. to see the difference is an important part to know who we, the descendants of Aryans, are really are.
    Aryan Caucasoids have done the majority of the work in terms of human advancement, but they have not done all of the work everywhere. Other people contributed too, in their own neighborhoods.

I don't think Aryan Caucasoids built China's ancient empire like you said, neither do I think they built the great wall of China. Like any claim laid down without sources it looks weak and I am compelled to dismiss it as mere fantasy and wishful thinking. That being said, it has piqued my interest, and being the open-minded skeptic that I am, I ask you to provide me with links and/or names of books that support your claim so that I can judge for myself.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    History is a faked story. As it is said he who owns the past owns the present.
    Yes, I'm absolutely sure that our current Marxist establishment is very interested in falsifying the race of the Huns. It must be their highest priority.

If the Chinese built the wall they stupidly put the windows facing China. very clever.
    The only "windows" in that wall are those in the outward-facing guard towers and in the gates. I should know, I've visited the place.

Also, the stairs to enter the Great Wall are on the Chinese side, not on the northern side. That's a very strange way of containing the Chinese inside China.

the hogwash about china building the wall stands no close scrutiny.
    Who else could've built that wall than the Chinese? Give me actual evidence that someone else built it, because I've never seen that.

beside that Huang di was a white God, aka Aryan, Aryans where the founders of china's culture. Words about technical things prove they are Aryan origin.
    Looks very Aryan to me:

History puts us down all the time. It's a game of cultural Marxism. to see the difference is an important part to know who we, the descendants of Aryans, are really are.
    Yes, those damn Cultural Marxists must be lying to us about our white Aryan brothers, the Tatars and Huns.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    I am sure it is a contemporary picture. Is that your proof of his Chinese origin?

Which part of the wall have you been, or better when was it reconstructed?

I am talking about the earliest wall, not about the reconstructed ones.

Whether it is the highest priority or not, but lying they do. Never checked the black history lies?

That white people are to be destroyed is indeed one of their high priorities. Never noticed anything?

Aryan people are always put down, history is only one of the many ways.

The Tocharer, who lived in that region had a higher culture than the Chinese. Chinese tried to hide them for quite some time and are still not public about it, neither the western historians.

If you belief history at face value then you do. I rather belief the history of people who have a different aim.

Just let me know how do you know that the Chinese built the first wall. What is your proof?
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Saturday, August 18th, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany (SCH, NRW), England
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married parent
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I am sure it is a contemporary picture. Is that your proof of his Chinese origin?

Whether it is the highest priority or not, but lying they do. Never checked the black history lies?

That white people are to be destroyed is indeed one of their high priorities. Never noticed anything?

The Tocharer, who lived in that region had a higher culture than the Chinese. Chinese tried to hide them for quite some time and are still not public about it, neither the western historians.

If you belief history at face value then you do. I rather belief the history of people who have a different aim.

Just let me know how do you know that the Chinese built the first wall. What is your proof?
    whats your proof they didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Karpaten Befreier View Post
    Well, the Huns were not a
    And as for the Huns being Mongoloids: the Scythians have generally been thought to be Mongoloids as well until about the 20th century. There culture spread as far as China and Mongolia, but that did not mean they were Mongols. The mummy of a blond Scythian warrior about 2500 years old was found in western Mongolia though. .
    Scythians are thought to be the ancestors of Both Germans and Celts. Intresting side note Gallatians--according to St Jerome spoke German. He came from Trier, and stated that the Gallatians spoke the same language

There is thought that the Thracians who inhabited the black sea area were a germanic people or were related to the tribes that settled Sweden. If that is so it would be possible for them to be in Attilla's army
    Where now the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
    Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
    Where is the hand on the harp-string, and the red fire glowing?
    They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
    The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 09:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Huang di is "yellow emperor" not white god. The most commonly used Chinese term for god to my knowledge is shen.

Last Online
    Friday, May 11th, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Teutonic
    Ancestry
    Germany, England, Scotland
    Country
    Natural Law
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Central Asia in general is a place where the Caucasoid and Mongoloid races merge into each other. The Huns must have been somewhere on that spectrum, but tending towards Asian.

Also true that the Huns were leaders of a multiracial army, and many European race-traitors fought on their side.

Tartars and Kossacks are white Aryan people.

Looks very Aryan to me:

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    4 Minutes Ago @ 08:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

I'd say the burden of proof is overwhelmingly on your part, as no one seriously disputes the Chinese origin.
    A thousands of kilometres long wall to contain the Chinese within China but with stairs pointing to the Chinese side should make for a very flawed defense.

The Tocharians didn't even live close to the area where the Great Wall was built. Had it been built by anyone as a defense against China there must have been a vast empire in the north which could've provided the labour and the materials necessary to build such a sophisticated construction.
    However, even for an empire as large as China it was a great burden and it took centuries to build the various walls.

That being said, it likely wasn't even very effective as a defensive construction, a wall manned by a handful of soldiers doesn't stand a chance against the concentrated attack of a determined army, even though it might stop a band of nomadic marauders from raiding China.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusMagnus View Post
    Scythians are thought to be the ancestors of Both Germans and Celts. Intresting side note Gallatians--according to St Jerome spoke German. He came from Trier, and stated that the Gallatians spoke the same language
    This is thought by whom, exactly?
    The Greeks called everything north of the Danube "Scythian" simply because they didn't know better. The Scythians were an Iranian people, related to but not the ancestors of either Germans or Celts.

St. Jerome actually hailed from Dalmatia but stated that the Galatians spoke a language akin to that of the Treveri around Augusta Treverorum, who were most likely a Celtic people. Even though of course the ethnical lines are blurred in the border regions between Celts and ancient Germans.
    Since St. Jerome attested the similarity, it actually hints to a Celtic origin of the Treveri though, as the Galatians have been proven to be a Celtic people.

There is thought that the Thracians who inhabited the black sea area were a germanic people or were related to the tribes that settled Sweden. If that is so it would be possible for them to be in Attilla's army
    What's your source for that, if I may ask?
    A lot of Germanics and soldiers of different ethnicities served in the Hunnish army anyway.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Last Online
    Thursday, June 1st, 2017 @ 11:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Saarland
    Subrace
    Alpanid/Nordid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    None, really-open minded.
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Not sure how relevant this may be, but I saw a National Geographic program that uncovered Caucasian people dating anywhere from at least 1000-3000 years old in parts of China.

Ancient texts also report such peoples (who seem to have been a nomadic steppe culture), and some theorists go further, linking them to the invention of bronze, the spread of Buddhist religion, and even the Chinese pyramids.
    Since the first discovery in 1977 of such mummies, it appears such finds were censored by the Chinese government.

The White Chinese Mummies - National Geographic

This documentary takes the remains of whites in China back 4000 years.
    In order to please everybody it seems they now say that such peoples were mixed, or the Tocharians (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies), similar to the modern Uighurs who inhabit the region. However, the presence of Caucasian people in China can no longer be denied.

Forbidden History - White Mummies of China

As a novice to the Hun debate, it is interesting that the land of the Uighur connects the at least partially Caucasian Tocharians to one regional (and possibly linguistic) origin of the Huns, although ultimately it seems to me that the Huns were a lifestyle, rather than one distinct race.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huns

My growing personal suspicion is that the partly mixed steppe civilization of the Tocharians became the victims of Chinese ethnic cleansing, and they had no option but to be driven West, where they developed a strong warrior culture en route.
    A bit fanciful for sure, but worth exploring.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 18th, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany (SCH, NRW), England
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married parent
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post

This is thought by whom, exactly?
    The Greeks called everything north of the Danube "Scythian" simply because they didn't know better. The Scythians were an Iranian people, related to but not the ancestors of either Germans or Celts.

St. Jerome actually hailed from Dalmatia but stated that the Galatians spoke a language akin to that of the Treveri around Augusta Treverorum, who were most likely a Celtic people. Even though of course the ethnical lines are blurred in the border regions between Celts and ancient Germans.
    Since St. Jerome attested the similarity, it actually hints to a Celtic origin of the Treveri though, as the Galatians have been proven to be a Celtic people.

What's your source for that, if I may ask?
    A lot of Germanics and soldiers of different ethnicities served in the Hunnish army anyway.
    The rub with the Treveri is that they are thought to be either a celt tribe with Germani influences or a Germanic Tribe with Celt influences. They exhibited both German and Celt Culture.

Tacitus writes, "The Treveri and Nervii are even eager in their claims of a German origin, thinking that the glory of this descent distinguishes them from the uniform level of Gallic effeminacy." Germania XXVIII.

Tactius was also quited as saying:

Treveri et Nervii circa adfectationem Germanicae originis ultro ambitiosi sunt, tamquam per hanc gloriam sanguinis a similitudine et inertia Gallorum separentur.”

It is certian that they operated on both side of the Rhine, and lived with Germanic tribes. The leading Treveri families were said to come from the German side of the Rhine, and they sided with the Batavians (a German tribe) during the Batvian rebellion.

In the book A survey of the early geography of western Europe, as connected with the first inhabitants of Britain

Henry Lawes Long deccribes the Treveri is not Celt but Belgae-German
    " The treveri and the Neverii are to be considerd Germanic. The treverii the neverii and the Morimi point to the southernmost expansion of the germaic portions of the Belgae had pentrated.

Lawes-- A survey of the early geography of western Europe, as connected with the first inhabitants of Britain page 21

So if the Language spoken around Trier was a proto germanic language and the Treverii were Germans as both Tactius and Lawes say then St Jerome would have thought it was celtic or Gaullic but it was actually a Proto German

The Thracians-- I am trying to remember where I read that. If I recall the Thracians were descended from the Trojans, The Franks also claimed they were descended from the Trojans. As did the Geats. I think it was in a book about the Geats where they were said to related or decesded from the Thracians. The Thracians are described by Romans as tall, Blue eyed and Ruddy.

On Scythian descent--

http://christogenea.org/wrf_essays/C...20Origins5.pdf

Beyond Celts, Germans and Scythians: Archaeology and Identity in Iron Age Europe (Duckworth Debates in Archaeology) (Duckworth Debates in Archaeology)

British historian Sharon Turner in his History of the Anglo-Saxons, concluded
    ''“The migrating Scythians crossed the Araxes, passed out of Asia, and suddenly appeared in Europe in the sixth century B.C.” Citing many ancient sources, Turner identified the Scythians ("Sakai") as the ancestors of the Anglo Saxons. However, that conclusion remains controversial.

Various Frankish and Carolingian sources traced royal Merovingian ancestry to the Germanic tribe of the Sicambri. Gregory of Tours documents in his History of the Franks that when Clovis was baptised, he was referred to as a Sicamber with the words "Mitis depone colla, Sicamber, adora quod incendisti, incendi quod adorasti." '.

The Chronicle of Fredegar in turn reveals that the Franks believed the Sicambri to be a tribe of Scythian or Cimmerian descent, who had changed their name to Franks in honour of their chieftain Franco in 11 BC.
    Where now the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
    Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
    Where is the hand on the harp-string, and the red fire glowing?
    They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
    The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Huang is an old Aryan name. The addendum Di denotes a certain Aryan tribe, the Dinlin, living to the north of China. Chinese people have a problem pronouncing Dinlin therefore the abbreviation to Di. the old Chinese records knew that tribe and described them.

The Chinese tried to get rid of that tribe for a long time but never really succeeded.

the legend says that he was a white God, coming with in a celestial chariot, aka spaceship. He arrived from the north and taught them everything from rice cultivation, to irrigation systems to hieroglyphic writing. This hieroglyphic writing after three changes still resembles slavianic runes.

In the Ural there was found a stone slab with a three-dimensional chart of the Ural, complete with mighty irrigation channels and soon. The stoneslab has a porcelain layer, which is unknown to Chinese people. the hieroglyphs, which were first thought to be Chinese writing has been identified as not been related to Chinese writing. Prof. Chuvyrov, who found this slab, tried to make a dating and found out that it is older than 3,000 years, possibly 120 million years old.

the hieroglyphs on it are slavianic runes.

in the city of Arkaim are many Irrigation channels. a typical Aryan city, about 3.600 years old, which means much older than china's beginning of culture.

The knowledge transfere obviously was from a Aryan high culture to stone age mongolic people.

the wall around the mongolic race would not made sense, when Aryan had already airplanes but it would make a lot of sense as a simple way to containing some mongolic dumb wits.

Cultural Marxist purse call that pseudoscience.

but they can't make that stoneslab go away, nor the legend. Their method is ignorance and labeling things as unscientific. Mainly because it does not fit their brainwash program called history.

I am able to think for myself and make my own conclusion.

If people want to promote and belief cultural Marxism so they should do.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast