Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    She was 15 when killed and after 2 years of 'romance', which means they had sex at a very early age. that means 13.

Funny mother.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 03:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    635 Posts
    Let's hope she's not one of those girls who have a thing for incarcerated men, as well...
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 12:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Country
    Other Other
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    These non White countries are dangerous places to go. White women in particular are targeted. I have heard a few horror stories about holidaying in Turkey in particular. Not all non White countries are dangerous but it only takes one lunatic.

And they what to bring this crowd into the EU!

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 12:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Country
    Other Other
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Heres a Turkish man slashing everyone in sight and ends up getting shot.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 11:16 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    She was 15 when killed and after 2 years of 'romance', which means they had sex at a very early age. that means 13.
    Yes, the alarming thing here isn't even the age gap, the alarming thing is that young folks are doing 'adult stuff' at an age when they are still very much children. At the same time, if the family is Catholic, there is at least a slim chance that the girl and the Turk did not get intimate yet. I know many young women here that had their first boyfriend aged 13 but did not give themselves to a man sexually until they were 18 or 19.

By the way, the girl didn't get killed --- she got away lucky. It was her mother and a friend of her mother who died. We can only hope that this was finally a wake-up call of redemption, even though it would have come at a very dear prize - losing one's mother first is a very dear prize. At least it can be hoped, that way her mother's death wouldn't have been completely in vain.

I personally wouldn't want to date a girl that'd been with a Turk, whether she'd been with him just romantically or sexually as well, but there is a chance another caring, Germanic man will still have her. At the same time, I must also stress that it was irresponsible of the mother to not warn her of the differences of mentality and culture in Turkey, girls aged 13 are not capable of taking in the full implications (Ideally, she should have blocked the relationship, but this would have been the LEAST she should have done).

The father - the parents are divorced I presume, if they have different surnames - probably didn't have much of a say in the whole matter, we should be careful for blaming him. He says he'd always been wary of her daughter's choice of boyfriend, I assume this might have included attempts to dissuade her from the coupling.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Thursday, September 19th, 2019 @ 04:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    The father - the parents are divorced I presume, if they have different surnames - probably didn't have much of a say in the whole matter, we should be careful for blaming him. He says he'd always been wary of her daughter's choice of boyfriend, I assume this might have included attempts to dissuade her from the coupling.
    I have yet to hear about an instance where parents are able to successfully forbid their child from becoming "romantically involved" with foreigners if the child chooses to do so. The outlooks seems bleak once the child, or teenager, has made up its mind. There might be those who have a change of hearts on their own after a few negative encounters, but all in all it seems as though those who go down that path are a lost cause. Whether to blame bad parenting, lax parenting or teenage culture I can't say, but regardless of the cause, it seems as though it's a nightmare trying to protect your bloodlines from becoming mixed with foreign elements once this has become a reality.

It's the same with drug users or criminals, who has ever heard of a case where the parents are able to put a stop to the behaviour, it seems as though it has to run its course and more or less destroy the individual in question before any form of salvation is possible down the road.

I've often pondered about this problem as I am aware of the risks in my own life concerning my siblings in particular. I am a believer in firm measures, but whether they are able to actually solve the problem and convince the person from abstaining from a particular behavior I am far from certain. At the same time, inaction is not an alternative. Putting your foot down is a must, if only as a means to preserve your own sanity and not allow yourself to be consumed by hatred and disgust for being a hapless spectator.

Last Online
    Thursday, November 24th, 2011 @ 09:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain/germany
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Fashion
    Politics
    preservation
    Religion
    I'll believe it when I see it
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    We can only hope that this was finally a wake-up call of redemption, even though it would have come at a very dear prize - losing one's mother first is a very dear prize. At least it can be hoped, that way her mother's death wouldn't have been completely in vain.
    It depends what lesson she learns from it. She can either develop a prejudice against men or against turks. Real life experience will have taught her british men are less likely to behave that way. However, every councilor, police liason person etc etc etc will be hammering into her head that all men are capable of this etc etc.

Their goal, unwittingly or not, will not be to help the girl but to ensure that minimum civil unrest is stirred in her heart and the hearts of her loved ones.
    'you're all just visiting' -the good shepherd

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 11:16 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrioten View Post
    I have yet to hear about an instance where parents are able to successfully forbid their child from becoming "romantically involved" with foreigners if the child chooses to do so. The outlooks seems bleak once the child, or teenager, has made up its mind.
    Generally, you are probably correct, meaning that the positive dissuasion from such endeavours must be met long before it can present itself in reality, where it's probably often too late.

However, this case is different: This wasn't a Turk that lived around the block - this was a Turk in Turkey whom she only knew from the holidays. From what I gathered, she was permitted to visit him even when her mother did not accompany her (or the family has an ass full of money), and this is where something could have been done.

In the UK, full contractual capacity is not reached until one is 18, with almost full contractual capacity arising at age 16 (capacity is essentially full, but can be set aside in given circumstances). Under this age, children may undertake contracts they "normally engage into at that age" (such as buying sweets, cinema tickets, etc.) --- plane tickets however are hardly "everyday contracts" for a 13 to 15 year old, and it needs parental permission.

As such, the mother could have very much simply refused to buy her daughter a plane ticket to see the guy, end of story. She could not have done anything against it, not even if she'd tried to sue her mother over it.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 12:29 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    German, Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Michigan Michigan
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    My daughter is being taught about genetics through our goat breeding business. She is learning how to keep the breed pure. How to recognize traits, choose who to mate to whom and who to cull.

By understanding the purpose of breeding. She will be better prepared to critically look over any prospective mate when she comes of age.
    "Do not confuse "duty" with what other people expect of you; they are utterly different. Duty is a debt you owe to yourself to fulfill obligations you have assumed voluntarily. Paying that debt can entail anything from years of patient work to instant willingness to die. Difficult it may be, but the reward is self-respect."

Last Online
    Saturday, May 20th, 2017 @ 09:12 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Ancestry
    Germany/Ireland (Viking?)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Single adult
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Christian (non-denominational)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Turk Murders Mother of British Girlfriend

When will native people of Europe understand? They simply don't "get it."

How many more European women (young, naive absolutely) must suffer (become victims, statistics) from the uncivilized behavior of these foreign immigrants who bring a COMPLETELY different set of values, beliefs, etc. to their "adopted country."

Somebody should start a series of videos and broadcast them on YT pointing out the inherent dangers that are inherent when a woman becomes romantically involved with men whose own culture see women as mere possessions and are second class citizens.

My Germanic sister Goomer said it best:

"This douchebag deserves some good ol' frontier justice, in my estimation."

"Frontier justice" indeed - as we say here in TX "dancing at the end of a rope."

Problem solved.

Now let's get on with educating these overly impressionable women who can't seem to understand how dangerous this "collision of cultures" can be and surely is.
    Last edited by TXRog; Sunday, August 21st, 2011 at 06:04 AM. Reason: spelling

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast