Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 171

Thread: Dog Mauls 4 Year Old Girl to Death

  1. #21
    Senior Member Schneider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 01:56 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    German, Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Michigan Michigan
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    187
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Cat feces can carry disease causing women to miscarry. My wife never got near a litter box. Cats are dangerous!
    "Do not confuse "duty" with what other people expect of you; they are utterly different. Duty is a debt you owe to yourself to fulfill obligations you have assumed voluntarily. Paying that debt can entail anything from years of patient work to instant willingness to die. Difficult it may be, but the reward is self-respect."

  2. #22
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Æmeric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gender
    Age
    57
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Posts
    6,252
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    508
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    470
    Thanked in
    210 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goomer View Post
    This response is tragic, in my estimation.
    Something like this (premature &/or freakish death) is more likely to happen to a child from Sudan or the Horn of Africa, even if they resettle in Europe, North America or Australia. You can put the blame on their own kind, the fact that this opened in Australia is because of the pro-immigration/pro-diversity policies pursued for the last 40 years & at least it was not an Australian child who was the victum.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Posts
    752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I don't blame the dog because they don't know better. I blame the parents for not watching the kid.

    These incidents usually seem to happen in bad neighborhoods.

    Overall though, I do feel bad for the kid. She was only 4 years old. Black or not, a small child doesn't deserve to die. Especially because their parents aren't watching them.
    Proud to be Germanic.

    Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.

  4. #24
    Like nobody else
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 07:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish and Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Posts
    684
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goomer View Post
    Maybe I don't belong here at all.
    Why so surprised? Most of us have known this fact since we first started to read your posts months ago.

    As for the topic, both velvet and Hamar Fox among others have already stated the obvious and the right way to look at this whole incident. To care about and/or help these negroes, no matter what age, will never be a winning tactic for us, that should be obvious to everyone at this point.
    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Posts
    1,773
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Svea View Post
    Why so surprised? Most of us have known this fact since we first started to read your posts months ago.
    Ah now that is a little rude, don’t you think.
    After all it is a free internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Svea View Post
    As for the topic, both velvet and Hamar Fox among others have already stated the obvious and the right way to look at this whole incident. To care about and/or help these negroes, no matter what age, will never be a winning tactic for us, that should be obvious to everyone at this point.
    I would say that "Help" is a pretty lose word, and the real problem is not a lack or excess of "Helping the Negroes" but a lack of ability to make rational decisions on the part of whites.

    Meaning they do not see the lines of the of Law, and pursue the issue to the extreme end.

    It is called a "Value Judgement" and unfortunately making good ones is a long lost art these days.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Goomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Posts
    735
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Svea View Post
    Why so surprised? Most of us have known this fact since we first started to read your posts months ago.

    As for the topic, both velvet and Hamar Fox among others have already stated the obvious and the right way to look at this whole incident. To care about and/or help these negroes, no matter what age, will never be a winning tactic for us, that should be obvious to everyone at this point.
    Let's see how you feel when you have a child that is essentially the same age as this little girl was.

    I could give a shit less if you think I belong here or not.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Goomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Posts
    735
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    Something like this (premature &/or freakish death) is more likely to happen to a child from Sudan or the Horn of Africa, even if they resettle in Europe, North America or Australia. You can put the blame on their own kind, the fact that this opened in Australia is because of the pro-immigration/pro-diversity policies pursued for the last 40 years & at least it was not an Australian child who was the victum.
    Why would you say that? I ask because children here in the states get mauled to death by dogs all the time...more often than not, the owner of the dog is as white as you or I.... So, if you could explain a little better, that might help.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Fiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Thursday, November 24th, 2011 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain/germany
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Fashion
    Politics
    preservation
    Religion
    I'll believe it when I see it
    Posts
    222
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
    Cat feces can carry disease causing women to miscarry. My wife never got near a litter box. Cats are dangerous!
    Cats, if left access to a baby on cold night, will sleep on the babies head and smother it.

    more importantly. negroes kill more babies every year than dogs do.

    http://dogbitelaw.com/dog-bite-stati...tatistics.html

    and the negroes evil benefactors the feminists kill even more...

    http://deliveredbygrace.com/?p=202
    'you're all just visiting' -the good shepherd

  9. #29
    Senior Member Goomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Posts
    735
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Aesthete View Post
    I agree it is never nice to see a child in pain but I care about my own people more

    Relativity

    Would you care more if your own child was in pain or someone else’s?

    Extending this would you care more if say your niece who is a child was in pain or if some unknown child was in pain?

    You probably care more because there is a closer affinity to you; the same applies to those of my ethnic identity.

    When you hear an all American child has starved to death are you more outraged than hearing an African child has starved to death?

    Well many African children are starving to death every day as you would already know, but if that was happening to all American kids you would probably be out doing something.


    I think the death was horribly sad but it would sadden me more if it was an Aussie kid
    I just wanted to tell you that your post was NOT included when I made my earlier post. You have an air of reason in your posts, and I meant to say so in my other post.

    To answer your questions, of course, my anger and sadness would be MOST acute if this tragedy happened to a child that is close to me in some way, such as an extended family member, etc. If it were MY child?? *Shiver* It is not something I care to even contemplate.....

    Let me explain my overall stance a little better..

    I do not know what all everyone's occupations are in here, but I am an emergency room nurse with advanced medical training. This means, if we have a child brought to our ER that has been severely mauled by some freaking angry dog, ALL effort shall be made to save that child. It doesn't matter if the child is American, European, African, or what... The patient is still a child, and therefore a human being deserving of our efforts. Now, I will grant that the economic implications of healthcare in this country are not the same as Australia, or Europe....and that in itself is a whole new topic.

    That child may come from a culture (the Sudanese child in this post) you all don't understand or like. There are aspects of some African cultures I just don't get, either. But, a Sudanese child is still a human being and will always be treated as such in any Emergency room I work in.

    Moreover, whether or not my empathy is not always what is best for me, and this aspect of my posts is what gets me in trouble on here....It is my firm belief that empathy is one of the key factors that sets we humans apart from the animals.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Goomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Posts
    735
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Cats, if left access to a baby on cold night, will sleep on the babies head and smother it.

    more importantly. negroes kill more babies every year than dogs do.

    http://dogbitelaw.com/dog-bite-stati...tatistics.html

    and the negroes evil benefactors the feminists kill even more...

    http://deliveredbygrace.com/?p=202
    I have heard this also. Usually cats doing so are not attempting to harm the baby. They are snuggling up to the child in an act of affection. Cats will generally NOT attempt an attack to the death, however.

    In this country, most children die at the hands of a caregiver, and poor kids are more at risk than others. Because more blacks are poor, it would stand to reason that deaths by parental hand may involve a disproportionate number of blacks.

    But, let us not kid ourselves, blacks are not the only ones.

    Then, to make matters worse, you have societies in which infanticide is an acceptable norm.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 16 Year-Old German Boy Stabbed to Death by Refugee
    By Huginn ok Muninn in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Wednesday, October 19th, 2016, 12:21 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: Wednesday, August 1st, 2012, 05:46 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: Monday, June 20th, 2011, 10:16 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Tuesday, October 5th, 2010, 01:34 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: Tuesday, December 11th, 2007, 02:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •