Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Difference Between WASPS and Englishmen...?

Last Online
    Wednesday, December 28th, 2011 @ 06:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    University Student
    Politics
    Secular
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    The amount of girls with big eyes and stubby noses testifies to this. A northern european is meant to be longer in the nose.

I could be imagining it but I think Amanda Seyfried has negro eyes. There are many blonde people that have non-northern european traits.

I just don't think negro blood is as common in American whites as folks here are making it out to be...

Last Online
    Thursday, August 25th, 2011 @ 12:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Hibernian
    Ancestry
    Northumberland and Wexford
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Teacher
    Politics
    Folkish
    Religion
    Northern Gnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Where did you get that idea from?
    Well here's the address to some article about it you can read. Copy and paste it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007...5/usa.genetics

The boom in the private genetic research market has meant loads of scrounging mongrels trying to swindle cash and benefits out of wealthier 'relatives' or cash benefit from organisations.

It has led to some bizarre developments. One American discovered Jewish genes in his DNA and is now seeking to get Israeli citizenship. Some white college applicants, upon discovering they have African or Asian or Native American DNA, have applied for scholarships aimed at minorities. A black woman discovered 10 per cent British DNA in her test and has now identified the Scottish slave owners who used to own her ancestors. She has contacted their modern descendants - owners of a large fortune - and wants them to take tests, too.

This will be Europe in another 100 years when the first waves washing us away have been forgotten and we're all a muddy mix, except for a wealthy ruling minority of course. Allah protect us! lol

Last Online
    Saturday, July 28th, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Scotland, Ireland, England
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginnsanvil View Post
    Well here's the address to some article about it you can read. Copy and paste it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007...5/usa.genetics

The boom in the private genetic research market has meant loads of scrounging mongrels trying to swindle cash and benefits out of wealthier 'relatives' or cash benefit from organisations.

This will be Europe in another 100 years when the first waves washing us away have been forgotten and we're all a muddy mix, except for a wealthy ruling minority of course. Allah protect us! lol
    Says nothing about sample size, where the samples were taken from, etc etc. Rather bold claim without any real evidence to back it up. Obviously also intended as an attempt to "deconstruct" race as per leftist agenda. We don't even know who was considered "white" for the purposes of the supposed tests.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginnsanvil View Post

WASP itself may be a misnomer as genetic studies show that AT LEAST a third of Americans who consider themselves white are actually part black. That's many millions out of just one ethnic group. How do you know the 'all American' you're with isn't part black or yourself even without investigation? if such strict purity matters. According to the One Drop rule that's a lot of Americans who think themselves white are actually negroid.
    You are quoting academics from the 1950s, who had a political agenda. Basically it goes like this:" A certain number of Negroes have disappeared, where did they go? Ah! They passed as White!" Reality is that Negroes have always had higher death rates at every stage of life. They are more lilely to be transients or skid row bums, meaning they won't be counted by census takers (though the Census Bureau adjusts the figures accordingly based on sampling). They might be in prison. And finally ,when looking over the various theories myself, I noticed that the marxists academics took what would be a once-in-a-lifetime event (disappearance/passing) & turned it into an anuual event, inflating the numbers by a factor of whatever the typical lifespan of a Negro was back then (60?). For the allegation of passing & number of White Americans to be true more then 10% of all Negroes would have to pass as White! Anyone familiar with them knows that is not possible, nor it is possible for 1/10 of biracial persons to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Goomer View Post
    Harvard. The absolute bastion of WASPdom, in this country.
    Use to be, now it is primarily Jewish. The WASPs still get in because of the legacy factor but they are no longer running the place. The WASPS lost whatever political power they had in the 1960s.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    The amount of girls with big eyes and stubby noses testifies to this. A northern european is meant to be longer in the nose.

I could be imagining it but I think Amanda Seyfried has negro eyes. There are many blonde people that have non-northern european traits.
    You have to take into account mixing among different Europid types in America & enviromental factors on a small founders population. And Amanda Seyfried does not have Negro eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Einarr View Post
    Says nothing about sample size, where the samples were taken from, etc etc. Rather bold claim without any real evidence to back it up. Obviously also intended as an attempt to "deconstruct" race as per leftist agenda. We don't even know who was considered "white" for the purposes of the supposed tests.
    It has only been in the last 30 or years that the definition of White has been tampered with to include biracial persons. Also most Hispanics are counted as White by the US governemnt (which is why you need to look at non-Hispanic White to get true assessment of the demographic situation. And genetic studies that say White Americans also have found African, Asian & Amerindian in European populations, it depends on how you interpret the data. And finally, the Guardian article shows that gnen flow was primarily from Europeans to non-Europeans. That most US Negroes have European ancestry is because biracials were not accepted into the White population.

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    You are quoting academics from the 1950s,
    Yes, I've come across this study myself numerous times by people trying to prove that white people are actually "black" in America.

Why in the world would anybody rely on a DNA study from the 1950's when you could look at a modern study instead? Even a small amount of non-European admixture can be measured today. I've come across some American whites/South African whites that have .001 African genes. This means 1 thousandths black ancestry this is 10 generations ago or 1/1024 of their total ancestry (probably mid-late 1600's). But the majority of Americans on sites like euro-genes test .00000 Black. Most of my ancestors are from the Southern US and I scored .00000 black.

The 1/3rd is clearly intended to mislead people in their article. It's obvious to anybody who has studied basic genetics and keeps up with the modern day results. I'd say the real number is under 1-5% of the population. I'll give data to anyone who messages me for it.

Last Online
    Thursday, September 19th, 2019 @ 04:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    You are quoting academics from the 1950s, who had a political agenda. Basically it goes like this:" A certain number of Negroes have disappeared, where did they go? Ah! They passed as White!" Reality is that Negroes have always had higher death rates at every stage of life. They are more lilely to be transients or skid row bums, meaning they won't be counted by census takers (though the Census Bureau adjusts the figures accordingly based on sampling). They might be in prison. And finally ,when looking over the various theories myself, I noticed that the marxists academics took what would be a once-in-a-lifetime event (disappearance/passing) & turned it into an anuual event, inflating the numbers by a factor of whatever the typical lifespan of a Negro was back then (60?). For the allegation of passing & number of White Americans to be true more then 10% of all Negroes would have to pass as White! Anyone familiar with them knows that is not possible, nor it is possible for 1/10 of biracial persons to pass.
    The theory would also depend on there being wide scale acceptance of quadroons and what not, even mulattos at one point, among white folks for these negroes to mix with whites and enter the white gene pool. And if the studies were done in the 50s then this would have meant pre-50s white America at that.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    A lot of people forget that in 1950s America many Nordish Americans did not consider certain Caucasians to be White. Like Italians. It took a court case from California (concerning the law forbidding non-White foreigners from owning land) to have Armenians legally defined as White. Obviously if people had problems with Italians & Jews they would not be accepting of Mulattoes or Quadroons.

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    Use to be, now it is primarily Jewish. The WASPs still get in because of the legacy factor but they are no longer running the place. The WASPS lost whatever political power they had in the 1960s.
    This may be true, however, I do think most people, upon hearing the name *Harvard* mentioned, still associate the name with WASPs more than Jews or anyone.

Perception often dictates a person's thought patterns, even if those perceptions are wrong.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynterwade View Post
    Why in the world would anybody rely on a DNA study from the 1950's when you could look at a modern study instead?
    They were not DNA studies but statisitcs trying to account for the "disappearance" of Negroes. This was the 1950s and many deaths were still not reported in some areas (like the rural South) if death took place at home & there was no insurance or other benefits to claim in case of death.

Even a small amount of non-European admixture can be measured today. I've come across some American whites/South African whites that have .001 African genes. This means 1 thousandths black ancestry this is 10 generations ago or 1/1024 of their total ancestry (probably mid-late 1600's). But the majority of Americans on sites like euro-genes test .00000 Black. Most of my ancestors are from the Southern US and I scored .00000 black.
    Genetic tests can also show the same minute African or Asian in Europeans who ancestors never left Europe. It can be junk DNA from 10s of 1000s of years ago.

This may be true, however, I do think most people, upon hearing the name *Harvard* mentioned, still associate the name with WASPs more than Jews or anyone.

Perception often dictates a person's thought patterns, even if those perceptions are wrong.
    Just as no one (WASP-Nordish, Asian, Negro) wants to join a Jewish country club, no one would want to pay oodles of money to get a diploma from a "Jewish University". But a WASP university still has that "prestige". So they do maintain the WASP image but look behind the scenes & it is ran by Jews. Much like the "Ralph Lauren" clothing line, very WASPish image but it is actually a Jewish company. Who would pay good money for those clothes if the company was called "Ralph Lipchiltz"?

Because my own family came to California back in the 1800s....the school they've all gone to is Stanford....this goes back four generations. Stanford is sort of the West Coast version of Harvard
    Stanford is the West Coast version of Harvard. The founders, Mr. & Mrs. Leland Stanford, founded it in honor of their deceased son. They consulted with the President of Harvard because they wanted it to be the Harvard on the Pacific. So it is no accident that it became the West Coast Harvard.

Last Online
    Monday, September 3rd, 2018 @ 04:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Belgium
    Country
    State
    Utah Utah
    Happy
    Occupation
    Teacher
    Politics
    Liberal
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Hello All
    A question has been bothering me for quite some time, i hope people here will clear it...
    When people talk about the WASP in America, they usually think of blonde,
    chiselled nordics while the Englishmen in England are usually portrayed as dark
    haired in majority..
    So this means that only the Anglo Saxons migrated in as Puritans and other
    Pilgrims while the Atlanto Meds and Bruenns stayed behind?
    All figures in majority and minority, and not in absolute......
    No all kinds of people migrated to America. Blond hair is a lot more common in England than in America.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast