Subrace
    Trønder
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I hope that religions are superseded by ethnicity when ranking the Germanic-ness of one another.

Like the other recent post above, I do not want to see Pagan/Christian/Agnostic (whatever deemed acceptable by oneself) Non-Germanics considered to be more "regarded" and "accepted" than racial/cultural Germanics who happen to follow a different viewpoint when it comes to religion.

For example a German who is Muslim should always be above a Turk who is Christian whether or not these religions are an overall "negative" point based on the Germanic ethno-sphere. Of course we need to see one's personality, too (obviously).

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Clafton View Post
    For example a German who is Muslim should always be above a Turk who is Christian whether or not these religions are an overall "negative" point based on the Germanic ethno-sphere. Of course we need to see one's personality, too (obviously).
    A German who is a Muslim isn't a real German at all, by my standards. If he has absorbed an Arab religion (and the Arab culture that comes with it), he should be treated just like a wigger.

A Turk who is Christian should be treated like any other Turkish immigrant.

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 10:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland
    Country
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm no expert but I get the impression that islam is derived from judaism, and there is a lot of similarity in their respective teachings about infidels and goyim.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany (Hessen, Prussia, Bavaria)
    Subrace
    Faelid - Subnordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    preservationist, ethnocentrist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think Westerns make several mistakes regarding to Muslims.
    The biggest is to allow them immigrating into their countries in large numbers.
    Another is to attack muslim countries for resources (Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan) which only costs a lot of money and makes them more aggressive.
    Separation would be the best alternative. Not allowing the Muslims to enter Germanic land, but also not making a mess in the muslim homelands. Then there maybe could be peace.

But besides allowing them to enter: Our people stopped having children. The number is around 1 child per women (the number 1.3 for Germany includes all the immigrants) We leave an empty gap in our own countries that other people are starting to fill. The industry needs workers and they impose pressure on the politicans to open the borders. Our economies are built to grow, not to shrink. Besides our army force will get weaker and weaker with so few soldiers. It is not only about keeping Muslims out, but about starting to grow again.

Our people want to live to enjoy, to be successful, to consume, but they stoped caring about their heritage, their ancestors, their culture and its future.Hitler said back in 1945 if Germans are too weak and coward they deserve the decilne... unfortunately that is exactly what is happening.

It is not that Muslims alone cause our decilne. We ourself cause it. If our folk and our politicans wanted to prevent Muslims from doing any harm...they could! And Muslims couldn't do a thing about it. But we open the door for them and offer our throat to them. This is not murder. It is suicide.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I think Westerns make several mistakes regarding to Muslims.
    They weren't mistakes. They were done on purpose and are yielding the intended results.

The biggest is to allow them immigrating into their countries in large numbers.
    It wasn't "us" who allowed them to come here.

Another is to attack muslim countries for resources (Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan) which only costs a lot of money and makes them more aggressive.
    It wasn't "us" who decided to attack them.

It is not that Muslims alone cause our decilne. We ourself cause it. If our folk and our politicans wanted to prevent Muslims from doing any harm...they could! And Muslims couldn't do a thing about it. But we open the door for them and offer our throat to them. This is not murder. It is suicide.
    Indeed... Every few hundred years our people completely forget what lesson was learned in the past, and we let those people who like to stir up trouble back into our lands.
    All that is necessary for Evil to triumph is for good Men to do Nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

Úlfhéðinn
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flieger View Post
    I'm no expert but I get the impression that islam is derived from judaism, and there is a lot of similarity in their respective teachings about infidels and goyim.
    Your impression is not far from the truth. The teachings are along the big lines based on judeo-christian dogma and that makes islam the third in line of the three largest, monotheistic world dominating religions on this planet. The only difference is that islam was not accepted by the jews and the christians in the beginning when it was just created. And that is amongst others, basically the reason of hostility between the 3 eventually leading up to todays struggles.
    Odi Profanum Vulgus Et Arceo

Last Online
    8 Hours Ago @ 09:07 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thusnelda
    Well, I think false friends are often more dangerous than true enemies. And the users have all right to dissociate themselves from the stance that Muslims could be (tactical) friends. The foe of my foe is not automatically my friend. I think both are and stay foes.
    While I agree with the basic assertion, the question is whether Iran as country really is our enemy? I would call Turkey a far greater threat to Europe, but that is maybe another debate.

Being "reactionary" isn´t necessarily a bad attribute. Often being reactionary is the proper answer to the problems progressivism brings to us.
    Being against something because others you dont like are for it makes you a hunted one and never will be a solution that is positive.

Find them repulsive and what not and keep your disgust and mistrust for them is all fine when they roam your streets and it's certainly appropiate and good to do so, but this is not "political reactionionism", it's just instinct.

A reactionary is pushed around by the actions of others, always seeking the opposite position because it is the opposite. The question though should be whether the position is good, or the plan is good. Being pushed around by other's actions will never allow you to answer that question, because you're busy with taking the opposition.

There´re obviously very different opinions on this matter. Some think there could be friendly relations but most think there can´t and shouldn´t. It comes down to the question how we see the Islam. I think there´re enough proofs that it´s in the nature of Islam that the Muslims don´t stay in their countries but that they try to islamisize (and therefore "enlighten") the whole world as this is the mission and the task their prophet Muhammed gave to them.
    Oh I agree, this certainly is the task of Muslims, but they are here because we let them in. If we'd not let them in this problem would be nonexistent for us.

We must solve the problem on our side, and to hate Muslims for being Muslims will not contribute anything to solving this problem.

That people separate two things who belong together puts our Germanic countries into great danger and potential misery. It´s the duty, the small and large dschihad of all Muslims to make the world a "House of Islam". They couldn´t manage to take Europe by force, so now they try it through means of immigration and by seeking naive and compliant friends among our own rows.
    We let them in, it's a problem that we must solve for our countries, and our real enemies are not the Muslims but the Cultural Marxists (Jews and their puppet Goyim likewise). It may be that Muslims cause the most trouble here, but imho the "blind hate on backward Muslims" blinds the view on the general problem of immigration. A christian Asian or African is no less of a problem than a Muslim is.

The same Ahmadinejad who said that Israel should be translocated to Germany and Austria where they can found a new Israel by taking away land from our countries? What a great friend he is!
    Oh, I agree that this is disgusting, but it's also a referrence to history and where the Ashkenazi Jews "originate". They are first mentioned in the 5th century in today's southern Germany / Austria area, Jiddish is a German dialect, and afterwards throughout the history the Ashkenazi have been a wandering entity that existed in Germany, Eastern Europe and Russia. The Sephardic Jews of Spain and West Europe have a similar history. It is sort of legitimate to want them back to where they came from from Ahmadinejad's viewpoint. Just as it is legitimate for us to want the immigrants go back to where they came from.

But of course, we dont have use for either Jews or Muslims here in our lands. The question is just why we should bring the Jews into the Middle East and create tensions with the Arab World through this illegitimate act of confiscating land that belonged to a people there and then, as "West", demand that they are accepted and defend the illegal existence of Israel against "Islamic national terrorists"?

Jews should have been brought to an island far away from other people in the wide oceans. What the "West" did there is the very source of their aggressivity against us (the "West"), and it is in all honesty a justified aggressivity.

Ahmadinejad might be snapping there, but just like we wouldnt want our lands splitted and given to an invading people, they dont want that either in their corner of the world. It's not an illegitimate comment, but one that should make us (the "West") think about what we have done there and what this action caused throughout the last 60 years.

You do us Islam-rejecters wrong by mistakenly assuming that we would support the other side (Israel, for example) by disliking Islam. That´s not the case in any way! We dislike both sides and I don´t want support or help from either side.
    Oh c'mon, as if I would not be an "Islam rejecter". But it's one of the basic problems, once someone takes a more distanced point of view, one gets ousted and then it's "us" vs "the Islamophiles". It's bullshit. Both Ralf and me go about Muslims just like you when it's about Muslims in our lands.

But I think that the image we have of Muslim countries is entirely based indeed in the Western Jew-Media, and it's lies upon lies upon lies. Just as they never mention the real extent of immigrants aggressivity here against our people, they rile us up against their countries to justify wars against them, which in turn generate streams of refugees and then they want us to accept the refugees because it would be inhumane (in contrast to the wars for resources and profit.... ) to reject them and not help them, and to not allow them to build mosques here and African raindance "culture" centers and what not.

The Media and the Establishment is our enemy, they are the ones moving populations around on the global chess board of "free trade" and "human rights" and what not for their very egoistic and genocidal interests. They open our borders to mass immigration, not the immigrants. This is the problem we must solve, and fighting wars against Muslim countries or against them as singled out group of immigrants here will just not help to solve this problem, but will only distract us from doing so with making up one show place of an isolated problem after another that keeps our energies dispersed and disempowered to combat the real problem.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 05:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe - without swords, without guns, without conquests. The fifty million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades. Europe is in a predicament, and so is America. They should agree to become Islamic in the course of time, or else declare war on the Muslims.

Muammar al-Gaddafi on al-Jazeera TV Qatar, April, 2006
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ampersand View Post
    There's no plot being hatched in the mosques to immigrate to Europe and take over

No one said anything about "plots" in the mosques, but you have no idea what they discuss in the mosques.

The spreading of the Islamic faith in Europe is something which is most likely on the agenda among Islamic religious people.

Islam does not want secularism. That is what makes it so dangerous. It wants not only to rule people's spiritual life but their daily life as well. It totally permeates every fabric of society and that is why it must be fought and cannot ever be allowed to become a force in Europe.

There MOST DEFINITELY IS an awareness among Islamic leaders and religious thinkers of what is going on in Europe, the fact that Islam is becoming a force here as their people flood us and then produce countless children has not escaped them. You only have to listen to them.

Qaddafi video on Islam in Europe:

"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe"

Qaddafi: "Islam taking over Europe - Victory within a Few Decades"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7ympF_grrA

Qaddafi is worried that Scandinavians read a forged religious text, since that is why we don't believe in Islam.

Qaddafi: "Mohammed is the prophet of the Scandinavian people".

Shaykh Yusuf Al Qaradawi - Islamic theologian:

"Muslims will Conquer and Rule Europe!"

"The conquest of Rome - the conquest of Italy, and Europe, means that Islam will return to Europe once again.

Must this conquest necessarily be through war?

No.

There is such a thing as a peaceful conquest. The peaceful conquest has foundations in this religion."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AqvJ...watch_response

Last Online
    Saturday, August 11th, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimodighet View Post
    We can never have anything resembling a friendship with these people, because they'll always be hostile to us. Even co-operating with these people is going too far. If I had my way, I'd just deport the whole lot from my country and put armed forces at the border.
    I agree. It is obvious they want to displace us. Unfortunately, with so many of them entrenched among us in the western world and with them having the support of bleeding-heart humanitarian types, it would be difficult to repatriate/deport them on a massive scale. In a civilized way, it would have to be graduly implemented legislatively. The destructive multicultural laws that got us into this mess have been slowly made over decades. I think any other path would lead unessicarily to civil wars and/or revolutions.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast