Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Renwein View Post
    Spain?

Not really. Spain didnt exist as one political entity. But note that the fighting back of the few Muslim emirates/kingdoms took 750 years. It cannot be reversed that easily.

Quote Originally Posted by wiki History of Spain
    Different populations and cultures followed over the millennia, including the Iberians, the Tartessians, Celts and Celtiberians, Phoenicians, Greeks, Carthaginians, Romans, Suebi and Visigoths. In 711, the Moors, a Berber and Arab army, invaded and conquered nearly the entire peninsula. During the next 750 years, independent Muslim states were established, and the entire area of Muslim control became known as Al-Andalus. Meanwhile the Christian kingdoms in the north began the long and slow recovery of the peninsula, a process called the Reconquista, which was concluded in 1492 with the fall of Granada.

The Kingdom of Spain was created in 1492 with the unification of the Kingdom of Castile and the Kingdom of Aragon.
    Spain became only Spain after those territories were won back. Which may have been a factor for why those territories could be won back in the first place, because until then there was constant shifting of political and military power, and neither the Muslim nor Christian states lasted that long to really secure the power in any region.

Spain is another good piece of history, because during the 11th/12th century the Christians initiated a "tolerant society" where all religions should live in peace side by side and granted the Muslims and Jews in their kingdoms rights such as freedom of religion, free movement, free enterprise etc. That happy peaceful rainbow nation project failed, of course, yet Christians have never learned from that history, and now this nonsense is written into all our European constitutions.

And while in 1492 there were no international law, human rights and all that other stuff, and both Jews and Muslims were severly persecuted and killed and kicked out (only those who refused to convert though, the rest was assimilated and led to the mixed race mischmasch that today is Spain for the most part), it still took centuries to win it back, not without losing it nonetheless as European nation, because it is forever changed racially.

That also is a reason for why Christianity is still that strong there, because it is the only identity giving aspect left. They are a mixed race people whose bonds are reduced to the same religion. The same is true for Italy (who got racially changed in several waves, of which the most racially damaging happened in the post middle ages when Blacks raided the country for slaves and left a lot of mixed-race rape children).

We really cannot risk the establishment of Muslim emirates in our lands. We would have today no chance to reverse it, apart from the fact that we are too few to survive another 750 years of war (city against city and never any form of political stability, let alone social stability) to win back our lands; and even if we would, by the time we succeed in some centuries, we are a mixed race people too.

Unfortunately, our people lack the attitude and will to fight for what is ours. We will lose both our lands and our race without a fight.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 05:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    When I was younger I actually voted for the conservatives in my country which made out they were tougher on foreigners trying to come here, yet immigration skyrocketed under them. Both of the major parties here are peddling this mass immigration madness which will see Aussies a minority in Australia in my own lifetime.
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 14th, 2017 @ 12:28 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    New South Wales New South Wales
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Real Estate
    Politics
    Liberal Right
    Religion
    Gott Mit Uns
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Weak politicians

I agree it's the weak arse politicians and left wing do folders that are stuffing it all up. Every Germanic country has the same virus now. However our current living standards are too good, unfortunately nothing will happen until this deteriorates terribly, which it will in time. The question is why do our spineless politicians still allow increased immigration?

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, September 13th, 2019 @ 09:25 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    The question is why do our spineless politicians still allow increased immigration?
    A mongrelized population with no sense of self-identity is easier to control than a self-aware people.
    'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Germany, Netherlands
    Subrace
    Germanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Limburg (NL) Limburg (NL)
    Married
    Occupation
    Knowledge management consultant
    Politics
    The Northern Path
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimodighet View Post
    No, it's not really Stockholm Syndrome. From what I've seen, the leftists don't want to inflict the immigrants on themselves. Instead, they are inflicted on normal working-class people.

But they are inflicting it also onto themselves. Because in the end, the muslims ultimately will only differentiate between believers (in their god) and the non-believers.
    The leftists might think that right now, they inflict immigration (which they see as enrichment for everyone), but the initiative (and therefor the role of inflictor) is already shifting to the immigrants due to demographics.
    The immigration isn't even our biggest problem at the moment. The number of immigrant-births is higher than influx of immigrants. The immigrants are right now openly calling for sharia courts in our big cities. This is already happening. In the cities the muslim communities are actually incharge of 'their own' districts, kicking out leftists and rightists alike. The police are hesitant to police those neighbourhoods.

In the cities the fight is already on, and their main weapons are not knives or guns, but birthrates and being polite during daytime.

The leftists are not in control over non-EU-immigrants, only over indigenous Europeans...

Honor and defend the northern people,
    Honor and defend the northern lands,
    Walk the Northern Path,
    Sigr!

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Velvet, you usually make intelligent posts (about 9 out of 10) but every now and then, you post something incredibly pseudo-scientific.

Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    Not really. Spain didnt exist as one political entity...Spain became only Spain after those territories were won back.
    It wasn't an unified nation, but Spain definitely existed. The kingdoms of Aragon and Castile were, in every sense of the word, Spanish.

According to your logic, Germany didn't exist before the unification in 1871. The nation of Germany must have appeared out of thin air, and you can't claim the Holy Roman Empire and Teutonic Knights as "German history". You see how ridiculous this sounds?

And while in 1492 there were no international law, human rights and all that other stuff, and both Jews and Muslims were severly persecuted and killed and kicked out (only those who refused to convert though, the rest was assimilated and led to the mixed race mischmasch that today is Spain for the most part)
    Nope, they were certainly not assimilated. Even those who had converted to Christianity were killed or driven out of Spain:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos

The Spaniards were actually pioneers in "modern racism", since they were the first to define Jews as a race and not a religion. To them, you were a Jew if your parents were Jewish, no matter if you converted to Christianity. Also, the converted Moors and their descendants were persecuted.

Portugal was much less "racist" than Spain, and they've been much more damaged by race-mixing. They basically absorbed their entire African slave population into their own gene pool, and Portugal already had a small population. Even today, they're much darker than anyone else in Europe, and some have as much as 10% negro blood.

it still took centuries to win it back, not without losing it nonetheless as European nation, because it is forever changed racially.
    Spaniards have always been darker than Germanics. If you look at artwork, all the famous explorers and conquistadors were decidedly "swarthy" (even though Spain has a huge variety of hair and eye colors). They're probably slightly darker after mixing with their Muslim conquerors, but not by much.

I see you've been reading Arthur Kemp, a hack who has been repeatedly debunked (including on this forum). Race-mixing is only one of several factors that can make a nation stagnate, it's not the "be-all end-all" of everything. It's more likely that the Spaniards/Portuguese were just the first empire-builders, and the English/Dutch eventually caught up and surpassed them.

That also is a reason for why Christianity is still that strong there, because it is the only identity giving aspect left.
    No, you're wrong again. Spain has, since the Franco dictatorship ended, been among the least religious countries in Europe.

The same is true for Italy (who got racially changed in several waves, of which the most racially damaging happened in the post middle ages when Blacks raided the country for slaves and left a lot of mixed-race rape children).
    Italy is a different case altogether. They don't have a sense of being "Italian", their regional identities are much stronger. And some regions are more race-mixed than others. North Italians usually despise South Italians, and vice verse. I agree with you that South Italians are probably the most bastardized and race-mixed people in Europe (along with Portugal). It's one of those areas where you can find both European phenotypes and decidedly "non-white" ones.
    North Italy, the center of Italian culture, is much "purer". Although it's not Germanic in any sense, it's definitely European.

Unfortunately, our people lack the attitude and will to fight for what is ours. We will lose both our lands and our race without a fight.
    Sadly, your predictions seem to be correct. It seems like our nations are intent on losing to the Muslim invaders.

Last Online
    Friday, December 28th, 2018 @ 07:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    Not really. Spain didnt exist as one political entity. But note that the fighting back of the few Muslim emirates/kingdoms took 750 years. It cannot be reversed that easily.
    I don't see it as relevant that it wasn't 'one political entity', it's about arabian culture invading and being imposed on iberian people & culture, with them eventually banding together to drive it out, which had the positive effect of unifying them too as you say

'germanic' countries and other european beside countries aren't 'one political entity' yet either (attempts of the bastard EU aside, and also not all are members e.g. Norway), but we all have this problem today, and again, I think we will be working together or dying together in the end as well, forming a kind of lasting 'solidarity' in the end again (a proper one, not the BS one like the EU is trying to make).

also, modern technology means it wouldn't need to take 750 years

'international law' is just a facade 'the west' ('our' political & business elites) uses to get what it wants (oil etc) via 'humanitarian intervention' and similar 'devices' of 'international law'. In the case of 'civil war' in the west, it's not like indonesia & co are going to bound together to impose sanctions and set up a no fly zone...

Last Online
    Saturday, July 7th, 2018 @ 06:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I don't see it as relevant that it wasn't 'one political entity', it's about arabian culture invading and being imposed on iberian people & culture, with them eventually banding together to drive it out, which had the positive effect of unifying them too as you say

'germanic' countries and other european beside countries aren't 'one political entity' yet either (attempts of the bastard EU aside, and also not all are members e.g. Norway), but we all have this problem today, and again, I think we will be working together or dying together in the end as well, forming a kind of lasting 'solidarity' in the end again (a proper one, not the BS one like the EU is trying to make).

also, modern technology mean it wouldn't need to take 750 years
    It's a good counterexample from history, but the circumstances are different.

They had support from the outside - from Christian Europe with the large Frankish Empire being right next to Spain. Currently all major european countries are on the same suicidal trend. If Germany, France and Britain and most other western european countries really should turn dominantly muslim one day, who could we rely on for help? The unifying aspect of Christianity, which motivated Christians to join such crusades or holy wars against Islam, has long declined.

And modern technology makes it improbable that an external force really could intervene militarily - as our countries would still have all the nuclear weapons, etc. I wouldn't wait for some eastern european countries, which might still be less affected in such a future, to come liberate us from muslim dominated multiculturalism. They probably don't care and rather look out for their own people or wouldn't risk nuclear war and destruction.

So we really could only turn this around from the inside, and I'm not that confident that would be possible in a minority situation - with considerable parts of our own people opposing us (even if liberalism goes back, I don't think the traitors will disappear entirely).

Last Online
    Friday, December 28th, 2018 @ 07:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich Harrer View Post
    It's a good counterexample from history, but the circumstances are different.

They had support from the outside - from Christian Europe with the large Frankish Empire being right next to Spain. Currently all major european countries are on the same suicidal trend. If Germany, France and Britain and most other western european countries really should turn dominantly muslim one day, who could we rely on for help? The unifying aspect of Christianity, which motivated Christians to join such crusades or holy wars against Islam, has long declined.

And modern technology makes it improbable that an external force really could intervene militarily - as our countries would still have all the nuclear weapons, etc. I wouldn't wait for some eastern european countries, which might still be less affected in such a future, to come liberate us from muslim dominated multiculturalism. They probably don't care and rather look out for their own people or wouldn't risk nuclear war and destruction.
    I agree, that's why I said it'll be 'together', i.e. all of the countries being swamped by immigration i.e. 'the west'.

I'm only talking spain because the muslims were driven out of europe before, (also in the east of europe), the circumstances being different doesn't mean people can't take heart from it (just as all these people sign up on boards like this with variations on the name 'charles martel' as their username )

So we really could only turn this around from the inside, and I'm not that confident that would be possible in a minority situation - with considerable parts of our own people opposing us (even if liberalism goes back, I don't think the traitors will disappear entirely).
    I agree as well, in that I think our 'traitors' opposing us is what makes it most 'different' and difficult this time, in the future I think more people willl have a 'hard' enough attitude to want to fight, but by then they may be in a minority situation, which is the problem, anyway......... the same as what you said
    but I think there's good chance that people are more fed up already, and we're not a minority yet, and when 'the money runs out' (as may happen in the next 10 years sometime a big crash) it should be enough to set the wheels in motion, just in time

that's what I'm 'hoping' (not without good reason either IMO)

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I agree, that's why I said it'll be 'together', i.e. all of the countries being swamped by immigration i.e. 'the west'.
    Indeed. I think that's a positive side-effect of being swamped by Muslims and blacks, that victimized European countries will have more solidarity for each other (as opposed to this "save the Africans" bullshit). A genuine bonding, rather than the artificial monstrosity of the EU.

Of course, this is all in the long-term. Defending ourselves against the immigrants is the more immediate priority.

I'm only talking spain because the muslims were driven out of europe before, (also in the east of europe), the circumstances being different doesn't mean people can't take heart from it (just as all these people sign up on boards like this with variations on the name 'charles martel' as their username )
    Ha, I was actually thinking of using the name "Karl Martell" when I signed up on here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast