Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: German Schoolchildren and 'Holocaust' Weariness

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Gender
    Posts
    520
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbrand View Post
    http://www.onejerusalem.com/2008/03/...caust-fatigue/

    Perhaps when they realise the manipulation being served them under the guise of history the effect will be anger...'he who forges the lessons of history is likely to get bitten on the arse'.

    Perhaps there is a future where these kids will increasingly begin to ask 'what the hell are we being taught here?'

    When a so-called 'holocaust victim' came to talk at my son's school I made sure he did not attend the indoctrination session....
    They should be tried for mass intellectual rape and spiritual murder.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Eccardus Teutonicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 12th, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Austro-British
    Ancestry
    Lothian, Cork, Donegal, Austria
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    The Wasteland
    Gender
    Family
    Engaged
    Occupation
    Scholar
    Politics
    Elitism
    Religion
    Medieval Catholicism
    Posts
    268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbrand View Post
    http://www.onejerusalem.com/2008/03/12/german-youth-suffering-holocaust-fatigue/

    Perhaps when they realise the manipulation being served them under the guise of history the effect will be anger...'he who forges the lessons of history is likely to get bitten on the arse'.

    Perhaps there is a future where these kids will increasingly begin to ask 'what the hell are we being taught here?'

    When a so-called 'holocaust victim' came to talk at my son's school I made sure he did not attend the indoctrination session....
    You've done your part to protect your child, but we have the choice to avoid government schooling altogether. The increasing availability of resources for home-schooling means that if our children are indoctrinated, we bear a significant part of the blame.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lew Skannon View Post
    They should be tried for mass intellectual rape and spiritual murder.
    Let's not forget that we as a society allow them to do this. They do not carry all of the blame. We have opportunities to prevent this - that's why home schooling is such an important avenue to explore for those of us willing to question. Of course, there is the danger that we'll be dealing with people who do not have the ability to teach their children anything; then we'll see significant decrease in ability among our own people while we're being outstripped by foreigners in government schools. I should say that charter schools also offer us significant opportunities. Again, though, we need to take control of our own destiny, we can't get away with just blaming those who are trying to preserve their own people at our expense when we are so willing to allow them to exploit us.
    οὐκ ἐμοῦ, ἀλλὰ τοῦ λόγου ἀκούσαντας ὁμολογεῖν σοφόν ἐστιν ἓν πάντα εἶναί.
    Heraclitus

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Posts
    752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I'm sure part of the reason is because it's not relevant to most children now days. How many people have relatives who were involved in WWII that are still alive? Not that many.

    It especially doesn't help that it goes beyond teaching history and just starts shaming people. I'm sure these kids don't appreciate being told that they're terrible people because of something they weren't even a part of. These kids are basically being made to feel bad about being German.


    It was the same way with me when they taught about slavery in school. I didn't care, it was 150+ years ago. I didn't own slaves and my family probably never did either. I didn't appreciate being made out to be a monster just because I was white.
    Proud to be Germanic.

    Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Eccardus Teutonicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 12th, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Austro-British
    Ancestry
    Lothian, Cork, Donegal, Austria
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    The Wasteland
    Gender
    Family
    Engaged
    Occupation
    Scholar
    Politics
    Elitism
    Religion
    Medieval Catholicism
    Posts
    268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
    I'm sure part of the reason is because it's not relevant to most children now days. How many people have relatives who were involved in WWII that are still alive? Not that many.

    It especially doesn't help that it goes beyond teaching history and just starts shaming people. I'm sure these kids don't appreciate being told that they're terrible people because of something they weren't even a part of. These kids are basically being made to feel bad about being German.


    It was the same way with me when they taught about slavery in school. I didn't care, it was 150+ years ago. I didn't own slaves and my family probably never did either. I didn't appreciate being made out to be a monster just because I was white.
    I appreciate what you're saying here, but the argument that "it's not significant because it happened so long ago" is really quite a negative attitude - and the source of why tradition and culture are dying in the West. Regardless of who owned slaves, the fact is that slavery was not historically a European-against-African phenomenon: this is what's important.

    If we choose instead to say "well it happened before my generation, who gives a damn" you get a very narrow-minded (typically American) view of the world where nothing matters after fifteen the twenty years forward and backward. If we all "didn't care, it was 150+ years ago", we might as well burn all the books written about the European Middle Ages and ignore Copernicus and Kant. We can forget about Plato and Heraclitus - never mind the Frankish Empire or Reformation. After all, it was all so long ago, and we had nothing to do with it, and most of our ancestors didn't either.

    We must, therefore, maintain a different and more culturally aware attitude toward our history - all aspects of it. Slavery of the Negro is significant, because it actually happened and because it was the Negro who showed it to us. Formerly, only prisoners of war were made slaves through their defeat. The African slave trade is the first instance in Western history in which people were deliberately abducted and made slaves - a practise that goes back many, many centuries in Mohammedan Civilisation and Africa in general, but which is completely foreign to Western Civilisation.

    The history of the Holocaust, likewise, is not the unique event it is portrayed as being. However, this does not give us the excuse to ignore genocide at large. Attempts to transfer or eradicate entire populations goes back deep into human history - we see it in the deliberate depopulation of Catholic cities and Protestant cities alike during the Thirty Years War in the recent past, and all the way back to the sack of Carthage in the Third Punic War. Genocide is by no means new. Herding people like cattle into camps and leaving them to die of typhus is not something unique to the Germans, but that makes it no less evil than what the British did to the Boers less than a hundred years before, or what the Turks did to the Armenians.

    All history is relevant to people now-a-days; the attitude that "history is bunk" is exactly the sort of attitude Cultural Marxists encourage because of its effect on destroying cultural bonds and dissolving traditions. That you are listed as a "student" and hold these essentially anti-cultural attitudes (probably completely oblivious to the danger they pose) makes me very worried. It is exactly as Spengler said,

    "the Age itself has become vulgar, and most people are unaware to what extent they are affected."
    οὐκ ἐμοῦ, ἀλλὰ τοῦ λόγου ἀκούσαντας ὁμολογεῖν σοφόν ἐστιν ἓν πάντα εἶναί.
    Heraclitus

  5. #15
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 16th, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Netherlands, Scotland, France
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    leaning national socialist
    Posts
    41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Also, we must differentiate between "the Holocaust" (which actually didn't happen anyway) and "the Holocaust (TM)" which is a branded product dating back a few decades, used to brainwash the children into accepting an end to the white race.

    What we want as Germanics is self-determination. Supremacy has nothing to do with it.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Thorbrand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, December 29th, 2018 @ 04:55 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    Northern European
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Location
    Albion
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    teach, research
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Religion
    Gottgläubig
    Posts
    384
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eccardus Teutonicus View Post
    All history is relevant to people now-a-days; the attitude that "history is bunk" is exactly the sort of attitude Cultural Marxists encourage because of its effect on destroying cultural bonds and dissolving traditions. It is exactly as Spengler said,

    "the Age itself has become vulgar, and most people are unaware to what extent they are affected."
    You are correct ET - but I think perhaps Ford has been misinterpreted - perhaps, perhaps...he meant that history is determined by those who inscribe it (in a contemporary context we might site as an example those who perpetrated the Holocaust myth). In this case history is or can be bunkum - rather than meaning that knowledge per se of the past is useless.

    “unless they know, mystically, that beneath the concrete lies the earth which has nourished their race for a thousand years and ... that it is their own earth from which their blood is shed and renewed, then they are a lost people, and easy prey for those who have lacked roots for many centuries"
    A. K. Chesterton

  7. #17
    Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, December 13th, 2011 @ 05:36 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Scottish/German
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Location
    Austin
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work sucks
    Politics
    ethno nationalism
    Religion
    Catholic Texas German
    Posts
    474
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbrand View Post
    http://www.onejerusalem.com/2008/03/...caust-fatigue/

    Perhaps when they realise the manipulation being served them under the guise of history the effect will be anger...'he who forges the lessons of history is likely to get bitten on the arse'.

    Perhaps there is a future where these kids will increasingly begin to ask 'what the hell are we being taught here?'

    When a so-called 'holocaust victim' came to talk at my son's school I made sure he did not attend the indoctrination session....
    On your thread topic, this video basically describes your point. Go to 3:00



    The more you emphasize a past tragedy on a populace, the more you make it a part of them and increase the chances of history repeating itself via antagonism. Jews are replicating their own past persecution by creating their whole image around a dark past which antagonizes an innocent people. Jews have shaped their whole existence off the actions of WW2. They are the greatest feeders of their own hatreds.


  8. #18
    Senior Member velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    5 Minutes Ago @ 01:08 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Gender
    Age
    46
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Posts
    4,898
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,198
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,300
    Thanked in
    554 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eccardus Teutonicus
    The history of the Holocaust, likewise, is not the unique event it is portrayed as being. However, this does not give us the excuse to ignore genocide at large. Attempts to transfer or eradicate entire populations goes back deep into human history - we see it in the deliberate depopulation of Catholic cities and Protestant cities alike during the Thirty Years War in the recent past, and all the way back to the sack of Carthage in the Third Punic War. Genocide is by no means new. Herding people like cattle into camps and leaving them to die of typhus is not something unique to the Germans, but that makes it no less evil than what the British did to the Boers less than a hundred years before, or what the Turks did to the Armenians.
    It is in one way unique, because it (let's assume for a moment it happened) was a measure against an invading force. If you will, an act of selfdefense.

    All other "evil" events of that kind was done by the invading force against the natives of the conquered land.

    We stood up, and indeed we decided to get rid off the Jews and other people who didnt belong here. We decided to deport them, that they ended up in camps in fact was due to that no other land, including the US (who today claims to have jumped in to protect them; which is obviously a lie) was willing to take them in.

    And now imagine what heroes the Carthageans today would make for in history books if they had stood up against the invading force and had pushed them out or killed them, had defended their nation successfully against the invaders, had successfully defended their civilisation against destruction and genocide.

    But maybe not. Maybe the Carthageans would be portrait as just as "evil" as the Germans were, that folk that decided that self-determination and the uncompromising dominance of one's own culture in one's own land was vital for the survival of the folk.

    Unfortunately, like with Carthage, the invaders won, the holocaust that happened directly post war against the Germans is well documented on www.rheinwiesenlager.de (in history books of course not mentioned), where several million Germans were driven into camps like cattle and left to die, the literal holocaust against countless civilian cities which were bombed day and night and set ablaze by a storm of hate, and the ongoing holocaust against the German people, and in extension against all whites around the world, is hailed as "progressive" and "good", when this is the Ultimate Evil. Committed by those who whine and wail all the time about them being "victims".



    Quote Originally Posted by Eccardus Teutonicus
    All history is relevant to people now-a-days; the attitude that "history is bunk" is exactly the sort of attitude Cultural Marxists encourage because of its effect on destroying cultural bonds and dissolving traditions.
    Sorry, but for a 12y.o. in school, bombarded with "white guilt", it is the only healthy reaction, and in Germany they start the indoctrination that age. For a 12y.o., WWII is entirely irrelevant, and this is what protects most of them from getting the total-brainwash infection and the mental damage it is designed to inflict upon them.

    I've met people who had no natural immune reaction to that, and who continued the self-guilt trip on their own when grown up, searching out situations where they would be thrown into utter depressions and even had suicidal thoughts due to that guilt-trips, such as going to Auschwitz. History class (I've visited school again after my first job training to level up) was near impossible with them, due to them breaking down in tears and screaming hysterically all the time.

    Remembering my own experience with the indoctrination and the white-guilt shit that came along with it, it went from "wow, we are that evil?", until I looked around me and simply found no such monsters (which was at the end of the first lesson), over indifference (it will end at some point, wont it. They cant teach that shit for the next 4 years exclusively), over me being bored to death (using the countless film hours for homework for more interesting subjects), to becoming angry over the fact that it seems that Germany had no history before 1933 and no history after 1945 either. That there is something really really wrong with the story was shown to me when I dared to speak that out, asked why we are not teached other stuff of our history and was called to the head of school to get told that it is "evil" (there it was again, that word that just didnt connect with reality) to ignore the plight of the poor poor Jews *sniff*.

    I remained indifferent to the topic though, there was simply no one with whom to discuss it without all the hystery, and so people, and it is really the common way to deal with it, just dont talk about it. It plays no role in their lives, and this is indeed good. They are not so much affected by "white guilt" as the indoctrinators would like them to be. It is a rather superficial thing that many agree to today's policies despite them being not at all convinced, and the "racist" smearword plays a big part in that. People are silenced into compliance because they cannot voice their disagreement, but this is fairly something very different from those few "convinced lefties" who push the limit ever further.

    And, as that study shows, you can push the limit of indoctrination against the truth and all instincts only so far, before it backfires.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

    my signature

  9. #19
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    renownedwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 @ 02:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    Wales
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Posts
    814
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I got into a lot of trouble for rebelling against the 'Holocaust Doctrine' whilst I was at school, because I simply did not accept their version of events and questioned it. It was being driven into us that EVERYTHING Nazi related was bad and I knew that was not true.

    With the Jews it's always a case of 'The squeaky wheel gets the oil.'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. German Patriots Turn Selves In For 'Holocaust Doubting'
    By Nachtengel in forum The German Countries
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: Thursday, September 14th, 2017, 08:52 PM
  2. German-Canadian Group Assails Holocaust Exhibit
    By SaxonPagan in forum Canada
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Monday, December 20th, 2010, 12:08 AM
  3. Elderly German Woman Fined for 'Holocaust Denial'
    By Nachtengel in forum The German Countries
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Friday, October 15th, 2010, 07:39 AM
  4. German Authorities Fear the Iranian Holocaust Conference
    By Thruthheim in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Saturday, December 9th, 2006, 01:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •