Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhardt View Post
    Sometimes I think Hitler's( a Berber hybrid) fascination
    Also a man with one hanging testicle that's homosexual and Jewish.

When Eupedia stops calling that sub type "North African" then I will also. Until then I will stick with their scientific designation. It is found 80% in Morocco.
    Tell me what designation you have for their classification?
    Eupedia's webmaster is not a scientist. It also called R1b as Hittite (never tested) and Armenian. There are different subclades. No one knows where the mutations that define E arose. DE carriers (ancestors of E carriers) could have been from some back migration from outside of Africa. East Africa is possible, but prehistoric remains in East Africa were Caucasoid. The Negroids came later. He was probably V13+ which is very rare in North Africa at 0,9% by Cruciani et al. (2007).

Last Online
    Monday, August 20th, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Eupedia's webmaster is not a scientist. It also called R1b as Hittite (never tested) and Armenian. There are different subclades. No one knows where the mutations that define E arose. DE carriers (ancestors of E carriers) could have been from some back migration from outside of Africa. East Africa is possible, but prehistoric remains in East Africa were Caucasoid. The Negroids came later. He was probably V13+ which is very rare in North Africa at 0,9% by Cruciani et al. (2007).
    80% of the people in Morocco are type E. Genetics studies would say all the E1 haplogroup is related to one another as one group.
    The argument so far has been that the E group of Europe is so far removed from Morocco, that it is no longer in their group, similar to Spaniards and Irish being long separated, or perhaps even Celtics and Slavs.(r1a and r1b)
    Do you dismiss y haplogroups altogether? or what is your description for this type?

R1b was in Turkey with the Galatians, not sure about the Hittites. Armenians test 30% R1b, it is by far their biggest input.

Last Online
    Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Do you dismiss y haplogroups altogether?
    No, it hints at migrations.

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    ... if Rosenberg thought that a new leadership should come from a Nordoid source, then it said nothing about preference - it would be suggesting that they are more apt to take this role, much like others will be better farmers, builders, doctors.
    A. Hitler's, and Rosenberg's, goal was to homogenize our society, this is the logical result of a consequential ideology which stands against pluralism.
    Both spoke of race in this regard as well, and which race it should have been, was a matter of (scientific) preference. Do you want to guess for which race they rooted?

If argued from that viewpoint, one could consider it a eugenic measure (in the sense that both mental and physical utmost aptitude were required for the SS); however not in the way the term is usually used and understood.
    The SS was a scientifically selected group of individuals, of which the state financed Lebensborn was intended to increase their reproductive prowess.
    This is certainly different from you trying to make many children, no matter how intelligent you may think you are.

The way I read y dna, it is passed from father to son with an almost identical copy for hundreds, if not thousands of years, and it does not change hardly at all. This is how they can trace paternal lineage. The differences in appearance are due to the different mothers, and mt dna. For example, there are still blue eyed Palestinians over a thousand years later. It does not dilute, and changes very little from my understanding.
    Then you misunderstood. The Y-DNA is only one chromosome out of 46, of which one half comes from the father the other half from the mother.
    Appearance, intelligence, etc. are not only located in the Y-DNA. The rest of the chromosomes are not passed down unaltered -- they recombine.
    mtDNA is DNA from a mitochondria, thus their influence on our overall genetic make-up is very small as well.

Long story short, there is more DNA than Y-DNA and mtDNA, and this DNA is not unimportant when it comes to who we are. And you can not tell which genes survived in an evolutionary process due to these two alone.
    Differences do not come from the mtDNA, or merely the mother, but from the overall genetic recombination of the father's and mother's genes.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Goebbels was a good man of good German and thus Germanic stock. That his sub-racial type is one that is more commonly found outwith Germanics does not change the fact that it is found within Germanics typically enough to not consider him alien-looking overall.

He "looks German" enough for my book; deliberately posting unflattering pictures will not change this. Do a Google picture search on Joseph Goebbels and then tell me that Odalman's choice of picture was not a selective choice.
    Goebbels looks odd in many photos, though, not just in that one.

I disagree and do not consider him to be Germanic, racially. I know lots of people who have the same opinion and I think it is a very common view here. He reminds me more of a Southern European, and not just his hair color. He was apparently unusually short, too, just like many S. Europeans.

Just because someone is of a certain nationality it does not mean that they are necessarily of particularly Germanic racial stock.

Whether he was a good man or not is totally irrelevant to the discussion about his race.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    A. Hitler's, and Rosenberg's, goal was to homogenize our society, this is the logical result of a consequential ideology which stands against pluralism.
    The very idea that one would at the same time root for Nordoid-leaning eugenics and homogenisation of the population is contradictory in itself. The very idea of an Aufnordung in the Eugenic sense also for those not of such phenotype includes the adding of other genes to such a pool.

Also, I'd like to see where Hitler and Rosenberg decidedly "stood against pluralism", or well - I'd like to hear first what your definition of "pluralism" is under that heading, to double-check whether to agree with your notion of that or not.

Both spoke of race in this regard as well, and which race it should have been, was a matter of (scientific) preference. Do you want to guess for which race they rooted?
    They recognised that it formed a basic influence in Germans, which is fairly true considering that the original Germanic types (CM types resp. Nordoids) are found throughout, whilst some others are fairly localised.

At the same time, consider that the term nordisch used at the time, even in an anthropological sense, is NOT synonymous with the narrower definition of Nord(o)id as used in the Anglosphere. Faelids and to some extent Borrebies were counted by some as the fälischer Schlag der nordischen Rasse in fact.

In that, those types that were metrically nordisch or fälisch but lacked the more typical pigment as even per anthropologists of the time, would have still fallen into the respective categories, just not being "textbook examples". Heß, for instance, was a good example of the fälisch type despite his darker hair pigment.

The SS was a scientifically selected group of individuals, of which the state financed Lebensborn was intended to increase their reproductive prowess.
    I don't know where you got your information from, but I expect it must either be enemy propaganda films or other misinformation. In 1961, H. AUERBACH of the Münchener Institut für Zeitgeschichte mentioned in an official press release that:

• There was no documentation that the Lebensborn entertained Eugenic institutions
    • That there were no known cases that SS-members or BDM-members were "commanded off" to systematically procreate.
    • That any possible plans for such "eugenic measures" were only sourced in Felix KERSTEN's book Totenkopf und Treue, but that the actual documentation was rather thin on this.

The HIAG also offered a DM 1000,-- reward to anyone who could prove that the Lebensborn e.V. entertained "Zuchtanstalten". There was not one person who contacted them.

This is certainly different from you trying to make many children, no matter how intelligent you may think you are.
    Any reproductive endeavour that aims to increase traits in a progressive direction; intelligence being a progressive trait in the inward sphere, it would automatically be a Eugenic endeavour.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Odalman View Post
    Anyways, the word "swarthy" doesn't have bad connotations in English. (I even remember how Jane Austen describes a handsome male character in Pride and Prejudice as a "swarthy gentleman". ) This use of the word as an insult must be an internet phenomenon that I'm not familiar with.

I was under the impression that swarthy is a derogatory word in English and definitely negative. Maybe it used to have another, less negative, meaning before, something like "oh, look at those two..such a gay and happy couple".

On the other hand, "blatte" and "svartskalle" are completely negative slurs, more akin to "wog" or "nigger". As a Swede, I would know the difference.

So is "svartmuskig", the Swedish word for swarthy.

It is negative and derogatory. You don't refer to a fellow Germanic or Swede as "svartmuskig", only when you are talking about araber, italienare, blattar, svartskallar, zigenare, spaggar etc.

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Freja, I'm sensing a combative tone in your posts. Are you in that mood again?

Quote Originally Posted by Freja_se View Post
    I was under the impression that swarthy is a derogatory word in English and definitely negative.
    Well, it isn't. I've heard it used in a positive way, several times. Usually when talking about Italian football players in an appreciative way. The only time I've come across the derogatory use of "swarthy" is on race-related internet forums.

Maybe you need to spend some time outside the internet?

So is "svartmuskig", the Swedish word for swarthy. It is negative and derogatory just like swarthy.
    "Svartmuskig" has the same root etymology as "swarthy", but it's used in a rather more negative sense.

ou never refer to a fellow Germanic or Swede as "svartmuskig"
    Thing is, Germanic and Swede are not synonyms. There as Germanics who look rather un-Swedish...like the example we both used, Josef Goebbels.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Thing is, Germanic and Swede are not synonyms. There as Germanics who look rather un-Swedish...like the example we both used, Josef Goebbels.
    However, you probably wouldn't call him svartmuskig either, I assume?
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    However, you probably wouldn't call him svartmuskig either, I assume?
    No, not really. Maybe he'd be swarthier if he went on holidays in the Mediterranean and got a nice sun tan. He already had the beady dark eyes, coal-black hair, and big hooked nose to go with it. (That doesn't make him "less Germanic", but that's what he looked like.)

Freja would quite probably call him svartmuskig, on the other hand.

Anyways, Goebbels has been discussed to death. Let's move on to Himmler now...