Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where Do You See Our Germanic People in 70 Years?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, December 29th, 2011 @ 12:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Dinarid and Mediterranid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Musician and computer technician
    Politics
    The Thermonuclear Warhead
    Religion
    Germanic Paganism/ Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Why all the pessimism? It's pretty evident that if we won't do anything, then we won't even get to seventy years. The youngest of us would, in that scenario, die as slaves to hordes from the wrong side of the Mediterranean, whipped three times a day, long either raped for their genes or castrated to ensure they are spread no further.

So, to me, the question of "doing something about it" is not one of "ifs" or "unlesses", it is one of utmost necessity and thus a question of "when". And as such, I prefer to picture what things could be like:

Our children living without fear, a Folkish community where one man helps out his next man, a place where the word of mouth is one to be trusted, a place where wage and money slavery have been replaced by gratuitous remuneration for a service, a place where Germanics will lead expertise in most every field, much as it is already our last outpost today, be de-facto a force to be reckoned with internationally be it in terms of economic output, diplomatic supremacy or military safeguarding of cousin nations looking up to us for defence, a place where folk traditions are lived from the deepest of our soul and blood and not an exhibit of rootless bi-annual pageantry, a place where we have become one with nature rather than seeking to fight her...

It could be anything, but certainly we are looking at a Golden Age, in 70 years to come. And as in any Golden Age, go figure where we Germanics as sons of Jarl and Karl shall take our rightful position.
    Indeed.. and for this future to be possible, we the racially aware and the ones who know best, should take immediate serious action to ensure that we have even a glimpse of a possible future as well as a white (and preferably Pagan and Atheist. We wouldn't want another inquisition now, would we?) homeland in the making. Why the pessimism? At this point, we aren't even sure in which direction the pendulum of fortune will swing, whether it will be in our favor or the favor of the [powers that be]. Our race, especially our Germanic ethnics are dying off steadily; we're losing our youth to the leftist Liberal Kumbaya fag regime as they're being thoroughly and consistently brainwashed at every turn whether it'd be through the TV, radio, some youth magazine, or whatever, it's there, waiting and ready to suck their minds into the void of decay and filth.. I have to f***ing eat dinner, but anyway, ya. The impetuses for the pessimism are obvious and on display for all to see. What are we doing by soapboxing when no one is listening? That's what Stormfront is doing (which is one major reason as to why I "emigrated" here) and look at what a major success they are. The time has come to act and now.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Germany, Scotland, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    Single adult
    Politics
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Greatly diminished, most likely. I mean let's be real here, you all know that there's absolutely nothing we can do to change any of this. How many active members do we have here?

Just take a look at nationalist movements among whites. Might as well be nonexistent, considering all they manage accomplish.

I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist.

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,393 Posts
    Personally, I've always felt that at some future point there will be a major nuclear war that will wipe out a large percentage of humanity.

This will be the 'game changer' and it's really all about who best picks up the pieces after that

Last Online
    Monday, August 13th, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic-American
    Ancestry
    Swiss/Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Arizona Arizona
    Occupation
    Tech Support
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I am not as pessimistic as many who have posted above. I agree that in many ways things are bad for our people now, but that does not mean that the trends and conditions of today are going to continue onward another 70 years. First of all, virtually every indignity that is being inflicted upon our people is the direct result of the morally-bankrupt ideology of the "Baby Boomer" generation. Their selfish and general liberal-to-the-point-of-insanity worldview has caused Western civilization to go from the prosperous and functional society that is was in the 1950's to the dystopia that we are surrounded by today. They have ruined our civilization and brought it close to the point of extinction in less than a single generation. No offense to individual members of that generation, but they have completely failed in their responsibility to leave the world a better place for their children and grandchildren.

As a result of the mess that the younger generations are inheriting from these prodigal and self-obsessed elders, it seems inevitable that political ideologies and belief systems are going to swing back against the current established order. In other words, "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". It is already starting to happen now, Nationalist sentiments seem to be on the rise throughout our countries and there is a growing sense of disgust at the failures of "multiculturalism" and "political correctness" across the board. I am guessing that in about 10 years when the majority of baby boomers are out of the political picture the politics of the west are going to change dramatically, away from globalism and corporatism and "cultural marxism" and back in the direction of nationalism. This can only be good for our people.

Secondly, look around at the state of the world today: the US economy is still sinking, the dollar and the euro are losing value at an alarming rate, at least one-in-five workers in the US is unemployed, the EU seems to be getting remarkably close to collapse, the US is fighting a war in Afghanistan that looks more and more like the disastrous Soviet war of the 80s all the time, our political systems are failing to the point that it can no longer be ignored...in short: things are going to change soon whether we are ready for it or not. Look at history, the last time the world endured this much chaos and uncertainty for such a long time it resulted in World War II. On top of all the problems listed above there is also the world-wide overpopulation time-bomb that is ticking away and the fact that we have probably already passed all-time peak oil production sometime within the last 5 years or so. Something big and ugly is on the horizon, a "game-changing event" as someone said above, and it is likely to completely alter the world that our children and grandchildren are living in 70 years from now.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OnePercent For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 12:49 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Alsatian/Suevi
    Ancestry
    germanic/alsatian/Elsaesser
    Subrace
    Child of Creator God
    Country
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Married
    Occupation
    retired - Aerospace Quality Engi
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Born again Christian,
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    491 Posts
    Things have changed dramatically since the last posting in 2011.
    Migrations are taking place all over the world. Third world countries are flooding Europe.
    The goal? Wiping out the white race. Wipe out racism. Interbreeding is taking place like never before. While I was still in Europe in the sixties, I noticed how many white girls are looking for darker skin boys. Do you wonder? Inter breeding will eventually create a new racial environment.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schwab For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 04:05 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    I could be wrong of course but generally speaking every action has an opposite and equal reaction. We are already seeing a fightback happen on a grassroots level by people in the West. It may get worse before it gets better, I imagine the West may have to slide into serious decline to make immigrants leave for example but I believe we will survive and come back stronger for this misery.
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Meister For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, September 29th, 2019 @ 09:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic New World - South African
    Ancestry
    German, Dutch, Belgian, French, English, Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Hopefully those who are steadfast with the ability to organise in a place of our own where we can live our lives. A lot can change in 20 years. Just look at the last 20.
    My Favourite Germanic Tribal "Song"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wy-W-pYlds

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GermanicAfrican For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,393 Posts
    I'm now leaning more towards what Gray said back in post #12 ...

Greatly diminished, most likely. I mean let's be real here, you all know that there's absolutely nothing we can do to change any of this. How many active members do we have here?

Just take a look at nationalist movements among whites. Might as well be nonexistent, considering all they manage accomplish.

I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist.
    There's been no organised resistance to the migrant invasion and I don't foresee any to events in the future either.

Most people have now conformed to the new orthodoxy, as far as I can tell. Stuff that I was saying a decade ago that received approval is now being met with: "you can't say that!"

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    906 Posts
    Can't really predict what Europe will be like in 70 years, but, personally, I think traditional white Americans are becoming increasingly resentful of smear campaigns being waged by Cultural Marxists against them. And I do predict a victorious reaction to this degenerate "clown world" nonsense within the near future.

"The public also has a somewhat more positive view – or at least a more benign one – of some current demographic trends that will shape the country’s future. The U.S. Census Bureau predicts that, by 2050, blacks, Hispanics, Asians and other minorities will constitute a majority of the population. About four-in-ten Americans (42%) say this shift will be neither good nor bad for the country while 35% believe a majority-minority population will be a good thing, and 23% say it will be bad.
    These views differ significantly by race and ethnicity. Whites are about twice as likely as blacks or Hispanics to view this change negatively (28% of whites vs. 13% of blacks and 12% of Hispanics). And, when asked about the consequences of an increasingly diverse America, nearly half of whites (46%) but only a quarter of Hispanics and 18% of blacks say a majority-minority country would weaken American customs and values.

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2019...n-many-fronts/
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 04:05 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
    Can't really predict what Europe will be like in 70 years, but, personally, I think traditional white Americans are becoming increasingly resentful of smear campaigns being waged by Cultural Marxists against them. And I do predict a victorious reaction to this degenerate "clown world" nonsense within the near future.

"The public also has a somewhat more positive view – or at least a more benign one – of some current demographic trends that will shape the country’s future. The U.S. Census Bureau predicts that, by 2050, blacks, Hispanics, Asians and other minorities will constitute a majority of the population. About four-in-ten Americans (42%) say this shift will be neither good nor bad for the country while 35% believe a majority-minority population will be a good thing, and 23% say it will be bad.
    These views differ significantly by race and ethnicity. Whites are about twice as likely as blacks or Hispanics to view this change negatively (28% of whites vs. 13% of blacks and 12% of Hispanics). And, when asked about the consequences of an increasingly diverse America, nearly half of whites (46%) but only a quarter of Hispanics and 18% of blacks say a majority-minority country would weaken American customs and values.

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2019...n-many-fronts/
    Not that I think it will happen or want this to happen but if any the white countries become "Minority Majorities" I look forward to seeing the following;

* LGBTIQ crowd finding that the new majority not only disagree with their lifestyle but are more than happy to show them how much on a daily basis.

* Blacks discovering that Asians and Indians can be racist in ways that would make a Klansman envious.

* Muslims finding out from the Hispanics and other non white Christians what the Crusades were like.

* White women and women in general simply being told that they are no longer wanted in the workplaces as anything but secretaries and receptionists.

* A general lack of concern and patience shown for PC nuttery in general.

* It wouldn't surprise me either if white men are elevated more by non white males than they were by their own white women and feminist white males.
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Meister For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast