Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Its a stupid infantile question. How can anybody be pro war? And against war at what cost?

This is a typical modus operandi by the main stream media to divide people into camps. Those fighting for their rights, also by violent means are put in the "pro war" camp, while those who sell the globalist agenda through gay parades, flowers and anti violence slogans are considered the moral "anti war" camp.
    But who are the worst perpetrators of violence, death and destruction in this world? The nationialist movement or the liberal democratic globalist capitalist/communist quasi movement?

Pro war my ass! I am pro civil rights and willing to fight to the death for it if that is required! The power trying to take away my rights as an individual or people decides how the struggle is to be conducted, peaceful or violent! I have seen war and I hate it, but there are things I hate even more!

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Vest-Agder Vest-Agder
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Witchcrafts
    Politics
    Paganism
    Religion
    Paganism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Thank you Wright B. Hindya for a fantastic post...

I do agree 100% with you on this one... I'm so stressed out these days because of the genocide we bring upon Libya ...

I hate wars that are based on greed...

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 11th, 2012 @ 01:44 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Viking-Celtic Briton
    Ancestry
    Yorkshire/Mercia/South Manchester/Abergavenny/Ireland/Scandinavia and Germany
    Subrace
    Borreby-Brunnid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Family
    Single :(
    Religion
    superstishus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    depends on the kind of war, if its a war to defend me country then i am pro-war otherwise i dunno - depends on the circumstances

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Akasha View Post
    Thank you Wright B. Hindya for a fantastic post...

I do agree 100% with you on this one... I'm so stressed out these days because of the genocide we bring upon Libya ...

I hate wars that are based on greed...
    I know and share your sentiment. We're like pawn being played on the great chessboard of greed and injustice.
    The players destroying Libya, Afghanistan and Palestine are telling us to join the peace/gay/whatever parade do destroy ourselves.

Its like a nightmare, only its real!

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wright B. Hindya View Post
    Its a stupid infantile question. How can anybody be pro war? And against war at what cost?

This is a typical modus operandi by the main stream media to divide people into camps. ...!
    And conveniently assigning a good sounding name to one campl, while a bad sounding name is assigned to the other. We know this from South Africa were "liberals" were called "verligtes", while conservatives were called "verkrampte".
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Horagalles View Post
    And conveniently assigning a good sounding name to one campl, while a bad sounding name is assigned to the other. We know this from South Africa were "liberals" were called "verligtes", while conservatives were called "verkrampte".
    The fate of the Boer/Afrikaaner people goes straight into the book of plutocrat driven anglo saxon injustices. How many people know that the land where they established their Boer republics were bought and paid for. Or that they were on good terms with the locals conducting friendly trade with the blacks over mutually agreed borders?

The ignorance, indifference and cowardice that renders people incapable of seeing through this tower of lies that our world is built on is really depressing.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wright B. Hindya View Post
    The fate of the Boer/Afrikaaner people goes straight into the book of plutocrat driven anglo saxon injustices. How many people know that the land where they established their Boer republics were bought and paid for. Or that they were on good terms with the locals conducting friendly trade with the blacks over mutually agreed borders?....
    What you say applies to certain areas at the borders to bantu settled areas. The central Highlands were scarcely populated. So you could take or buy it from nobody, you only could homestead it.

The verlig/verkramp labels are however the creation of an Afrikaner: Willem de Klerk, the brother of F.W. de Klerk. But that doesn't mean that the Anglo-Jewish media in South Africa didn't resort to similar tactics. They too painted the right-wingers as silly, low-class and backward. While liberals were shown as intelligent, handsome and successful - one just needs to think of Frederik van Zyl Slabbert of the predecessors of the DA.

Something similar you get with the hawks and doves allegedly representing pro-war and pro-peace factions. Needless to say that this is actually a division between more thought-through/vigilant politicians as opposed to smooth-talking appeasers. Those words you just don't hear that often.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian-Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    My known ancestry is Norwegian
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Politics
    Identitarian
    Religion
    Germanic & Indo-European Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm against wars that do not serve the genuine interests and well-being of my people, wars that only serve the sinister, narrow interests of an elite. Afghanistan and Libya are good examples of the latter kind. I wouldn't hesitate to join the ranks of the soldiers if it was to defend the sovereignty and freedom of my people against a genuine, offensive threat, but I don't believe in these wars for spreading "democracy" and "human rights" (or so they say ) that are becoming all the more common in the times we are living in. I'm against this imperialism that primarily serves some agenda of the political and economic elites, and does not in the very least have anything to do with the people...
    "Man evolved in cooperating groups united by common cultural and genetic ties, and it is only in such a setting that the individual can feel truly free, and truly protected. Men cannot live happily alone and without values or any sense of identity…" - Alain de Benoist
    Motpol.nu - Alternative Right - Arktos.com
    Click here for a sound-track to my posts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast