Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Thread: What Are Your Thoughts on Birth Control?

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    304 Posts
    First of all, I don't expect anything from a woman I am not intimately involved with. But I'm really sick and tired of watching my tax money being used to fund their feminist defiance, especially when my wife and I could never risk having children of our own. This just 'ain't' right!

It is also a fact that prolonged, and un-monitored use of hormone regulating birth control pills can damage the systems of women who are predisposed to developing breast cancer, for example. I would never advocate the use of these pills without close medical supervision.

Again, I must reiterate that I chose to undergo an outpatient procedure (vasectomy) to "cut my wires" rather than have my wife continue using the pill, because cancer runs in her family.
    “A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.” Robert A. Heinlein

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 12:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    544 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Angel View Post
    No man can force a woman to take the pill. If I was together with a man who tried to force me to take the pill and refuses to use other methods, that's the moment he wouldn't be my man any longer. No-one forces a woman to take the pill and also, no-one forces a woman to have sex with or without a condom (rape is still illegal).

And not all men would ask their women to take the pill. My husband wouldn't. We have three small children together with our youngest being only 2 months old and he also says that another child wouldn't be good right now and we still need to wait a bit before having another, but he would also never ask me to use a contraception method that is bad for me and my health (like the pill). And it is clear to him and me that this is the responsibility of us both together - not just mine. It is important for a woman to look for and marry a man who is mature and responsible in these issues.

Why are you so bitter? Have you had bad experiences with irresponsible and immature men? That's bad but I recommend you to take the time and keep on looking for a good man - it's worth it. Really, I speak from experience, it's worth it.
    Nope. I'm just totally boring with men who blames women for everything. If I would be bitter I would start some opposite threads, but nope I have't done that, just replied to some of posts.

You are strong enough, and I'm too. But all women have not been that since 1960's/1970's.

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 10:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    And there is absolutely nothing what you can do about that .

And if you meant Sweden as NorthCuckiStan, then I think I know the history of that country better than you do incl. what have been men vs. women politicians roles in last 30 - 40 years.
    Sure I can. All I have to do is wait. You've replaced a white male patriarchy with a brown male patriarchy. You have fun with that. You'll come crawling back soon enough.

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 07:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid + Dalofaelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Germanic Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    People, seriously, just grow up! It's immature and ridiculous to either blame it all on "the women" or to blame it all on "the men". There are good and bad individuals on both sides and in order to change our bad situation the good and responsible men and women should ALL be working together and doing their best to help change the situation instead of just blaming each other in an immature and childish way.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nordic Angel For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 10:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    People, seriously, just grow up! It's immature and ridiculous to either blame it all on "the women" or to blame it all on "the men". There are good and bad individuals on both sides and in order to change our bad situation the good and responsible men and women should ALL be working together and doing their best to help change the situation instead of just blaming each other in an immature and childish way.
    If women were acting like traditional, virtuous wives none of this would even be happening.

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 07:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid + Dalofaelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Germanic Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    If women were acting like traditional, virtuous wives none of this would even be happening.
    I'm acting like that and it's still happening. And now? Women need strong men in order to act like that (with strong I don't mean violent or suppressive towards them) and I could also simply say, if men were strong none of this would be happening. But it's not just "all the women's fault" or "all the men's fault". It is not that simple.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nordic Angel For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    304 Posts
    I'm acting like that and it's still happening. And now? Women need strong men in order to act like that (with strong I don't mean violent or suppressive towards them) and I could also simply say, if men were strong none of this would be happening. But it's not just "all the women's fault" or "all the men's fault". It is not that simple.
    Isn't the reason for this contention obvious by now?

A figurative but effective barrier consisting of mistrust, anger, and even hatred is deliberately being constructed between otherwise normal white men and women to inhibit the development of normal relationships.

It's all due to an insidious agenda orchestrated by the globalist elite to create a composite race of compliant workers to do their bidding for them.
    “A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.” Robert A. Heinlein

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617