Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siđr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Rossa View Post
    Once again, our Islamic friends are enduring ridicule and disdain in their efforts to clear the good name of Germany from the slander and hate speech of the Jew.
    "Our" Islamic friends? Sorry, but you better speak for yourself. I don´t consider any Muslim of any kind as my friend - not even as a potential ally or "foe of my foe". Muslim culture, Muslim religion and Muslim ideology comprise everything I reject and despise! We Germans don´t need the approval of those unrestrictedly hostile to us and our culture and values. During all the centuries since the birth of "Islam" by the madman Mohammed, Muslims have countlessly proven that they´re true enemies of European people and European cultures. How many European armies had to fight Islamic invaders to ensure our freedom and protect us from forced islamisation over all the centuries? I just need to use the keywords "Karl Martel" or the "Crusaders"? Or the "two sieges of Vienna". Or "Prinz Eugen". Or the "Kalifate of Cordoba"....or...or...

I´d return this poisoned and smelly "profession of sympathy" back to its originator, in an unopened condition, of course. By no means I´d accept the help of Muslims in our struggle for preservation. This would be nothing else than naive suicide.

(While the view that Muslims could be "potential allies" isn´t exactly against our board rules, I want to underline that I absolutely reject that thought on a personal level.)

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, July 3rd, 2021 @ 04:11 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, tradition.
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilderinc View Post
    Indeed. I guess most people in this thread don't understand that having positive diplomatic relations doesn't mean that your people have to be über-best-friends who skip through fields of flowers together.
    Ahem, which most politically sensible Mohammadens want along with the U.S. See below.

Prior to 1948, most of the Muslim countries looked up to the U.S. as a source of socio-political inspiration. These non-Germanic but also respectable people(s) wanted(ed), want, to be free. i.e. to be rid of the same rot that congests out own Western countries.

Without the influence of Israel, the U.S. wouldn't have to have hostile relations with the Mohammadens. Why did the Mohammadens admire Americanism before any Jew glued onto it? :/ One of the first countries to recognize the independence of the Thirteen States was Morocco.

Enlightened Muslims have always admired our ideals as the sensible alternative to their thuggish imanism. However, this is a historical fact. The Occidentals beat the shit out of them in the Crusades and they've had a love/hate view of us ever since. The most epic historical Muslim arse-kicking was the one that the Mongols gave them (some idiot Muslim ruler in Persia pissed off Genghis Khan, who obliterated "dar-al-Islam" as far as Persia; his grandson Hulagu obliterared "dar-al-Islam" as far west as the Mediterranean [lol]). Take these pro-western admonitions of support with a grain of salt. The Mongol conquests had as many dead and wounded as World War 2, so I suspect. These were not nice chaps; they sacked the capital of China, Persia, etc.

Temudjin, aka Genghis Khan, taunted his Islamic enemies like this: "If you were not so evil why would Allah send a scourge like me upon you?" Temudjin was a lifelong follower of Tengri. i.e. Great Blue Sky, or Heaven. In other words a "pagan."

To this day the Mohammdens live in mortal fear of two groups, I swear: Mongols and Crusaders.
    'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    IIRC, also... The Mongols were actively looking for allies in Europe to put the hammer-blow to the Muslims. Thanks to the wanderings of Marco Polo the Mongol-ruled Orient was familiar with the Occident.

I think that it was Kublai Khan who sent some message to the Occidental monarchs, France iirc or the Crusaders in general, to support the Mongol efforts to put the final boots to the Muslims. Some Mongol ilkhan send a missive to the Roman leader of the papist scum and/or the western monarchs. Crud, my mind fails me.....
    'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England/Scotland/Germany
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    not sure
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    There's no reason that we couldn't have friendly relations with the Islamic world. The current poor relations are caused by 1.) the subservience of the west towards Israel and other interference in their part of the world and 2.)
    the influx of Muslim immigrants to the west.

As Baldemar said, prior to the establishment of Israel, the west gathered a lot of respect in the Islamic world and they sort to model their modernising societies after us. Extremist Islam was pretty much non-existant, because we weren't an enemy of Islam. Imagine an Atatürk today! It's difficult to think it could happen.

Since Israel was established, with the constant unwavering support of the west, and all the wars and coups and everything we've caused in that region, we have become a real enemy of Islam, so naturally they are hostile to us. If we cut all support to Israel and stopped interfering in their affairs, I don't see why things couldn't go back to the way they were before.

The issue of immigrants in the west has I believe been misframed deliberately by 'Israel first' nationalists of the EDL ilk. The problem with immigrants to the west is entirely a racial one, not a religious one. No one would prefer Christian Sudanese to Muslim Bosnians for instance. By framing it as Islam vs. the West, the issue of the real cause of the social problems is avoided completely, and redirected into support for Israel and adventurism in the Middle East.

Islam and the West can coexist peacefully and even as friends and allies, we just need to change a few things.

The Crusades were a thousand years ago, and the religious reasons that caused them don't really exist anymore. Islam could never again conquer the west by force, and they're not going to try.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ampersand View Post
    . Islam could never again conquer the west by force, and they're not going to try.
    They'll conquer with birthrates. They're doing it already.

Islam and the west aren't friends and never will be.

I thought this was a nationalist forum. I'm not seeing many nationalists.
    Proud to be Germanic.

Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.

Last Online
    Monday, January 30th, 2012 @ 11:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Great Britain
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The problem with immigrants to the west is entirely a racial one, not a religious one. No one would prefer Christian Sudanese to Muslim Bosnians for instance. By framing it as Islam vs. the West, the issue of the real cause of the social problems is avoided completely, and redirected into support for Israel and adventurism in the Middle East.

Oh really? Then we can get the whitest of the white non semitic western Ashkenazi Jews and embrace them, because once we strip them of their false Jewishness and show them the error of their ways, the fraud that is their Judaism, they will be ok. I don't think so.

And why would anyone prefer muslims from Bosnia?

I wouldn't want christian Sudanese or muslims from Bosnia. Neither of them belong in White countries. It doesn't mean that I support Israel and Zionism because I am anti muslim.

Last Online
    Saturday, April 28th, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Designer
    Politics
    urban shaman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    An alliance with the Muslim and Asian world (China) is potentially a very powerful way to de-tox the global Jewish elite control dynamic. Iran with its Russian and Chinese ties is a key element that could be harnessed to everyones advantage. That is why the Jewish elite is trying hard to upset that balance.

If white people keep alienating themselves from everyone we are not going to have much of a chance at escaping becoming an 'endangered' minority. The Muslim world used to look up to us and the Asian world still looks up to us. Who do whites look up to, or are we just looking down at everyone? We dont need to be buddies but if we treat everyone as enemies that is exactly what they will be and how they will treat us...and the Jews will sit back and make another fortune encouraging that antagonistic dynamic to pan out.

Since Israel was established, with the constant unwavering support of the west, and all the wars and coups and everything we've caused in that region, we have become a real enemy of Islam, so naturally they are hostile to us. If we cut all support to Israel and stopped interfering in their affairs, I don't see why things couldn't go back to the way they were before.
    And Im pretty sure Muslims would ultimately rather be living in their own middle eastern homeland than europe. We may not share so many common interests but we certainly share some common problems.
    The muslims are like an opposite pole of a magnet to us - we need to be in partnership but at the same time isolated from each other - and the Jewish elite are trying to weaken the magnetic power down to one (mono - 'chosen') pole for them.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England/Scotland/Germany
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    not sure
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
    They'll conquer with birthrates. They're doing it already.

Islam and the west aren't friends and never will be.

I thought this was a nationalist forum. I'm not seeing many nationalists.
    I'm not saying there should be Muslim immigrants in Western Europe, I'm saying that without the two issues I mentioned there wouldn't a real issue.

What does nationalism have to do with messing around in other countries thousands of miles away?

Quote Originally Posted by Dmrs View Post
    Oh really? Then we can get the whitest of the white non semitic western Ashkenazi Jews and embrace them, because once we strip them of their false Jewishness and show them the error of their ways, the fraud that is their Judaism, they will be ok. I don't think so.

And why would anyone prefer muslims from Bosnia?

I wouldn't want christian Sudanese or muslims from Bosnia. Neither of them belong in White countries. It doesn't mean that I support Israel and Zionism because I am anti muslim.
    I didn't say I wanted Bosnians in Western Europe, only that if I had to choose, I'd prefer them to the Sudanese. I'd rather have neither. The Bosnians are mostly Slavic and therefore closer to us than the Sudanese, who are much worse racially, despite being closer to us religiously. That's the point I'm trying to make; that the problem of immigration in the west is a racial issue, not a religious issue. You might hate Muslims and still not support Zionism, but the recent anti-Muslim feeling has produced a glut of pro-Israel anti-Muslim "nationalists"; Breivik, Wilders, the EDL etc. These organisations are harmful to true nationalists, and have come about because natural national feeling has been diverted.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Blahblh.

German men stop being weak and defend your girls.

Occidental zombies make me sick.

Last Online
    Monday, January 30th, 2012 @ 11:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Great Britain
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I didn't say I wanted Bosnians in Western Europe, only that if I had to choose, I'd prefer them to the Sudanese. I'd rather have neither. The Bosnians are mostly Slavic and therefore closer to us than the Sudanese, who are much worse racially, despite being closer to us religiously. That's the point I'm trying to make; that the problem of immigration in the west is a racial issue, not a religious issue. You might hate Muslims and still not support Zionism, but the recent anti-Muslim feeling has produced a glut of pro-Israel anti-Muslim "nationalists"; Breivik, Wilders, the EDL etc. These organisations are harmful to true nationalists, and have come about because natural national feeling has been diverted.

OK I get you point, there are too many false Zionist 'nationalists' around, but that doesn't mean that I cant have nothing but hate for the muslims as well, even though it is the Jews who are the most dangerous problem.

As for Bosnian muslims the Serbs and Croats view them as Turks, just like the Albanians. I have also seen pictures of them waving Turkish flags and many of them don't look white to me.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast