Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Well, I don't really like the looks of them. That girl looks like the jewess Sarah Michelle Gellar......

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I readily admit that many Russian women are gorgeous. This does not change the fact that I can not get over what Russians, and Slavs in general, did to tens of millions of German civilians on the Eastern Front, and especially what they did to millions of German women. :Armed I do not feel that I can trust many Slavs, regardless of how Nordic they appear, when they are capable of such outrages and atrocities. Furthermore, a lot of them are stuck in a Stalinist mindset and will defend the USSR against any criticism. This, to me, is unfathomable and inexcusable. These are some of the reasons I have a hard time trusting Slavs, especially when they try to insult Germans and start trouble, like Ross seems to enjoy doing. Besides, Germanics brought civilization to the Slavs, from Rurik the Viking to Catherine the Great x_p Also, Miss Holland was the prettiest girl at any of those sites mentioned, more beautiful than any of the Russian girls. x_p

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 12:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Slavs, regardless of how Nordic they appear, when they are capable of such outrages and atrocities. Furthermore, a lot of them are stuck in a Stalinist mindset and will defend the USSR against any criticism. This, to me, is unfathomable and inexcusable. These are some of the reasons I have a hard time trusting Slavs, especially when they try to insult Germans and start trouble

A lot of Slavs stuck in the Stalinist mindset? Are you kidding me? Sure, this may be true that there are some who may be communist, but is that any different than all the liberals running the USA and Canada? The majority of whom are not Slavic! Which is worse, some Slav sitting in Moscow who sees the time of Stalin as the "good ol' days", or the liberal, "neo-communist" white politicians, leaders, etc, in America and other white nations? Which makes more of a difference to the survival and longevity of the white race?

Have you not heard of the Polish Solidarity movement? Trying to free Poland from Soviet occupation? I know Poles who have fled their country during that time. For it was not their country anymore. What about the millions of Poles and other Slavs sent to Soviet concentration camps!? Ah, my grandfather had tales of his days working in Siberia (not the nicest weather, mind you)....but yet he had no distaste for Russians, but imagine this -quite the distaste for the Jews. German women were not the only ones that suffered. Soldiers rape and visit brothels during the war, many men are good fighters, but you must remember an army is made up of all sorts of men. We can exaggerate and whine about "tragedies" in the past, and be like the Jews, or we can stop squabbling (which helps the jews), and be proud and strong like white men and women should! BTW, My grandmother was in Germany at the end of the war, she spoke to me recently of the arrival of the Red Army...what she mentioned most was their singing and dancing...and she is no fan of communism...

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, December 2nd, 2006 @ 08:42 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

NordischesBlutundEhre,

Don't even dare to compare what Germans did to Russians, Bielorussians and Ukrainians with Russian "crimes"! Germans have murdered 20 000 000 civilians and 3 000 000 POWs, destroyed hundreds and hundreds of cities, thousands and thousands villages. Ruined life of the entire nation. Their brutal atrocities can not be compared with rapes commited by fresh Asiatic soldiers... It's shame for you!
    Last edited by Ross; Tuesday, December 31st, 2002 at 09:56 AM.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Either you defend the communists or not, but I say those who do should find a new forum. Perhaps stick to the slavic forum?

This is Aryan Dawn, for Aryans, not Untermenschen who still wave the banner of communism.

As for my racial comrades, I'm appalled at your attraction to racial types that aren't similar to your own.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It amuses me how people stick to a label (Aryan) which is absolutly foreign to them. The only ones who can be called Aryans are Battle-Axes, or predominatly Battle-Axes. This type is quite rare in North-Western and Northern Europe, it's a minority (thou significant) even in Russia...

The True Aryan Race... :-)

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yea It just stroke me how you can make a thread like this then:

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1451

After all that's Divergented Battle-Axe types.

And the data you put in that thread is Idiotic. Hallstatts are the most beautiful people on earth.

Foreheads are tall and slope backward before hairline.
    sculls are not small. they are long with long occiputs.
    Jaws retreating? well maybe abit compared to phallian types lol.
    a long Nordic straight nose signal aggression and progressiveness.
    Long neck yes but who said its not full of muscles?

I agree with close set eyes. my measure for eyes are:

Interocular breadth - 25 mm

but then again notice where they end:

Biectocanthion breadth - 95/100 mm

I got big Nordic eyes.

But what kind of thread is that to make? its like denying nature its beautyx_nono

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I ment that standarts of beauty are changing, quite as race. Hallstatts 3000 years back are very different from today's Nordics (CIs, FIs, other indexes are different, as well as absolute dimentions). So the purest (or unchanged) species are considered ugly now.

And before Hallstatts and Bruenns Scandinavia was populated by UPs with faces 150-155mm +

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Originally posted by Ross
    I ment that standarts of beauty are changing, quite as race.
    Yes fashion changes like every 15 minutes as I like to say.
    Hallstatts 3000 years back are very different from today's Nordics (CIs, FIs, other indexes are different, as well as absolute dimentions). So the purest (or unchanged) species are considered ugly now.
    that's where I think your are wrong. I can agree things changed. just look at height as prime example. the height in 1920th for hallstatt were around 171 cm in average. now its properly around 178-182 cm and you both find lower and taller exemplaries of cause. I think you are wrong I have this total picture in my mind of how my people looked and how their gazing was across the landscape. the most pure is always most beautiful so I think your very wrong in that statement.
    And before Hallstatts and Bruenns Scandinavia was populated by UPs with faces 150-155mm +
    Yep the oldest traces we have here are even from the middle ice ages 300 000 years ago. from clatonien times. but the most certain traces are around 120 000 years old from the Eem era, Properly from H.hedebergensis man-ape.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

that's where I think your are wrong

So who is the purest? Hallstatts have evolved from UPs...

Anyway 125mm with very well pointed browridges, nose and chin looked terrible, believe me... It's hard to find a pic (nobody makes photo of such creatures, I believe), but you may take a Hallstatt photo and adjust it, make it narrower, and you'll get the impression...

For example, a guy on the Heimdall seig is too massive to be an ancient Hallstatt, so he's whether evolved or has UP admixture... yet he's Nordic.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast