@
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    759 Posts

Immigration Enriches the Netherlands: Minister

Immigration enriches Dutch society and should be seen in a positive light, immigration minister Gerd Leers says in an interview with the magazine of the Christian Democrats' scientific institute.

Leers says immigration has been given a bad reputation in the past and a society that wants to stop immigration is 'on the wrong road'.

'Much of the policy I carry out comes from the Christian Democrat election programme. That fact has unfortunately been pushed aside because we are in a coalition with Geert Wilders,' he adds.
    http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archive..._the_nethe.php

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Yawn... surprising.

Oh wait:

Wow, finally some positive thoughts from the Minister. Refreshing to hear. Dutch food in particular would be VERY boring without immigrants bringing their tasty goodness from afar
    That's actually a good point right there. I will gladly give away the future of my fellow Germanic brothers, sisters and children, to atleast have some variation in our food. I've never looked at it this way!

And of course the food cannot be imported. We actually have to have foreigners over here physically, otherwise the food isn't fresh anymore, duh!
    Bûter, brea en griene tsiis
    Wa't dat net sizze kin is gjin oprjochte Fries!

Last Online
    Tuesday, June 19th, 2018 @ 03:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    German,Irish/Scottish/English,Italian, and Old Dutch/Swedish colonial bloodlines
    Ancestry
    Germany,Ireland/Scotland, and Italy
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nord Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Youth
    Politics
    Political Anarchist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    It is such a tragey to see that so many people are willing to sacrifice their own identity and being, which is divine and priceless, for such cheap imports which are superficial substitutes. That is superficial substitutes for all that is authentic and true about a people's identity.

All that is unique and relative has been sacrificed in the name of a uniform "sacredness" which only pretends to assume the position which past traditions have offered our souls.

That said these uniformities to a totalitarian authority tends to strip of all that dignifies and ennobles us as individuals as a community. The Communists and Cultural Marxists in control in the West have done a good job at self-alienating and isolating the master individuals and races in humanity for their own gain.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    If immigration is so great, how did these amazing societies do so well without immigrants? It's not like the netherlands was a dump before somalis moved in.
    Proud to be Germanic.

Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.

Last Online
    Tuesday, June 19th, 2018 @ 03:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    German,Irish/Scottish/English,Italian, and Old Dutch/Swedish colonial bloodlines
    Ancestry
    Germany,Ireland/Scotland, and Italy
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nord Atlantid
    Country
    Youth
    Politics
    Political Anarchist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
    If immigration is so great, how did these amazing societies do so well without immigrants? It's not like the netherlands was a dump before somalis moved in.

A lot of policies which were effected after World War 2 had a devastating effect on the traditional landscape of Europe. A lot of liberal forces got into power during this time, who were under the guise of being good people. That is fighting the "evil" Nazi Regime.

Unfortunately through their efforts they have created a more cruel and insidious regime through the implementation of cultural marxism and liberalism in Western cultures.

They borrowed a lot of concepts from the Nazi regime, which they so abhorred, so they could twist and distort them into truer forms of evil. They have suceeded in making their own causes look good in a much more subtle way then ever before, when in reality they are maligned evils.

Last Online
    Friday, February 10th, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frank (Cherusci)
    Ancestry
    Lothringen/Prussia/Galicia(ex part of Austrian Empire)
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    State
    Alsace-Lorraine Alsace-Lorraine
    Married parent
    Occupation
    employee
    Politics
    Habsburg-Lothringen für Herzog !
    Religion
    Catholic & germanic evhemerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Stop hypocrisy.
    They are some jobs nobody want for their children:
    - collecting wastes
    - working one day from 6:00 to 14:00, then another 14:00 to 22:00 then 22:00 to 06:00 on machine needing no brain
    - performing basic manipulation highly toxic cheminal (I don't speak about engineer with little bottles)
    - "dealing" (as a low rank policeman or prison guard) with HIV positive junckies
    - starting at 5:00 AM distributions of leaftet & newspaper under snow
    - bolting steel on a skycraper roof in great wind
    - plenty of things you tell your children they will have to do if they do not go to school.

Now in some countries 99% of these children have equivalent of A-level (and sometimes create debt for them or their parent by unsuccessfully trying University) and then prefer "keeping their hands out of dirt" as unemployed to stay available for THE job or try one more time sometime else (usually Medicine, Law, Politics, one year of each as long parent can pay)
    Compare to what they earn as clean little job in the neighborhood (school assistance, basic para-secretariat, shopkepper assistance for X-Mas,...) while living with their parents and what remains out of the salary for a dirty job after they pay:
    - charges
    - taxes
    - rent
    - transportation
    I would not blame them because I used to be in the case just after my military duty (in which I had quite often "crawl in the mud & clean the toilets") before been more selective for my next jobs.

So who else than a starving immigrant from a starvation country would be glad to do it ? and of course, later make everything for his own children (raised in the same school as ours) to avoid it...

So you immigration enriches the middle-class today preventing their children to get trapped in lower-class, but tomorrow the child of immigrant will reclaims social rise, so either the upper class sterilized and therefore change the ethnicity of the country, either they are ready to let their children collecting the immigrant garbage.

Most of the time parents choose the first solution: having one child to be sure they can support long scholarship and "waiting at home for the 1st real job" to avoid at all cost decrease in the family social status.
    Do they know that parity measure are there to make sure that their children should be prevent from have any advantage over the "second generation immigrant"...

Myself I pledge guilty. I used to be more 6 month on 12 unemployed. I could do some over "dirty or painful" jobs but I was too proud of my 5 years of university and I wanted to stay "available" so obviously because of that somebody had no problem getting a green-card to do what my parents wanted me to avoid and paid university for.

So now, when I see somebody of my ethny doing "dirty & painful" job I don't scorn him/her anymore. But I have no solution.
    Should we have slave as to falling Roman Empire ?
    Try South-Africa segregation ?
    Be an High-Tech All-Warrior civilisation raiding on the south for labourforce & food like the fantasy Vikings ?

Except been reading to create a kind of bad job duty year for EVERY teenager (solution adopted by Shaka Zulu Empire as there was nobody to raid or conquer) we have no solution except immigration & its ethnic & religious consequences....