Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: Is this guy a mediterranian?

  1. #31
    Account Inactive nemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Posts
    620
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Is this guy a mediterranian?

    Let me add this! contrary to what some people want to beleive, thier is no country in Europe from north to South where the indigenous people are all homogeneous. not all the people of any country have the same phenotype.

    You can have fair haired and fair skinned people in Germany(as an example) and you can have dark haired and some swarthy also, that goes for England, France the british Isles etc.

    The people of Southern Europe you will find more darker pigmentation because of the hot climate where the north is colder and damper and thier skin stays fairer

    You can't tell me that the sun does not change the tone of your skin, unless you have been living with your head between your legs.

    In the north you will find more people that have slight asian mongrel features then you would the south.

    No group is homogenous and they all have their dubious looking people, from both South and North.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, November 9th, 2004 @ 07:19 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Gender
    Politics
    nothing special
    Posts
    182
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Is this guy a mediterranian?

    Quote Originally Posted by nemo
    Let me add this! contrary to what some people want to beleive, thier is no country in Europe from north to South where the indigenous people are all homogeneous. not all the people of any country have the same phenotype.

    You can have fair haired and fair skinned people in Germany(as an example) and you can have dark haired and some swarthy also, that goes for England, France the british Isles etc.

    The people of Southern Europe you will find more darker pigmentation because of the hot climate where the north is colder and damper and thier skin stays fairer

    You can't tell me that the sun does not change the tone of your skin, unless you have been living with your head between your legs.

    In the north you will find more people that have slight asian mongrel features then you would the south.

    No group is homogenous and they all have their dubious looking people, from both South and North.
    You are in denial of what the reality is.

    Nordicists who try to claim all Italians and Spaniards are dark skinned non-Europid people are wrong.

    On the other hand Italians like you who try to claim all Italians and Spaniards are white Europid people are wrong too.

    Most Italians and Spaniards are white Europid people just like English, French or Germans.

    But there are also lots of Italians and Spaniards with darker skin than white and non-Europid features. The Arabs, Phoenicians and Moors clearly have left their print in Southern-Europe.

  3. #33
    Account Inactive nemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Posts
    620
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Is this guy a mediterranian?

    Quote Originally Posted by aftermundo
    You are in denial of what the reality is.

    Nordicists who try to claim all Italians and Spaniards are dark skinned non-Europid people are wrong.

    On the other hand Italians like you who try to claim all Italians and Spaniards are white Europid people are wrong too.

    Most Italians and Spaniards are white Europid people just like English, French or Germans.

    But there are also lots of Italians and Spaniards with darker skin than white and non-Europid features. The Arabs, Phoenicians and Moors clearly have left their print in Southern-Europe.
    Thier are 58 million Italians in Italy and about 18 million Italian/Americans, the amount that look a little mixed are a small minority of the 68 million I just mentioned.

    But nordics have a mental problem and just point out the dubious ones to try to show that Italians for some sick reason of thiers that Italians are not white.

    To prove your point you select the dubious ones out of the millions of Italians to cast doubts on the Italian people.

    Thier are plenty of nordic people in all the northern countrys that have dubious looking people, not just S.Italians and SE.

    And who the hell gave nordics the Authority to be the arbitrators as to who is white or not, France,Germany, England and many Scandinavian countrys have dubious looking people among the indigenous population.

    Selecting selective pictures is cheap shoot to slander other people.

    Look at the mixed people of your own heritage before pointing fingers at others, and if you look real good you will see plenty of them.

    Stallone is white, just because he don't look like a pale faced nordic, does not mean he is not genetically white.

    Here read this!


    http://www.saxakali.com/saxakali-pub...s/runoko12.htm

    from the Telegraph in the UK!

    http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...1/nswall11.xml

    Remember the mark that Attila the Hun made in Northern Europe, also the mark of the black American Soldiers and French morrocan soldiers of ww11.

    No stop pointing fingers you nordics are nothing like the pseodo nordic historians paint you as.
    Last edited by nemo; Monday, July 12th, 2004 at 05:47 PM.

  4. #34
    Account Inactive nemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Posts
    620
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Is this guy a mediterranian?

    Why don't you show these Italians, instead of playing checkers.

    Southern Italian Senators

    http://www.angeltowns.com/members/racialreal/south.html

  5. #35
    Senior Member Scoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 09:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Location
    Inside the Box
    Gender
    Politics
    Posthuman
    Posts
    836
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Re: Is this guy a mediterranian?

    Quote Originally Posted by nemo
    This is Afrocentrist pseudo-scholarship.
    "Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good and evil." - F. Nietzsche

  6. #36
    Account Inactive nemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Posts
    620
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Is this guy a mediterranian?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoob
    This is Afrocentrist pseudo-scholarship.
    Well it has as much credibility as the nordic pseudo historians, and it is backed up by the artical in the UK, are they pseudo also.

    So I guess the only truth about the racial make up of Europe has to come from a pueudo nordic, everything else is just untrue.

    Arthur Kemp who trys thru lies and misinformation to prove how so..so impure the SE are uses afrocentrists data to prove his lies, he has quoted afrocentrist data many times and admitted it.

    It's the same all story we beleive what we want to beleive anything else that makes us uncomfortable is a fake or a lie.

    Some people cannot just accept the truth, because it up sets the false immage we had of ourselves.
    Last edited by nemo; Monday, July 12th, 2004 at 09:04 PM.

  7. #37
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Metropolis
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    6,675
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Post Re: Is this guy a mediterranian?

    Quote Originally Posted by nemo
    Well it has as much credibility as the nordic pseudo historians, and it is backed up by the artical in the UK, are they pseudo also.

    So I guess the only truth about the racial make up of Europe has to come from a pueudo nordic, everything else is just untrue.

    Arthur Kemp who trys thru lies and misinformation to prove how so..so impure the SE are uses afrocentrists data to prove his lies, he has quoted afrocentrist data many times and admitted it.

    It's the same all story we beleive what we want to beleive anything else ithat makes us uncomfortable is a fake or a lie.

    Some people cannot just accept the truth, because it up sets the false immage we had of ourselves.
    From
    http://www.saxakali.com/saxakali-pu...ns/runoko12.htm:

    A prominent Viking of the eleventh century was Thorhall, who was aboard the ship that carried the early Vikings to the shores of North America.
    Thorhall was "the huntsman in summer, and in winter the steward of Eric the Red. He was, it is said, a large man, and strong, black, and like a giant, silent, and foul-mouthed in his speech, and always egged on Eric to the worst; he was a bad Christian."

    This is such a Ridiculous piece of fiction.

    Where are the "other" kinds of Vikings?
    Last edited by Northern Paladin; Monday, July 12th, 2004 at 09:17 PM.

  8. #38
    Account Inactive nemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Posts
    620
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Is this guy a mediterranian?


  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, November 9th, 2004 @ 07:19 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Gender
    Politics
    nothing special
    Posts
    182
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Is this guy a mediterranian?

    Well it doesnt matter if the Arabs/Moors brought dark looks to Southern-Europe or that these dark looks are native/indigineous to Southern-Europe. That is irrelevant.

    Fact is that many Italians and Spaniards are unacceptable as white because they dont look white. As simple as that. Just take a look at the 5 individuals I posted above, I dont think anyone would mistake them for white.

    However the majority of Italians and Spaniards are white like I already said. So most are acceptable.

  10. #40
    Account Inactive nemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Posts
    620
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Is this guy a mediterranian?

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    From
    http://www.saxakali.com/saxakali-pu...ns/runoko12.htm:

    A prominent Viking of the eleventh century was Thorhall, who was aboard the ship that carried the early Vikings to the shores of North America.
    Thorhall was "the huntsman in summer, and in winter the steward of Eric the Red. He was, it is said, a large man, and strong, black, and like a giant, silent, and foul-mouthed in his speech, and always egged on Eric to the worst; he was a bad Christian."

    This is such a Ridiculous piece of fiction.

    Where are the Slant-Eyed Asiatic Vikings?
    Their are many scandinavians that have slight asian features

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 'The Only Thing That Stops a Bad Guy with a Gun is a Good Guy with a Gun.'
    By Bittereinder in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Thursday, July 28th, 2016, 11:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •