Politics
    Nationalist, conservative
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    We are going to need camps like this all across Europe in only a very few years time. The Afrikaners are simply a couple of decades ahead of a process that all the peoples of Europe are going to go through.

This Saturday in Denmark, a ten year old girl was raped by a Negro. In Norway they are currently experiencing a rape epidemic across the country so severe that even the MSM has been forced to cover it, and you would be hard pressed to find a single country in Europe where there is not dark clouds gathering in the horizon under the label of immigration and multiculturalism.

Maybe we should have girl camps in Europe in addition to boy camps. Our women (and girls) are threatened to an even greater extent then the boys.

Last Online
    Thursday, June 1st, 2017 @ 11:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Saarland
    Subrace
    Alpanid/Nordid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    None, really-open minded.
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    This article from August 2011 refers to a co-operation agreement between the Kommando Korps (KK in the clip), the Suidlanders and the AWB.

The article makes it clear that the KK are not out to threaten anyone and focus on self-protection, thus filling a gap left by the disbanding of the old commando system in rural areas. They claim to have good working relations with the Community Policing Forums, and their aim is to prevent potential crimes against their members where the authorities don't have the immediate resources (or perhaps the will) to respond duly.

The article also draws further attention to the ANC's military training of some rural black youth. So paramilitary training seems to be happening amongst various racial groups, and one even hears rumors of Islamist groups training in SA (although I know nothing more on this). None of the groups are integrated racially. Although the old SADF had many black and Bushmen battalions, currently the training is for whites (which is quite understandable, considering that imparting skills to blacks usually backfires).

So far, none of these groups seem to be in direct conflict with each other, and there's also a sense of instilling discipline in a youth ravaged by drugs and social problems (although the camps seem to offer different programs for different ages), and furthering identity. There's clearly some religion and nostalgia involved as a focus, and the KK seem to use the old SA flag without the Union Jack.

We do hear occasionally of camps where self-styled right-wing individuals set up rehabilitation or training camps in which people are abused, and some have even been starved and tortured to death. Earlier this year there was a case of youngsters who died at a paramilitary camp that set itself up as a game ranging course. Such dishonesty by sociopaths should not be tolerated, and both parents and young people new to any scene should inform themselves before they pay and volunteer.
    This article describes the incident, which caused much harm, especially as he falsely claimed to represent the AWB:
    http://afrikaner-genocide-achives.bl...hell-camp.html
    Clearly this guy lost the plot, and saw it as his personal mission to make what he regarded as "real men" out of youths he regarded as "effeminate", which is just nonsense, and has nothing to do with self-defense.

Such people do a lot of harm to the image of whites (especially when they claim false links to bona fide organizations) but clearly this has nothing to do with the KK, who do seem very professional.
    The press are quick to jump to conclusions, and a while back it was claimed that a 15-year-old was kidnapped by the KK, but the allegations turned out to be totally false, and the youngster had lied about his age, forged a permission signature from his parents and run away from home to attend the camp. The incident means that parental permission is now stricter, and no longer just sent by fax.

Anyway, here is the aforementioned article: http://afrikanerjournal.wordpress.co...-franz-jooste/

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindig_og_stoisk View Post
    We are going to need camps like this all across Europe in only a very few years time. The Afrikaners are simply a couple of decades ahead of a process that all the peoples of Europe are going to go through.

This Saturday in Denmark, a ten year old girl was raped by a Negro....
    Very true. If I say South Africa is one generation ahead of Europe then I think that may even be an understandment. There is a Dutch documentary on farm attacks, Franz Jooste Kommandokorps camps etc.
    It's not really 100% Africa, but still I think some of what is shown is useful.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well, he's not saying much really. He's spewing hate propaganda. You don't think that is damaging to these kids? Only if those kids had no opinion at all in the first place, but they did. They had the opposite opinion. You cannot "unbrainwash" a person that quickly with tactics like this. I believe what the man says, but i'm 35 years old and have tons of life experience. This man should be focusing strictly on pride and awareness. These boys need to really know their enemies. Not take it from someone else.

After all of this, i'm still not against the camp. I just think it should be different.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Walter View Post
    Well, he's not saying much really. He's spewing hate propaganda. You don't think that is damaging to these kids? Only if those kids had no opinion at all in the first place, but they did. They had the opposite opinion. ....
    Could you state to WHOM and WHAT you are refering to? Because without that knowledge your statements don't make a lot of sense. And don't give me "to the article" or "to the video", since this isn't anymore helpful for more then guessing then your previous statement. You need to be more specific.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Horagalles View Post
    Could you state to WHOM and WHAT you are refering to? Because without that knowledge your statements don't make a lot of sense. And don't give me "to the article" or "to the video", since this isn't anymore helpful for more then guessing then your previous statement. You need to be more specific.
    Use your imagination big guy. If you like this kind of thing being pumped into kids' heads, hey that's on you. And like I said, i'm not really "against" what he's saying, I just think they should be focusing on more important things. I understand the video is cut up and the whole pictuire is not present, but I wouldn't send my kid there. Those kids need to learn how to combat brainwashing. They need to know who's doing the lying, and why they're doing this lying. They need to get a thorough look at the entire picture. Even folks here, who say that they're awake, make slightly brainwashed comments. Let me just say this, after those kids are done with that short bootcamp, they'll say to one another "Man, that guy is crazy. I understand what he's saying, but I don't believe in all that hate shit". That's EXACTLY what these kids are saying to themselves. You can't take a kid who believes that his country is "like a rainbow" and turn him in 2 weeks. It's impossible. He needs to experience his enemy first hand. In order to believe the truth.
    "The mystery and secret of Wotan is not that "knowledge" of him is passed along through clandestine cults or even through the re-discovery of old books and texts--but rather that such knowledge is actually encoded in a mysterious way in the DNA, in the very genetic material, of those who are descended from him." - Secret of the Gothick God of Darkness

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Use your imagination big guy.....
    That's exactly the answer, that I didn't want. Be advised that meanwhile there is more then one docu and more then one article out around that issue. And of course there is more then one person speaking and they also say different things. So mentioning WHO said WHAT to WHOM is essential when debating here.

Here is the address for a docu on the subject in Dutch.
    http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/afleveringen/1240549
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte View Post
    Oh, dear. Just read the comments.
    Actually not that bad:
    They're going to need it. There is an ongoing genocide against Afrikaner farmers going on, while Peter Hain, the BBC and all the luvvie Western journalists who were screeching at the top of their lungs in the 1990s are deadly quiet.

I'm surprised the Afrikaners haven't sent militants out to take revenge on people like Peter Hain and co. Obviously Apartheid was unjust and in the longterm unworkable, however the double standards are astonishing (same when it comes to crimes by Blacks against Whites in the US).

The Afrikaners should be given an area for themselves to set up a small sovereign state IMO.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ok, then ... i'm talking about the "father figure" Hanz Jooste. He seems too angry. This is poisonous. It's better to war out of necessity and duty than to war out of mere hatred. I don't "hate" anyone. I'm disgusted by many, yes. And I hate my own peoples stupidty. Yes. But do I "hate" negroes? No, they're not worth my hate. That's too much energy. If we simply dispatch them as intruders or as a threat to our very existence then we are talking about a noble war. This is not murder.
    "The mystery and secret of Wotan is not that "knowledge" of him is passed along through clandestine cults or even through the re-discovery of old books and texts--but rather that such knowledge is actually encoded in a mysterious way in the DNA, in the very genetic material, of those who are descended from him." - Secret of the Gothick God of Darkness

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Ok, then ... i'm talking about the "father figure" Hanz Jooste. He seems too angry. This is poisonous. It's better to war out of necessity and duty than to war out of mere hatred. I don't "hate" anyone. I'm disgusted by many, yes. And I hate my own peoples stupidty. Yes. But do I "hate" negroes? No, they're not worth my hate. That's too much energy. If we simply dispatch them as intruders or as a threat to our very existence then we are talking about a noble war. This is not murder.
    That's better.
    I just wonder, if you'd made such a judgmental statement on being "angry" and "hateful", too, after you had witnessed a couple of gruesome murder scenes like Jooste did. Sometimes it's an advantage to show some emotions. If you come over to cold, this may be interpreted as you not having a reason to worry.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Horagalles View Post
    That's better.
    I just wonder, if you'd made such a judgmental statement on being "angry" and "hateful", too, after you had witnessed a couple of gruesome murder scenes like Jooste did. Sometimes it's an advantage to show some emotions. If you come over to cold, this may be interpreted as you not having a reason to worry.
    Trust me friend, I understand. I'm not blaming him for feeling the way he does. It's ugly over there. I'm just saying, there's no honour in mere hatred. I'm not saying this as some kind of moralist or christian. I'm saying this out of experience. Hatred leads to irrational action, self-destructive impulses, it overrides what this struggle is truly about. We cannot lose sight of this. Or else we become those we're against. We cannot do this. Anger is natural, and it is possible to be angry and still be sensible. But hatred causes loss of all of these "senses".
    I'm sorry, but I just felt weird when I heard what that man was saying to those kids. Like, almost embarrassed for him and them. The physical training is great. I'm all for "no pain, no gain" or "pain is merley weakness leaving the body". I agree with the militant approach 100% as well. But to be a burning mass of self-destruction is not what we're striving for. Honour, Pride, Stength, Integrity and Loyalty. These are things our enemy does not possess. These are things that we must teach our youth. And these things should be taught militantly. No doubt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast