Thread: The Standard Germanic Mindset/Personality/Psychology?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, May 9th, 2016 @ 04:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German (7/16), Norvegian from Telemark (1/4), Irish (1/8), French (1/8), Flemish? (1/16)
    Subrace
    Alpine/Nordish/Faelid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    German supremacist
    Religion
    Holy Bible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The Standard Germanic Mindset/Personality/Psychology?

In addition to Germanic/European blood, and Germanic/European heritage, things which are most certainly quinessential to being considered a Germanic/European descent person, it has also been said that one has to have a "Germanic mindset", and also think and act Germanic as well, but how does one measure that and determine who's way of thinking is Germanic (Northern European) and whose is not?

And that has got me thinking, is there really a "Germanic personality" cookie cutter carbon copy personailty ? Or are we all different in our ideas, concepts, and overall mindset? Just how diverse is the mindset of Northern European people?

Now my question is, is there really a "Germanic personality" as in a cookie cutter carbon copy personality comes genetically standard in all people of Northern European heritage? Or are we all different in our ideas, concepts, and overall mindset, that there is really no "Germanic personality" but specific personalities pertaining to each Germanic individual? Are all Germanic descended people A and not B, C , D, E and so on? Or are some Germanics A, some B, some C and so on? Can it be scientifically and genetically proven or just experiental (observation)? Or if there is somewhat of a Germanic personality, do ALL Germanics possess it?

Are there some aspect of the Europid personality that are cookie cutter/carbon copy? Can one look for extra European admixture not only in someones appearance, but also in their way of thinking? Out of all personality and psychology types, is there anything at all that a Germanic person certainly CANNOT be or MUST possess in order to be Germanic (All Germanics are____, No Germanics are___)? Also one of my motivations is to identify personality types (and absence of) that are only found in racial others, if such a thing exists.

If yes, then what are they? Are Germanic people all the same? My guess is we all share a common ground somewhere, besides our heritage coming from Germanic parts of Europe.

Also, what are your thoughts on people with a fully Northern European ancestral heritage, but their thought process and personality is not typical for people of their race race and are more psychologically similar to people of extra-European origin in some ways. Are they still European because their ancestry is Northern European European or are they disqualified from the race?

For example,a person with all four of their grandparents of completely Bavarian descent, and they are proven 100% Bavarian with genealogy and DNA testing, but is a Type B personality, extrovert, does not stress out about things, and not reserved at all and likes to have lengthy conversations with people when visiting other countries. I'm sorry to break this, but my grandfather of German heritage would be classified as an extrovert. If you're thinking about banning me, please see my DNA results. I'm 100% European, but nevertheless quite perplexed about how someone with completely Northern European ancestry can have a grandfather with such a strange personality because reading through this forum people here seem dominately introverted and having the type A personality as opposed to the type B .

And what about someone who acts like a Germanic and has a Germanic mindset but their grandparents don't? Are there people of Germanic (Northern European) heritage who deviate from typical Germanic mindset?

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 09:25 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    And that has got me thinking, is there really a "Germanic personality" cookie cutter carbon copy personailty ? Or are we all different in our ideas, concepts, and overall mindset? Just how diverse is the mindset of Northern European people?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furor_Teutonicus

Stubbornness, fierceness, fury. Honesty, hospitality, indomitable, integrity, trustworthy. Child-like trust. Pragmatic. Warlike.

These are some descriptors that I can give to our people.
    'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 08:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    American of Northwestern European descent
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Sweden, Colonial America, Luxemburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    I'm sorry to break this, but my grandfather of German heritage would be classified as an extrovert. If you're thinking about banning me, please see my DNA results.
    I actually laughed at this--but then I remembered I'm (5/8) Germanic and only weakly smiled at it, since it means I can't be amused by anything.

Yes, there are genetic and environmental components to personality. There have to be, just like with any other human trait. But that doesn't mean everyone within one racial/cultural group must have the same personality. There will always be those who are more introverted and those who are more extroverted, those who are more serious and those who are more lighthearted. That we even have the word 'personality' in our vocabulary is proof.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    I actually laughed at this--but then I remembered I'm (5/8) Germanic and only weakly smiled at it, since it means I can't be amused by anything.
    That must be the 3/8 non-Germanic part of you then. Pure Germanics don't joke, laugh, cry, nag, complain, steal, lie and have nightmares. If you display one or more of these symptoms, you can be sure some non-Germanic admixture has slipped in along the way.
    Bûter, brea en griene tsiis
    Wa't dat net sizze kin is gjin oprjochte Fries!

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic-American
    Ancestry
    Yorkshire, Silesia
    Subrace
    Trønder
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm partially extroverted and usually like to be around others, but require a good chunk of time to myself (like right now) to get my feelings and thoughts together.

I usually get burned out from being in a social setting – not enough alone time will eventually turn my mind into scrambled eggs with irritability galore.