Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 171

Thread: Dog Mauls 4 Year Old Girl to Death

  1. #41
    Senior Member velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 11:48 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Posts
    4,883
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,280
    Thanked in
    545 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
    Cat feces can carry disease causing women to miscarry. My wife never got near a litter box. Cats are dangerous!
    What a nonsense. If you've owned cats for a period of time (~ about one year), it's likely that you (man and woman alike) have caught Toxoplasmosis. It is like having a cold, and most people dont notice any difference anyway. Once you had Toxoplasmosis, you're immune to it. It is only the very rare cases where women never had contact with cats before and make a first encounter with cats sharing their living space (house) with them AND happen to become pregnant AND at that moment (first 3 months) catching the Toxoplasmosis that it CAN happen that they miscarry. Which is, btw, an overreaction of the human body to a relatively harmless infection that actually should in healthy bodies not lead to a repelling reaction of this body's own fruit.

    The hype made around this is utterly ridiculous.


    That one doesnt let cats sleep with small babies should be normal actually, because the baby's lungs/throat cannot deal yet with the hairs. This counts for all animals with fur, dogs, rabbits, cats, whatever. Has nothing to do with "cats being dangerous", only with parents being stupid.




    Quote Originally Posted by Goomer View Post
    In this country, most children die at the hands of a caregiver, and poor kids are more at risk than others. Because more blacks are poor, it would stand to reason that deaths by parental hand may involve a disproportionate number of blacks.

    But, let us not kid ourselves, blacks are not the only ones.
    That doesnt mean that we should accept them just because it happens with whites too.

    Blacks are poor because they are blacks. This is no different in their own countries either, and the African-American ex-slaves (free for 150 years, or ~8 generations) are perfect proof for that they're not able to become like us. There are countless affirmative actions that promote them into positions that they are not able to fill out however, and the vast majority of them yet still is poor despite all the affirmations, the lowering of education standards to help them cope with school and what have you (which damages your civilisation enormously btw).

    They remain different. They whine about discrimination and "prejudices", while they fail to realise that before whites came to their homelands in Africa, they did not even had developed the wheel or the plough. They are thousands of years behind in evolution, and no amount of affirmative actions and anti-discrimination laws will lift them up to us.

    It isnt even relevant whether they are "better" or "worse", the point is that they are different. As such, they are a dissolving element within our societies and pose a risk to our societal structures. This is true for Chinese (IQ wise at par with us or even higher) as well as Africans (look up IQ and the wealth of nations on wiki). However, since they (all immigrants to our nations) are also used to lower our incomes via the mechanisms of artificially generated concurrence for jobs and with that our living standard all over, they also generate a very low lower class of our people that lives below the poverty line and become just as distanced to the "norm" of society as the immigrants are by default. In this lowest lower class you will indeed find a considerable number of whites who beat their children or even kill them, who mistreat and abuse them and what not. This indeed is connected with poverty, not because of poverty itself, but because of the societal consequences like a widening gap to the educational, behaviorial and customs norm that comes as a result of poverty. And because they often end up in the same Ghettoes of poverty, there develops a shadow society that is not really part of the rest of society.

    So, the question is, why should we do that to our own people for the sake of maximising the profits of some few? In the white, normal working class it would be relatively easy to combat these mis-developments, with the immigrants though this becomes a bottomless pit of futile attempts to lift them to a level where they are despite their low incomes part of society, because ever new flow in. So, instead of generating a considerable wealth (minimum living standard) for all, the market laws make it more and more impossible for a growing number of people to keep up with societal developments and behavioral norms.

    While the true motivator for this is indeed the greed of the few, it is the leftist sentiment and misunderstood "moral obligation" to support the entire world (which is neither possible nor desireable, since regardless of what we think about folks, they have a right to live as they please in their own countries and therefore we dont have a right to tell them how to live anyway, which the leftist sentiment though ignores completely in their confused wish to "help" them) and give them equal chances and all that that justifies the sacrificing of ever growing numbers of our own people for that Ivory Tower Utopia.

    At some point in the past, our people have been conditioned to view only to the outside (because looking at the inside of our own people first and only and caring about the standards of the folk as such has been labelled "racist"), so that our own people have become accepting of the injustices, social ills and demise of their own folk while being likewise conditioned to react with compassion to the misdelevopment in other folks and feel compelled to "do something about it".

    It is not possible though to combat injustices in a multiracial and multicultural society, for such an abomination of natural law must generate ever more "injustices" and "discriminations" and "prejudices" by the nature of this non-structure, and what else "evil" they have invented to beat us down. A true humanitarian stance would carefully keep the different races and cultures seperated, not only for our own good, but for the good of all cultures around the world. The good thing about guests is that they leave again at some point. And only then guests can possibly be welcome. And only in a homogenous society injustice can be combatted and reduced.

    So, why should we do that to ourselves? It makes us all sick, it pushes down our own people to levels that we left behind thousands of years ago societal- and behavior-wise, instead of developing, we devolve back to wild animal status and behavior. It's something entirely wrong. And it will, in the not so distant future, also lead to our extinction as a distinct people. Our great cultures of the last few centuries have already been sacrificied on the altar of multicult and misunderstood charity. And a folk without culture is a dying folk.

    It is high time that our people start to care about their own folk first and only again, as is normal by nature. There is much to heal and much to repair. Ivory Tower lalalands of happy multicult will only extinct us though.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

    my signature

  2. #42
    Senior Member Goomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Posts
    735
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Velvet, I've grown to somewhat like you of late, because you are articulate, well-read, and frankly, quite intelligent.

    I'm just going to be blunt here: All the analysis here is irrelevant in the scope of this little girl who lost her life in one of the most heinous of manners.

    Sure, maybe she'd have grown up to be a degenerate; a leach, or some other less-than-respectable element.

    Then again, maybe she would have grown up and become an upstanding citizen; whether of Australia, or someplace else.

    She was never given the chance, to become ANYthing, because this dog took that chance from her.

    Like a few other posters on here, I will place blame on the parents for putting her in a place that was unsafe to begin with.

    Maulings such as this one happen here also. Usually, it is somewhere in the southern part of the US where you see a lot more hunting as sport, for example. Usually, the kid who dies is white, also. I hold those parents equally responsible.

    There was a case about a year ago of a little blonde girl that was strangled to death by a 50 foot PYTHON. This happened in the state of Florida, and it happened because her idiot PARENTS kept this freaking snake in the SAME house as this little girl, and did not secure the cage!! The snake got out, entered the toddler's room, and squeezed this baby girl to death while she was supposed to be SAFE in her crib.

    She was very close to my son's same age at the time, and the story haunted me for many weeks..

    The fact is, there are some people that simply are not fit to be parents. The parents of this girl were white. I give them no more leeway than the parents of the Sudanese girl.

    Now, I know you are a few years younger than I, but are well into parenting age, so may I ask if you have kids, and if that answer is yes, may I ask how you would react if you knew people were rationalizing the death of your child as being acceptable because your child is just representative of a segment of humanity some people even go so far as to value a DOG'S LIFE over?

  3. #43
    Senior Member Alfadur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gender
    Politics
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    676
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goomer View Post
    Kungen Av Norden, your posts are generally less, er, for lack of a better word, *hateful* sounding than some of the others on here, and for this reason, I really appreciate your input as a person who is a little more reasonable in his approach
    Thank you.

    I look at things this way. Despite all I see around me that is hurtful or full of hate and/or anger, and despite some of the injustices I or my family and friends have suffered, sometimes, the only thing that gives me a sense of peace is the realization that I still have a strong sense of humanity and justice. If I lost that, then really, all WOULD be lost.
    That's obviously up to you. If it makes you feel better, that's good. I'm only trying to explain to you why people on Skadi aren't feeling sad about a negro's death. If your humanitarianism and sense of justice makes you feel at peace, I'm not going to force you to change.

    This child, in this post....what has SHE done to deserve ANY of the rancor expressed by some of the posters in here? She is a little child, for heavens' sake!
    She was, and I think her death was horrible and undeserved. Nobody was happy that she died, they simply stated that her life was less important than the life of a white kid. And that makes sense. It's only natural to care more about your own than about racial others. To us, the death of a black is just less tragic.

    That's not me being "racist", that is just biological reality.

    Her little soul was innocent, regardless of ANYthing her collective people or culture may have done.
    This is a racial preservation forum. When you're talking about entire races, the individual doesn't matter and the collective people are everything. You have to generalize sometimes.

    Again, I am a mother. So much of what defines the way I think about people and the world is defined by that protective instinct our species is born with liberal doses of..
    The protective instinct is meant for your own children. A mother would obviously save her own kids, at the expense of other children's lives. Second in importance would probably be the children of her siblings. The list of importance continues. To a white mother, the obvious natural impulse would be to care more about a white child - because it resembles her own - than a black child. It would be completely unnatural to have the same feelings for racial others.

    No, this Sudanese girl didn't deserve to be killed by a dog. And no, whites don't "deserve" to survive anymore than any other race does. But this is our goal as living human beings. All groups are meant to put their own survival first. The blacks who share my racial ideas - and there are many of them - would obviously put a black child's life before a white child!

    You might think this is racist and irrational - but human beings are not rational, we are tribal and always were. Us against them. "My tribe yeah, your tribe boo!"
    It really is that simple. The rest is just cosmetics.

  4. #44
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Ingvaeonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 03:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Location
    Eastern Australia
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Posts
    1,752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goomer View Post
    This response is tragic, in my estimation.

    That poor child No wonder I basically can't stand dogs........ To be so little and die so horribly.....my own little boy turns 4 this Fall....it could have been him.
    Your concern is touching, Goomer. But I am a Germanic preservationist, not a Sudanese-African-Negroid preservationist. As far as I'm concerned there is more than enough of them, and not enough people of the broader Germanic race. I don't want black African negroids in my country--and certainly not negroid blacks in this country at the expense of whites, which many African blacks are. I'm quite overtly racist--I don't pretend not to be--and that's the way it is.

    Why are black Africans and their descendants, and practically all Moslems for that matter, practically universally despised by the peoples of the Western countries that African blacks (and Moslems) settle in?

    When I first heard that a 4-year-old girl had been mauled to death in Melbourne by a pitbull-mastiff cross, I was outraged as I assumed, not unreasonably, that the child was a white Australian. When I saw a picture of the Sudanese negroid picanniny victim, my reaction subsided to indifference at the Sudanese negroid child's death and mild relief as I thought, "at least it wasn't one of our kids." And that is the way it is. It is us and them.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Thorolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    Friday, January 25th, 2019 @ 01:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Religion
    My religious ways are odd.
    Posts
    505
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    To be on topic, I don't care about the child if it was black. If the kid was black the dog did Australia a favor. It didn't get the chance to grow up become a criminal and pop out more criminals when it bred. I still feel sorry for the child though, that is an awful way to go, but it doesn't bother me much either.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    this breed is notoriously vicious. There is no need to hate dogs! That dog was a killer.
    This is the most ignorant things i hear said about pitbulls repeated by people constantly. The breed itself is actually pretty nice, some have a little more aggressive personalities, but that can be trained out of them. I've known pitbulls who were afraid of their own water bowl. The main issue with this breed isn't them, but that they were bred to be fighters. They are strong and have a weird jaw that is the only dog jaw that locks I think. Even though I have seen them be good with kids, I still wouldn't have one around a kid in case it gets to playful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goomer View Post
    I hope they put that POS dog down. God, I can't stand dogs for these reasons! Argh!
    Not the dogs fought, its the human that raised it. If you dont train the dog than it won't act right. Big dogs aren't a good pet for people unwilling to do th work. I agree that no cats have mauled people to death, but how many have saved lives? Not saying dogs are good for you, im just saying they aren't so bad.

    Also in response to the rest of your post, I can see why you would feel for the child. I think a few have gone a bit far with you in this thread. I don't really care if you have sympathy for others races. I just hope that if it came down to it you would put the better of our people above all else.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Goomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Posts
    735
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungen av Norden View Post
    Thank you.


    That's obviously up to you. If it makes you feel better, that's good. I'm only trying to explain to you why people on Skadi aren't feeling sad about a negro's death. If your humanitarianism and sense of justice makes you feel at peace, I'm not going to force you to change.


    She was, and I think her death was horrible and undeserved. Nobody was happy that she died, they simply stated that her life was less important than the life of a white kid. And that makes sense. It's only natural to care more about your own than about racial others. To us, the death of a black is just less tragic.

    That's not me being "racist", that is just biological reality.


    This is a racial preservation forum. When you're talking about entire races, the individual doesn't matter and the collective people are everything. You have to generalize sometimes.


    The protective instinct is meant for your own children. A mother would obviously save her own kids, at the expense of other children's lives. Second in importance would probably be the children of her siblings. The list of importance continues. To a white mother, the obvious natural impulse would be to care more about a white child - because it resembles her own - than a black child. It would be completely unnatural to have the same feelings for racial others.

    No, this Sudanese girl didn't deserve to be killed by a dog. And no, whites don't "deserve" to survive anymore than any other race does. But this is our goal as living human beings. All groups are meant to put their own survival first. The blacks who share my racial ideas - and there are many of them - would obviously put a black child's life before a white child!

    You might think this is racist and irrational - but human beings are not rational, we are tribal and always were. Us against them. "My tribe yeah, your tribe boo!"
    It really is that simple. The rest is just cosmetics.
    Thank you for this post. I do see what you are getting at, overall, even if I disagree.

    Obviously....yes, I am going to save MY child if the choice were between the life of my kid and the life of any other kid. It would still hurt, however, to let that other kid die. I would still grieve for the choice I was forced to make.

    The tribal mindset is one I understand in a broader sense, but maybe it's less visceral for me than it is for you and others on here.

    Hearing a child died some horrible death anywhere makes me sad inside, and sometimes, when the details of the child's death are made public, I am haunted by images of their suffering. This reaction of mine is universal for all children, because children are defenseless and usually helpless to stop what's happening to them.

    Honestly, if it were at all possible, NO child would die. I don't care this much about adults, because half the time, our own stupid actions set us up for our deaths... We, as adults, are not innocents.

    Children are. This is why I make the distinction.

  7. #47
    Senior Member The Aesthete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Saturday, October 12th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordish Preservationist
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    299
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    154
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    This means, if we have a child brought to our ER that has been severely mauled by some freaking angry dog, ALL effort shall be made to save that child. It doesn't matter if the child is American, European, African, or what

    I actually agree with that


    A thing I have noticed about my country is that often we pinch the best doctors from less developed countries where they are needed far more, all because it is more expensive to train our own

    Our principle should be helping them in their country

    My country takes so many in on pseudo humanitarian grounds when cheap labour and a larger consumer base are the main reasons



    Up to 50 million girls are missing in India and 40 million in China due to female infanticide and foeticide

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5953508/...missing-girls/

    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/100820...nder-bias.html




    In South Africa when white children die in farm invasions from what I garner the black community extends little sympathy
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

    White Oleander

  8. #48
    Senior Member Goomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Posts
    735
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Commentary embedded in the body of the post (bolded)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Aesthete View Post
    This means, if we have a child brought to our ER that has been severely mauled by some freaking angry dog, ALL effort shall be made to save that child. It doesn't matter if the child is American, European, African, or what

    I actually agree with that. Good to hear this.


    A thing I have noticed about my country is that often we pinch the best doctors from less developed countries where they are needed far more, all because it is more expensive to train our own

    Our principle should be helping them in their country

    My country takes so many in on pseudo humanitarian grounds when cheap labour and a larger consumer base are the main reasons I think this phenomenon happens here in the States as well. Moreover, so many of our jobs have been outsourced to Asia, it's one of the largest contributing factors to our high unemployment rates.



    Up to 50 million girls are missing in India and 40 million in China due to female infanticide and foeticide..These statistics are not surprising. Males are more highly valued for the economic status they bring families. Yet, today in China, the younger generation is now starting to see the sociological impact of their One-child-only Law, because the numbers of eligible young girls for marriage is significantly lower than it is for males.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5953508/...missing-girls/

    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/100820...nder-bias.html


    In South Africa when white children die in farm invasions from what I garner the black community extends little sympathy
    I cannot really comment on why this happens, unless there is some sort of residual resentment festering in black communities left over from the days of Apartheid? If this is the case, I disagree with any community turning a cold shoulder on tragedies such as these

  9. #49
    Senior Member The Aesthete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Saturday, October 12th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordish Preservationist
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    299
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    154
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Funny nobody qualifies possible white residual resentment towards say North Africans to the white slave trade of the Barbary corsairs or towards say the blacks to the Haitian genocide of whites etc

    It is only considered RACISM
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

    White Oleander

  10. #50
    Senior Member Goomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Posts
    735
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Aesthete View Post
    Funny nobody qualifies possible white residual resentment towards say North Africans to the white slave trade of the Barbary corsairs or towards say the blacks to the Haitian genocide of whites etc

    It is only considered RACISM
    I honestly don't know much about it, myself. However, the same reasoning I gave in the above post could potentially apply, if the scenario you mentioned were happening.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 16 Year-Old German Boy Stabbed to Death by Refugee
    By Huginn ok Muninn in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Wednesday, October 19th, 2016, 01:21 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: Wednesday, August 1st, 2012, 06:46 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: Monday, June 20th, 2011, 11:16 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Tuesday, October 5th, 2010, 02:34 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: Tuesday, December 11th, 2007, 03:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •