Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 85

Thread: National Socialism, Fascism, and Communism

  1. #41
    Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Jäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Gender
    Posts
    4,379
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NatSozArbeiter View Post
    Obviously, but it is a problem when we use semantics to sidetrack and distort. Whether it is an "intersection" or a "conjunction" is really irrelevant.
    I couldn't understand the logic behind it with the wrong wording, and I am not really in the mood to guess. Maybe in English you use these terms incorrectly more often, in Germany we hardly mix those two up.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatSozArbeiter View Post
    Alfred Rosenberg's "re-definition" means very little, and he most likely attempted to redefine it to justify Hitler's departure with his original socialist program, which he was elected on.
    He purified it before Hitler's electoral success. It was no secret.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatSozArbeiter View Post
    Now the 25 points called for democracy and were very Socialist;
    Where did it call for democracy?

    Quote Originally Posted by NatSozArbeiter View Post
    I think it would be wise for those advocating a regime like the Third Reich to use a new term.
    I agree, even for other reasons. The term alone creates bite reflexes which we should avoid.
    However, among people who gravitate towards the ideas of the Third Reich, the name is appropriate since it describes what actually has been.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatSozArbeiter View Post
    Numbers 2, 6, 9 are all about rights.
    They are about duties as well. Paper-belief is un-German anyway, your focus on a piece of paper is most likely due to your American apotheosis of the constitution.
    In any case, that duties always precede rights is German:
    "Wir sind nicht auf dieser Welt, um glücklich zu sein und zu genießen, sondern um unsere Pflicht zu tun" - O.v.Bismarck
    ["We are not on this world to be happy and to indulge, but to do our duties"]

    "Sage nie: das kann ich nicht! Alles kannst du, will´s die Pflicht! Alles kannst du, will´s die Liebe! Darum dich in Demut übe! Sage nie: Das kann ich nicht!"

    usw.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatSozArbeiter View Post
    Rights and duties belong together in equal measure.
    Yes. There can't be a duty if you have not the right to properly perform it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimston View Post
    Obviously, I put less stock in the followers and the mythology of it than der Fuhrer himself and the political theories involved.
    This is contradicted by your statement that you haven't read "Mein Kampf".
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Location
    in a valley between two lakes
    Gender
    Family
    Devoted father & husband
    Politics
    E Pluribus Unum
    Religion
    Ascension
    Posts
    585
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingwë View Post
    The fact is NS doesnt't give a two fold about the fate of America or "humanity" for that matter only if there is a benefit to make Germany stronger.
    The US won its severance from England by force of arms but never were our fathers or their descendents so vain and arrogant as to believe that this exempted them from their obligation to the higher organization being "humanity".

  3. #43
    Senior Member NatSozArbeiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, April 7th, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pennsylvania-German
    Ancestry
    Southern Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Tradesman
    Politics
    Strasserist National Socialism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingwë View Post
    If you read the quote "where the worth of the individual emanates from the community and feeds back into it". The leader is very much a part of the volk and is responsible to lead them right and into glory. Unlike democracy or parliamentarism within NS there is great responsibility from the leader, should he fail or abuse his power towards avenues not in the best interest of the volk then:

    "There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred.
    If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people-it is his duty." - Adolf Hitler.
    We are not debating the worth and value of a great leader, we are questioning fuhrerprinzip. The belief and obedience to Hitler as the Fuhrer, who, according to him, his word is above the law in certain cases.

    While you put responsibility on leaders and a small minority, such as we do in a capitalist society, you fail to realize it is the folk itself which must take responsibility. There is no other way to return responsibility to our folk other than Socialism and Democracy.

    Ever hear "With freedom comes great responsibility?".

    It is absolutely silly to claim that a people should be revolting against unjust leaders when a democratic regime can cut out the possibility of a horrible dictatorship all together.

    The mass has no will, nor can it make right decisions as its loyalities can change in an instance nor can they appreciate the individual genius. Individuals have a will, it takes great minds to make their will a reality, democracy or mob rule creates an idiotic crowd and can never evolve beyond mediocraty, much of the same problems we have today, imported from America's expression of liberal democracy.
    You wrongly assume our society today is democratic simply because they tell us we are. The media realizes the appeal democracy has among the folk, and so it is shoved down our throats that America and the west are the epitome of democracy.

    You assume wrong though. Capitalist democracy is a complete facade. The rich and the large property owners (bankers?) decide the policies here through large centralized corporations and centralized banks. The rich and the ruling class will always rule in a capitalist society, and they have been since the founding of America actually.


    The purpose of NS is to create a new breed of person, away from the slave minds which mob systems produce,
    Of which the concept of wage slavery creates.

    creating an enviornment allowing those truly free in spirit to rise from the ranks and be the Germans of tomorrow and future leaders of Germany. In that way NS at its core embraces aristocratic values. But this must not be confused with degenerate western concepts of "individualism" which places the liberal rights and importance of individuals over the group.
    Actually, your statement is contradictory. You first make a Randian statement while then try to claim it shouldn't be conflated with the western world we have today.

    Does anybody honestly believe that human progress originates in the composite brain of the majority and not in the brain of the individual personality? - Adolf Hitler.
    And if you ask me, Herr Hitler is quite ignorant on this matter. Muscle and brain work together. Without the masses of our folk laboring physically and mentally to bring our race above the rest there would be nothing. We are a folk, a collective.

    Furthermore

    Every invention is a synthesis, the resultant of innumerable inventions which have preceded it. - Peter Kropotkin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    I couldn't understand the logic behind it with the wrong wording, and I am not really in the mood to guess. Maybe in English you use these terms incorrectly more often, in Germany we hardly mix those two up.
    We have one word in English: combine.


    He purified it before Hitler's electoral success. It was no secret.
    You say purified, like it is some cult. I say redefine because he saw the original label as pesky. Hitler's electoral success was on the 25 points, unless you can somehow prove to me that Rosenberg's "purification" was presented to the German masses and widely cheered as were the 25 points.


    Where did it call for democracy?
    The right to choose the government and determine the laws of the State shall belong only to citizens.

    How is that not democratic? I quoted point 6 before in this thread.

    However, among people who gravitate towards the ideas of the Third Reich, the name is appropriate since it describes what actually has been.
    No. Even if it represents a drastic improvement from the Weimar Republic it was still materially and economically Fascism.

    They are about duties as well. Paper-belief is un-German anyway, your focus on a piece of paper is most likely due to your American apotheosis of the constitution.
    In any case, that duties always precede rights is German:
    "Wir sind nicht auf dieser Welt, um glücklich zu sein und zu genießen, sondern um unsere Pflicht zu tun" - O.v.Bismarck
    ["We are not on this world to be happy and to indulge, but to do our duties"]
    I am merely pointing out that the original program of the NSDAP was socialist and democratic, and it is these principles on which the NSDAP was elected on. I do believe there are many great points in the 25 points, however new ones must be drawn up and even a new constitution. I do not worship the constitution, and even believe that the American founding fathers themselves would agree it must be re-written since the times have changed.

    Bismarck makes a mistake. Our life is not one of constant toil. Our life is one of struggle; and rejoice. Of sacrifice; and gain. Of pain and of pleasure. It is the time old Germanic belief and is even in our religions such as the concept of Valhalla.


    Yes. There can't be a duty if you have not the right to properly perform it.
    There is a complete difference between duties and rights. For example, you have a duty to be a productive member of your folk, and you have the right to freedom of speech.
    Anti-capitalist and anti-communist!

    "Hate must be born of love. One must be capable of loving to know what is hateful, and so have the strength to destroy it." - Otto Strasser

  4. #44
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 06:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,488
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    130
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    This is contradicted by your statement that you haven't read "Mein Kampf".
    Do I have to read the whole book to know everything it is you think I should know? I am no more a Mein Kampf thumper than I am a Bible thumper. There is more to National Socialism than Mein Kampf, just as there is more to Christianity than the Bible. There is more to National Socialism (and indeed, Mein Kampf) than anti-Semitism (the same with the Bible, although it is definitely a large part), and I have mentioned those parts alongside the eloquent NatSozArbeiter, so I will mention problems with NS anti-Semitism below. I have read the whole Bible, by the way, and some of my favorite parts are indeed in the Old Testament, when historical events are mentioned about Persia, Greece, and Rome.

    I especially like the Book of Maccabees for showing how anti-Semitic the Greeks were, and I would love to have been the Seleucid Antiochus IV Epiphanes rather than your common SS officer. I also love how the Bible shows the Aryan King of Persia taking the Jewish Esther for wife, for it shows how flawed modern sentiments have been about anti-Semitism. It is too bad that the Siege of Masada was not in the Bible, because that form of anti-Semitism was wonderful to behold. I like the Roman triumphal arch erected by the Emperor Titus, depicting the carrying away of the Jewish menorah.

    This was when the Jews were actually a real people with a country to deal with, and not some wannabe losers trying to "keep the faith" in Diaspora (or reconstruct it through Zionism), that make you crap your pants in fear despite having no real power. Sorry if that hurt your Germanic pride, but brainwashing dialectical Marxist propaganda being the blueprints of 20th century revisionism is not for me. You (and your average Jew or guilt-ridden Gentile) may fail to realise this, but Nazism's display of anti-Semitism was really nothing compared to past practice, and yet, many so-called Neo-Nazis unquestioningly look to that failure anyway, fighting an imaginary people. If you want to hate on true-blue Semites, then the Arab world is filled with them, and it is they who overthrew the Aryan people of Persia. Judea never invaded Rome. It was the other way around, if you know history, and I praise that history as well. I would like to have been there when they rebuilt Jerusalem as a Roman city.

  5. #45
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Schläsinger Deutsch
    Ancestry
    Austro-Prussian Frontier
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Politics
    Völkisch
    Posts
    89
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NatSozArbeiter View Post
    We are not debating the worth and value of a great leader, we are questioning fuhrerprinzip. The belief and obedience to Hitler as the Fuhrer, who, according to him, his word is above the law in certain cases.
    Everything I mentioned and linked to is an affirmation of this concept.

    Here are some more:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hauke Haien View Post
    What the people consent to is being ruled, whether this happens through laws created with their participation or not. After a 1000-year struggle, the merchants have gained the power to make laws that can ensure their rights and immediate profits. The result is a mass import of foreign human capital and a native reproductive potential that is deliberately placed in competition with economic coercions.

    True democracy is not possible and it is not desirable either; all it would result in is an average opinion of the masses, mediocrity itself.

    Germanic kingship is based on the favour of the gods evident in the ruler (and the nobility) through his quality and competence in life, primarily his success as the supreme warrior of his people. With increasing complexity, the need and ability for more complex organisation has increased likewise. It is only proper then to expand the competencies of the leader beyond what is needed for managing a small agricultural community and allow him to capture and shape the destiny of a vast and numerous people in a more comprehensive manner.


    While you put responsibility on leaders and a small minority, such as we do in a capitalist society, you fail to realize it is the folk itself which must take responsibility. There is no other way to return responsibility to our folk other than Socialism and Democracy.
    I think you should rename your ideology (which what you admitted is your own interpretation) to National Bolshevism, which seems more fitting and less insulting to those Germans who tried to create something great.

    I suggest you read Jäger's signature.

    Ever hear "With freedom comes great responsibility?".
    Hitler had great freedom, with this, great responsibility rested on his shoulders, and he answered for it in the end.

    What do you mean by the word freedom anyway, Americans use it frequently as a fight word, and your speech is heavily drenched in Anglo-American notions of "liberty" and the such therefore its really starting to lose its relevance to anything specific, at least by any German understandings of the term. If what you mean by "freedom" is the freedom to practice idiocy than we have that already in full swing brought in by your precious democracy.

    It is absolutely silly to claim that a people should be revolting against unjust leaders when a democratic regime can cut out the possibility of a horrible dictatorship all together.
    Since NS breeds capable people within its ranks there would most definitely be those more than capable to take on the leadership.

    All democracy can do is replace one menial with another, the choice given to the mob: mediocrity.

    "In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass?"

    "The parliamentary principle of vesting legislative power in the decision of the majority rejects the authority of the individual and puts a numerical quota of anonymous heads in its place. In doing so it contradicts the aristrocratic principle, which is a fundamental law of nature; but, of course, we must remember that in this decadent era of ours the aristrocratic principle need not be thought of as incorporated in the upper ten thousand.

    This institution is primarily responsible for the crowded inrush of mediocre people into the field of politics. Confronted with such a phenomenon, a man who is endowed with real qualities of leadership will be tempted to refrain from taking part in political life; because under these circumstances the situation does not call for a man who has a capacity for constructive statesmanship but rather for a man who is capable of bargaining for the favour of the majority. Thus the situation will appeal to small minds and will attract them accordingly.
    " Adolf Hitler - Mein Kampf

    The media realizes the appeal democracy has among the folk.
    If the mass swallows it hook line and sinker just because of whatever labels attached to it makes them running, it is clear it has trouble differentiating therefore how can they be responsible in determining the destiny of themselves, this is just more proof that responsibility should rest to a guiding hand manifested through the leader.

    Of which the concept of wage slavery creates.
    I agree.

    Actually, your statement is contradictory. You first make a Randian statement while then try to claim it shouldn't be conflated with the western world we have today.
    NS recognises that the slave mind exists and has to deal with it, this is true for today as it was then, this doesn't means NS advocates it. To tackle this problem NS creates a base of competitiveness within the folk body which allows those of exceptional quality and real free minds to prove themselves and their worth, such people will be elevated to places where they truly deserve, this of course comes hand in hand with race. Social Darwanism at its finest.

    And if you ask me, Herr Hitler is quite ignorant on this matter. Muscle and brain work together. Without the masses of our folk laboring physically and mentally to bring our race above the rest there would be nothing. We are a folk, a collective.
    Nobody is doubting the importance of the mass, as it can be mobilised into an indestructible force. Even Hitler knew this. Its just that they should stay out of the decision making.

    "A Weltanschauung can have no prospect of success unless the broad masses declare themselves ready to act as its standard-bearers and to fight on its behalf wherever and to whatever extent that may be necessary." - Adolf Hitler - Mein Kampf

    Every invention is a synthesis, the resultant of innumerable inventions which have preceded it. - Peter Kropotkin
    Quoting non-Germans and at the same time dismissing quotes by some of Germany's greatest individuals (Bismarck) just further solidifies the un-German characteristic of your ideas.

    Therefore in light of all of this, I have nothing more to say to you nor is what you say of any interest to me anymore, nor is there any worth in trying to convince you of the merits of what true NS stands for since its reality does not depend on you or concern you. There is only one truth, not your weird classifications of "schools" of NS attributed within the American context which are essentially of no interest.

    Good day to you, sir.

  6. #46
    Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Jäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Gender
    Posts
    4,379
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NatSozArbeiter View Post
    The right to choose the government and determine the laws of the State shall belong only to citizens.

    How is that not democratic? I quoted point 6 before in this thread.
    This is not correctly translated! It is not "choose" but "decide", and the subordinate clause makes it clear that it simply means that only citizens can be in the government, and be involved in its duties -- no foreigners!
    It doesn't promote democratic structures, it even says in the same point that parliamentarism has to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatSozArbeiter View Post
    No. Even if it represents a drastic improvement from the Weimar Republic it was still materially and economically Fascism.
    Yes. If I tell anyone in Germany about NS what do you think he will associate it with? Strasser and Marxist Scoialism?
    They think about the Third Reich, therefor it served its purpose.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatSozArbeiter View Post
    I do not worship the constitution ...
    Not consciously, however, your whole culture is centered around this, and it is unlikely it hasn't had an impact on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatSozArbeiter View Post
    Bismarck makes a mistake. Our life is not one of constant toil.
    He didn't say that! He just pointed out that pursuing happiness, "having fun", etc. does not come first! Duties do.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatSozArbeiter View Post
    There is a complete difference between duties and rights.
    Yes, this is very Bolshevist, however Germans never thought so. Duties and rights are bound together.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatSozArbeiter View Post
    For example, you have a duty to be a productive member of your folk, and you have the right to freedom of speech.
    Classical nonsense right, you have freedom of speech in so far to properly perform your duties, not more not less.
    Last edited by Juthunge; Tuesday, December 27th, 2011 at 02:01 PM. Reason: 3. Ad hominems, insults, mockery are not permitted.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

  7. #47
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 06:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,488
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    130
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Better watch out or the Jews will get you! Oh noes!

    NSA is no more afraid of Communism than he is of Fascism, and neither was Hitler. Hitler recognized the problem of a Germany weakened by Soviet affiliation (cf. Poland) and that is the only reason why he condemned outright Communism. I am sure he would have had some negative things to say about outright Fascism as well, since it placed the State above the Folk, and the latter would be lost in the mix under its artificial dictates.

  8. #48
    Senior Member NatSozArbeiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, April 7th, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pennsylvania-German
    Ancestry
    Southern Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Tradesman
    Politics
    Strasserist National Socialism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingwë View Post
    I think you should rename your ideology (which what you admitted is your own interpretation) to National Bolshevism, which seems more fitting and less insulting to those Germans who tried to create something great.
    I use to be a National Bolshevik, actually. I find the centralism to be to be too much authority and it leaves too many chances for corruption. I favor a decentralized regime as Strasser advocated; hence one of the main reasons I am a Strasserist.


    Hitler had great freedom, with this, great responsibility rested on his shoulders, and he answered for it in the end.
    Hitler had his freedom; but the folk must have theirs as well.

    What do you mean by the word freedom anyway, Americans use it frequently as a fight word, and your speech is heavily drenched in Anglo-American notions of "liberty" and the such therefore its really starting to lose its relevance to anything specific, at least by any German understandings of the term. If what you mean by "freedom" is the freedom to practice idiocy than we have that already in full swing brought in by your precious democracy.
    As I have explained elsewhere, America and the west are anything but democratic. Liberty has been the cry of a revolutionary everywhere in Europe since the French Revolution so to say it is a simple "Americanism" is absolutely silly and shows your ignorance of historical development.

    Freedom is a wide term. Freedom to me, as with most Strasserists, means freedom to have national self determination with your folk. Freedom to have control over the product you produce and a say in production of the nation's resources as well as freedom of speech and religion.




    Since NS breeds capable people within its ranks there would most definitely be those more than capable to take on the leadership.
    Yes, I can tell by your posts you are just breeding capability.

    All democracy can do is replace one menial with another, the choice given to the mob: mediocrity.
    You ought to be careful, how can one be a nationalist while at the same time claiming their race is just one big mob to be controlled?

    The myth that democracy is mob rule is an age old rumor stated by reactionaries. Democracy is simply the practice of self government, having a say in decision in proportion to the degree it effects you. The idea that "the 51 are going to enslave the 49" is simply slander. There should be a constitution, and in a democratic nation people do not vote to take away other people's rights.

    "In this world is not the creative act of the genius always a protest against the inertia of the mass?"

    "The parliamentary principle of vesting legislative power in the decision of the majority rejects the authority of the individual and puts a numerical quota of anonymous heads in its place. In doing so it contradicts the aristrocratic principle, which is a fundamental law of nature; but, of course, we must remember that in this decadent era of ours the aristrocratic principle need not be thought of as incorporated in the upper ten thousand.

    This institution is primarily responsible for the crowded inrush of mediocre people into the field of politics. Confronted with such a phenomenon, a man who is endowed with real qualities of leadership will be tempted to refrain from taking part in political life; because under these circumstances the situation does not call for a man who has a capacity for constructive statesmanship but rather for a man who is capable of bargaining for the favour of the majority. Thus the situation will appeal to small minds and will attract them accordingly.
    " Adolf Hitler - Mein Kampf
    As always, Herr Hitler makes many mistakes; such as an appeal to nature. Nature has no "aristocratic" principle, since nature is not a static being. Humans are part of nature and likewise have made their own laws and rules throughout the ages. Nature doesn't have laws, feelings, or anything of the sort.

    Furthermore, just because something can be observed in nature isn't justification for emulation.



    If the mass swallows it hook line and sinker just because of whatever labels attached to it makes them running, it is clear it has trouble differentiating therefore how can they be responsible in determining the destiny of themselves, this is just more proof that responsibility should rest to a guiding hand manifested through the leader.
    I agree, that a good leader is necessary, but good leadership is not opposed to a democratic process; especially when it comes to production. The mass is simply misled by profiteers and crooksters. The mass are complacent because they believe they are free and have democracy. Once the capitalist oligarchy is replaced though; this will not be a problem. Unless of course, we get dictator Ingwë who tells the masses they are free all the while making their decisions for them.


    NS recognises that the slave mind exists and has to deal with it,
    I have already stated the NS doesn't have feelings or opinions, only the people who hold NS ideas recognize and hold opinions. What many Hitlerians fail to do is diagnose what creates the slave mind and also fail to define what exactly a slave mind is. To some, it merely means disagreeing with a Hitlerist that pledging absolute loyalty to the Fuhrer is rational. It is funny that men who follow a man so blindly speak of "slave minds".

    this is true for today as it was then, this doesn't means NS advocates it. To tackle this problem NS creates a base of competitiveness within the folk body which allows those of exceptional quality and real free minds to prove themselves and their worth, such people will be elevated to places where they truly deserve, this of course comes hand in hand with race. Social Darwanism at its finest.
    Okay, Miss Rand. Social Darwinism is harmful to the folk.



    Nobody is doubting the importance of the mass, as it can be mobilised into an indestructible force. Even Hitler knew this. Its just that they should stay out of the decision making.
    Yes, they should shut up and know their place on the bottom right? So only bright NS minds like yourself can lead the way?



    Quoting non-Germans and at the same time dismissing quotes by some of Germany's greatest individuals (Bismarck) just further solidifies the un-German characteristic of your ideas.
    I really don't care if the quote was from Chaim Finkelstein, it is agreeable no matter who said it. I have also appealed to the ancient Germanic mythos by giving the concept of Valhalla as an example; but I can see why you would dismiss that considering the un-Germanicness of your ideas. Obviously, since you follow Hitler, the imperialist Roman.

    Therefore in light of all of this, I have nothing more to say to you nor is what you say of any interest to me anymore, nor is there any worth in trying to convince you of the merits of what true NS stands for since its reality does not depend on you or concern you. There is only one truth, not your weird classifications of "schools" of NS attributed within the American context which are essentially of no interest.

    Good day to you, sir.
    Yes, because Strasserism is most definitely an Americanized version of NS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    This is not correctly translated! It is not "choose" but "decide", and the subordinate clause makes it clear that it simply means that only citizens can be in the government, and be involved in its duties -- no foreigners!
    It doesn't promote democratic structures, it even says in the same point that parliamentarism has to go.
    Parliamentarism is not the same as democracy, parliamentarism is simply trumpeted around as democracy in our modern day society. As I have said, I favor a decentralized regime in which people make decisions on a very local level and DIRECT democracy is practiced down to the lowest level.

    In English, choose and decide are almost the exact same words. I highly doubt the verbs choose and decide vary so greatly in German.

    Furthermore it is absolutely insane to imply to me that people do not have a right to choose their government.


    Yes. If I tell anyone in Germany about NS what do you think he will associate it with? Strasser and Marxist Scoialism?
    They think about the Third Reich, therefor it served its purpose.
    Most likely Hitler and the Third Reich; however what people think of when they hear the word doesn't change historical realities and philosophy.


    Not consciously, however, your whole culture is centered around this, and it is unlikely it hasn't had an impact on you.
    It shows how very little you actually know of me to conflate me with someone who sees the American Constitution on the same level as a bible. It is absolutely stupid for me to sit here and try to argue with you that I don't care about the constitution though.


    He didn't say that! He just pointed out that pursuing happiness, "having fun", etc. does not come first! Duties do.
    You quoted him saying that, and then said he didn't say that? I would say duties and fun come on with equal measure. To deny that happiness, fun, and recreation are an integral part of human activity is to deny your very humanity.

    Yes, this is very Bolshevist, however Germans never thought so. Duties and rights are bound together.
    Of course they are, that isn't "Bolshevist" though.

    Classical nonsense right, you have freedom of speech in so far to properly perform your duties, not more not less.
    And who defines these duties? Freedom of speech is freedom of speech. In England, it is your duty to not be racist and so if you overstep that line you get thrown in jail (like Emma West).

    Sorry but your totalitarian ideology has more in common with the "democratic" west than any real National Socialism.
    Anti-capitalist and anti-communist!

    "Hate must be born of love. One must be capable of loving to know what is hateful, and so have the strength to destroy it." - Otto Strasser

  9. #49
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Schläsinger Deutsch
    Ancestry
    Austro-Prussian Frontier
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Politics
    Völkisch
    Posts
    89
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NatSozArbeiter View Post
    I use to be a National Bolshevik, actually. I find the centralism to be to be too much authority and it leaves too many chances for corruption. I favor a decentralized regime as Strasser advocated; hence one of the main reasons I am a Strasserist.
    So the truth comes out. You havn't really made any steps in any new direction since.

    only the people who hold NS ideas recognize and hold opinions.
    This was always implied. Although NS itself contains truths which are timeless.

    Obviously, since you follow Hitler, the imperialist Roman.
    Oh the hypocracy!

    To some, it merely means disagreeing with a Hitlerist that pledging absolute loyalty to the Fuhrer is rational. It is funny that men who follow a man so blindly speak of "slave minds".
    I will use Jäger's quote on this, I believe you have been acquainted:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    "I don’t like him." - "Why?" - "I am not equal to him." - Has any human being answered that way? (F. Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil)

    In general, one should make a clear distinction here, there a followers and menials, and the difference is: "A menial doesn't know about the goals of his master" (Meister Eckehardt).

    That said, a follower has always honor, and is a free man, who choose to subject himself to greater men.

    And for the menial, well, .. "Many a one hath cast away his final worth when he hath cast away his servitude." (Nietzsche, Thus spoke Zarathustra)


    Unless of course, we get dictator Ingwë who tells the masses they are free all the while making their decisions for them.
    One of the beautiful things about NS is that there is honor and no shame in admitting that there are greater minds than oneself, this is of course contrary to your un-aristocratic bolshevist ideal. I do not seek the leadership.


    As always, Herr Hitler makes many mistakes; such as an appeal to nature. Nature has no "aristocratic" principle, since nature is not a static being. Humans are part of nature and likewise have made their own laws and rules throughout the ages. Nature doesn't have laws, feelings, or anything of the sort.

  10. #50
    Senior Member NatSozArbeiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, April 7th, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pennsylvania-German
    Ancestry
    Southern Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Tradesman
    Politics
    Strasserist National Socialism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimston View Post
    NSA is no more afraid of Communism than he is of Fascism
    Indeed, Communism is a blight on the folkish spirit and everywhere it has been implemented it resulted in a new form of class oppression that communists claim to want to obliterate.

    Fascism is simply the other side of the coin.
    Anti-capitalist and anti-communist!

    "Hate must be born of love. One must be capable of loving to know what is hateful, and so have the strength to destroy it." - Otto Strasser

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: Sunday, September 12th, 2010, 01:20 AM
  2. National Communism
    By Taras Bulba in forum Political Theory
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: Sunday, October 18th, 2009, 11:02 AM
  3. Chauvinism, National-Socialism or Racial-Socialism?
    By Lusitano in forum Political Theory
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Thursday, May 4th, 2006, 07:02 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: Friday, November 5th, 2004, 04:08 AM
  5. National Socialism or Fascism?
    By Pera_Z in forum Political Theory
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: Monday, April 12th, 2004, 02:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •