Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Post "Wiggerism" In Northern Europe?

Is it just me or is the Newest fad in Northern Europe is to make "Wiggerish" gestures with the hands while posing for a picture?

The Wigger culture seems to be alive and getting stronger in the Urban Areas of Northern Europe. Especially UK, parts of Germany, and Sweden.

It seems like Northern European Youth can be divided into two groups. The Wiggers and the Punks/Metal Heads. From talking with them many of these Punks/Metal Heads have sympathetic views when it comes to WN and indeed some are "Skinheads".

Last Online
    Thursday, May 7th, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    French Canadian
    Ancestry
    Franco-Norman
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    University Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Post Re: "Wiggerism" In Northern Europe?

I wouldn't be surprised if it is the newest trend there. After, nearly all of White North America's youth is Wigger now. I find it quite strange that "wiggerism" is predominantly a North Western "thing". You rarely, at least here, see an Italian, Greek or Bulgarian wigger, they are all predominantly of North Western origins.

I think the Wigger/Punk/Metalhead thing is true in most places. If you are a White North Westerner you are either into black "culture"(ie: become a wigger) or you are a punkrocker or metalhead. Its usually either extreme.

I hope this growing wigger population in Scandinavia is stopped though, it would be a very sad thing to see them become what North America is today

You are not wrong, who deem / That my days have been a dream Johannes de León's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 15th, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Baskid
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Is it just me or is the Newest fad in Northern Europe is to make "Wiggerish" gestures with the hands while posing for a picture?

The Wigger culture seems to be alive and getting stronger in the Urban Areas of Northern Europe. Especially UK, parts of Germany, and Sweden.
    I know a german guy who lives near me, he is a total wigger. He is totally mocked out around here, because in my region we can barely see a negro, the old people is always mocking him.

It seems like Northern European Youth can be divided into two groups. The Wiggers and the Punks/Metal Heads. From talking with them many of these Punks/Metal Heads have sympathetic views when it comes to WN and indeed some are "Skinheads".
    You are forgetting the biggest group of all, the ones that are neither wigger, nor skinheads, nor headbangers... But don't worry about that, it's a common mistake, people often tend to look just to what is different from the "normal" point of view.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I wouldn't be surprised if it is the newest trend there. After, nearly all of White North America's youth is Wigger now. I find it quite strange that "wiggerism" is predominantly a North Western "thing". You rarely, at least here, see an Italian, Greek or Bulgarian wigger, they are all predominantly of North Western origins.
    It no doubt has to do with the Strong Influence of the American Media in North Western Europe.

Perhaps someone who is from those countries could explain it better.

I think the Wigger/Punk/Metalhead thing is true in most places. If you are a White North Westerner you are either into black "culture"(ie: become a wigger) or you are a punkrocker or metalhead. Its usually either extreme.
    Well besides Rap and Metal their are a few other "Cultures" worth mentioning
    "The Canadian" Shania Twain is Very Popular here in the States. Country music has quite a large following in the South here in the States.

I hope this growing wigger population in Scandinavia is stopped though, it would be a very sad thing to see them become what North America is today
    I hope against hope that this will be the case. We need a Miracle!

I know a german guy who lives near me, he is a total wigger. He is totally mocked out around here, because in my region we can barely see a negro, the old people is always mocking him.
    Good for him. What I don't get is how Whites in their Right minds can Identify and want to be like Negroes. He obviously is suffering from a disease.

You are forgetting the biggest group of all, the ones that are neither wigger, nor skinheads, nor headbangers... But don't worry about that, it's a common mistake, people often tend to look just to what is different from the "normal" point of view.
    Mmm yeah, but in Sweden this is so. Headbanger or Wigger.
    "Normal" is relative.

You are not wrong, who deem / That my days have been a dream Johannes de León's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 15th, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Baskid
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    Mmm yeah, but in Sweden this is so. Headbanger or Wigger.
    "Normal" is relative.
    Strange... i recall some news i have seen about a big wave of fans, in sweden, of some pop singer like Britney Spears. Anyway, i trust you, since you are from Sweden.
    The term normal is not that normal, that's why i used the inverted commas.

Last Online
    Thursday, July 22nd, 2004 @ 02:41 PM
    Subrace
    Griechischer Gott
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In Austria there are more Sub Groups
    -Wiggers
    -Metalheads/Punks
    -Hooligans or something like that (Hardcore[?Techno?])
    -Snobs
    and people who listen to everything in the charts

I think the Wigger population is not that big as it is in Germany
    but the Ni**er population doesn't stop growing

Last Online
    Saturday, March 10th, 2007 @ 09:25 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student.
    Politics
    I don't really have one.
    Religion
    Metalhead.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where I grew up (the upper peninsula) people who took "wiggerism" to an extreme numbered a handful or so. These are the people who actually would commonly use "dawg" in their vocabulary, wear excessively baggy pants, shirts, and their baseball cap sideways. But wiggerism affected almost everyone to some degree. Not sure how to explain that, but the people would be a just a widdle more than just tolerant of hip-hop music and culture.

If they weren't that, they were these punk-wannabes who think Blink 182 is the greatest creation of mankind, and they were frequently in between.

As far metalheads... I wish we had some more around here. The only kind we have even resembling a metalhead are these pathetic boo-hoo-i'm-angry "goth" wannabe types who mainly listen to Korn and, at best, Godsmack.

I don't see too many metalheads around here, at least what i think of and call a metalhead. Maybe (and hopefully) it is true there are a lot more out there. I know there are pockets of them over in Europe, thank the Gods.
    ...I'm not actually sure how the heck to say the next thing and tie it in with the rest, but i think the wiggerism stuff (Britney Spears, rap, crappy boy-bands like the Backstreet Boys) is the mainstream and manufactured to get the most money for the least amount of effort... Punk-wannabe music, such as Blink 182 is kind of a counter-mainstream music. It gives it's listeners a false sense of being rebellious and going against the grain, but really it just seems to be an alternate mainstream. Fools fell for the trap.
    Worse still is this supposedly called "nu-metal" like Korn, or Slipknot. I feel it is just, for the lack of better words, a more hardcore version of what the people in my area might call punk.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 06:15 PM
    Subrace
    'falied'
    Country
    havn't found a soul mate
    Occupation
    student of life
    Politics
    indie
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mad Re: "Wiggerism" In Northern Europe?

I hear England is filled with Wiggers now too.

To me, the look is very unattractive. Most guys my age are into it... they all look the same really. They act the same too, walking around their front yard talking on the phone, blasting gangsta rap(that promotes killing people), starting trouble, joining gangs etc. What's even worse when the guy is in his 30s and is blasting loud rap on his cars system. You'd think they get over that "look at me mentality" when they are younger.

One could appreciate a 'culture' and not look like a fool by posing it, as most do with the hip hop stuff(not to mention the other groups).

What's next when this trend is over... Latin wannabes?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Originally posted by Shockgrrrl
    One could appreciate a 'culture' and not look like a fool by posing it
    Appreciating Negroid culture is exactly what Wiggers are doing.

How any Non-Negroid Human admire something as primitive and degenerate as, "Negroid" Culture is beyond me?!

It's been proven Negroids degenerate "Real" Culture.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 7th, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    French Canadian
    Ancestry
    Franco-Norman
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    University Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

But wiggerism affected almost everyone to some degree. Not sure how to explain that, but the people would be a just a widdle more than just tolerant of hip-hop music and culture.
    Yep, its the same up here in my city. Now rap..hiphop (whatever the damn difference is) is kind of considered "acceptable background music" for almost any "popular" function. Work functions, in movie theatres, malls. Its all Jennifer Lopez, Eminem, Snoop Dog and whoever else is the "latest" hit. And its as if all the minorities take to it just to oppose the "upper middle class White". Now pretty much all orientals, arabs, east indians are all "in on it" with the blacks. *snickers and thinks about the "urban turban"* And of course their "wigger recruits" they manage to dig up. This is exactly what happens when an area is urbanised. The area where I went to highschool (i'm out woohoo!) is completely Scottish and has been for quite a few generations. They were the only ones there and followed their traditions and successes religiously. Now, like other "isolated communities" they've been brought into "mega city" and pretty much White North Western kid is a wigger. And the girls are just as big "wiggers" as the guys, they flock to those few blacks in our school like crazy. And of course the parents, teachers and everyone around is "tolerant" of this because its a "new enlightened" generation and we must be "openminded". I think thats the problem, the parents don't hold to what they saw as valuable when they were growing up, they don't put their foot down when it comes to who their kids want to "befriend" or date.

What's next when this trend is over... Latin wannabes?
    We're starting to get some of those here lol! I shouldn't laugh, but its just plain ridiculous.

(that promotes killing people)
    More than just "killing" people. It promotes drugs, rape, prostitution and this glorified "getting rich" without lifting a finger your entire life even though you're dirt poor. Its the black mentality of course Yet THIS is the kind of music they allow on channels young children can access, this is the kind of music they allow on school radio stations, dances, movie theatres and anywhere else you go. It does not give the White children and teenagers who listen to it any sense of responsibility, pride in achievement or understanding of reality. Its sickening.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast