View Poll Results: Will a Minority-majority U.S. support Israel in the future?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 21.43%
  • No

11 78.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will a Minority-Majority U.S. Support Israel in the Future?

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 13th, 2011 @ 04:36 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Scottish/German
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work sucks
    Politics
    ethno nationalism
    Religion
    Catholic Texas German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Will a Minority-Majority U.S. Support Israel in the Future?

Considering within my lifetime the U.S. will be a minority-majority nation numerically (Mexicans/blacks/others will equal a non-white majority) do you think that the U.S. will support Israel as much in the future, or at all? I do not. I think Israel has a demographic timer personally that runs out when the white liberal populations begin to die off.

Things to consider:

-U.S. Hispanics/Mexicans are near 100% Catholic and not the "secular-Catholicism" of Europe.

-Blacks are anti-Jewish to be perfectly blunt and always have been.

-Mexicans don't exactly love Jews either. Most follow an old-school Catholicism that is extremely anti-Jewish in nature.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Jute/Angle
    Subrace
    Angle/Jute
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Married
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    conservative/pan Nordish
    Religion
    Mysticism/Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Considering within my lifetime the U.S. will be a minority-majority nation numerically (Mexicans/blacks/others will equal a non-white majority) do you think that the U.S. will support Israel as much in the future, or at all? I do not. I think Israel has a demographic timer personally that runs out when the white liberal populations begin to die off.

Things to consider:

-U.S. Hispanics/Mexicans are near 100% Catholic and not the "secular-Catholicism" of Europe.

-Blacks are anti-Jewish to be perfectly blunt and always have been.

-Mexicans don't exactly love Jews either. Most follow an old-school Catholicism that is extremely anti-Jewish in nature.
    The problem is all the above groups are corrupt and Jews have a lot of money. I will bet Jews are well on top of this obvious threat.

China's dominance may be more concerning for them in the long run.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Scottish/German
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work sucks
    Politics
    ethno nationalism
    Religion
    Catholic Texas German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgard View Post
    The problem is all the above groups are corrupt and Jews have a lot of money. I will bet Jews are well on top of this obvious threat.

China's dominance may be more concerning for them in the long run.
    I honestly don't know. I think Jews are basically screwed in the future and big time.

Look at the burgeoning Islamic populations of the world, all of which are basically Nazi's in respect to Jews. I've talked to Saudi and Arab Emirate foreign exchange students studying in Texas. All I can say is Whoooaaaa Hitler stand back from my exchanges on Jews with them.

As for America, one only has to look at the black community and its views on Jews to see what it will do, as well as the Mexican communities views on Jews.

I don't think Europeans understand America and how its minorities view Jews. Jews have used them against whites for years and the minorities know it. They loathe them.

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 03:23 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    I've thought about this as well, I think Liberal thinking is suicidal and yes if/as demographics change there will be a shift against Israel in the US and among other nations.

Interestingly enough Liberals like to back the underdog and I have started to see anti Israel rallies amongst the liberal minded, so even without the demographic time bomb, I think ideas and reigns all have a time limit anyway.

You can criticize racial others but one thing they have going for themselves is self interest and I cannot see too many of these groups fighting wars in the name of non familiars. Although greed can make things happen of course.
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Jute/Angle
    Subrace
    Angle/Jute
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Married
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    conservative/pan Nordish
    Religion
    Mysticism/Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    David Duke Zionist Terrorism in Norway

Interesting take on the Jewish reaction to the Islamic threat.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    318 Posts
    Let me ask you this: Do you think that a puppet in a puppet theatre is played easier if it's painted White than if it's painted Black? A major reason the US is so Israel-friendly is because its opinion makers, bankers, chief executives and presidential advisors are, for a large part, themselves Jewish --- a group who are already a minority themselves, yet wield a disproportionate share of power.

The demographic situation will change f-all about the power the Jews wield, and to be quite honest, it might even worsen the whole thing, as I honestly think most Negroes and Hispanics lack the intellectual capacities to look behind the curtain to begin with, let alone to think outside the box; which might be one of the upsides the Jews hope to gain from the Umvolkung, a herd steered yet more easily.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Scottish/German
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work sucks
    Politics
    ethno nationalism
    Religion
    Catholic Texas German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Let me ask you this: Do you think that a puppet in a puppet theatre is played easier if it's painted White than if it's painted Black? A major reason the US is so Israel-friendly is because its opinion makers, bankers, chief executives and presidential advisors are, for a large part, themselves Jewish --- a group who are already a minority themselves, yet wield a disproportionate share of power.

The demographic situation will change f-all about the power the Jews wield, and to be quite honest, it might even worsen the whole thing, as I honestly think most Negroes and Hispanics lack the intellectual capacities to look behind the curtain to begin with, let alone to think outside the box; which might be one of the upsides the Jews hope to gain from the Umvolkung, a herd steered yet more easily.

Yes but this assumes that the blacks/Mexcians will forget the decades upon decades of being the Jews anti-white media-whores and puppets. I don't think they'll forget this or that they have.

Again I do think this is where it comes in that the average European doesn't understand how American blacks and Mexicans truly view Jews. Blacks and Mexicans are more anti-Jewish than continental Europeans. American whites are actually probably easily the most pro-Jewish or moderate in views of Jews on the planet. Jews are seen by blacks and Mexicans as a privileged class in a sense that has always used them as tools and pawns against whites to the blacks and Mexicans detriment. There is hatred for Jews in the black American community that the average European cannot even fathom or simply has been hidden from by their media.

I am not just talking about the fringe of the black American community. The WHOLE black American community is vehemently anti-Jewish. Even the supposed moderates. This is the entire black leadership of America in one room with the biggest anti-Jewish voice on the planet. Look how they love him, and I do mean love him. He is a god to them. Look at them.
    "

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    I don't think anything would change, to be honest. The US politicians are just puppets, it doesn't matter if they are white or black or yellow or brown. They do whatever the plutocrats tell them...and most of those happen to be Jewish.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Again I do think this is where it comes in that the average European doesn't understand how American blacks and Mexicans truly view Jews. Blacks and Mexicans are more anti-Jewish than continental Europeans.
    That's surprising. My impression was that negroes just viewed Jews as another subgroup of "evil whitey".

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Scottish/German
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work sucks
    Politics
    ethno nationalism
    Religion
    Catholic Texas German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Odalman View Post
    I don't think anything would change, to be honest. The US politicians are just puppets, it doesn't matter if they are white or black or yellow or brown. They do whatever the plutocrats tell them...and most of those happen to be Jewish.

That's surprising. My impression was that negroes just viewed Jews as another subgroup of "evil whitey".
    Oh no. They view them as Jews.

Most popular black leader in America on his meeting with Chicago Jews. See if you think it's positive:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, July 1st, 2022 @ 10:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Will a Minority-Majority U.S. Support Israel in the Future?

It won't matter, a minority-majority US will be too disfunctional to be of any use to Israel. Maybe the Jews should think about a grand anti-Muslim alliance with Dehli. Or maybe with Beijing who could use a Middle Eastern base to get a share of Persian Gulf oil.
    'Let's Go Brandon!'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast