Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Walter View Post
    Trust me friend, I understand. I'm not blaming him for feeling the way he does. It's ugly over there. I'm just saying, there's no honour in mere hatred. I'm not saying this as some kind of moralist or christian. I'm saying this out of experience. Hatred leads to irrational action, self-destructive impulses, it overrides what this struggle is truly about.
    You got a point with the later. I happen to know Franz Jooste, while he's not the person I'd employ as PR-manager, he usually doesn't come over as a "hateful" person either. Just his remarks on Blacks are some times a bit funny. Not sure what the right word would be for that. They aren't really that outrageous, nor are they off the mark, but they aren't in scientific language either. I managed to get some edited version on the recently published documentary, where he's one of the main people:
    http://www.ekklesia-evangeliekorps.com/?p=6443

(I suppose you guys know how to download from their)
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Horagalles View Post
    You got a point with the later. I happen to know Franz Jooste, while he's not the person I'd employ as PR-manager, he usually doesn't come over as a "hateful" person either. Just his remarks on Blacks are some times a bit funny. Not sure what the right word would be for that. They aren't really that outrageous, nor are they off the mark, but they aren't in scientific language either. I managed to get some edited version on the recently published documentary, where he's one of the main people:
    http://www.ekklesia-evangeliekorps.com/?p=6443

(I suppose you guys know how to download from their)
    I'm sure he's a good man. I don't doubt that. And like I mentioned, i'm not against this idea. I'm glad someone is doing something. I just expected more out of it. It was kind of, as you call it, low-brow. I'll read the link you posted. Thank you for posting it, by the way.
    Heritage is what the kids need. A strong, immoveable ideology and identity.
    "The mystery and secret of Wotan is not that "knowledge" of him is passed along through clandestine cults or even through the re-discovery of old books and texts--but rather that such knowledge is actually encoded in a mysterious way in the DNA, in the very genetic material, of those who are descended from him." - Secret of the Gothick God of Darkness

Last Online
    Sunday, June 20th, 2021 @ 09:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    National Capitalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    I like it. Is there anything similar going on for the English South Africans? I understand the Afrikaaners wanting to preserve their own nation, but at the very least all the whites in Africa should realise they need to stick close given the situation there.
    I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger.
    I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night.
    Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power!
    I AM BEOWULF!

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Religion
    odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Yep they should focus more on awareness of conditions in there country and of there people, cultural preservation and practical self defense.and of course they should clandestinely teach weapons, tactics and guerrilla warfare to the right people.

What is the goal of these boot camps? to teach individual toughness? or to form militia or something?

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ulfrik View Post
    Yep they should focus more on awareness of conditions in there country and of there people, cultural preservation and practical self defense.and of course they should clandestinely teach weapons, tactics and guerrilla warfare to the right people.
    They do that. Did you watch the video?

Isn't it funny how there are numerous lessons, yet the journalist only focus on one, the one where race or Hitler is mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by ulfrik View Post
    What is the goal of these boot camps? to teach individual toughness? or to form militia or something?
    It is, the Kommandokorps has to some extent the character of a militia.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Here is a good example on how not to respond towards that kind of glibberish in the media.

2012 02 25 – AfriForum condemns Kommando-korps training camp

By on February 25, 2012

The civil rights organisation AfriForum has condemned the violations taking place at the Kommando-korps’ so-called training camps in the strongest possible terms.

According to Kallie Kriel, CEO of AfriForum, it is immoral and inexcusable that children are being maltreated and exposed to the twisted racist frame of mind of a small fringe group.
    Kriel emphasised that the vast majority of Afrikaners are moderate and civilised people who are proud of their own cultural identity, while simultaneously respecting the members of other cultural communities. “It is regrettable that a small fringe group’s actions can time and again be used to try and portray all Afrikaners in a bad light. The fact that the statements of Frans Jooste of the Kommando-korps serve to confirm the worst possible stereotype of Afrikaners with so much effectiveness leaves one wondering whether Jooste is consciously focussed on portraying Afrikaners in a bad light,” Kriel added.

http://www.afriforum.co.za/english/2012-02-25-afriforum-veroordeel-kommando-korps-opleidingskamp/
    This was not in response to the initial "reporting" on Franz Jooste and the camp, but towards very recent articles in the mail and guardian. To my knowledge, and I have that almost first hand, neither Kriel nor anyone from Afriforum did investigate the allegations for themselves nor even contacted Jooste or the Kommandokorps.

Except for that Afriforum forgot the golden rule of political activism and that's not to attack any other group in your political camp in front of the media. In fact Kriel did do by far more damage to the cause then the rest of the role players. And actually the Kommandokorps may become the big winner, given the media exposure they got now.

The DA also made a statement, although far more careful: http://www.da.org.za/newsroom.htm?ac...-item&id=10346
    ...It is reported that teenage boys (aged between thirteen and nineteen) at these camps are taught that black people:
    • Are the most underdeveloped, barbaric members of the human race
    • Have a smaller cerebral cortex and therefore cannot take initiative or govern properly
    • Are the enemy of South Africa
    • Are responsible for 99% of crime committed in South Africa....
    Interestingly, the statements are insinuated to be hate, but nobody until now called them false ....

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    The DA takes it one step further:
    South Africa’s DA wants Franz Jooste’s ‘hate camp’ closed

admin | March 1, 2012 | 0 Comments
    Franz Jooste
    A motion to shut down Afrikaner survivalist group Kommandokorps’s “hate camp” was adopted by the Mpumalanga provincial legislature, the province said on Wednesday.
    The Democratic Alliance’s motion was adopted on Tuesday, provincial spokesman Lebona Mosia said.
    “We support it [the motion] and agree that this thing must be shut down,” he said.
    DA provincial leader Anthony Benadie said the motion was “a decisive victory in the fight against racism”.
    “Mpumalanga provincial police commissioner, Lt-Gen Thulani Ntombela [has been] requested to use every legal means available to him to shut down the camp, pending a full investigation into what is happening there,” Benadie said in a statement.
    “The house condemns racism of all kinds, both in this house and elsewhere in our province. The continued existence of this camp must be regarded as an affront to our democratic order, and it must be stopped now.”
    The Mail & Guardian reported on Friday that the Kommandokorps’s instructors taught boys as young as 13 that there was a race war in the country and that South Africa’s black population was the enemy.
    Following an infantry-style curriculum, the youths were lectured by camp leader Franz Jooste, 57, on racial differences, which included a claim that black people had a smaller cerebral cortex than whites and could not take the initiative or govern effectively.
    He was quoted as saying that aside from the aborigines in Australia, the African black was the “most under-developed, barbaric member of the human race”.
    On Monday, Jooste denied the reports.
    No utterances of hate speech are ever made. Cadets are taught to love their own language, culture, traditions, religions and race. That is in the Constitution,” he said in a statement.
    Benadie said the training took place on a farm outside Carolina in Mpumalanga.
    “It is not a permanent camp or militant base, and the owners of the farm hold no connection to the Kommandokorps,” he said.
    “While the DA motion is now a resolution of the legislature and must be implemented, the DA has already traced and interacted directly with the owners of the farm, and appealed to them not to allow further Kommandokorps training or activities to take place at their facilities.” – Sapa

http://praag.org/south-africas-da-wa...e-camp-closed/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123