Thread: The Hades Symphony

davison6

Post The Hades Symphony

Anybody here like modern classical? If so, check out my stuff at www.mp3.com/ecumenus. Oh, Hellstar, next time You lose the URL, just come to this thread.

Tchort

Sounds interesting, I'll check it out
    Thnx Davison

davison6

Originally posted by Tchort
    Sounds interesting, I'll check it out
    Thnx Davison
    Great! Hope You enjoy!

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: The Hades Symphony

Originally posted by davison6
    Anybody here like modern classical? If so, check out my stuff at www.mp3.com/ecumenus. Oh, Hellstar, next time You lose the URL, just come to this thread.
    Davison, This time I wont lose it, man I asked you so many times remember,

Everyone, please check his music out, its creative and even elevating to some extent, while being atmospherically presented as old memories.

Those chaotic rhymes is what tricks my mind.

Im a musician my self, so im wondering how much is improvised and how much is conceptualised, and the result is interesting.

davison6

Post Re: Re: The Hades Symphony

Originally posted by HELLSTAR

Davison, This time I wont lose it, man I asked you so many times remember,

Everyone, please check his music out, its creative and even elevating to some extent, while being atmospherically presented as old memories.

Those chaotic rhymes is was tricks my mind.

Im a musician my self, so im wondering how much is improvised and how much is conceptualised, and the result is interesting.

Thanks, Hell. I appreciate that.
    I'm not an instrument playing musician (Hades and most of the rest of my music is composed entirely on the PC), so very little of it is improvised. The exceptions are Lord of Terror and The Wild Hunt. I use a combination of mental and computerized techniques to compose. Usually the output from the software I use has to be processed by hand to come up with something I really like. But those two came out very nearly perfect for the mood I wanted, so I hardly reworked them at all, just cleaned up a few stray notes. I'm not sure what You mean by "conceptualizing", but I find it hard to compose music with a particular mood, like sadness or love. However, I'm better than software at chords and progressions, while software like Gingerbread is pretty good at creating moods if You know how to use it.