Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts

Mecha/La Raza: War Between "Anglos" and "Latinos" Coming

Mestizo racial supremacist groups like La Raza ("The Race"),Mecha, Nuestros Reconquistos ("Our Reconquerors") in Arizona are predicting a war between "Anglo" white Americans and the mestizoes:

http://www.examiner.com/civil-rights-in-phoenix/latino-group-claims-aztl-n-war-next-five-years

Phoenix-based Nuestros Reconquistos claims that there will be a war very similar to the Civil War fought in the next five years. “La Raza and MEChA have already talked to Latinos and Phoenix and explained that Latinos need to arm themselves for war,” says Nuestros Reconquistos President Manuel Longoria.
    Cecilia Maldonado of Chicanos Unidos Arizona isn’t hoping for any sort of war, but believes it may be unavoidable. “For generations, our people have prepared us to take back the lands of the Southwest that were stolen from our Mexican ancestors. Because of the bad economy and many racist laws, Latinos will be forced to fight sooner than later,” says Mrs. Maldonado.
    Where's the public outcry from government and media against this racist, treasonous hate speech from these groups?! Expecting it any time now....

Of course the evil, hostile regime in D.C. would side with the alien invaders against American citizens in the event of any such supposed armed conflict as they have already been consistently doing against the States in the federal courts.
    I'd say "Bring it on, wetback" if I thought enough American white folk actually had the stones to defend ourselves in armed conflict.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KYAnglo For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, and Wales
    Country
    United States United States
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Read this the other day and had a really good laugh over it.

Personally, I don't know where this "army" is supposed to be.coming from. Maybe they all plan on taking the day off from the lawn working/burrito joint jobs to go to the front?
    Omnia risus et omnis pulvis et omnia nihil - HPL

"Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." - Willy Wonka

“niemand bleibt hier” - Maria Orsic

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Schopenhauer For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf wodenson View Post
    Where's the public outcry from government and media against this racist, treasonous hate speech from these groups?! Expecting it any time now....
    Unless it interrups American Idol or NFL football, I don't think we can expect it any time soon.

Of course the evil, hostile regime in D.C. would side with the alien invaders against American citizens in the event of any such supposed armed conflict as they have already been consistently doing against the States in the federal courts.

That's why the whore house on the Potomac has been actively recruiting foreigners, and I've heard they've even enticed them into the armed forces with the promise of full citizenship. Foreigners will have no problem engaging whites in the event of armed hostilities, which, whether we like or not, is coming

I'd say "Bring it on, wetback" if I thought enough American white folk actually had the stones to defend ourselves in armed conflict.
    You won't be alone and neither will other Americans. Remember, it was a mere 3% of the American population that defeated the British in the Revolutionary war. What's more, is that Americans these days have active citizen militia groups that train routinely for that scenario.

When the time comes, white Americans will survive and thrive once again. Only significantly reduced in numbers, it will be as if nature herself has trimmed the fat off a delicious cut of high-end steak.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas Æquitas For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 10th, 2021 @ 12:49 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    661 Posts
    To me it sounds that they are saying these things to generate a response, they want us to strike first that way the pretender president and his cronies can say look you white people are evil and take the side of these hostile illegal invaders.

When we talk about groups like la raza and we know most of them are illegal aliens.... what makes me mad is why are we not arresting them when they have groups and rallies after all they are in one place at one.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    439 Posts
    Their (Mexicans) ancestors never had control of the Southwest & California. Outside of a few missions & rancheros the Indians pretty much had the run of the place. The majority have roots that are less then 20-years-old in the US, maybe 10% can go back as far as 40-years.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Æmeric For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    17 Hours Ago @ 06:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single parent
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    Their (Mexicans) ancestors never had control of the Southwest & California. Outside of a few missions & rancheros the Indians pretty much had the run of the place. The majority have roots that are less then 20-years-old in the US, maybe 10% can go back as far as 40-years.
    Indeed. Mexican mestizoes are primarily hybridized descendants of Indian peoples from south of the present border with no historical ties to what are now the States.
    The actual native tribes of the Southwest like the Comanche, Apache, Navajo, actively fought against Mexicans in their territories as well as white American settlers.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KYAnglo For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Friday, April 2nd, 2021 @ 08:55 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, tradition.
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Indeed. Mexican mestizoes are primarily hybridized descendants of Indian peoples from south of the present border with no historical ties to what are now the States.
    The actual native tribes of the Southwest like the Comanche, Apache, Navajo, actively fought against Mexicans in their territories as well as white American settlers.
    Has anyone asked the Amerindians their opinions on illegal immigration? I wonder what the chiefs of these various tribes would say and if their lands have been invaded and squatted on by the invaders?
    'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    A while ago I have been in the Navajo Reservation. There I talked to an Apache. He had a big tatoo with Geronimo on his belly. He was talking bad about the wetbacks.

That guy certainly would fight the mex. I guess many of his people would do to.

The uprising of the Mex will end in a slaughterhouse action and the US will be rid of the biggest part of them.

Latinos are not fighters, they will lose right from the beginning.

I seriously doubt that many mex here in the US want mexican economics here. That is exactly where they ran from.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ocko For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Friday, April 2nd, 2021 @ 08:55 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, tradition.
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    A while ago I have been in the Navajo Reservation. There I talked to an Apache. He had a big tatoo with Geronimo on his belly. He was talking bad about the wetbacks.

That guy certainly would fight the mex. I guess many of his people would do to.

The uprising of the Mex will end in a slaughterhouse action and the US will be rid of the biggest part of them.

Latinos are not fighters, they will lose right from the beginning.

I seriously doubt that many mex here in the US want mexican economics here. That is exactly where they ran from.
    That's the trouble with these people, they're living in a land of make-believe and they act as if the lands of others are theirs. By virtue of what, having been owned by Spain? The Mexicans are about as Spanish as I am! One of my friends, a fellow from the Netherlands, mentioned that the Mexicans trying to start a civil war with the most heavily-armed people on the planet would end in disaster for the Mexicans.

Think of it, this sort of racewar (why beat around the bush, call it what it is) would unite blacks, whites and just about every other ethnicity in the country against them. I'm pretty sure that there would be more than a few latinos on "our" side since, as you point out, many of them have fled to the U.S. to escape the endemic crime and corruption in Mexico.
    'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Primus For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Thursday, February 16th, 2017 @ 04:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Scottish/Norwegian
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Single adult
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

re:

Quote Originally Posted by Schopenhauer View Post
    Read this the other day and had a really good laugh over it.

Personally, I don't know where this "army" is supposed to be.coming from. Maybe they all plan on taking the day off from the lawn working/burrito joint jobs to go to the front?
    Go ahead and laugh. Just like when people laughed back in the days of slavery that the blacks would not get far in revenge on Whitey (look at the riots and flash mobs they get away with along with their cultural influences).

We need to take this seriously. Most of this 'army' isn't going to just be illegals but legal citizens and their allies. Any race who wants to take advantage of the situation would gladly do so. The blacks would seize the opportunity to chime in and riot and assault Whites.

Mestizos and blacks do get along for the most part. They are only at each others throats in southern california. Even though they joined force during the L.A. riots.

In Texas they seem to get along just fine.

Besides who is the multicult police going to side with? Who do they side with when black mobs beat Whites.

This isn't the 1800's.

Whites+allies vs. Mestizos+allies vs. the police. If things get real bad, the Coast Guard or worse the Military.

Get real. Trigger happy 'don't care' gangs are enough to keep the average White in the suburbs. How do you expect average Whites to deal with them in a large crisis when they can't even stand to them in a dark alley without fear.

Don't laugh and brush it off. If SHTF (which is UNLIKELY) we need to be prepared.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AuroraNordalis For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast