Thread: "Auschwitz in 1944: My Mother Went Straight to the Gas Chamber" - Dov Hikind (Born June 30, 1950)

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    New Zealand European
    Ancestry
    English, Scottish, Icelandic, Scandinavian, Irish
    Subrace
    Hallstatt Keltic Nordid
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Elvish monarch
    Religion
    Norse Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Question "Auschwitz in 1944: My Mother Went Straight to the Gas Chamber" - Dov Hikind (Born June 30, 1950)

Cars have been torched and swastikas have been painted on the street in a Jewish neighbourhood in New York on the anniversary of an infamous Nazi attack on Jews in Europe.

The vile attack, which also saw 'KKK' sprayed on a van, took place in the early hours of Friday morning in the Midwood area of Brooklyn.
    The Orthodox Jewish neighbourhood is home to Holocaust survivors and has a number of synagogues and yeshivas lining the street.
    The horrifying attack, which is being classed as a hate crime by the New York Police Department, coincides with the anniversary of mob attacks in Europe in November 1938.
    Kristallnacht, or 'The Night of the Broken Glass', saw thousands of Jewish businesses and homes ransacked and burnt throughout Nazi Germany and parts of Austria.
    The attack in New York has left several cars, including a luxury BMW SUV, destroyed. Eight park benches were painted littered with around 15 swastikas.

Others were tagged with 'SS', referring to Adolf Hitler’s brutal police force. 'F*** Jews' was also painted on the street.

The fires broke out near Ocean Parkway around 5.30 a.m., authorities said. Residents reported hearing loud explosions shortly before.
    Bobby Tebele, whose mother's BMW was torched in the attack, told Fox News he smelled smoke early this morning.

'It's a hate crime,' he said. 'I think it's a jealously of wealth, and then they use anti-Semitism as a way to express that.'

The NYPD Hate Crimes unit has joined investigations into the attacks.

'People are very, very concerned,' Dov Hikind, a state Assemblyman, told the New York Post.

'I walk these streets with my mother every Sabbath, my mother who went to Auschwitz in 1944. My mother went straight to the gas chamber.

'[The swastika is] the worst symbol of hate. People are very, very concerned.
    'Unfortunately we’re used to the swastika, we’re used to the graffiti, but this is very, very serious. This takes us to a new dimension of destruction of property.'

Councilman David Greenfield has offered a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the attacks.

'We will not accept anti-Semitism in our community. There is zero tolerance for such acts of hatred and ignorance,' Greenfield said.

No arrests have yet been made, authorities said.

Police have collected Corona beer bottles, scattered near the site of the attack, as evidence.

There will be a strong police presence on the street tonight, the community’s Sabbath, authorities added.
    In a statement, Manhattan Borough president Scott Stringer said: 'This despicable action was clearly taken to coincide with the anniversary of Kristallnacht, and its anti-Semitic message is unmistakable. But it was not just an act of violence against the Jewish community; it was an assault on human decency.'

Hillel Stein, 27, lifelong resident, also drew an eerie comparison to anniversary of anti-Semitic attacks in 1938.

'This is Kristallnacht all over again. People are expressing their hatred of the Jews,' Stein said.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tallnacht.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dov_Hikind

(born June 30, 1950)

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 08:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Kristallnacht, or 'The Night of the Broken Glass', saw thousands of Jewish businesses and homes ransacked and burnt throughout Nazi Germany and parts of Austria.
    At the time of Reichskristallnacht, these parts of Austrias were already part of "Nazi Germany", if you're going to construe huge propaganda pieces filled with the usual emotionality-argument ridden paragraphs, then at least get your facts straight.

That being said, I think it may have been Youth Leader Baldur von Schirach in fact, but a major person in the historical movement commented upon the Reichskristallnacht attacks as being "cultural shame". For some unexplainable reason, the "thorough documentation and rememberance" we are being subjected to around the same time every year, conveniently choses to forget that.

Even with that, however the mention of "thousands of Jewish businesses and homes ransacked" are grossly exaggerated, that'd be like saying millions of people (rather than a few dozen) were involved in the crash last week on the M5 near Taunton.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Friday, August 10th, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Danish,Celtic
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    bachelor
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Norse asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You had better look for a muslim comunity near by, they have serious issues with the Americans. They are using others to make a statement of dislike towards those people. As I could not think any body in there right mind would want to torment survivors of a war. Its disgusting.

Last Online
    Saturday, December 29th, 2018 @ 04:55 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    Northern European
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    teach, research
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Religion
    Gottgläubig
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    'I walk these streets with my mother every Sabbath, my mother who went to Auschwitz in 1944. My mother went straight to the gas chamber.
    Am I missing something here? If his mother went straight to the gas chamber how is he walking around with her every Sabbath? Is this metaphor or grossly stupid?

including a luxury BMW SUV
    well that's just scandalous

Quote Originally Posted by arvak View Post
    You had better look for a muslim comunity near by, they have serious issues with the Americans. They are using others to make a statement of dislike towards those people. As I could not think any body in there right mind would want to torment survivors of a war. Its disgusting.
    Yeah, well before we start roping in 'the muslims' (oops are you positing them as the 'Sair HaMishtaleach'?)...re-read the article. Do you consider it a balanced and reasonable piece of reportage?

an infamous Nazi attack...The vile attack...The horrifying attack...The attack in New York...
    Hmmmm sounds balanced...

Whatever you think about the rights or wrongs of the action don't be fooled into believing these people as unilateral victims of 'war' (which war? The Second World War?).

No publicity is bad publicity...and there's no business like SHOAH business...
    Last edited by Thorbrand; Tuesday, November 15th, 2011 at 10:24 PM. Reason: shoah addition
    “unless they know, mystically, that beneath the concrete lies the earth which has nourished their race for a thousand years and ... that it is their own earth from which their blood is shed and renewed, then they are a lost people, and easy prey for those who have lacked roots for many centuries"
    A. K. Chesterton

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbrand
    Am I missing something here? If his mother went straight to the gas chamber how is he walking around with her every Sabbath? Is this metaphor or grossly stupid?
    It's on the same level like the guy who claims to have been gassed 6 times and still lives to tell about it

Also, CelticViking noted that the guy was born in 1950, so of course his mother obviously did not die. Quite to the contrary, maybe the delousing chamber saved her life to give birth to him in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbrand
    No publicity is bad publicity...and there's no business like SHOAH business...

Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 03:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Gassed 6 times and still lived to tell the tale? That's got to be some sort of record!

Quote Originally Posted by velvet
    Also, CelticViking noted that the guy was born in 1950, so of course his mother obviously did not die.
    Yet another example of Jewish fabrication and invention about the so-called Shoah. Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Senior Member Eccardus Teutonicus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 12th, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Austro-British
    Ancestry
    Lothian, Cork, Donegal, Austria
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Engaged
    Occupation
    Scholar
    Politics
    Elitism
    Religion
    Medieval Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Even if he was born before 1950, we have to take into account how many gas chambers were actually used to kill people in Auschwitz.
    οὐκ ἐμοῦ, ἀλλὰ τοῦ λόγου ἀκούσαντας ὁμολογεῖν σοφόν ἐστιν ἓν πάντα εἶναί.
    Heraclitus