Thread: Nazi's and Dogs - An Article of Arnon Grunberg on the "company Poodle"-incident

Last Online
    Sunday, May 13th, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Nederland, Deutschland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Dietsland Dietsland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nazi's and Dogs - An Article of Arnon Grunberg on the "company Poodle"-incident

I've put this in the English part because I thought more people should read this.

Arnon Grunberg is a Jewish Dutch author who has a daily column in the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant. Today he wrote about the incident in the House of Representatives (de Tweede Kamer) some days ago. Here Geert Wilders called the Jew Job Cohen a bedrijfspoedel (something like a company poodle). Comparing someone with a dog, especially a Jew, isn´t very clever...

Nazi's and dogs

Hitler had a German shepherd called Blondi, which he really liked. The commander of Treblinka, Kurt Franz, had a dog called Barry. He had learned him to bite of the genitals of prisoners. Another person of the SS called his dog Man (Mens) and when the person of the SS yelled: 'Man, get dog', the dog bit the prisoner to death. In the Third Reich 'subhumans' were compared to dogs on a frequent base.
    To call a Jew and a social-democrat a dog, well company poodle, in the House of Representatives, could illustrate that you know quite few about history. But I fear there is even more.
    Some time ago mister Bolkestein suggested that 'recognizable Jews' should better leave the country. I am free to expand this advice with the less recognizable Jews. In Germany it's safer. That too, is the irony of history.

I was amazed about how Grunberg twists the core of the story completely and turns it into a typical 'poor Jews'-story.

Úlfhéðinn
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 01:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I regard a dog higher in standards then most human beings. So actually who is insulted here; the dog or Cohen?
    Last edited by Bernhard; Saturday, October 8th, 2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Removed full-quote of preceding post
    Odi Profanum Vulgus Et Arceo