conservative/pan Nordish
    Religion
    Mysticism/Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    Obviously any prolonged conflict or series of conflicts is going to beget military advancement of some description. However, nine failed attempts at achieving and securing an objective is generally considered a disaster.
    Yes but if you look at the bigger picture we would have to have battled the rag heads sooner or later and by trashing their lands win or lose we win. Who cares if the number one city of the Jew is in Muslim hands? That it for the most part stopped the battles being conducted on European soil must be considered worth the price.

Anyway the first crusade was not a failed mission.

If you are going to fight for over a hundred years its best to do it on your foes land. Much like us fighting the French or would you rather they were fighting in the South of England and after over 100 years of rape and pillage we won by driving them out? Sometimes the fight and its location is bigger than the objectives.

PS I more or less agree with this video you posted

God hates fags

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgard View Post
    Yes but if you look at the bigger picture we would have to have battled the rag heads sooner or later and by trashing their lands win or lose we win. Who cares if the number one city of the Jew is in Muslim hands? That it for the most part stopped the battles being conducted on European soil must be considered worth the price.
    Maybe to someone who thinks 'Muzlams am feroottenang are culch0r!!!" things seem that way. Anyway, your post was thanked by True English, which means it was stupid.

If you are going to fight for over a hundred years its best to do it on your foes land. Much like us fighting the French or would you rather they were fighting in the South of England and after over 100 years of rape and pillage we won by driving them out? Sometimes the fight and its location is bigger than the objectives.
    It's better not to lose the best elements of your gene pool and run your coffers dry in a fruitless chain of failed invasions, and, worse, for the procurement of territory useless to folk interests. By all means, drive the Moors from Spain, maybe even F them up a bit along the Barbary coast as a lesson, but Saladin was obviously never a threat to Europe. And even if he were, why not pool Europe's military resources into wiping him and his people out in one fell swoop, instead of squabbling over a patch of land? The goals weren't as you say they were. They weren't fought to keep Islam out of Europe; they were fought to keep Islam out of Jerusalem. If they cared about Europe, they'd have obliterated North Africa and Anatolia, which were either established threats or emerging ones.

PS I more or less agree with this video you posted

God hates fags
    But you also more or less agree with Ocko's theories of bird droppings on your windshield being a portent of the apocalypse, so that doesn't mean too much.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, May 4th, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Straight Edge Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Neo-European Monotheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    But, anyway, thank God this boring conversation is finally over.

I have a problem with English people thnking the nonsense you do, especially if they want to call themselves 'TrueEnglish', because it's a painfully un-English manner of thought. I don't care if Americans hold your views, because it's normal for them and part of their culture and mentality.
    If the conversation were boring you'd have given it up long ago. And it's not over till I say it's over.

It's just as normal for English to support organised religion as it is American, in fact I would argue that it is traditionally even more common and logical. Only in recent times have the yanks become more well known for a "modern" form of so-called Christianity.

Taking the fight to Jerusalem area was probably a step to far with the crusades no doubt but, religion should still be supported and defended, and the integrity of Christian Europe through holy struggle sounds like a good cause and idea.

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 4th, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Norway, Sweden, Denmark, England, Netherlands, Germany or Austria
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quoting

Quote Originally Posted by Feyn View Post
    Jehovahs whitnesses, methodists, evangelists, whatever their domination is, they are frigging annoying. For a while i lived in the center of my little hometown, and some of them started to do their thing right under my window (thank ODIN i live in the second floor). That definitly had top stop !
    But what do ? The amount of buckets full of water that can accidentally drop from your window ledge is limited. After the second time i got a slap on the wrist from the cops, but they made it clear that the next thing that falls down there accidentally will get me before a judge,no matter how understandable my actions are. Shortly i played with the idea to put up my own stand and inform people about germaniuc heathenry, but i soon realized 3 things :

1. seeing that there is a nest of what they perceive devil whorshippers wouldnt makew them stop, it might even get them more ambitious to rot out the perceived evil

2. i would have to endure them all day long every day as long as i do this

3. i would be doing the same thing they do, which is sure also annoying to a lot of people

so that plan was discarded as well. I then decided i need help. I went to the kingdom of the trolls aka the asshole of the internet aka hackers on steroids aka /b aka 4chans random board. Its a highly frequented board with millions of visitor each month. They are infamous for solving problems in a funny and effective way. When they heared that the kids social networking site HABBO HOTEL was used by pedophiles as hunting ground and the owners of HABBO HOTEL wouldnt do anything about it, because the pedos brought them a lot of money (the website is free to use, but you can buy certain extras for real money, mainly beautifull things to decorate your avatar or your private areas. The pedos used those items as bait and buyed them en masse, so HABBO HOTEL wanted to keep them) they decided to do something about that.
    They made hundreds of new avatars of nogroes in suits per server, that blocked the entrances to the pool shouting :"POOLS CLOSED" and to many other popular areas that where mostly used by those sickos, since there are the most people. They did that long enough to finally get media attention and thus got the message out to the public. HABBO was not amused and had to change a lot.
    Thats exactly the kind of creative trolling i needed to get rid of those guys. I opened up a thread et voily, within an hour I had a brilliant idea with 2 simple but effective stages :

stage 1 : go to them, ask for their bible, and read from matthew 6 to them, very loud, so everybody around can hear you. For those of you who dont know the bible by heart :

Verse 1 : 1 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

Verse 5&6 : “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites,the frauds and the false prophets for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and ON THE STREET CORNERS to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and shut your windows and pray to your Father. Do it unseen for he, the father, is also unseen.

Stage 2 : if they didnt get the message get a megaphone and pray those verses every half hour till they do get it.

I needed to do it exactly twice, and they pacjed their things together. Now they have their stand 400 meters away from me ^^

How do you get rid of annoying preachers ? Be they at your door, or annoy you shopping, there are ways to make them stop to annoy you once and for all. I know this sounds all very funny, but i find there is a very serious part to it. Once those püeople find about my religion, they often get downright offensive and call me satanist and other BS. When i then try to point oput the BIG difference between satanists and us they say we would all be the same. Usually thats answered by me with calling them suicide bombers, but somehow they dont get the irony.
    I have learned over the years that its often most effective to use humor in such encounters, especially if you have an audience (on the street, at your door its a little difficult to get one). But also at the door making fun of them is often the best way to make them go and not come back.

1. Ask them how to become priests of their domination and ask if you have to share the alter boys during apprenticeship, or if each of you gets their own.Say :" Wow, i see you brought your own bible for our big bible burning event ! Thats what i call being enthousiastic !"

2. play the music from the exorcist in the background and play posessed

3. when you live at least in the 6th floor tell them to come up, but the lift is broken. Once they are up givem them your garbage and tell am"you are my heroes, i have trouble walking"

4. tell them to wait for as moment at the open door and dont come back

5. ask them in and play narcoleptic :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcolepsy

6. Say :" Didnt you get the e-mail ? We dont have a virgin for our sacrifice. We tried 3 different girls schools (include on from their domination) but the priests where quicker, no virgins left"

7.Say :" Wow, i see you brought your own bible for our big bible burning event ! Thats what i call being enthousiastic !"

8. ask them to come back at another time, and promise that then you will have lots of time for them. Then you go online and order a mormon to come at the exact same time (PM me, i have got numbers for the USA and CANADA). Perhaps you could throw in a jehovahs whitness for fun (they too can be ordered like pizza). Ask them all in, and then start the fight with reall provocative themes. We did that once, it was HILLAROIUS ! We had 4 different christian demoninations including the evangelist priest in whose municipal we where, and a friend of mine and me where the germanic heathenm fraction. We nearly made the mormon lady cry ! EPIC !

9. Ask him in, discuss this for a few minutes, cause youz is from a different denomination. BUT you have seen this dokumentat ion and have the idea how to solve your differences once and for all : judgment by God.
    Then you explain to him how they did that in the olden days and let him choose his weapon first (survivor is right for those who are not so much informed about that)
    If he doesnt want that and say that you are crazy demand satisfaction via a duell after all he insulted you !
    I'm glad I learned about Matthew 6, verses 1, 5 & 6. If I see anyone preaching on a corner I would borrow their bible and point out those verses from Matthew 6 to them. They should get the message.
    It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueEnglish View Post
    If the conversation were boring you'd have given it up long ago. And it's not over till I say it's over.
    It's mind-numbingly boring, if only because I've been through the same things about 20 times on Skadi. I just wanted to make a quick and innocent point that only Negroes are stupid enough to believe in God, and I got side-swiped into a tedious digression that even now shows no signs of letting up. I understand that it hurts to lose an argument, and, since I knew rubbing salt in the wound of your defeat would likely prolong this unwanted discourse, I decided to give you a chance to bow out gracefully. You could have just ceased to post four or five posts ago, and I wouldn't have made a victory post or anything of the sort. I'd have just let it slide. Sadly, you didn't take my magnanimous offer, and, as I said before, now it seems I'll be stuck in the rut of this inane conversation for quite some time to come.

It's just as normal for English to support organised religion as it is American, in fact I would argue that it is traditionally even more common and logical. Only in recent times have the yanks become more well known for a "modern" form of so-called Christianity.
    No.

Taking the fight to Jerusalem area was probably a step to far with the crusades no doubt but, religion should still be supported and defended, and the integrity of Christian Europe through holy struggle sounds like a good cause and idea.
    No.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Jute/Angle
    Subrace
    Angle/Jute
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Married
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    conservative/pan Nordish
    Religion
    Mysticism/Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    It's mind-numbingly boring, if only because I've been through the same things about 20 times on Skadi. I just wanted to make a quick and innocent point that only Negroes are stupid enough to believe in God, and I got side-swiped into a tedious digression that even now shows no signs of letting up. I understand that it hurts to lose an argument, and, since I knew rubbing salt in the wound of your defeat would likely prolong this unwanted discourse, I decided to give you a chance to bow out gracefully. You could have just ceased to post four or five posts ago, and I wouldn't have made a victory post or anything of the sort. I'd have just let it slide. Sadly, you didn't take my magnanimous offer, and, as I said before, now it seems I'll be stuck in the rut of this inane conversation for quite some time to come.

No.

No.
    Sayings something is true not the same as it being true and saying you have won is not the same as winning. Atheists are dull by their very nature. Just because you rehash the same arguments and stick to them. There is hostility towards Christians so people twist facts to make them look more damaging than they are.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgard View Post
    Sayings something is true not the same as it being true and saying you have won is not the same as winning.
    I think it's fair to say someone has objectively won an argument when his opponent repeatedly ignores the thrust of his argument, doesn't even attempt to adapt his rhetoric to the fresh points given, and indulges in irrelevant ad hominems (and, yes, I do this too, but never as a primary argument). True English didn't at any point acknowledge the undeniable point I raised about the liberal and unprecedentedly tolerant nature of Jesus Christ. All he kept talking about were the (spurious) advantages of Old Testament Christianity.

My heart wasn't in this debate, yet I still adhered to the rudimentary rules of debate. I didn't try to obscure the weak elements of my points in tangential or obstinate rhetoric. True English did, and hence he lost. The details of the points either of us made are immaterial. The fact that he couldn't respond to my argument, but I could to his means he lost. Simple.

Atheists are dull by their very nature.
    Maybe. But I saw a goldfinch the other day, and I'm pretty sure it was the Gods telling me you're wrong.

Just because you rehash the same arguments and stick to them. There is hostility towards Christians so people twist facts to make them look more damaging than they are.
    I have many arguments. Maybe if he'd addressed my first ones at some point in this conversation, he'd have seen some more of them.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Jute/Angle
    Subrace
    Angle/Jute
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Married
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    conservative/pan Nordish
    Religion
    Mysticism/Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I raised about the liberal and unprecedentedly tolerant nature of Jesus Christ. All he kept talking about were the (spurious) advantages of Old Testament Christianity.
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple courts and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves, 16 and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple courts. 17 And as he taught them, he said, “Is it not written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations’? But you have made it ‘a den of robbers.’” Mark 11:15-17

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
    Luke 22:36
    He was less liberal than people make out. He said a lot of stuff and modern Christians choose to make him a liberal moron.

And Paul a highly significant person in traditional Christianity that has now been cast aside by the liberal.

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
    2 Thessalonians 3:10

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
    Ephesians 5:22

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
    I Corinthians 6:9:
    I think you would find it very hard to find Paul saying liberal things.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I might kick myself for reviving this thread, but I stumbled across a quote from a Christian in a chain of blog responses that I feel so beautifully sums up my points here that I simply can't resist posting it:

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno
    Dawkins’ attitude is the logical end of a materialist understanding of life and the world. The dark side of evolution is that it serves as an alternate morality system for justifying the wildly “successful” legacy of the Anglo-Saxon male race. While Evolution attributes their dominating character as a naturalistic outcome of social progress, Christ commands the same race to humble themselves and serve the nearest, weakest child of the Father. Don’t be a pompous pope now Mr. Dawkins, your true colors a beginning to show now that you’ve been published.
    http://furiouspurpose.me/2011/06/21/...s-a-new-video/

Oh man, it's like poetry

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, May 4th, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Straight Edge Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Neo-European Monotheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You will kick yourself believe me. That is one delusional foreigners interpretation of things.

In reality, the dark side of evolution is that it actually is literally serving the socio-political agenda of western governments, by preaching out-of-Africa guesswork and thus humanism, tolerance, and liberalism amongst others. That is what goes hand in hand in school and society with teachings about evolution, not any legacy of Anglo Saxons.

Also, Dawkins is a moron and gold digger. Daniel Dennett is much better.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast