German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Sikh Political Party in Ontario

Here's another example of the changing face of politics in Ontario. Bad enough that there are now ridings in the GTA dominated by certain immigrant groups, now one group has their own in the guise of a "populist party"...

It's called either the Paramount Canadians Party or Paramount Canadian Party; the former is used by elections Ontario, but the party's website uses both. It had four candidates in yesterday's election...

From their website:

Get you Heard
    Doing the right
    Work for you.

God help those who help themselves, Vote for your Paramount Canadian Party.

Yes! Dream Do Come True.

And:

The Mission

To setup a really responsible, accountable administration in the country that connects with the people without compromising basic essential Canadian & human values by promoting happy family life without feat of street gangs, drugs and crime.

Growth with Paramount

To effectively utilize our assets for an increased economic growth of at least 4 % , without depleting our natural resources, and thus ensure sustainable economic development, without taxing the citizens and also ensure socially accountable.

http://www.paramountparty.ca/Mission.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramount_Canadians_Party

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, January 5th, 2021 @ 09:42 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, traditionalism,
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Interesting development. Perhaps the Sikhs are politically organizing as a response to the growing Mohammaden presence in Canada?

As a religion: Sikhism has about 30 million followers.

Islam has over a billion.

Sikhs aren't aggressive and missionary and are generally upstanding members of whichever community that they dwell in. Sikhism is a religion that is well-noted for its gender equality, anti-homosexuality, general conservatism and patriotism, religious tolerance, etc.

Just some observations. I see Sikhs around town every so often and they don't bug people, unlike the usual suspects that hablo espanol.

However there're Sikhs who aren't overly religious and they're sort of held in some disdain by their religious counterparts. After a look-over of the website I can say that I wouldn't identify this group with actual Sikhism. I didn't see any mention of the Gurus, the Adi Granth, etc.
    'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

Last Online
    Thursday, December 22nd, 2016 @ 07:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English
    Country
    England England
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I've never had a problem with Sikhs and i tend to get along with most of them here where i live but of course,you get the odd one or two who tend to be different....sadly.Sikhs tend to not get on with Muslims due to their past with them and i find that they could be an ally in many ways.

I don't find this to be a very bad thing,well,it is due to it being in Canada,but what i am trying to get at is that it could of been much worse then a sikh political group who will no doubt,if my experience with them means anything,will keep themselves to themselves.

Datter av Norge
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian-Canadian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardisten View Post
    Here's another example of the changing face of politics in Ontario. Bad enough that there are now ridings in the GTA dominated by certain immigrant groups, now one group has their own in the guise of a "populist party"...

It's called either the Paramount Canadians Party or Paramount Canadian Party; the former is used by elections Ontario, but the party's website uses both. It had four candidates in yesterday's election...

From their website:

Get you Heard
    Doing the right
    Work for you.

God help those who help themselves, Vote for your Paramount Canadian Party.

Yes! Dream Do Come True.

And:

The Mission

To setup a really responsible, accountable administration in the country that connects with the people without compromising basic essential Canadian & human values by promoting happy family life without feat of street gangs, drugs and crime.

Growth with Paramount

To effectively utilize our assets for an increased economic growth of at least 4 % , without depleting our natural resources, and thus ensure sustainable economic development, without taxing the citizens and also ensure socially accountable.

http://www.paramountparty.ca/Mission.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramount_Canadians_Party
    This is not good at all.....Sikhs absolutely HATE people outside of their religion. I know this for a fact because I grew up in an area which was predominately Sikh. My cousin was dating one and the got shot in the head from a drive by shooting because they hate white people. It is scary to think about them getting into politics.
    All things must come to the soul from it's roots, from where it is planted. The that is beside the running water is fresher, and gives more fruit.