Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Russia for the Russians

Dmitry Rogozin: Within the Russian Mainstream

An article in the Financial Times adds some interesting details about Rogozin and the situation in Russia (Medvedev appeals for ethnic tolerance). First, things are definitely heating up:

Opinion polls show that 55-60 per cent of Russians support the slogan Russia for the Russians, and nationalism threatens to become the new centre of gravity in domestic politics ahead of the December 4 elections.

The murder of an ethnic Russian by a gangsters from the Caucasus last December has resulted in mainstream politicians flirting with nationalist messages. Rogozin is said to in talks to join a group led by Vladimir Putin that would provide candidates for United Russia, the main political party in Russia. At a high level conference of Russias political elite Rogozin [predicted] the death of multi-culturalism in Europe and Russia in the wake of the London riots and the rise of far-right parties.

Immigration of huge numbers of unqualified workers has created immense pressures on our cities. Multi-culturalism has not led to integration of minorities but to a creation of a fifth column from the south.
    (Medvedev, on the other hand, seemed to be doing his best David Cameron or Angela Merkel imitation, warning about the rise of semi-fascist parties in Europe.)

Rogozins views are now mainstream: Rogozin does not lie outside the [Russian] political mainstream, Sergei Markov, a parliamentary deputy, told Izvestia newspaper on Thursday. His formulations may be tougher, but in general he reflects the concerns of many people. And Rogozin himself noted that after 5 years away from Russia as a diplomat, he feels that he is more moderate than most of the people Im talking to here.

I have the feeling that Russians have not internalized the sense of shame so common among Western political elites. They dont seem to have the pathetic sense of guilt and moral righteousness that so paralyzes elites in the West on any topic related to race or immigration. The culture of the Holocaust has not permeated the society, at least not anywhere near the extent it has in the West.

Indeed, a major aspect of Putins revolution in Russia was to break the grip of Jewish control over the media. As I noted elsewhere, The neocons much preferred a democracy in which the Jewish oligarchs completely controlled the media and could buy large blocs of the Duma in other words, a democracy that much more resembles our own.

Its not just the elites. The protests by thousands of young Russians against the killing of an ethnic Russian also show much more ethnic solidarity than we see in the West where killing of Whites by non-Whites is routinely suppressed by the media and the vast majority of Whites are completely mesmerized by the anti-White narrative on any topic related to race.

The fact that these ideas could so quickly go mainstream is heartening indeed. I have said several times that the revolution would start in Europe. In particular, its a good bet that it will start in Russia. Exciting times.
    http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...an-mainstream/
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society."

~Aristotle

Last Online
    Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, and Wales
    Country
    United States United States
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Interesting article. Thanks for posting.
    Omnia risus et omnis pulvis et omnia nihil - HPL

"Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." - Willy Wonka

niemand bleibt hier - Maria Orsic

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German, Danish, English
    Country
    State
    Florida Florida
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Diver
    Politics
    Libertarian/Anarchicst
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    It may just do that. I wonder what lies the liberal media will have to say about it when it occurs.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, and Wales
    Country
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    They won't have to lie. They'll just not report it.
    Omnia risus et omnis pulvis et omnia nihil - HPL

"Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." - Willy Wonka

niemand bleibt hier - Maria Orsic

Last Online
    Tuesday, June 1st, 2021 @ 06:43 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    German-American and proud
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    I hope all European people take back their countries. Then we can start focusing on the important stuff. Like technologically progressing the Human species so we can colonize the universe with our seed.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    The murder of an ethnic Russian by a gangsters from the Caucasus last December h
    This is what i meant in:

Quote Originally Posted by MCPThree View Post
    Aryan= White of European descent

During the 1960s the terms in the US were changed by merging Asiatic Whites (Turks, jews, Khazaks etc) with European Whites ("Aryan") to "caucasian".

Most Americans nowadays are unaware that the term "Caucasian" is a negative term, especially in Russia where it is a synonym for "bandits from the Caucasus".

I also agree to your assertion about those who see something negative in the term Aryan. They are mostly people with a racial inferiority complex, often mixed.

"Caucasians" from North America for example.

I hope you get my irony.
    European Americans who travel Europe: You are White or Aryan, NOT 'Caucasian', do you get that?

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Well of course Russians want Russia for the natives. It's only natural to want your homeland for yourself.
    Proud to be Germanic.

Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.