German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Pagan/Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"A Glick hot unz getrofen! Sechs Millionen Juden wurden umgebracht und wir bekommen Geld dafür!" (Shmuel Dayan, Knesset-Abgeordneter)

...Eines ist schon heute sicher: Die Behauptung, daß diese Zahl 5-6 Millionen beträgt (eine Behauptung, die sich unbegreiflicherweise auch der Palästina-Ausschuß zu eigen macht) ist unwahr. Die Zahl der jüdischen Opfer kann sich zwischen 1 und 1,5 Millionen bewegen, weil gar nicht mehr für Hitler und Himmler 'greifbar' waren. ... Basler Nachrichten, 13, Juni 1946, Schweiz.
    upps
    Hier ein Link,der ist aber nur in deutsch.Ich hoffe das ihr gute Übersetzungsprogramme habt.Ist sehr interessant.
    http://principality-of-sealand.eu/pd...e_Wahrheit.pdf
    Mein Blut für Thor. Mein Schwert für Tyr. Mein Herz für Freyja. Mein Leben für Odin.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, February 1st, 2019 @ 12:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Old Prussian / English
    Ancestry
    Baltic Prussian, English, German
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Pommerania Pommerania
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Anti-Globalist
    Religion
    Early pre-trinitarian Christiani
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    Wow!!! You just have to admire NS efficiency in exterminating 6 million Jews out of a total of 5.5 million under their control

And yet, despite achieving this remarkable feat, they still managed to miss all those "Holocaust™ Survivors", many of whom are still around today!

It's hard to know what to make of all this TBH, but here's a link that might shed some light with official population figures taken from the World Almanac;

Oh dear, it says there were 584,549 more Jews in 1949 than in 1940 ... now I'm confused even more
    No need to be confused Godwinson, by their own admission, the number of holocaust survivors increase as time goes by, maybe this is what Ezekiel was referring too when he had his vision of dry bones coming back to life?

According to Zoe Vania Waxman, (Writing the Holocaust, Oxford University Press, 2006), 200 thousand jews survived the holocaust and arrived at May 1945. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_J..._the_Holocaust

Now in 1997, Carl O. Nordling reports that an AMCHA office report dated August 13, 1997, there were in this year about 900,000 "Holocaust survivors"
    http://www.historiography-project.or...survivors.html , bare in mind that the evil Germans killed all the young jewish children by throwing them high in the air and catching them on their bayonets, and then gassing them and experimenting on them so you can discount anybody below about the age of 70 at the time making up the 900000 figure of 1997, so it would probably have been even a higher figure of survivors if death by old age hadnt had time to affect the number of survivors.

Then of course you have the 2.5 million jews that where previously gassed at Auschwitz amongst the 4 million, but then where un-gassed in 1989 when the Russian records forced an adjustment of the level of German demonization.

At this rate I foresee a time when all 6 million will return to life, (unless of course Germany runs out of money first0, then they can give Palestine back to the Palestinians and we can all go home.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post

Oh dear, it says there were 584,549 more Jews in 1949 than in 1940 ... now I'm confused even more
    This is certainly possible. For one reason alone:
    Quote Originally Posted by MCPThree View Post

And the more desperate the situtation became, the more desperate were the actions---including that literally everyone who volunteered was taken, including Caucasians, Muslims, Asiatic tribes etc. And this includes conscripting Forced Labor in Western Europe from 1943 on, which resulted in the bad blood atmosphere of hostility in 1945. And of course, all of these i listed were suddenly "slave labor", no one came voluntarily, just as no German had been suddenly a Nazi supporter.

Do i blame them ?

No i don't, they reacted all too human.
    Taking into account the enormous advantages one had if being a jew or otherwise under NS persecuted individual in the Western Zones of Ge, especially when being questioned by an US-American Denazification tribunal, one can easily imagine that hundred of thousands suddenly found a jewish ancestor in their ancestry. After all, roughly 12 million so called displaced persons of all ethnic backgrounds streamed into the Western Zones between 1945-50.

Just as all of the foreign workforce were suddenly "slave labor", and no one really came for the money or because his/her hometown was overrun by the Bolsheviks, or because he was a member of a family who at least one person was a volunteer for the German armed forces or SS.

Whether these 500.000 more jews were genuine jews is therefor another question.

More important is the following number:

Form 1952*-1992 4,2 million jewish individuals, most of them residents of the US or Israel, registered as "holocaust survivors" at the "Bundesamt für Vertriebene und Kriegsgeschädigte" (translates to Federal Office for the Expulsed and Persecuted" of WG) seeking and getting compensation as lined out in the Adenauer-Ben Gurion Treaty of 1952. So the FRG can forward a list with 4,2 million individual names who have been compensated (as of 1992) for what they endured in the wartime camp system.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Pagan/Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ob 1 Mensch oder Millionen Menschen die Deutschland in den beiden Weltkriegen getötet hat.Wir werden immer bezahlen,den wir sind dazu erzogen worden von den Siegermächten und danach von der deutschen Politik.Siehe 7. Dezember 1970 der Kniefall von Warschau war ein Eingeständnis von der "deutschen Schuld".
    "Wenn dieser ... für das Verbrechen nicht mitverantwortliche, damals nicht dabeigewesene Mann nun dennoch auf eigenes Betreiben seinen Weg durchs ehemalige Warschauer Getto nimmt und dort niederkniet -- dann kniet er da also nicht um seinetwillen. Dann kniet er, der das nicht nötig hat, da für alle, die es nötig haben, aber nicht da knien -- weil sie es nicht wagen oder nicht können oder nicht wagen können. Dann bekennt er sich zu einer Schuld, an der er selber nicht zu tragen hat, und bittet um eine Vergebung, derer er selber nicht bedarf. Dann kniet er da für Deutschland."Das schrieb Hermann Schreiber, der zugegen gewesen war, eine Woche später im SPIEGEL
    Mein Blut für Thor. Mein Schwert für Tyr. Mein Herz für Freyja. Mein Leben für Odin.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Which implies....
    That these men of the cloth are blessed with the gift of prophetic foresight.

Denierbud presented some articles of similar age also mentioning something in that line. Must be somewhere here:
    http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com...holocaust.html
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfadur View Post
    How could the Church of England possibly know that the evil sadistic death-Nazis planned on murdering the Sacred Six Million, and not one more or less?
    One of the churchmen was eating his chips and "victory" fishcake in a twenty year old newspaper and the magic number caught his attention.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Here is a letter from February 29, 1944 to the BBC from the British Ministry of "Information".
    Sir,

I am directed by the Ministry to send you the following circular letter:

It is often the duty of the good citizens and of the pious Christians to turn a blind eye on the peculiarities of those associated with us.

But the time comes when such peculiarities, while still denied in public, must be taken into account when action by us is called for.

We know the methods of rule employed by the Bolshevik dictator in Russia itself from, for example, the writing and speeches of the Prime Minister himself during the last twenty years. We know how the Red Army behaved in Poland in 1920 and in Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Galicia and Bessarabia only recently.

We must, therefore, take into account how the Red Army will certainly behave when it overruns Central Europe. Unless precautions are taken, the obviously inevitable horrors which will result will throw an undue strain on public opinion in this country.

We cannot reform the Bolsheviks but we can do our best to save them — and ourselves — from the consequences of their acts. The disclosures of the past quarter of a century will render mere denials unconvincing. The only alternative to denial is to distract public attention from the whole subject.

Experience has shown that the best distraction is atrocity propaganda directed against the enemy. Unfortunately the public is no longer so susceptible as in the days of the “Corpse Factory,” and the “Mutilated Belgian Babies,” and the “Crucified Canadians.”

Your cooperation is therefore earnestly sought to distract public attention from the doings of the Red Army by your wholehearted support of various charges against the Germans and Japanese which have been and will be put into circulation by the Ministry.

Your expression of belief in such may convince others.

I am, Sir, Your obedient servant,

(signed) H. HEWET, ASSISTANT SECRETARY
    Source

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    January 25, 1943: The Church of England knew 6,000,000 Jews would be killed

The (London) Times | January 25, 1943

http://www.revisionistworkshop.com/2...uld-be-killed/
    So?
    Cant you see they are men of God?? They have been told! Didn't he tell Noah about the rain? Or Moses about the bugs and draught?

I see nothing strange in the church once again predicting the utter, absolute and non negotiable truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth to the people!

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew Skannon View Post
    So?
    Cant you see they are men of God?? They have been told! Didn't he tell Noah about the rain? Or Moses about the bugs and draught?

I see nothing strange in the church once again predicting the utter, absolute and non negotiable truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth to the people!
    My point here: The supposed "gassing" of jews was already a Big Topic during the war, and surely has reached your Norwegian ancestors if they listening to the BBC or reading British propaganda leaflets. It dates back to July 1941, when Sefton Delmer run broadcasting station "Gustav-Siegfried 1" (he posed as a "German-NS" broadcaster, but was in fact a Black Propaganda operation run by British Intelligence SOE/Special Operation Executive). See post #3 and the book by Ellic Howe i linked. Howe himself worked in that department and was responsible for the falsification of German money, documents and food stamps (dropped by the RAF all over Europe to undermine the food delivery system of the III.R and in Western Europe)

How do you i know that it also reached Norway und Sweden?

You might find this post by my good friend List on SF interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by List
    I'm not sure if you saw the extract from Hanna Reitsch's memoirs that I posted in another thread?

"Im Oktober erschien bei mir im "Haus der Flieger" in Berlin mein alter Fliegerkamerad Peter Riedel, der zur deutschen Botschaft in Schweden gehörte, warf mir eine Broschüre hin, während er mir aufgeregt zurief: "Weißt du, was in Deutschland vorsich geht? Dies hier wird uns draußen auf den Tisch gelegt." Ich blätterte die Broschüre durch. Sie behandelte die Gaskammern. Jetzt war ich außer mir: "Das glaubst Du?" sagte ich empört. "Im Ersten Weltkrieg hatte die Feindpropaganda lügenhaft den deutschen Soldaten alle nur erdenklichen Grausamkeiten angedichtet. Jetzt müssen es gleich Gaskammern sein." Meine Erregung beeindruckte Peter Riedel stark. "Dir will ich es glauben," sagte er, bat mich aber, Himmler umgehend darüber zu unterrichten. Ich rief Himmler an und erhielt die Erlaubnis, in sein Feldquartier zu kommen. Die Broschüre nahm ich mit. Ich legte sie Himmler vor. "Was sagen Sie dazu, Reichsführer?" Himmler nahm die Broschüre und blätterte sie durch. Keine Miene verzog sich in seinem Gesicht. Dann schaute er auf und sah mich ruhig an: "Und das glauben Sie, Frau Hanna?" Später fügte Himmler noch hinzu: "Das ist der Strick (gemeint war der Vergasungsvorwurf) an dem man uns im Falle einer Niederlage aufhängen will."

I also find the reaction of the accused, when confronted with the Holokotz story at Nuremberg, highly interesting. After being shown Thomas Dodds' film, the defendants were visibly shocked and not one admitted to having any knowledge about these homicidal plans. Goering stated that Hitler knew nothing of them either. Now, it would suggest to me that if the leadership of the state knew nothing about this plan to eradicate the Jewish race, then it probably didn't exist.
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t554084-4/#post6319885
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t740562/
    I know you can read German, otherwise hook it into the Google translator.
    Himmler's reaction to the charges in that British brochure distributed in Sweden (to smear the Germans) about what supposedly happens in his camps is quite interesting.

Anyway, Ellic Howe explains in his memoirs the why and the "psychological" purposes of the so-called "fake shower heads" propaganda drafted by Sefton Delmer.

I don't blame it on the bishops, they we just buying what the BBC and Mr.Churchill and his lieutenants were pounding all the time.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    My point here: The supposed "gassing" of jews was already a Big Topic during the war, and surely has reached your Norwegian ancestors if they listening to the BBC or reading British propaganda leaflets. It dates back to July 1941, when Sefton Delmer run broadcasting station "Gustav-Siegfried 1" (he posed as a "German-NS" broadcaster, but was in fact a Black Propaganda operation run by British Intelligence SOE/Special Operation Executive). See post #3 and the book by Ellic Howe i linked. Howe himself worked in that department and was responsible for the falsification of German money, documents and food stamps (dropped by the RAF all over Europe to undermine the food delivery system of the III.R and in Western Europe)

How do you i know that it also reached Norway und Sweden?

You might find this post by my good friend List on SF interesting.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t554084-4/#post6319885
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t740562/
    I know you can read German, otherwise hook it into the Google translator.
    Himmler's reaction to the charges in that British brochure distributed in Sweden (to smear the Germans) about what supposedly happens in his camps is quite interesting.

Anyway, Ellic Howe explains in his memoirs the why and the "psychological" purposes of the so-called "fake shower heads" propaganda drafted by Sefton Delmer.
    Oh, but I took your point immediately my friend! With an open and inquisitive mind it takes about 2 hours to pick all claims of a holocaust or anything of the sort completely to pieces as the utter absurd garbage that it is.

Problem is conditioning. To the closed conditioned mind of the average slave it pretty much doesn't matter what you show them. The very word holocaust triggers their pre programmed response of aggressivity, hatred and ridicule.

It doesn't for a second cross the emperors mind that he has no clothes on!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast