Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Inside an Afrikaner Boot Camp

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...boot-camp.html

I wish we had one of these here in the U.S.

Last Online
    Friday, June 25th, 2021 @ 09:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Oh, dear. Just read the comments.

Last Online
    Sunday, August 19th, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Europe
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Georgia Georgia
    Married parent
    Politics
    Libertarian leaning Nationalist.
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Yeah I saw those...

Last Online
    Thursday, June 1st, 2017 @ 10:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Saarland
    Subrace
    Alpanid/Nordid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    None, really-open minded.
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Oh goodness gracious!
    I can already see the liberal press freaking out about these camps.

So for a week or so (during a school holiday) some teenage boys are given a camp with war games and some military skills.

Not all of these camps are good news or safe, and as parents clamber to insert some final discipline into the youth, some really bad people offer various courses.

This camp however seems quite OK.
    I think the racial aspects are exaggerated, and there is a difference between defensive self-preservation and offensive racism.
    I think there's a difference between awareness and hatred, and there's no sense that anybody on this camp will actually harm another person outside of self-defense.

Otherwise it is nothing unusual compared to a cadet camp or "Veldskool" in the 1980s.

I think the Xhosa circumcision rituals are much worse.

Xhosa Circumcision Ritual

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Saarland
    Subrace
    Alpanid/Nordid
    Country
    State
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    The white psyche is being broken down every day in SA.
    Why shouldn't people learn of pride for a few days?
    If I was fit enough at my age, I'd attend that camp tomorrow.

I will never hate all black people, but it is a fact that their crimes against us are widespread and very violent.
    The ANC and liberal intelligentsia hold whites accountable collectively for abuses and crimes against blacks under apartheid or on white farms (whether those accusations are real or imaginary), therefore we should likewise hold the ANC to account collectively for every hate-crime against whites.

So what the boys are told on this camp is nothing new to the SA viewer, and it's probably nothing new to what their people have experienced.

In the context of the OP's film, I'd also add that the concept of the "rainbow nation" (coined by Desmond Tutu) has been long trashed by more radical academics from the Marxist and Africanist positions.

Last Online
    Sunday, June 17th, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, Nothern French
    Country
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Married
    Occupation
    Lecturer
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There are a lot of mind-numbingly stupid liberal comments on that board, but I am also surprised how many people are actually standing up for us, especially on a forum as liberal as the Telegraph. Even 2 years ago, the leftist remarks would by far outweigh the other side of the coin. People are waking up, but not fast enough. Let's hope the process will speed up as it gains momentum, before this world is lost forever.

Last Online
    Friday, June 25th, 2021 @ 09:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterkspies View Post
    There are a lot of mind-numbingly stupid liberal comments on that board, but I am also surprised how many people are actually standing up for us, especially on a forum as liberal as the Telegraph. Even 2 years ago, the leftist remarks would by far outweigh the other side of the coin. People are waking up, but not fast enough. Let's hope the process will speed up as it gains momentum, before this world is lost forever.
    I believe that at some point we will—to borrow a term from physics—see a "phase transition", or an S-curve shaped political transition. And then we will all be taken by surprise. Really quickly like the Arab spring or the February revolution, or just quickly like the French revolution. Remember that in the latter case it went from divine right of kings to "Off with his head!" in about three years time.

Last Online
    Sunday, June 17th, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, Nothern French
    Country
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Married
    Occupation
    Lecturer
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte View Post
    I believe that at some point we will—to borrow a term from physics—see a "phase transition", or an S-curve shaped political transition. And then we will all be taken by surprise. Really quickly like the Arab spring or the February revolution, or just quickly like the French revolution. Remember that in the latter case it went from divine right of kings to "Off with his head!" in about three years time.
    That's exactly what I mean by momentum. The more momentum something gains, the quicker it can move, determined by many factors. If all is in place, I think these liberal spineless bastards are in for a big surprise shortly. Their whole worldview will come tumbling down

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 12th, 2020 @ 01:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid/Atlantid
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich View Post
    The white psyche is being broken down every day in SA.
    Why shouldn't people learn of pride for a few days?
    If I was fit enough at my age, I'd attend that camp tomorrow.

I will never hate all black people, but it is a fact that their crimes against us are widespread and very violent.
    The ANC and liberal intelligentsia hold whites accountable collectively for abuses and crimes against blacks under apartheid or on white farms (whether those accusations are real or imaginary), therefore we should likewise hold the ANC to account collectively for every hate-crime against whites.

So what the boys are told on this camp is nothing new to the SA viewer, and it's probably nothing new to what their people have experienced.

In the context of the OP's film, I'd also add that the concept of the "rainbow nation" (coined by Desmond Tutu) has been long trashed by more radical academics from the Marxist and Africanist positions.
    The fact that many of those boys, in the beginning, expressed a distaste for "racism" and a belief in the part they were playing in a "rainbow nation" is simply astonishing. It is a testament to the level of propaganda and indoctrination, both in South Africa and abroad, that is being disseminated by the liberal media that people could believe such things in a country where they are actively being subjected to genocide. That these camps and organizations exist is reassuring, as it means the next generation of Afrikaners will be prepared to fight back if and when race war comes to the land.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Saarland
    Subrace
    Alpanid/Nordid
    Country
    State
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Yes, although most whites would not like to see youngsters being encouraged to hate all blacks and attack them in mindless violence, which would result in tragedy and also ruin their lives.

We actually see a black women moving through the veld unconcerned just behind the boys in the clip.
    One wouldn't see white women moving about with such ease in most black townships.

But old school apartheid wasn't about wiping anybody out (or the blacks wouldn't have increased from 3 million to 40 million in the 20th century) - it was about knowing one's boundaries between "us" and "them" for one's own safety.

It's also quite clear that some black factions are practicing ethnic cleansing under the banner of what the liberal media calls "crime".
    Mislabeling rural or urban attacks on whites that include hours of sadistic torture and mutilation "crime", must be the most ridiculous understatement and misnomer of the century.
    I have little doubt that there is black military training taking place across the country, and most black political meetings take place with militarized dancing, sloganeering and uniforms. Julius Malema openly called whites criminals and sang "Kill the Boer" (more recently sung as "Kill the Whites"), while President Zuma's favorite ditty is "Get me my machine gun". It's very likely that only the fear of international censure has prevented open Zimbabwe-style land invasions, and the officially sanctioned theft of white property.
    In that sense it's very important to know the likely enemy, and his thinking, strengths and weaknesses, as the boys are taught in the clip.

So suffice to say that there are far more hardcore things going on in SA than the camp in this video, and the film-makers have chosen soft targets to portray as racists (often during a tough process of testing their emotional and physical limits, although it is clear that they can opt out at any point) without showing any ability to put it into a wider visual context. As such it is just an attempt to further dehumanize white people, although that can nowadays backfire. Most whites have been called racists, and the term is so over-used by liberals that it has no more power or meaning. Furthermore, the clip implicitly reminds us of the horrendous black-on-white racism faced by SA's white farming communities (and in fairness the report does mention some crime statistics). Although the aim was clearly to make Mr. Jooste look like a fruitcake, I feel that even whites who would have opposed such camps post-1994 would now have at least some sympathies for what he is saying.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast