Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    The strength of those Feminazis is the silence of men.

Thats about it. As a men take charge and do what you think is right.

I don't think that the old germanic society was patriachical.

there had been a matriarchial society of farmers which got invaded by patriarchical herders from the Caucasus.

the mix was a pretty much balanced thing. They did not have the same rights and duties, but the needs of both sexes have been taken care of.

The roles were not really fixed but pretty much followed. These roles are there since 100,000 years the jew-shit is there how long? 20 or 30 years, maybe 50, so what?
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Thursday, November 24th, 2011 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain/germany
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Fashion
    Politics
    preservation
    Religion
    I'll believe it when I see it
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freja_se View Post

I see now that maybe you meant that men just generally are soft, nervous wrecks, even before something happens.
    No I didn't mean that at all. I think we have a language difficulty.

I was saying:

Even the least physical office worker mans up when he has something healthy to do , such as gettting a four wheeler through some mud.

As opposed to generaly gettting more beaten down by the office grind!!!!!!
    'you're all just visiting' -the good shepherd

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    United States United States
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I don't want to be the property of some man, but I don't want to see men become womanised and pushed around either.
    Proud to be Germanic.

Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
    I don't want to be the property of some man, but I don't want to see men become womanised and pushed around either.
    LOL

I think you already are Citizen # 543876545

His name is Barack Hussein Obama.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePercent View Post
    I think you are missing my point. What I am saying is that feminism is going to drive many western men into becoming Muslims, thereby destroying Western Civilization altogether. If German people start willingly worshiping "Allah" and abandoning their own heritage than it will be the death of Germanic culture once and for all time, just like it has been the death of so many cultures before it. I personally think this is unacceptable, because I do not consider Islam to be an acceptable alternative to feminism by any stretch of the imagination. I would much rather live in a society alongside annoying feminists than have to endure watching my children bow toward Mecca several times a day. I just think that some feminists need to realize that they are basically sowing the seeds of their own destruction (as well as ours) by undermining their male counterparts.
    Well for one I do not care if people worship Allah.

But you do bring up a good point, that being what happens if white western men come to the conclusion that promoting western femoracy is just not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by OnePercent View Post
    I personally think this is unacceptable, because I do not consider Islam to be an acceptable alternative to feminism by any stretch of the imagination. I would much rather live in a society alongside annoying feminists than have to endure watching my children bow toward Mecca several times a day.
    Honestly if Feminism is the Future is would be better for the West to relegated to the Dust Bin of history all together. For myself I have not answered that question.

And lets face it, Muslims DID NOT DESTROY THE FAMILY IN THE WEST.

FEMINIST DID!

But all of this is a side point, because at the end of the day I would rather some other race take the lead if Whites/Germanic are not capable of that potion any longer.

My real problem with them would be there extremism, but like wise, Sweden is pretty extreme as well, and in the Past we took NO PRISONERS when dealing with eastern euro communist.

Personally I WILL NOT fight for a feminist even at the expense of western civilization, which thanks to them is a lot less civilized.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    It's interesting how it's almost always American Jews at the forefront of propagating these and similar sentiments. I don't feel modern feminism really reflects badly on any women who aren't Jewish.

Now the reasons for the 'end of men' trend are fairly simple: feminism has created in women a much stronger drive to 'succeed' and 'prove themselves' (in materialistic terms) than exists in the modern male, who frankly finds it hard to work up an appetite for something so soul-draining and inherently unfulfilling. You can manipulate people into doing a great many things once you learn how to tickle their ego. Serving the system is now an imperative to any self-respecting woman who wants to remain without an unbruised self-concept. Being a 'slave to the patriarchy' (read: being relatively free of the capitalist system) is to be a traitor, a sell-out; to be a docile wage slave is to be radical revolutionary, heroine of the female cause. It's a little pathetic, but if men were manipulated in the same way, we'd see similar results with them. Women aren't more stupid or gullible, they're just victims of smarter propaganda, and this only because the historical conditions for them were just right. But, to be honest, I doubt any part of this process is conscious, even in Jews. I think most, if not all, of it occurs at the unconscious level. I doubt feminist Jews actually understand how their ideology dovetails into capitalism. It's simply that their unquestioned assumptions of what is and isn't desirable remained just that -- unquestioned.

There are other reasons too, of course. The tertiary sector probably is inherently unappealing to most men. It certainly is to me. Girls also obviously study a lot harder than boys. I never studied or did homework, nor did any other boy I knew. Boring. The concept of being educated in itself is pretty feminine, at least where it doesn't lend itself to direct practical application. Sitting down and being told what to think doesn't sit well with boys at all. And that's a good thing, a healthy thing, but not one that gives you an advantage in the current social climate. In an age that demanded explorers, inventors, philosophers, pioneers of every field at one end, and craftsmen, builders, hunters etc. on the other, these traits were golden. But in an age that requires the average person to sit at a desk all day counting paper clips, stay awake in meetings about ways to increase the profit of some paper manufacturer by a percent, and so on, they're redundant.

I do feel bad, though, for anyone, male or female, who internalises modern materialistic values. If women think they're going to be happy 'sticking it to the patriarchy' and answering calls all day about faulty ergonomic pruning shears, or maybe sitting in meeting rooms discussing how a new batch of improved ergonomic pruning shears can be marketed to disgruntled armless people -- then, well, sucks to be them. I might say I told them so, or I might be nice and just snicker to myself. At any rate, this generation of women will take the bait hook, line and sinker, but hopefully the next one won't, and we can make a change in a direction that actually matters.

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Indeed. I completely agree with Hamar Fox on this one.

What we call "gender roles" developed in a world where everything was physical. Because males and females have bodies suited for different physical jobs, the gender roles developed accordingly. There was simply no concept of a "labor force" that needed women. Men would hunt for food and plow the fields, women would raise the kids and do the less physically demanding jobs. For a woman, the idea of "work outside the home" was unattractive, simply because it required a relentless physical input that was beyond the strength of most women.

In the modern world, getting women out of the home and into the workplace is no big deal. The thing called "work" is usually done in centrally heated offices, in front of computers. In this push-button world we live in, male strength and endurance is simply not needed in the high-income jobs. Women can do these tasks just as easily. Hence, capitalist feminism.

Quote Originally Posted by EQ Fighter View Post
    in the Past we took NO PRISONERS when dealing with eastern euro communist.
    You never even dealt with "eastern euro communist" at all, Captain America. The Soviet Union collapsed on its own, for socio-economic reasons.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Odalman View Post
    Indeed.
    You never even dealt with "eastern euro communist" at all, Captain America. The Soviet Union collapsed on its own, for socio-economic reasons.
    Not sure exactly "Who" you are referring to here? Me personally or the US armed forces of the 1980's.

In fact the Leadership of the USSR very much wanted to keep their crap going, unfortunately the populous was not willing to oblige them.

And any sort of treaty or unification with their Hippie/American democratic political Allies here in the US would have probably have resulted in a war, that they would not have been able to win.

As far as OUR participation in Ending the Soviet Union, I think the exportation of the stinger missile pretty much made the Afghanistan Adventure impossible for them.

Payback for Vietnam I guess.

I’m also sure that this is quite well documented and its economic out come as well.

FIM-92 Stinger in the Soviet war in Afghanistan

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345