Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goomer View Post
    In my own opinion, It is SICKENING to excuse or to lessen, and therefore rationalize, the suffering of this little child because she had dark skin.
    I was yanking your chain. Black humour is more interesting to read than emotionalism. I honestly don't care about the kid, though, and I'm glad she died and not a white child. I wouldn't say I'm happy she died, but I would say I'm completely indifferent.

I hope they put that POS dog down. God, I can't stand dogs for these reasons! Argh!
    Dogs > Black people. You didn't quite say it, but I suspect you and other alarmist soccer 'moms' would support a mass culling of dogs, at least of the same breed. Never mind the fact that humans (particularly of the yellow variety) abuse dogs a million fold more than the reverse. In fact, if we were to put down segments of humanity for their crimes against animals, on the same principle and in the same proportion as soccer moms would have dogs and other animals put down, we might solve a fair bit of Earth's human population problem.

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    United States United States
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    I was yanking your chain. Black humour is more interesting to read than emotionalism. I honestly don't care about the kid, though, and I'm glad she died and not a white child. I wouldn't say I'm happy she died, but I would say I'm completely indifferent.

Dogs > Black people. You didn't quite say it, but I suspect you and other alarmist soccer 'moms' would support a mass culling of dogs, at least of the same breed. Never mind the fact that humans (particularly of the yellow variety) abuse dogs a million fold more than the reverse. In fact, if we were to put down segments of humanity for their crimes against animals, on the same principle and in the same proportion as soccer moms would have dogs and other animals put down, we might solve a fair bit of Earth's human population problem.
    Not entirely accurate, How did I say or imply dogs>black people? You lost me.

Black humor doesn't bother me. However, a child that dies at the hands of a dog who did god-knows- what to her? I can't find any humor in that....black or otherwise. I cannot imagine being her mother and having to suffer the experience of the knowledge my FOUR YEAR OLD girl died so horribly!

For the record, I cannot STAND those that abuse animals, either. China is one of the worst offenders, because they have no animal rights laws. They eat both cats and dogs, and the fur farms they run are enough to make any decent person scream.

Oh, and soccer moms are icky. Not part of that crowd.

The dog that kills a child deserves to be put down, regardless. Do ALL dogs of that same breed deserve it? No. Not necessarily....although I would NEVER EVER own a dog of that breed for any reason, but especially having a small child in the house.

By the way, it is hard to tell sometimes when people's posts are just screwing around, or if they are being serious. Mine are generally serious, so you will usually get a serious answer.

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 09:23 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    553 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrid Runa View Post
    This is the one problem I have with the way people raise their kids.
    Not all dogs are furry cute little things that will let you pet them, and even just approaching them can set some off.
    Okay, so the little girl was four. She didn't really know any better, BUT, the parents should have.
    So, the report said that the dog went into the house. I've seen docus about such "refugee neighborhoods" (and why is the father away "working" in Sudan if he's a refugee?), it was night, the mother not home, the door stands wide open (most doors in such neighborhoods do) and the 4+ kids run around without anybody watching after them. And that with potential seriel killers (no, I dont mean the dog) populating the neighborhood. Sorry, I fail to feel pity for that

Goomer, these black kids grow up at one point, and then they become criminals, whores, drugdealers, killers or otherwise problematic elements. What you're doing is feeding the snake (caring about future savages) because all babies are cute and innocent, and then wondering about being bitten by it.

I also dont agree that it is normal for a mother to care about the offspring of hostile folks that invade your lands. You care about your own and that of your extented family, when you feed the children of your enemies, you cant whine about being attacked once they're old enough to do so (and look at the African civil wars, there are 10 year olds that run around with machine guns and impaling the dead and being proud of it (sic!)). It's just wrong to care about them.

Although this is off-topic, I bet you donate to the Africa aid to "safe" children. What you're really doing is helping to breed endless streams of refugees because these countries will never be able to sustain themselves. The aid has "helped" to create a doubling of the world population in just 40 years that entirely comes out of Africa. Think about it whether that's right to hopelessly overpopulate the planet and generate unsustainable populations that are forever doomed because of that misplaced "aid" to live in poverty. It's entirely wrong. But it is exactly this stance that "all children are worth the same and innocent" that helps producing ever more of them.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, April 27th, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Lowlands
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    In my own opinion, It is SICKENING to excuse or to lessen, and therefore rationalize, the suffering of this little child because she had dark skin.
    Here we have it, the classic race differences are only superficial fallacy on which you obviously base your liberality on these matters. This idea breeds more related falsehoods and delusions until they comprise a person's entire philosophy about tragic, downtrodden ethnics, a philosophy which blends very nicely with other liberal fancies. Race differences are about skin colour only gives way to black people have all the innate potential of whites; the poor things don't prosper because they are forever oppressed; let's empty shiploads more money into their countries, not forgetting their wonderful, vibrant enclaves in our own countries; let's give them an artificial head start to lift them out of a life of crime created by poverty that is our fault, and so on and on and on and on. And here we are now. I don't think I need to explain to you why where we are now is not a place any halfway self-aware person wants to be.

I would like to have faith that most people, with a few enlightened discussions and a safe, un-PC environment in which to have them can scale the walls of ignorant complacence that the post-war world has erected around them, but you seem intimidated by what lies beyond, Goomer. I don't think you're going to make it over.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 12th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    I agree it is never nice to see a child in pain but I care about my own people more

Relativity

Would you care more if your own child was in pain or someone else’s?

Extending this would you care more if say your niece who is a child was in pain or if some unknown child was in pain?

You probably care more because there is a closer affinity to you; the same applies to those of my ethnic identity.

When you hear an all American child has starved to death are you more outraged than hearing an African child has starved to death?

Well many African children are starving to death every day as you would already know, but if that was happening to all American kids you would probably be out doing something.

I think the death was horribly sad but it would sadden me more if it was an Aussie kid
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edie View Post
    This idea breeds more related falsehoods and delusions until they comprise a person's entire philosophy about tragic, downtrodden ethnics, a philosophy which blends very nicely with most other liberal fancies. Race differences are about skin colour only gives way to [I]black people have all the innate potential of whites; the poor things don't prosper because they are forever oppressed;
    This whole "black people are a darker version of us" statement is so annoying. They are fundamentally different from whites, in almost every way, so different that it's impossible for them to be in our societies. Superficial differences, like skin color, are only markers of race. They're not negroes because they have black skin; they have black skin because they are negroes.

Last Online
    Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 04:05 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    St Albans (the suburb where this happened) is a lower working class suburb which of late has a high level of Africans and Asians. It used to be largely European.

It also has a high number of drug dealers, recently anti drug operations occurred in the area. So yes, it is likely the dog belonged to a drug dealer.

When I heard the story I was concerned it might be a white kid but also knew it was unlikely given the demographics of the area. Africans are so badly behaved in Australia that their numbers were actually cut as far as immigration goes and yes if they are refugees why is the father in the Sudan?

Why leave your door not only unlocked but open?

This may sound sick but as this is not the first case of a non white being killed by a dog (or other means) here I would like to think it would be a warning for these people that maybe Australia is not as safe as they may think it is.
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    You didn't. I said it. I know you prefer black people to dogs. I, however, prefer dogs by a considerable margin. I'd actually be more upset about a black person killing a dog than a dog killing a black person.

Black humor doesn't bother me. However, a child that dies at the hands of a dog who did god-knows- what to her? I can't find any humor in that....black or otherwise. I cannot imagine being her mother and having to suffer the experience of the knowledge my FOUR YEAR OLD girl died so horribly!
    People's children die all the time. Some three year old in Mongolia just got squashed by an avalanche. Four kids in Nepal just got eaten by an abominable snowman. It happens every minute of every day. More importantly, it happens in Europe, if not every minute, then every few. Do you break down every time it happens? No. No one does. It doesn't mean you're a bad person, just a functional one. That said, if I don't break down in dismay each time a European child is killed, then I'm certainly not going to do it when a black one is. And if the dog would've killed a white kid if it hadn't got a black kid first, am I glad it was the black kid? You bet.

The dog that kills a child deserves to be put down, regardless. Do ALL dogs of that same breed deserve it? No. Not necessarily....although I would NEVER EVER own a dog of that breed for any reason, but especially having a small child in the house.
    Not really related to the above quote, but dogs seem to dislike black people. There's a fair chance the dog that did it to a black person wouldn't do it to a white. I've known a fair few people who say their dogs always bark at black people, but not whites. An Australian I knew told me his dog even hated aborigines It probably has to do with the scent of the owner and that scent's contrast with that of other races. I don't know about aborigines, but anyone who's been in a room full of black people will tell you even a human can detect the olfactory signatures of race. Dogs are very tuned in to those differences. I didn't watch the full story, so I'm going to check now to see if the black girl was the owner. If so, then maybe dogs hate the scent of black people regardless how used to it they are.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, May 9th, 2016 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German (7/16), Norvegian from Telemark (1/4), Irish (1/8), French (1/8), Flemish? (1/16)
    Subrace
    Alpine/Nordish/Faelid
    Country
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    German supremacist
    Religion
    Holy Bible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I concur with Hamar Fox on this one. I'm completely indifferent and couldn't care less. Don't get me wrong, I'm not "getting pleasure from her pain", it just doesn't bother me because there is nothing to be bothered about.

This response is tragic, in my estimation.

That poor child No wonder I basically can't stand dogs........ To be so little and die so horribly.....my own little boy turns 4 this Fall....it could have been him.

Your opinion, ok, but the reality is that animals attack others, This happens in the wild all the time.

The reality is, that animals attack other animals when in the wild. And when they do attack, it is because they feel threatened by the presence of it, and they attack out of self defence

The dog obviously felt threatened by the presence of the black childe.

In can be inferred that the dogs instinct intuitively knew the nigger, senced that the nigger is nothing but trouble and therefore took necessary action.

Hamar Fox is saying that he implies Dogs>Black people, not you (I guess he already told you that). And I agree with him. I love dogs and think they are very kind loving intelligient creatures that are a pleasure to have around. I know this because I own a dog myself.

I can't find any humor in that....black or otherwise.
    I can assure you that nobody here finds any humor whatsoever in it, not even Hamar Fox or me. Be careful not to mix up indifference with pleasure.

And I coulnd't care less about animals attacking other animals, for all I know it's natural.

I'm much more concerned about humans and subhumans attacking innocent animals than natural reactions. Those who do this obviously had less intelligience and rationality than this dog. A dog only attacks based on these two things.

If the reversal happened a somalian nignog did this to a dog than this would be quite a diffent story.

Another reason I'm indifferent is because a Sudanese childe is not a valuable life that is worth stressing and dismaying over. There is not an ounce of tragicness to it. The dog felt she deserved to be attacked because she was a threat. That's different than some nignog with a club beating an innocent dog to death.

Comparing it to a white childe is like comparing oranges to apples. Have you ever seen your dog or cat catch a mouse and kill it? Now that's a fair comparison.

I have seen my dog digs up mice and kills them and I feel just as bad for the mice as I do for this childe. The only difference is when my dog kills mice it doesn't make the news reports

Now if this were a German girl, then I could symphasize.

In this case I would be inclined to knocking on their door and give the owners Hel to pay for it, raising Helheim with them in defense of the poor German girl telling those bad owners should do a better job at keeping their dog caged from the public or have it be put down >.<.

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    You didn't. I said it. I know you prefer black people to dogs. I, however, prefer dogs by a considerable margin. I'd actually be more upset about a black person killing a dog than a dog killing a black person.

People's children die all the time. Some three year old in Mongolia just got squashed by an avalanche. Four kids in Nepal just got eaten by an abominable snowman. It happens every minute of every day. More importantly, it happens in Europe, if not every minute, then every few. Do you break down every time it happens? No. No one does. It doesn't mean you're a bad person, just a functional one. That said, if I don't break down in dismay each time a European child is killed, then I'm certainly not going to do it when a black one is. And if the dog would've killed a white kid if it hadn't got a black kid first, am I glad it was the black kid? You bet.

Not really related to the above quote, but dogs seem to dislike black people. There's a fair chance the dog that did it to a black person wouldn't do it to a white. I've known a fair few people who say their dogs always bark at black people, but not whites. An Australian I knew told me his dog even hated aborigines It probably has to do with the scent of the owner and that scent's contrast with that of other races. I don't know about aborigines, but anyone who's been in a room full of black people will tell you even a human can detect the olfactory signatures of race. Dogs are very tuned in to those differences. I didn't watch the full story, so I'm going to check now to see if the black girl was the owner. If so, then maybe dogs hate the scent of black people regardless how used to it they are.
    I know children die all the time. But, not every story is posted here for me to find out about

Right now....I'm a little bit speechless at some of the posts that have been made since I made my last one. That....and a little bit sickened.

Just... WOW.

Maybe I don't belong here at all. Several of you have managed to make me feel more than a little thankful I don't share your sentiments.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast