Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    232 Posts
    I generally don't like to be served by Negroes or Hispanics. Especially Negroes. Especially if I go into a governement office & find it is staffed by Negroes or other minorities I just assume bad service & I am never disappointed.

I've also noticed that TSA workers are ruder when there is a non-White supervisor in charge.

In the US, South Asians & Middle Easterns are generally not bad as clerks. Generally you will find them in family-run businesses ( gas stations, convience stores) & they prefer White customers over Hispanics & Negroes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ∆meric For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Thursday, September 19th, 2019 @ 04:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    To be fair she wasn't convicted and I doubt she will. But as is the case with any "racially charged" issue there will be people wanting to punish other people for feeling uncomfortable with the prescence of the racial aliens. In a way it is pitiful, a woman simply opting out of the multicultural madness as much as she can whilst not doing anything to change the situation, yet still being attacked by the true believers for her herecy. They are in no way challenged by her act, in fact if the media hadn't reported on the matter noone else would have known about it, but they are hellbent on achieving acceptance for the multicultural faith in every and all instances where it is applicable.

As a headline in the tabloid paper Aftonbladet read a few days ago "there will be progress when noone reacts anymore" to some gay celebrity, when nobody reacts anymore to the multicultural encrouchement there will be "progress", away from Sweden, towards the future dreamed up by certain politicians, writers and ideolouges. In this sense the opposition of this woman is still useful, even if it does not accomplish anything directly. Opposition is the only way this madness is going to be shut down. It wont be shut down by niceties or silence, that is for sure.

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 12:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Imagine a woman gang raped by a man and his friends, and told she must sit beside them on a bus or go to jail. That is like what we have here. Europe is being raped by beggars and criminals who have the ear and pockets of the police.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 08:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimston View Post
    Europe is being raped by beggars and criminals who have the ear and pockets of the police.
    That may well be the case for your local police, in and around Innsbruck (the local larger city) we are exceedingly lucky in the police we get. They know exactly who's the good guys and who's the bad guys.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von LŁgen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklšrbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspŁre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergŲnnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 12:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    That may well be the case for your local police, in and around Innsbruck (the local larger city) we are exceedingly lucky in the police we get. They know exactly who's the good guys and who's the bad guys.
    This looks like you have no problems whatsoever then. What would drive you to come here with no such worries, when it seems everybody else has an issue calling for change from this kind of thing?

Last Online
    Friday, May 11th, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Teutonic
    Ancestry
    Germany, England, Scotland
    Country
    United States United States
    Natural Law
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Good. I don't want help from any dark-skinned clerks either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    As for the black-skinned clerk, you assume he is an immigrant. You're right to assume that - I made exactly the same assumption myself. But what if he isn't?
    He's still an immigrant to me. Negroes have lived in the US for centuries, that still doesn't make them a part of "my community".

Last Online
    Thursday, December 22nd, 2016 @ 07:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English
    Country
    England England
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Some of the comments on the site are typical left wing tosh.

that woman is a racist. pure and simple. It is just painful when someone doesnt want to interact with another human being because of their skin color. shame on you! you are disgrace to humanity.
    That person speaks as if humanity is all one and that skin colour is the only difference between us.Oh only if they knew that the human anantomy that divides the races is far more then just skin colour.

I think the woman had every right to refuse to be served by a 'dark-skinned clerk',especially in todays world where we are told that we must repsect other people's rights and opinions.

I'm glad the judge saw sense but if that were to happen in Britain,she would be locked up for racism and for her 'own safety' due to the death threats she would recieve.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Prussian
    Subrace
    Faelid/Batlid
    Country
    United States United States
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I can understand where the woman is coming from.

While I personally wouldn't do as such, the person is simply trying to do their job, and unless they personally had done something wrong, I wouldn't bring it up, at least their working. On a side note, while there are still racial quotas, they really don't matter in menial service labour.

Overall, I agree, it seems service from Africans is generally quite poorer, I had an experience the other day where I think it would have been faster if I did the math on a slide rule. On the other hand, Asians are generally very good workers, while I sometimes have a difficulty in understanding their accent, I would find it equally as hard to understand a Swedish accent, so I don't take that into account. They are generally quite helpful, and Middle Eastern employees are, average, a lot of them work at the service stations around here. Hispanics, while generally not very hard workers, can sometimes prove an exception. The man who repairs my car is Hispanic, and not only does he do it for half the price of a normal mechanic, he actually fixes the problem the first time. In the end though, and in a perfect world, we would have less intelligent people relegated to service jobs, where they belong anyway.
    Ein Kampf, Ein Sieg! Fur Prussia!

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    If an imam had walked in and demnded to be served by a male or a woman with a veil im sure they would have bent over backwards for him and nothing would have been heard about it.....or the translator service provided to him.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Norse
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrioten View Post
    As a headline in the tabloid paper Aftonbladet read a few days ago "there will be progress when noone reacts anymore" to some gay celebrity, when nobody reacts anymore to the multicultural encrouchement there will be "progress", away from Sweden, towards the future dreamed up by certain politicians, writers and ideolouges. In this sense the opposition of this woman is still useful, even if it does not accomplish anything directly. Opposition is the only way this madness is going to be shut down. It wont be shut down by niceties or silence, that is for sure.
    To me as a young university student never before confronted with the openly direct kind of liberalism, formerly only the implicit kind, the newspeak term 'progress' worked on me a little bit. Who wouldn't want to be progressive and not backwards? They espoused it matter-of-factly, as if there was no alternative and I had no choice but to accept it. But I over time figured out that 'progress' actually means destruction and movement toward some foreign ideal dreamed up by some invisible enemy that is hostile to my people and seeks to destroy everything which we created or represents us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast