Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Post Re: Is this guy a mediterranian?

Quote Originally Posted by nemo
    Their are many scandinavians that have slight asian features
    Edited

Vikings believed in Affirmative Action?

Don't insult the Viking Germanic Heritage. A brainless Black Simian Negro would never be accepted as a Viking. Perhaps as fish kill if properly washed.

Please, don't repeat your posts, thank you.
    ~ Johannes de León

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It's important to note that when ancient European texts describe someone as 'black' they are not necessarily referring to skin color. This may seem odd to the people who grew up in multiracial environments, but it's the simple truth. Take my very own parents, for example. Both of them grew up in a time when the Netherlands were still so White and Nordish, that to this day they occassionally call people 'dark' that are well within European and even Nordish range. Taking this into consideration, there's really no need to assume that Northern European texts which are hundreds of years old, really refer to a Negro when they call a person 'black' or 'dark'.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    United States United States
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aftermundo
    Well it doesnt matter if the Arabs/Moors brought dark looks to Southern-Europe or that these dark looks are native/indigineous to Southern-Europe. That is irrelevant.

Fact is that many Italians and Spaniards are unacceptable as white because they dont look white. As simple as that. Just take a look at the 5 individuals I posted above, I dont think anyone would mistake them for white.

However the majority of Italians and Spaniards are white like I already said. So most are acceptable.
    Those are not ethnic Italians, just like a German and turk mix is not an ethnic German, and I don't think some of the nordic people with mongrel features are white either, but of course you do.

The point is why do you nordics take the minority of Italians that show mixture and use them as an example about Italians, well I got news for you their are Brits, Germans and any other country in the north that have people who look like that( I'm not talking about the recent immigrants either)

If you think all the people in northern Europe look so..so white, your living in your own world and are just saturated with the propoganda of nordicists.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried Augustus
    It's important to note that when ancient European texts describe someone as 'black' they are not necessarily referring to skin color. This may seem odd to the people who grew up in multiracial environments, but it's the simple truth. Take my very own parents, for example. Both of them grew up in a time when the Netherlands were still so White and Nordish, that to this day they occassionally call people 'dark' that are well within European and even Nordish range. Taking this into consideration, there's really no need to assume that Northern European texts which are hundreds of years old, really refer to a Negro when they call a person 'black' or 'dark'.
    Your parents must be Nostalgic. It's a shame the way Multiculturalism is ruining The Netherlands and some much of Northern Europe. It was the same way in Sweden when my Mom was growing up. Miscegenation and cultural destruction is becoming a common site.

Yes in fact Brown and Black common Surnames in Medieval England.
    It was considered a "Noble" quality for Knights to have a light brown complexition.

King Harald Bluetooth of Denmark is a good example of a Dark "Viking" his last name Bluetooth "Blåtand" means very dark hair.

http://www.cellular.co.za/technologi...ing_harald.htm

Black Irish and The Scottish Hero the Black Douglas who helped Robert the Bruce secure the Scottish Throne , are just more examples of "Dark" europeans. Dark as in hair color of Course.

http://www.snowcrest.net/falconhurst/Clan.htm

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Those are not ethnic Italians, just like a German and turk mix is not an ethnic German, and I don't think some of the nordic people with mongrel features are white either, but of course you do.
    People with mongrel features cannot properly be considered properly White either, let alone Nordic. I don't think anyone claims otherwise.

The point is why do you nordics take the minority of Italians that show mixture and use them as an example about Italians,
    The point is, why do you keep bashing Nordics for the thoughts of a tiny number of them? aftermundo repeatedly stated that most inhabitants of Southern Europe are White by his standards; don't put words in his or anyone else's mouth.

well I got news for you their are Brits, Germans and any other country in the north that have people who look like that( I'm not talking about the recent immigrants either)
    If you're thinking the number of people in the UK and Germany that are that dark is similar to that in Southern Italy, I think your just plain confused. And before you put words in my mouth; I do not deny that there are peoples in Northern and Eastern Europe too who seem to deviate from the White mean, possibly indicating admixture.

If you think all the people in northern Europe look so..so white, your living in your own world and are just saturated with the propoganda of nordicists.
    You're fighting spooks. Most of the people you battle are figments of your imagination.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried Augustus

You're fighting spooks. Most of the people you battle are figments of your imagination.
    How can it be figments of my imagination when I have many times seen it written in text from time to time, where nordics insult SE( I am not talking about aftermundo here) if you see something with your own eyes, you cannot br immagining it.

To imagine means to form a mental picture of something not present.

I don't have any hatred toward people of nordic heritage, I have many friends who are of northern European heritage, it's those who adhere to the nordicist ideoloy I detest.

Modern Benoni

Mediterreneans have black hair, darkbrown eyes, very heavy eyebrows, an exotic look and usually olive skin.

Having dark hair and eyes are not prerequisites for being mediteranean, and meds are more often pale skined than olive. You'd also have to have a narrow face and slender bodyto be mediterranean. Light eyes do not mean someone is not mediteranean, as colored eyes are a majority even in mediteranean southern Italy. So the guy could very possibly be classified predominantly mediterranean.

TRAIT NORTH SOUTH Hair Blondism 15% 6%* Eye Blondism 65% 56%

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 24th, 2009 @ 08:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Piedmont and Valais.
    Subrace
    Alpinized Faelid ? Faelid/Alpine
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Politics
    center,I don't like war business
    Religion
    Catholic (not practising)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phill
    Errr... Isn't that "Kelso" from "That 70's Show"?
    I heard there he wasn't "acting"...
    Combatent: You'll see Riquelme's revenge on Christmas.
    http://ar.geocities.com/nicolas_paul.../conquista.jpg
    by Mordillo

"Felices los que nada esperan, porque nunca serán defraudados."
    "Los honestos son inadaptados sociales."
    "Tener la conciencia limpia, es síntoma de mala memoria."
    "La inteligencia me persigue, pero yo soy más rápido".
    "De cada diez personas que miran televisión, cinco son la mitad."
    Les Luthiers.

Last Online
    Tuesday, January 19th, 2010 @ 04:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    New Zealander
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    Universitario
    Politics
    Europeísta
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There is a minority of people who looks non white ("moor" or arab) in south Europe, I´m Spaniard and I see dark people who aren´t recent inmigrant, but they are a MINORITY. I visited Finland and Sweden two years ago, and I see another MINORITY of people with non white features (blond chinese look ).
    Meds admit that we have a small non white population in our nations, but nordicist don´t admit that they have too mixed population in their countries.

Sorry for my English

Last Online
    Sunday, November 16th, 2008 @ 12:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    wu
    Subrace
    jomon
    Country
    despotic militarist
    Religion
    atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Their are many scandinavians that have slight asian features
    that would be either the lapps or the finnish you are referring to, and they would not be scandinavian in the racial sense.

and going back to the question of the italians, it depends on which area in italy you are looking. sicillians tend to be less "european" and "white" looking than northern italians, most of whom are descended from the lombards, ostrogoths, and of course, the latins.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast