Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Have Ever Witnessed a Real War?

Ślfhéšinn
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Who Have Ever Witnessed a Real War?

Bragging and talking about war and violence is random but who of the Skadi members did actually witnessed a war themselves? And after seeing such strong images what is your opinion about it?

I am a 2 times Bosnian veteran. 1 tour during the war and one after the General Framework Agreement for Peace in Bosnia and Herzegovina was signed (peace was still relative even then). It changed my way and view of life only for the better and started to view things from a different perspective where other people only took shelter in their save democratic-secured surroundings and mentally stagnated.
    It was also a trigger for an inner alchemy process but details about that I keep for myself.

War, in my opinion is anything BUT romantic. Most people view it like that only because they watched a movie or whatever. Personally for me, war is the ultimate tool to exterminate the trash of mankind.
    Odi Profanum Vulgus Et Arceo

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    I was in Afghanistan 2003, I still wouldn't call it a "real war" though.

Quote Originally Posted by Radulfr View Post
    Personally for me, war is the ultimate tool to exterminate the trash of mankind.
    Modern war serves no such purpose. What kind of selection is that if a retarded cripple can destroy 10 of the most intelligent and most physical adept persons with a single push of a button?
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Ślfhéšinn
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    Modern war serves no such purpose. What kind of selection is that if a retarded cripple can destroy 10 of the most intelligent and most physical adept persons with a single push of a button?
    Correct, but I wasn't pointing to this lame kind of warfare you just mentioned although it could serve its purpose if it is in the right hands though.

Ofcourse isn't Afghanistan a real war as we them from times past. The foreign troops are merely puppets of the USA and their "war on terror". In what part of the country were you stationed if I may ask?

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Kunduz, and it was actually 2004 as I just have seen.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yes.. Lebanon.
    Doing zions dirty work.

Ślfhéšinn
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    Kunduz, and it was actually 2004 as I just have seen.
    A Dutch friend of mine served some time in the Uruzgan region. I think the Dutch are located in Kunduz these days if I am correct.

Do you have the impressions that you actual had some purpose there from a Germanic point of view?
    I did when I was deployed to Bosnia. It is more or less the backyard of Europe and a lot of power struggles started there (WWI) or were fought over during the past centuries (against the Ottoman Empire) so I could add some historical meaning to my 2 tours and certainly from anti-muslim point of view. Me and my infantery group worked pretty much against the muslim population in the region we had to "look after". It was frowned upon but when we had the chance, we did it.
    The safety of Europe was at stake, at least I viewed it in that way. This idea altered over the years I have to say as Europe is being destroyed from the inside out. But the motivation was positive at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wright B. Hindya View Post
    Yes.. Lebanon.
    Doing zions dirty work.
    Well, that is long time ago. Under the flag of the UN I assume?

And regarding the "zionist's dirty work"; I am off the opinion that this is the same case with Iraq and Afganistan.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well, that is long time ago. Under the flag of the UN I assume?

And regarding the "zionist's dirty work"; I am off the opinion that this is the same case with Iraq and Afganistan.
    ...and Bosnia/Kosovo.
    Actually I am sure I can mention 20 more..

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben
    Subrace
    Keltic nordid/Alpinid
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Mad scientist
    Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    I live in Serbia so I have. I was a teenager during the wars in Bosnia and Croatia and although the war didn´t come on the territory of Serbia there still was gangs and other lowlife running around killing people freely as they see fit. A total anarchy. We also got a large dose of bombs in 1999 when NATO decided to aid muslim expansionism in Europe. The bombing part was really retarded, as there was no way from defending against thousands of aircraft. I remember the army sent some of the available aircraft to intercept (!!!). All the poor guys could do is take of, quickly launch all missiles and eject. Many were short on time and got themselves killed for nothing.

Nothing romantic there. Modern warfare has killed off all the romanticism and knightly conduct. But it is a normal outcome concerning that today wars are being waged for completely different reasons than they have been in the past. And although a soldier takes his oath to his country he´s being sent across the globe to fight and die to secure a drug market or something like that.

It´s even hard to have a decent fist fight nowadays. There will always be someone coming from behind to aid your opposition by stabbing you with a knife. The world has become rotten, and so has the human conduct.
    Lieber tot als Sklave!

Ślfhéšinn
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wright B. Hindya View Post
    ...and Bosnia/Kosovo.
    Actually I am sure I can mention 20 more..
    I never had the idea that the Bosnian war or the foreign intervention in relation to that had anything to do with the preservation of Israel and its inferior inhabitants or their jewish pestilence abroad. It was more helping the "victims" called bosniaks or muslims. If this all happend post-9/11, the outcome would have been different and nobody would cry over massacres like Srebrenica and the bombing of Sarajevo.
    So I think its one of the few struggles that are non-zionist related. But if you are referring to the UN and NATO organisation then I think you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Haliaeetus View Post
    I live in Serbia so I have. I was a teenager during the wars in Bosnia and Croatia and although the war didn´t come on the territory of Serbia there still was gangs and other lowlife running around killing people freely as they see fit. A total anarchy.
    Are you referring to the paramilitary unit like Arkan's Tigers (Srpska dobrovoljačka garda) and the like?

Quote Originally Posted by Haliaeetus View Post
    It´s even hard to have a decent fist fight nowadays. There will always be someone coming from behind to aid your opposition by stabbing you with a knife. The world has become rotten, and so has the human conduct.
    I totally agree with you on this point. Or they attack you ten to one.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I never had the idea that the Bosnian war or the foreign intervention in relation to that had anything to do with the preservation of Israel and its inferior inhabitants or their jewish pestilence abroad. It was more helping the "victims" called bosniaks or muslims. If this all happend post-9/11, the outcome would have been different and nobody would cry over massacres like Srebrenica and the bombing of Sarajevo.
    So I think its one of the few struggles that are non-zionist related. But if you are referring to the UN and NATO organisation then I think you are correct.
    Ask a Serbian and he will tell you differently..
    Jewish hatred for Serbia is old and goes deep. Wars are seldom isolated events that happens in a vacuum. There are allways historical lines and causality.

Fail to peel the onion and expose the enemy, his objectives, methods and operations and we will all be dead soon.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast