Icelandic
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Communist Friend a Pain in the Ass

A good friend of mine sent me a message a short while ago that goes like this.
    You are so full of nationalism. We are all humans made out of the same material and we all have the same inseparable connection to the nature and biology it doesn't matter if you're born in Zimbabwe or Canada and the biggest difference between races is the community that you're born into. Don't have such a nationalistic way of thinking, culture is not relative and you can't class them by quality, morality or evolutionary stage.

You do know that there are people on this world that share the same taste for music, clothes and food, regardless of race. As well would we be far worse off if we hadn't absorbed influences from the world thanks to globalization. It's our duty to increase global way if thinking. connection between communities have always been increasing, many social problems are international and ones understanding on the living conditions of others will increase ones understanding on ones own community. A state is just an idea and has had a part in increase compassion between people just as religions and other things used to do before. When we finally can look at ourselves as a one big group, one human race, can we finally address the Global issues that we stand before to day.

I could have more in common with a person from Australia than with my neighbor.
    He's a good friend when he's not sending me these damn messages or talking to me about communism. What do you think about his letter?

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, May 9th, 2016 @ 04:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German (7/16), Norvegian from Telemark (1/4), Irish (1/8), French (1/8), Flemish? (1/16)
    Subrace
    Alpine/Nordish/Faelid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    German supremacist
    Religion
    Holy Bible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    It is very much driven by leftist propoganda. He is obviously arguing with your most valid points like typical leftist propoganda does. Don't bother reasoning with him, he has his opinion and you have yours.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, February 11th, 2012 @ 01:44 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Viking-Celtic Briton
    Ancestry
    Yorkshire/Mercia/South Manchester/Abergavenny/Ireland/Scandinavia and Germany
    Subrace
    Borreby-Brunnid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Family
    Single :(
    Religion
    superstishus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    i think hes a deluded leftist

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    I guess he sees you as his best friend too, he just needs to enlighten to the jewish wisdom of cultural marxism.

He makes a lot of statements what you cannot do and based on this statements he makes conclusions.

That is the way marxism works. It isn't based on reality.

Send him the crime statistics from the US showing 37,000 white women got raped by n*ggers last year (this are only the reported rapes), versa vica it was zero (versa vica means no white man was stupid enough to rape a niggchick, or the niggchicks didn't notice any unusual)

recommend to him to move into a black ghetto and insist of it. See what he does.

Attack is always the best defense.

I studied in Germany in Bremen, THE communist university in Germany. I had a few commie friends and after everybody knew each others positions, the beer was good and the soccer-club was the same. If they can stand above their ideology I don't have to be in their face. Its just a matter of life.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Friday, January 25th, 2019 @ 12:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Religion
    My religious ways are odd.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Not to offend you, but your friend doesnt sound smart enough to have his own opinions past the leftish brainwashing he must have grown up with. I would just try to ignore that i doubt you can change his opinion without offending him and even then i doubt it. People like that just don't see reality. You could probably show him all the statistical and scientific data you want and he wouldn't care. I would say show him studies on skull and brain structure, but i doubt it would help.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mvix View Post
    A good friend of mine sent me a message a short while ago that goes like this.
    You are so full of nationalism. We are all humans made out of the same material and we all have the same inseparable connection to the nature and biology it doesn't matter if you're born in Zimbabwe or Canada and the biggest difference between races is the community that you're born into. Don't have such a nationalistic way of thinking, culture is not relative and you can't class them by quality, morality or evolutionary stage.

You do know that there are people on this world that share the same taste for music, clothes and food, regardless of race. As well would we be far worse off if we hadn't absorbed influences from the world thanks to globalization. It's our duty to increase global way if thinking. connection between communities have always been increasing, many social problems are international and ones understanding on the living conditions of others will increase ones understanding on ones own community. A state is just an idea and has had a part in increase compassion between people just as religions and other things used to do before. When we finally can look at ourselves as a one big group, one human race, can we finally address the Global issues that we stand before to day.

I could have more in common with a person from Australia than with my neighbor.
    He's a good friend when he's not sending me these damn messages or talking to me about communism. What do you think about his letter?
    LOL!

Yeah he pretty much has Communism down to pat.

"I’m a Communist, Wah! Wah!, Support the Retards because they are as good as we are, Wah! Wah!.

Time for a visual.

Man I say F-Communism with a capital F.

They ARE NOT on the side of the people, and in Russia they were a bunch of murderous "Class Envious, Jewish Mongolian Trash".

Lies were their number one weapons. Taking a $hit on their graves is more honour than they deserve.

They spent large amounts of their time, wiping out, murdering, raping and backstabbing any Germanic/Ethnic Slav they could find in places like the Ukraine, then they whine when Hitler kills a few million of them.

That being said!

I personally do not have a problem with helping the working class, I do not have a problem with providing health care to people of my own kind that need it, and helping people that ARE NOT LIKE ME to TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES.

THIS IS >NOT< what communism and liberalism is about. Liberalism and communism is in fact about instigation class warfare for the benefit of the few liberal $hit heads, primarily wealthy globalist

Berg a rational racist is simply being a realist.

It is admitting that people are different.

Take the gender parody nonsense, lets say we say men and women are the same so therefor we should all use the same restroom and women should be forced to stand up to pee.

LOL! this the the kind of policy Bull $hit you get from Liberals.

All Communism/Liberalism boils down to is reinforce one group to hate the other so the Liberal in charge can pretend to be a hero, by instigating Class Hatred.

Communism in short IS CLASS HATRED PRETENDING to be COMPASSION.
    Supporting your own people does NOT = Hating people of other races.

In fact I would say it is only when you pitch out multiculturalism and deal with realism can people of other races trust and believe that you are Genuine.

Next time he brings it If I were you I would politely tell him that you do not support Liberal class envy or propagation of class warfare. that you are a realist and you take people for what they are both good and bad. And that YES you support "Nationalism" and your own people.

Last Online
    Monday, December 5th, 2016 @ 03:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I don't bother talking about this to him any more because I always get this same answer. He's a hardcore commie and he has turned some people I know towards communism but he's starting to think that I'm a "lost cause" and that's my feeling about him. Because of this, political Ideologies aren't the head topic anymore.

Funny thing is that he was a nationalist only couple of years ago but his opinion changed drastically on a short time. Everything he reads about now a days is about communism so no wonder he thinks it is the only way forward.

BTW he says that he hates Leninists, Stalinists and Marxists he calls him self an anarcho communist.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post

That is the way marxism works. It isn't based on reality.
    Sort of!

Marxism works because it is based on the innate human need to believe things they want to hear.

The problem is that most of the crap Marxism sells is in fact Lies.

It works for the same reason Ron Popeil is getting more and more wealthy selling cheap, dysfunctional food mixers on infomercials.

Does it matter that the cheap Chinese made mixer breaks 30 minutes after you remove it from the box?

No! Because you already bought it.

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    583 Posts
    I would tell him something like "If I'm no better than the crackhead negroes on the corner, why don't you go be their friend instead?"
    [02-10, 17:07] Chlodovech: cats may have a reason for meowing too

[02-10, 17:08] renownedwolf: same reason as the missus then.. give me stuff/affection..though she doesnt need me to let her out in the garden for a poo..

[02-10, 17:09] Chlodovech: that's more than I can say of Thoreidar

---

[21-03, 14:55] Coillearnach: lol, I hate those qs that are like “do you side with your country even if it’s wrong”, bitch I am the equivalent of a Palestinian at this point, what country would that be

Retarded in mysterious ways
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Friday, December 17th, 2021 @ 05:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    995 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mvix View Post
    Funny thing is that he was a nationalist only couple of years ago but his opinion changed drastically on a short time. Everything he reads about now a days is about communism so no wonder he thinks it is the only way forward.

BTW he says that he hates Leninists, Stalinists and Marxists he calls him self an anarcho communist.
    Hehe...Sounds peculiarly similar to an Icelander I know...

Ask him why Iceland is still a much more prosperous country and offers a higher standard of living - even in these times of economic breakdown - than countries mainly inhabited by other races, such as pretty much every single sub-Saharan country, Brazil, Mexico, Pakistan, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc. Countries that have far more valuable natural resources and fertile climates than Iceland, yet they never seem to able to claw themselves up from the mud - why? Just a "coincidence", I suppose...
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast