State
    Smaland Smaland
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Swedish PM Hates His Own People

Fredrik Reinfeldt was yesterday interviewed in one of Swedens biggest newspapers, Sydsvenskan. In the interview he basically says that ethnic swedes do not exist, and also admits that his forefathers were immigrants and thereby "typical swedes" (one of his ancestors was black). In the interview he also reveals that he dislike the (pro-zionist) anti-immigration party Sverigedemokraterna (SD), and argues that the left-wing opposition is becoming more pro-SD.

I have translated the interview in google translate:

The Prime Minister's disgust with the SD

Text: Niklas Orrenius
    Published November 19, 2011 1:30 Updated November 19, 2011 11:35

Malmö. While other leaders in Europe warns of immigration becoming Sweden's prime minister abhorrence of the Sweden Democrats increasingly clear. Now, says Fredrik Reinfeldt on the causes. "My great great grandfather was black," said the Prime Minister, who long for Mona Sahlin's anti-racist passion - a passion he believes that Håkan Juholt lack.

"I am a typical Swedish. My great grandfather was the fruit of a romance between a black American circus performer and a Latvian maid. It is Swedish."

So said Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt (M) in his address to the Conservative meeting in Västerås 2009th This quote was sent quickly around in Sweden upset Democratic supporters on the web. Commentators on the SD-friendly blogs competed in giving nicknames to the Prime Minister: "Mugabe Feldt", "Uggabuggafeldt" and "32-second Negro" was a few suggestions.

Thoralf Alfsson (SD) - Today MP - thought that Reinfeldt's statement of origin linked to Swedish was so remarkable that he posted the quote on his blog. A lively discussion of the Prime Minister's unsuitability broke out immediately in the comments.

Fredrik Reinfeldt often arouses anger in SD. Jimmie Åkesson has called Prime Minister "Swedish hostile". The epithet "traitor" on Reinfeldt is common among SD's supporters.

The Swedish Prime Minister's harsh attacks on the Sweden Democrats and the xenophobia he believes that the party stands for is unusual in a European perspective. Reinfeldt's bourgeois counterparts in Europe - politicians as France's Nicolas Sarkozy, Britain's David Cameron, Germany's Angela Merkel and Denmark's Anders Fogh Rasmussen - instead make immigration skeptical statements. They question multiculturalism and have sometimes singled out Muslims or Roma as particularly problematic.

Although purely political stand Reinfeldt and Sweden in Europe. By the government's settlement with the Green Party on immigration policy, Sweden has in fact, a year after the SD came into parliament, with more generous immigration rules than before. The rules for family and labor eased. Undocumented entitled to health care is strengthened.

On the day of Sydsvenskan hits Fredrik Reinfeldt at the Cabinet Office, the newspapers are full of headlines like "Juholt stand a chance against Reinfeldt." So, it is often this fall. Reinfeldt's confidence figures are soaring, while Hakan Juholt in all areas have lower confidence among voters than his predecessor, Mona Sahlin.

Even the Prime Minister relied more on Mona Sahlin than Håkan Juholt. In particular for the setting to the Sweden Democrats.

- The shift between Mona Sahlin and Håkan Juholt was a shift from a committed dissenters and counterforce against SD. We were not always the same tactics, but we had the same spine-esteem. I feel that Hakan Juholt is no attitude on this. He is not animated. He does not address the issues. Should I be polite you can say that he passes them over in silence, or saying any number of Jimmie Åkesson, mostly because he must.

You see none of Sahlin's anti-SD-engagement of Juholt?

- Nothing. Nothing. Rather, there is something very nostalgic and backward-looking in his way of describing Sweden. This means that Jimmie Åkesson expresses some heat for his description, because it's also part of SD's way of describing the country: how good it was before. And here they seem to find each other.

The Prime Minister has brought with him a coffee mug with your favorite team Djurgården emblems into the interview room at Rosenbad. He takes a sip and starts talking about Malmö's mayor Ilmar Reepalu (S) and his controversial proposal on temporary citizenship.

Ilmar Reepalu thought was that expectant citizens refrain from crime if they know that their citizenship can be withdrawn. Why would Reepalu see a trial period for citizenship, much like the driver's license.

- Reepalu buys us-and-them mentality, which is the core ideology of the xenophobic movement, says Fredrik Reinfeldt.

He continues:

- SD believes that there is a "we", and Viet shall be protected against "them". Should they have become part of viet, so it should be generous thresholds and entrance tests. And to show that they are not quite as good and not to be trusted, so they get only temporarily belong to us, for us to see that they are doing. Otherwise take them out. Reepalu blurs individuals, blurs individual responsibility and instead makes a collective approach. It is the essence of how SD thinking.

Morgan Johansson (S), the party spokesperson on legal questions, saying only that Reepalu medborgarskapsidé was "worth trying". Then came a hurricane of S-criticism of the proposal, including the Mona Sahlin. Although Hakan Juholt sawn Reepalu idea. When Sydsvenskan reach Morgan Johansson on the phone he would no longer talk about it.

Fredrik Reinfeldt looks Reepalu proposal that the embryo of a Danish development in S, with harder beats against immigrants.

- I get the feeling that the Social Democrats is a bit split on whether to use a technique common throughout Europe: To provide lots SD gradual right, and gradually influence, for in this way think they can access the phenomenon.

Fredrik Reinfeldt often accused of being aloof and unengaged, but when he goes to attack the Sweden Democrats, he does it wholeheartedly, with the tip of the formulations. "The Jimmie Åkesson's descriptions will evil always outside, evil is always somewhere south of Trelleborg," said the Prime Minister recently at the parliamentary party leaders' debate.

You seem to have a great personal antipathy towards SD - why?

- I resent deeply any form of xenophobia. There are probably several roots. In my family, I have a very colorful background. My great great grandfather was black. My family is not from Sweden. This attempt to mentally get us to accept that we Swedes, in our small country, has lived here for ourselves - and then there is a "them" from outside - it is simply not true. Sweden is characterized by the fact that people come here and blended. I think that's the beauty of Sweden. I myself am a product of it.

In SD's valvaka 2010 hoisted Party Secretary Björn Söder (SD), plague flag for Fredrik Reinfeldt as Prime Minister with a Esaias Tegner-inspired statement said: "The old Swedish is only barbarism - the rest has come from outside".

The prime minister laughs.

- It's the worst they can imagine, that the good is supplied with experience from outside. Their world view is that the good are here, and then sullied it from outside.

Fredrik Reinfeldt played basketball as a teenager in Tensta Tigers. Communion with teammates led him early on had distaste for anything that smells of xenophobia.

- Tensta Tigers were a lot of wonderful individuals that I got on very well with. Based considered could be described as a very diverse ethnic range of people from many different countries.

You exposed yourself to racism because of your origin. SD supporters online call you "nigger" and "traitor".

- This is the price you pay for standing up against this type of forces. It is not a new experience that some of these movements is working intimidation and a little more hard-bush propaganda. The network is a new arena for it. My opinion is that much of the craftsmanship of these forces is done on the web by others - and so we feel more polished, costume-clad people who say something else here in Parliament.

But for you, are they together?

- Yes. Sweden Democrats' idea is that the business idea is unspoken. It is at least the past year's strategy. Everyone knows why they are voting for them - it's a xenophobic offer that Jimmie Åkesson can allow ground troops to engage. Then he had to stand and talk to the welfare and 1950s, and all he's doing. He has even made a point in a year that he did not consider themselves to talk about immigration. It can only be understood if one sees the division of labor. Then you have to follow on the web what they are playing. How they describe people uncomfortable. And this is what I am being too, says Fredrik Reinfeldt.

Just over a year ago celebrating the Sweden Democrats on his valvaka at restaurant tables on Thomas Gärdet in Stockholm. "Now it will be as in Denmark!" They cheered. They dressed up SD: were hoping for tougher strains of immigration and more restrictive immigration policy.

On Friday, a year later, go Sweden Democrats from across the country to the party's country days in Gothenburg. They can enjoy rising poll numbers - but politically is SD's success easily counted. Sweden has not been as in Denmark.

Why not? For Fredrik Reinfeldt, the answer is obvious: it is about his government's tough approach towards SD.

- In Europe there have been two previous strategies. One is a so-called grand coalition, that is, to my sister parties merge with the Social Democrats in the belief that in this way can make the edge xenophobic. The second is that bourgeois governments sit down with the passive support of this type of forces.

Reinfeldt believes that both strategies have failed. They have given SD-type parties more influence and led to stricter immigration policies. Therefore decided the Swedish Prime Minister for a third way: to politically isolate SD from power, without the help of S, and reign in the minority.

- But it is a strategy that is not quite simple, and which also triggers anger from SD's side, he says.

Since SD was the entrance of Swedish politics has two blocks and tried to push over the unpopular party on the other hand, for the mess down the opponent. "SD is a bourgeois party", the S-politicians say. In a similar way, Fredrik Reinfeldt's tactics to bundle Jimmie Åkesson with Hakan Juholt.

The Prime Minister said that Jimmie Åkesson trying to "sound more like a social democrat than Juholt yourself."

- He has repeatedly sought to debate as if he led the opposition. He says: "There is much we agree on ..." and it is only because he had to get it going to cost, the parliamentary route that I have done. Otherwise, the SD of the base as voters.

Does it not cost voters then, your choice?

- Yes, but all choices will cost voters. We all know that there is an everyday racism, where things that are not politically correct can be said in homes throughout Sweden.

Fredrik Reinfeldt's anti-SD line irritates some party friends. Malmö politician Carl-Axel Roslund (M), former MP, now a Councillor of Region Skåne, is the "surprised and disappointed".

- In my book this is the Sweden Democrats a salongsfähigt party, says Carl-Axel Roslund.

Roslund is 63 years old and has been moderate since he joined the "unghögern" the age of 17. He is impressed by Reinfeldt's ability to win elections and have no thoughts of leaving the party, although he does not always "keep up with what the new Conservatives stand for."

Joining the SD is not an option for Carl-Axel Roslund, "they blame all the problems of immigration and so bad it's not." However, he wants to M influenced by SD's immigration policy.

- Yes, I think. This settlement with the MP, the lead angle. We are too generous. Look at Sodertalje, which received more Iraqis in the United States. While spreads people this picture that we Swedes would be racists. I do not recognize the image.

M has more affinity with SD than with the Social Democrats, do you think?

- Jajaja. Sweden Democrats are a bourgeois party, says Carl-Axel Roslund.

What did you think of Ilmar Reepalu proposal on probation for citizenship?

- Excellent. He said exactly what people think. I meet many, one should not say simple people, but when I take a beer and talking to people I hear of course, that Ilmar hit the mark. Ilmar has not been among the most popular before, but this is like people.

Fredrik Reinfeldt solid proposal directly. He said that it would not have an A team and a B team.

- I saw it, yes. It was a shame, says Carl-Axel Roslund.

Fredrik Reinfeldt is familiar with the noises. He says that his hard line against SD led to "some resignation letter."

- There are people who feel that the Conservatives are too small in proportion to their more SD-friendly stance. They have therefore come forth. Such flows can be found.

The parliamentary election was the Sweden Democrats 5.7 percent of the vote. Since then, SD has continued to increase. Fredrik Reinfeldt speaks of SD as "a severe leakage phenomenon".

From his jacket pocket, Prime Minister presented a note with handwritten digits. It is last year's election results. He points to the number "339 610" - SD's voters.

- Here are the xenophobic, but there are also groups that generally distrusts power in Stockholm. Forces in the media, the power of established political parties. If they have a Prime Minister that I, as the TV stand and say, "Things are going well for Sweden," they say: "Not for me. I'm not. I do not know what he's talking about. Where I live, it is too damn. "

Fredrik Reinfeldt is expected that SD can grow, but he believes that growth can be slowed. His antidotes - except to isolate the party from power - is to "build trust in society." Law enforcement must be improved. Unemployment must be reduced. Prime Minister points out that trust in the government and Swedish social institutions is increasing.

- Sweden Democrats have a lack of trust. It nourishes the feeling of distance, of that power is corrupt.

It should not be too large gaps in society, says Prime Minister (who is often blamed himself from left to pursue policies that increase inequality).

- SD voters are largely people who consider themselves to be on the losing side. Should I get them to start believing more in Sweden, so they must be aware that this society has an idea to stick together, an idea that also includes them. It is closely linked to that people get jobs.

Many leading SD politicians, including Jimmie Åkesson, has a background in M. What is your explanation for that?

- It's true when you look at the management of SD. It is not true when you look at the big wide selection flows. There is SD rather a mirror opposite to the Conservatives. If you look where M has its strongest support - in the Stockholm region, including highly paid civil servants voters - and you'll find no SD sympathizers there.

Nonetheless, it is striking how many leading SD: ers who have an M-basis. There are many exmoderater in SD, but almost no exsossar.

- I think it's because they are anti-communists. It is a kind of anti-left. I would think that Jimmie Åkesson trying to sound like a left-representative, but it should be remembered that the party's roots are to be some sort of anti-Communists. If you go back to this movement's 80 - and 90-voice, with skinheads and so, they knew very clearly what the adversary was, it was left-wing groups as the AFA.

Reinfeldt discussing the Cold War stronger polarization, when the "VPK VPK and Moderates were more obvious anti-Communists." If you hated the Communists, then, in which political party's figure? Unlike hand, says Reinfeldt. The Moderate Party.

- If you mix it with a dose of nationalism as well, so it is an explanation. But with Carl Bildt, so they began to feel: this is I am not at home. Therefore, they also SD.

When you joined the M in the 1980s - it was a different tone of voice on issues of immigration and nationalism?

- I joined the Conservatives in 1985, and I do not recognize myself in it. Rather, it was so that when the Conservatives were captivated by the Liberal idéutbredningen and questioned nationalism and conservatism.

With Carl Bildt at the head reinforced Moderate profile as a liberal, EU-friendly party, reminds Reinfeldt.

- It's an extremely unpleasant thought for a Sverigedemokrat, for it would mean that the nation-state is reduced and erosion. Rather it was that I felt from the Conservatives rejection mechanisms. Nationalists felt no longer at home in the Moderate Party.

When a party that almost want to strangle immigration is voted into parliament - when you introduce a more generous immigration policies. Is it a democratic problem?

- 339,000 have voted on the SD. We in the Alliance has nearly three million votes, and we are allying ourselves here with a party - the Green Party - which is larger than the Sweden Democrats. A party that has the opposite opinion than SD on this issue. Together we represent well over three million votes. We are ten times larger than what SD is.

We have learned over the duration of the interview. Reinfeldt's press secretary recalls that the next agenda item is waiting. But the prime minister is not ready, can not fail to mention some. If their aversion to nationalism. If measurements show that Swedes are becoming more tolerant of the deviant.

And if he sees the similarity between Rosengard and Vellinge: people who live there are not so different as they are often portrayed as.

- Moreover, it is true almost everywhere you look.
    The article ends by different qutoes from Fredrik Reinfeldt over the years:

Reinfeldt Quote, antagonizing SD:

Nationalism a poison.
    "I am well aware of my homework and European history - that nationalism is the poison that more than anything else has poisoned this continent."
    Interview in the Daily News, 2008.
    Better without nationalism.
    "The less of nationalism, the more successful, humanity will be."
    Speech at the Stockholm University, 2009.
    Eat something else than halal then.
    "Well, eat something else. I've never understood where that you can not show some respect for differences that can go side by side."
    If opponents of the halal slaughtered meat. SVT News, 2008.
    As you make your bed ...
    "I would like to point out that those who live in driving up an us and them mentality, and a basically hateful way of looking at relationships between people should not be surprised if this happens."
    If violence against Sweden Democrat candidates. TT, 2010.
    SD just want to bargain.
    "SD has been shown in every comment that they are only looking for a horse-trading, where any form of influence should be replaced in a policy aimed at lowering for people from other countries. We stand up for labor and foreign-born will enter the labor market - do not go out of the country. "
    About why he refuses to negotiate with SD before important votes in parliament. SVT, 2011.
    http://www.sydsvenskan.se/malmo/arti...ky-mot-SD.html

This guy is extreme, even if you compare him with other european leaders and their immigration policys.

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 09:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    And his black anscestor had his child out of wedlock with a jewish "circus artist", which I suspect is a euphemism for prostitute. It's from her that his name comes.

We are not his people, and he is certainly not my kind of people.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 23rd, 2020 @ 12:32 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norsk/Kelt
    Ancestry
    Norge/Eireann
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Kompliziert!
    Occupation
    Border Protection
    Politics
    Volksgemeinschaft
    Religion
    Ásatrú
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    This person is the sum of all of Sweden's problems.

A so called leader whom is happy to see his people perish racially and culturally ..

You won't find a better example of a rotten turnip ruining the garden than this very sad individual.

At least many Swedes will now see more and more exactly/clearly what is selling their country into oblivion.

It is clear to see why the right wing movement across Europa grows more popular by the day.

Heritage is a Human Right..

Stand Up For YOUR Human Right while you still can..
    Wahrheit Macht Freiheit.
    http://www.rheinwiesenlager.de
    HISTORY IS NOT HISTORY - UNLESS IT IS THE 100% TRUTH

Lost in Melancholia
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    What a disgrace to Sweden and all real Swedes. There´re too many politicians of his kind all over our Germanic countries and I can´t understand why so many people keep voting for them. I guess it´s a combination of political correctness, re-education, leftist propaganda, national and ethnic self-hate and organized brainwashing which begins in Kindergarten.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Wrong!
    He loves his own people and hates the swedish people.

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 07:03 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Austria
    Subrace
    Nordic-Alpine mix I believe
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Student
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Religion
    Transcendental Naturalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    "I am a typical Swedish. My great grandfather was the fruit of a romance between a black American circus performer and a Latvian maid. It is Swedish."
    I have no words for this statement.... just no.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Wait a Minuite!

Fredrik Reinfeldt

That rings a bell, Ive seen this Guy befoure.

Holy Shit!
    Sweden in under the Thumb of Homer Simpson.
    LOL!

Ok now the rest of the leftist politics makes more sense now.