State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew Skannon View Post
    Oh, but I took your point immediately my friend! With an open and inquisitive mind it takes about 2 hours to pick all claims of a holocaust or anything of the sort completely to pieces as the utter absurd garbage that it is.

Problem is conditioning. To the closed conditioned mind of the average slave it pretty much doesn't matter what you show them. The very word holocaust triggers their pre programmed response of aggressivity, hatred and ridicule.

It doesn't for a second cross the emperors mind that he has no clothes on!
    I do not agree here. The holocaust propaganda caused a long term harm to all of us, including the Anglo-Saxon perpetrator nations themselves. It "suffocates" all of us in the long term as it replaces the will to resist by feelings of guilt. Even complete innocent non-belligerents or neutrals (Sweden, but also Norway and Denmark as they became battlefields in the British Empire vs Germany drama against their will). Are the Swedes spared nowadays because they were neutral? No. And Hitler predicted that in his private talks, saying that even bystanders like Sweden and Switzerland will be thrown into the abyss racially if "we are going to be defeated in this titanic struggle". Including England itself, if i may add. Because then world affairs would be dictated by ("jewish"-) Bolshevism and ("jewish"-) New-York City, according to Adolf Hitler.

And that's what happened after WW2.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MCPThree View Post
    I do not agree here. The holocaust propaganda caused a long term harm to all of us, including the Anglo-Saxon perpetrator nations themselves. It "suffocates" all of us in the long term as it replaces the will to resist by feelings of guilt. Even complete innocent non-belligerents or neutrals (Sweden, but also Norway and Denmark as they became battlefields in the British Empire vs Germany drama against their will). Are the Swedes spared nowadays because they were neutral? No. And Hitler predicted that in his private talks, saying that even bystanders like Sweden and Switzerland will be thrown into the abyss racially if "we are going to be defeated in this titanic struggle". Including England itself, if i may add. Because then world affairs would be dictated by Bolshevism and New-York City, according to Adolf Hitler.

And that's what happened after WW2.
    Sure.
    Exactly what the conditioning of the masses is supposed to do. It is a spiritual trojan horse to kill us from within.

But try to make the people understand this. I have no idea of how many futile discussions I have had over this topic. It simply doesn't matter how you reason, what proof you bring to the table or how you present the problem. People simply do not want to relate to it and meet any questions about the holocaust with their regular pre programmed responses.

There is no logic or reason! There is only slaves serving their masters..

Last Online
    Friday, May 25th, 2018 @ 03:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    German/Preussen; Irish; Norwegian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Married parent
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Guilt is a powerful weapon of control. Most camp survivors including non-Jewish peoples died mostly of disease and starvation as well as civilians during the war. Later, they used some camps to house the German Mass Exodus persons and/or prisoners of war from readings.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123